The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:07:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Al Realpolitik Institute of Sulfur Mining & Extraction  (Read 386739 times)
Pragmatic Conservative
1184AZ
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 3.00, S: -0.41

« on: November 27, 2016, 08:02:31 PM »

I'm excited to see someone with activity in this position--Truman has done everything in this game well and active--but it's very important that we ask The Important Questions here:

1. In both forms, I have seen most people who take this position proceed to apparently forget that they were appointed. Tongue What are your plans to make the position of SoI relevant again?

2. The regional governments--particularly the ones I'm not in Wink--have been struggling to be active. What are your plans to use this role to foster strong regions and increased participation in the game?

3. With the recent executive order--by you, ironically--the office of AG was moved into here. This adds more responsibility to the office. All of us who were around then surely remember Al going on witch hunts to attack his political enemies. Recently you accused dfw, Santander, and--of all people--Ted Bessell of a felony for a heat-of-the-moment "testimony" by Jimmie that was later tracked back on. Can you promise to, in the future, avoid partisanship, reserve judgement, serve the role with transparency, fairness, and honesty, and, most vitally, not try to ban active participants from the game for a Deeply Disturbing thread?

(I know I'm not a Senator, but I think being the last full President and Speaker gives me the right to ask questions--especially these which I think anyone would want to know the answer to.)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies