GM office/ Atlasian Almanac-Gazette Community Portal (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:26:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  GM office/ Atlasian Almanac-Gazette Community Portal (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: GM office/ Atlasian Almanac-Gazette Community Portal  (Read 16885 times)
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: November 17, 2011, 08:50:18 PM »

Here is the IDS Budget Commission thread.  I believe the updated budget is in one of the last posts.
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 03:21:41 PM »

I read it and it's good; not a lot to comment on though.

I am waiting with bated breath for November's national unemployment with regional breakdown, Atlasia dollar inflation, GDP growth, oil prices, and all those other fun figures Smiley
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 06:30:59 PM »

I would certainly like to see more for something my office can do. I mean, if I'm not going to be able to respond or truly do anything, I might as well leave.
You do realize you can create stories of your own (with Shua's approval), yes?
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 03:19:26 PM »

Numbers make me happy Cheesy

One thing though; why is Imperial unemployment so high?
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2011, 12:11:46 PM »

Numbers make me happy Cheesy

One thing though; why is Imperial unemployment so high?
Basically, because the rate was already high, so it'll take a while for it to come down.  Why was it already high before last month?  Apart from loss of public employment reported in August, I'm not really sure, but I'm trying to keep some continuity with the numbers.
Somebody BSed it.  It was lower after Badger than I, IIRC, but I don't remember exactly what.
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2012, 01:03:43 PM »

Continuing from our discussion in ZuWo's thread, do you know what the federal government allocated to "regional health administrations" before the passage of the below bill?

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=145074.0
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2012, 04:34:52 PM »

Great work on the budget!  Do you happen to have the public debt figure (or did I miss it)?
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2012, 08:54:30 PM »

$12 trillion, ouch.

Didn't Atlasia avoid the Iraq War, Bush tax cuts, and other budget busters that affect the United States?
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2012, 08:57:50 PM »

$12 trillion, ouch.

Didn't Atlasia avoid the Iraq War, Bush tax cuts, and other budget busters that affect the United States?

The Iraq War didn't end until my End To Imperialism Act passed.
Yes, but I thought that was an accounting error, and no money was actually being spent on it.  Hmm...someone really needs to compile a GM history.  I have an Atlasian economic history compiled in a spreadsheet, but it only goes up to 2006 or thereabouts.
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2012, 09:00:54 PM »

That fiasco is still mind boggling to me.  Like I said, we need an official history.
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2012, 09:12:50 PM »

I'm wondering if anyone knows if it's okay for the to give something for someone else to publish, or to give the GM approval to a post from a media source.  There's something I'd like to do but I can't really do it on the "inside."
As Marokai said, it's common practice.  Badger did it too.
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2012, 04:19:04 PM »

Gm Shua, might you have any valuable information for my region, especially concerning our budget? More specifically I am interested in seeing the public vs. Private breakdown for things like education, employment, healthcare and transportation in my region.
Do you know if the northeast has ever passed a budget?
If I remember correctly, they drew their budget out of thin air without moderator approval, and then got all pissy when I tried to fix it (this is back when I was SoIA).  Perhaps it has been fixed, though.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies