Re-elect The People's Ticket Duke and Matt (On Our Re-election)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:39:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Re-elect The People's Ticket Duke and Matt (On Our Re-election)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11
Author Topic: Re-elect The People's Ticket Duke and Matt (On Our Re-election)  (Read 18563 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #200 on: October 20, 2013, 11:12:56 PM »

Congratulations, President-elect and Vice President-elect! Smiley I look forward to working with both of you.
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« Reply #201 on: October 20, 2013, 11:34:26 PM »

Thank you, gentlemen! We are truly grateful, and promise to be hard working and diligent servants of The People of Atlasia! I would say more, and I may tomorrow, but right now Duke is about to make a lovely speech, and I don't want to spoil it. Wink
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #202 on: October 20, 2013, 11:35:13 PM »

Congratulations guys!
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.11, S: -6.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #203 on: October 20, 2013, 11:41:09 PM »

Congratulations to you both and good luck for your term.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #204 on: October 20, 2013, 11:43:26 PM »

On Our Victory
Tonight, The People have spoken. After 2 months of being ignored in the polls, in the streets and in local restaurants, six months after they dismantled Their Party to pollute every nook and cranny of Atlasia, and one month after They announced Their campaign, The People's Will has FINALLY been heard, loud and clear, like a freight train heading straight towards your broken down car on the railroad track. Tonight, The People have elected a President to lead us forward.

When I woke up this morning and walked outside to watch the sun rise, I could smell something in the air, like the smell of fall, but stronger. It was the smell of hope. It smelled like a new birth. A new beginning if you will. The road to this moment was not one lined with roses. It started out as a whisper amongst my friends, then a constant tap on the shoulder of the pollsters, and finally it culminated in that one night when I just had to jump in the race. Early on, I had no idea I would make it this far. I fully expected to lose in the Federalist Primary to Spamage. But like The Dark Knight, this was the ticket that no one particularly wanted (I mean, did you see my motley coalition? Wink ), but it was the ticket we all needed.

When I take office in a few short weeks, I am keenly aware of the pressure I face. Atlasia is in decline, many say, and during this campaign, many have hoisted all their hopes and dreams on my shoulders. One man asked me to cure his child's flu. Another woman asked me to save her marriage. A little girl asked me to save her cat from a tree. But these things, along with the other problems Atlasia faces, are problems I intend to tackle head on. The goal for my presidency is to leave the game in far better shape than when I take office. After all, that is all I have ever wanted for Atlasia. I can't promise to make everyone happy, but I can promise you I will always serve The People like a slave until I leave office.

To those of you who did not vote for me, I hope I am able to gain your trust and I hope we are able to work together on some big ideas and big changes during the next four months. To those of you who supported me, thank you, thank you for entrusting me with this task, thank you for believing in my running mate and me, and thank you for joining these two handsome boys, hand in hand on this journey. I also want to thank those of you who worked on our behalf publicly and behind the scenes - Maxwell, the Federalist Party for nominating me, Mr. X, Marokai, Yankee, and especially my running mate, Matt. You're going to be a fantastic VP. I wouldn't be here today without you all. And to my old friends in The People's Party, may that sweet party rest in peace. I dedicate this victory to The Party and its memory.

Congratulations to all the elected and reelected Senators. I look forward to getting intimate with you for the next four months. Tongue

The road ahead of us is long, and we have a lot of work to do. Drink up tonight, for tomorrow, we get to work.

Thank you all!

Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #205 on: October 20, 2013, 11:46:45 PM »

Congrats Duke.  I am happy we have accomplished this great victory!
Dereich
Moderators
YaBB God

« Reply #206 on: October 20, 2013, 11:51:21 PM »

Congratulation Duke! Your moment has arrived!
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #207 on: October 20, 2013, 11:52:32 PM »

Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke! Duke!
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #208 on: October 20, 2013, 11:53:52 PM »

Congrats! I look forward to working with the administration.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #209 on: October 21, 2013, 02:33:53 AM »

Congratulations!
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #210 on: October 21, 2013, 07:04:46 AM »

Congratulations Mr President and Vice President-elect ... You've both got a big task ahead of you... Smiley
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #211 on: October 21, 2013, 07:07:19 AM »

Congratulations to both of you Smiley
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #212 on: October 21, 2013, 07:31:46 AM »

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You must be logged in to read this quote.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #213 on: October 21, 2013, 08:31:05 AM »

Congrats, guys! You were a great duo and I look forward to seeing you govern. All the best!
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #214 on: October 21, 2013, 01:32:27 PM »

I have waited years for this Cheesy
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #215 on: October 21, 2013, 02:27:43 PM »

Well, this is going to be a fun four months! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #216 on: October 21, 2013, 02:36:43 PM »

Congrats Duke and Matt! I'm looking forward to your turn at the helm!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #217 on: October 21, 2013, 04:00:50 PM »

Thank you all for the well wishes, friends. Here's to hoping we can accomplish a lot over the next four months!
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #218 on: October 21, 2013, 05:34:37 PM »

Feels more like centuries man.

Here's to finally breaking the October curse, Duke! Wink
PJ
Politics Junkie
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #219 on: October 21, 2013, 05:59:01 PM »

Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #220 on: February 03, 2014, 06:14:41 PM »
« Edited: February 03, 2014, 06:20:17 PM by President Duke »

A small bird whispered in my ear this morning that the Federalist Primary began in 5 short days. Ordinarily, this would be reason to panic, but I am here to report that Matt and I are as calm as handsome boys staring death in the face can be, and we are confident we will fare better than Peyton Manning fared in last night's Super Bowl.

The good news is, our campaign has finally begun raking in the cashthanks to the loophole we discovered around campaign finance laws and our support has been surging within the Federalist Party.

While I am saving a moving speech that will surely bring tears to The Eyes of The People for later, this thread will serve as our campaign headquarters once more, keeping The People's White House separate from the nastiness that will surely come from this campaign season. Wink

Please note we have also make a change to our campaign sign. Our text is no longer red. I felt the white lettering will symbolize our pure hearts, much like a woman or man wears white on their wedding day to represent their purity prior to consummating their love that evening, much like Matt and I did the evening after our victory in October in a bourbon-fuled haze. Also, like us on Facebook to receive special privileges.

I encourage anyone who wants to ask questions to ask away. I am not filtering these questions beforehand, so whatever is asked, regardless of how raunchy or naughty it may be, will receive an answer.

Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #221 on: February 05, 2014, 12:43:49 PM »

On the Primary

I have delivered my my convention speech. Our fate now rests with the primary voters.
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #222 on: February 05, 2014, 01:13:57 PM »

I hope you win the primary. It would be a very unwise decision for the Federalists,  besides you've had a very successful tenure as President and I would like to see you win re-election (in a landslide preferably).
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #223 on: February 06, 2014, 04:19:17 PM »

I hope you win the primary. It would be a very unwise decision for the Federalists,  besides you've had a very successful tenure as President and I would like to see you win re-election (in a landslide preferably).

Thank you, sweet Flo. We will see what happens in the primary!

I urge all my supporters to go vote for Matt and I in the federalist primaryor else, this will be our swan song. We literally need every vote we can get.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #224 on: February 07, 2014, 03:26:23 PM »

The times, my friends, have never been more dire. To fire to my team up, I want to share with you this George Patton quote:

i don't measure a man'scampaign's success by how high heit climbs, but how high it bounces when it hits bottom.

This campaign still has fight left in it. I believe in our team and our administration. It isn't over until it's over. Win one for The People, one last time.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies