Rank the candidates from smartest to dumbest
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 02:26:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Rank the candidates from smartest to dumbest
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Rank the candidates from smartest to dumbest  (Read 4965 times)
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2015, 04:38:49 PM »

How is Trump the dumbest? I don't understand that at all.

Anybody who thinks that this kind of hairdo looks good has to be pretty dumb.
Also, look at his vocabulary, as has been posted before

Do you really think that Trump speaks the way he speaks just because? If you are you just aren't paying attention.
Rob Bloom
Mirendorff
Rookie
Germany

« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2015, 05:55:13 PM »
« Edited: November 12, 2015, 06:23:34 PM by Rob Bloom »

Anybody who thinks that this kind of hairdo looks good has to be pretty dumb.
Also, look at his vocabulary, as has been posted before

Do you really think that Trump speaks the way he speaks just because? If you are you just aren't paying attention.

Maybe he's really running a smart campaign. Maybe he can really win the Republican nomination by refusing to talk seriously about the issues. You know, anything beyond "Let's deport all illegal aliens and fight our enemies and cut taxes and make America great again". But I think we agree, that as President he would have to offer a little bit more than that. And I highly doubt that he could do that.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2015, 06:05:16 PM »

1. Clinton
2. Kaisch
3. Cruz
4. Bush
5. Sanders
6. Paul
7. Trump
8. Carson
9. Rubio
10. Pataki
11. Christie
12. Fiorina
13. O'Malley
14. Gilmore
15. Graham
16. Huckabee
17. Jindal
18. Santorum

Switch Trump and Sanders and switch Christie and Paul, and then I agree.

Only hardcore partisans/extremists/establishmentarians honestly believe any of these people are idiots or average/below in intelligence.
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2015, 06:51:49 PM »

Are we talking actual raw intelligence? Or Atlas Intelligence, a basis of whether or not their social-issue panties are ruffled by the candidates views? If the former..

1. Ted Cruz
2. Ben Carson
3. Bobby Jindal
4. Carly Fiorina
5. Hillary Clinton
6. Rand Paul
7. George Pataki
8. Marco Rubio
9. Jeb Bush
10. John Kasich
11. Bernie Sanders
12. Rick Santorum
13. Chris Christie
14. Lindsay Graham
15. Martin O'Malley
16. Jim Gilmore
17. Mike Huckabee
18. Donald Trump

Because he wants to deport 11 million "rapists and murderers" and make Mexico pay for it? Because he doesn't know how not to hyperbole? Because he only has one type of persona and couldn't even change his persona even a little in order to make fun of himself on something as innocent as Saturday Night Live? Because he has so little social intelligence that he can never forgive a person who has not been 100% loyal to him?
Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2015, 07:10:42 PM »

Did you hear that Trump is running for office?
weixiaobao
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2015, 07:34:57 PM »

You are the KING of hyperbole.  Whatever it is about Trump.  The guy can definitely laugh at himself.  There is a whole Comedy Central roast for him.  And he sit through the entire thing.

Do you honestly don't know how politics work?  Or what sell?  Whether the right or the left, fear is what sell.  The young turks, liberal media, do fear monger like nobody else.  They make it sound like cops are out to get you.  The white devils are coming for blacks everywhere.  While people on Fox News, waging war on Christmas, the Obama muslim candidacy will come to get all of ya's religious figurines.

If there is something to say, Trump is losing his own game.  But if you don't know that about politics it is crazy.  The way each GOP candidates make Clinton sounds like the worst thing happen to the USA.

Sometimes, I questioned the reality that you live in.  But it is fine to live in such a 2 dimensional world.
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix

« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2015, 07:44:13 PM »
« Edited: November 12, 2015, 07:49:00 PM by eric82oslo »

You are the KING of hyperbole.  Whatever it is about Trump.  The guy can definitely laugh at himself.  There is a whole Comedy Central roast for him.  And he sit through the entire thing.

Do you honestly don't know how politics work?  Or what sell?  Whether the right or the left, fear is what sell.  The young turks, liberal media, do fear monger like nobody else.  They make it sound like cops are out to get you.  The white devils are coming for blacks everywhere.  While people on Fox News, waging war on Christmas, the Obama muslim candidacy will come to get all of ya's religious figurines.

If there is something to say, Trump is losing his own game.  But if you don't know that about politics it is crazy.  The way each GOP candidates make Clinton sounds like the worst thing happen to the USA.

Sometimes, I questioned the reality that you live in.  But it is fine to live in such a 2 dimensional world.

Says the guy who cursed at me for two minutes? Really? Do you call cursing a reasonable way of discussing?

Btw, I've never said that fear doesn't sell? Of course it does, and that's the bad thing about democracy. Populism, where you blame all the world's problems on one specific group - like Trump is doing on latinos, what Hitler did with the Jews and many other groups, what Pol Pot did with intellectuals, what Mugabe does with white farmers, what Maduro does with Colombian nationals, what Saddam Hussein did with the Kurds, what Irani leaders does by equating USA and Israel with the devil, what the Apartheid regime did with black South Africans & Indians, what the Israeli state is constantly doing with Palestinians, I could go on and on and on.

Fear mongering doesn't mean that you're smart, it means that you're intellectually so small and insignificant that you can claim that an entire group of people have less brain power than monkeys, or ants for that matter. Do you think Trump could ever become a professor of a university, and I mean of any university, not necessarily a presitigous one? Of course he couldn't. His mental capacity isn't even close to ever getting near a level sufficient for such a position. Some other of the candidates clearly have that ability though, most prominently obviously Marco Rubio and Hillary Clinton (not to mention Obama who actually was one), though I think there are other candidates who could potentially become university professors one good day as well.
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -8.70

« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2015, 07:54:03 PM »

Only hardcore partisans/extremists/establishmentarians honestly believe any of these people are idiots or average/below in intelligence.
Some of those who dropped out certainly didn't strike me as being particularly bright. Perry, Walker and Chafee don't strike me as MENSA candidates.

Others are pretty intelligent, yeah. Though some of Carson's statements just seem completely wtf.
Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2015, 07:57:19 PM »

And again, did you hear that Trump is running for office?
weixiaobao
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2015, 08:00:42 PM »
« Edited: November 12, 2015, 08:04:07 PM by weixiaobao »

Says the guy who cursed at me for two minutes? Really? Do you call cursing a reasonable way of discussing?

Did you look for a reasonable discussion?  Did you??  Did you really?  Be goddam honest with yourself.  Why don't I do this to dudeabide or other Trump basher?  Why you personally that I result to swearing?  Why even the mods on here gave you a slight kick at you?  Because you are such a nice person that look for an intellectual discussion?

I don't know.  Maybe if I passive aggressively said that you are one retarded person and need therapy.  What sane person would want to discuss with you in a rational manner after that passive aggressive insults.  I took insults as you meant it.  I am not such an idiot to not know when you personally insulted me.  Don't play dumb.  If you want to be a victim, fine.  Be a victim for the rest of your life.  Even if the rest of your post does merit a proper and honest discussion.  I will leave it to someone else.  Because I don't want to talk to you.  I just want to mention the whole Trump roast thing because I am not sure if you are American or aware of it.  I will still keep you on ignore list for now.  And of course, on the rare occasion that I press show post like just now, you went on deep hyperbole and said something untrue.

Think about it, I only have so much patient to argue with your claims about clouds are cotton candies, and grasses are not green but blue.
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix

« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2015, 11:14:22 PM »

Think about it, I only have so much patient to argue with your claims about clouds are cotton candies, and grasses are not green but blue.

What the FCUK? You are supposed to be Chinese, yet you are even more xenophobic than even white working class US citizens. Just amazing. Did China or your parents teach you to be this hateful towards other species? And with species I mean human beings or groups of human beings.
Orthogonian Society Treasurer
CommanderClash
YaBB God
Bermuda

Political Matrix
E: 0.32, S: 4.78

P
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2015, 11:22:27 PM »

What the FCUK? You are supposed to be Chinese, yet you are even more xenophobic than even white working class US citizens. Just amazing. Did China or your parents teach you to be this hateful towards other species? And with species I mean human beings or groups of human beings.

Nice subtle racism there, Eric.
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix

« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2015, 11:25:05 PM »

And again, did you hear that Trump is running for office?

Still noone is getting your joke. Or is it a joke?
We all know that Trump's mental capacity is not much to brag about, but is that your joke?
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix

« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2015, 11:26:32 PM »
« Edited: November 12, 2015, 11:31:39 PM by eric82oslo »

What racism? My ex was Chinese-Malaysian, though both his parents were Chinese and all he watched was Chinese soap operas. What exactly are you trying to imply?

If you're talking about the other part, the working class part, then yes I'm guilty. And proud of it. If there's something this world doesn't need more of, it's uneducated working class people. That's one of the very many reasons why we have to do like Bern the Bernie Sanders is proposing and educate the entire populace sufficiently. Only then the West (except for Finland which already is a huge exception) can start to compete with the top notch Asian countries again. It's wrong that it's all about minimum wages, as all of the GOP candidates claim - it's all about education levels for God's sake! If the Chinese hackers are smarter than you, you have no defence!
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2015, 12:10:11 AM »

Cruz, Trump, and Clinton are extremely smart.
Pataki and O'Malley seem like they're not all there.
Tough to have a strong opinion about anyone else.  Kasich, Fiorina, Sanders and Jindal have poor emotional intelligence regardless of how smart they may be, though.
dudeabides
Tuvalu
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2015, 12:12:34 AM »

Are we talking actual raw intelligence? Or Atlas Intelligence, a basis of whether or not their social-issue panties are ruffled by the candidates views? If the former..

1. Ted Cruz
2. Ben Carson
3. Bobby Jindal
4. Carly Fiorina
5. Hillary Clinton
6. Rand Paul
7. George Pataki
8. Marco Rubio
9. Jeb Bush
10. John Kasich
11. Bernie Sanders
12. Rick Santorum
13. Chris Christie
14. Lindsay Graham
15. Martin O'Malley
16. Jim Gilmore
17. Mike Huckabee
18. Donald Trump

He knows the least about everything
bedstuy
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -1.16, S: -4.35

« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2015, 12:15:22 AM »

1.  Clinton
2.  Cruz
3.  Trump

mehhh

Dumbest: Jeb! Rubio, Carson.
Asian Nazi
d32123
China

« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2015, 12:18:29 AM »

Okay, I'm a Chinese American.  I get that Sinophobia is the new cool thing but you can  the right  off.  And no, screwing a Chinese girl doesn't give you a "get out of racism accusations free" card.
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix

« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2015, 12:20:43 AM »

Okay, I'm a Chinese American.  I get that Sinophobia is the new cool thing but you can  the right  off.  And no, screwing a Chinese girl doesn't give you a "get out of racism accusations free" card.

I'm gay so you don't even hit the right button lol. You hate me only because a certain Trump adoring Chinese spent a couple of hours of his life hating on me?
SillyAmerican
United States

« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2015, 06:02:31 AM »

This just reminds me of that old joke: a politician, a business man, and a neurosurgeon go into a bar...
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2015, 06:13:02 AM »

What racism? My ex was Chinese-Malaysian, though both his parents were Chinese and all he watched was Chinese soap operas. What exactly are you trying to imply?

If you're talking about the other part, the working class part, then yes I'm guilty. And proud of it. If there's something this world doesn't need more of, it's uneducated working class people. That's one of the very many reasons why we have to do like Bern the Bernie Sanders is proposing and educate the entire populace sufficiently. Only then the West (except for Finland which already is a huge exception) can start to compete with the top notch Asian countries again. It's wrong that it's all about minimum wages, as all of the GOP candidates claim - it's all about education levels for God's sake! If the Chinese hackers are smarter than you, you have no defence!

Ffs
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies