CNN: Russia tried to use Trump advisers to infiltrate campaign
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 08:33:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  CNN: Russia tried to use Trump advisers to infiltrate campaign
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CNN: Russia tried to use Trump advisers to infiltrate campaign  (Read 476 times)
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 21, 2017, 04:28:46 PM »

Sources: Russia tried to use Trump advisers to infiltrate campaign
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/21/politics/russia-trump-campaign-advisers-infiltrate/index.html

You must be logged in to read this quote.
I Won - Get Over It
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2017, 04:36:58 PM »

I guess it is all they've got.

intelligence last summer that suggests Russian operatives tried to use Trump advisers, including Carter Page, to infiltrate the Trump campaign, according to US officials.

May be, in some circumstances I could possibly believe they perhaps have something Roll Eyes
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 04:42:19 PM »

May be, in some circumstances I could possibly believe they perhaps have something Roll Eyes

you may have realized that this noose is getting a little bit tighter each day since the eletion again and again and again.

i am not sure who is orchestrating this thing but at this point i am pretty sure, at least manafort, flynn and page could go to the big house.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2017, 08:10:32 PM »

If anyone thinks the "Russian" story is going away anytime soon ..... forget it.
It's here to stay .... for a long time.
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2017, 11:08:21 PM »

Worse than Watergate.

With a change in ideology, this is analogous to what Stalin did to nominally-independent countries in central and Balkan Europe.  Stalin allowed the masquerade of democratic processes while local Commies following Stalin's instructions used salami tactics to undercut democracy until the democracy was a hollow shell. 
moderatevoter
ModerateVAVoter

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2017, 01:39:09 AM »

Ok, so who are the others? This story focuses on Page, but we know there are more. Manafort? Flynn? Stone? Others?

you may have realized that this noose is getting a little bit tighter each day since the election again and again and again.

Given the amount of disinformation and wild speculation we've seen with this story, I am not going to jump to conclusions without confirmation or pretend to know how this all turns out. With that said, we have to acknowledge there has been a shift in the goal-posts here. Even in these CNN articles, we've gone from "no evidence of collusion" to this:

○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2017, 02:16:39 AM »

intelligence last summer that suggests Russian operatives tried to use Trump advisers, including Carter Page, to infiltrate the Trump campaign, according to US officials.

Yeah, joke stories like this only help Trump.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2017, 06:13:50 AM »

Yeah, joke stzories like this only help Trump.

1) this story is not helping him.

2) are you still going to call it a joke, when flynn, manafort and page are in jail?
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies