Temporary Headquarters of the Labor Party (Leadership election) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:19:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Temporary Headquarters of the Labor Party (Leadership election) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Temporary Headquarters of the Labor Party (Leadership election)  (Read 21216 times)
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« on: June 26, 2017, 06:33:45 PM »

It's pretty obvious - while Clyde, mistakenly thinking Atlasia was about campaigns, did a policy-based campaign, President dfwliberty did a Nice Guy FF Wink Wink campaign, which has always won Atlasia campaigns for the right.

And there were several real Labor ex-officials who bought into dfwliberty's campaign and endorsed him.

As a member of the Silly wing of the Labor Party, I propose splitting the party in two - Real Labor and Fake Labor. Fake Labor can endorse Feds and do whatever they want policy-wise, while Real Labor can be the real left-wing opposition. (I suppose the Lib Dems will be the party of Fake Labor, so...)
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 09:44:08 PM »

I am running for chair of labor because why not #writeindfw
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2017, 09:54:28 PM »

I think I will go to sleep I don't understand anything.

But seriously, who isis really running ?
- Windjammer
- TimTurner
- Peebs
- dfwlibertylover (write in)
- fhtagn (write in)
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2017, 10:33:38 PM »

Dropping out and endorsing CXSmith
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2017, 11:06:48 PM »

Looks like I have to fire my Psychopathic manipulator ray at some people again Smiley
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2017, 11:13:14 PM »

Pro-tip: it's not a LOA if you're still posting, hovering on the forum and lurking on the "Who's Online" page 20 hours per day

LOA is whatever I want it to be, butttt I deleted the LOA like a hour later soooo
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2017, 09:49:44 PM »

So inactive Feds can just join Labor and waltz into the Chairmanship? Am I the only one who finds that sad?

(Also...hmmm...Ted's getting a pretty good deal here...maybe I should become a "proud progressive" Wink)
To your first question, the answer is no as you aren't welcome Wink
omg that was actually a good bit of sass from Windjammer for once
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2017, 11:40:49 PM »

Yo mamma so fat, she converted to Labor!
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2017, 08:27:07 AM »

Ultimately, this back and forth argument proves why both sides are bad and is the main reason I became an independent again because seriously, both sides are like "you did it first!!!1!!"

Labor: I think you chose Ted because you literally have no one else.....that's fine I guess. If you think he won the Senate election by himself and through "his" strategizing I have a condo (and a consulting service Wink ) to sell you. Also Truman, lol, you literally had to move to Fremont and become Governor/PM because Ted abandoned the region.

Federalists: omg stop arguing in this thread, you should've seen this coming when he supported Hillary back in the Fall.....not to mention all the petty policy arguments constantly going back and forth since then, it was coming the whole time and you know it.

The simple truth is that the only way to fix the situation for either party is to hire the services of dfwlibertylover campaign consulting services inc., our policy is, we'll even work for Cora!

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=271293.msg5793832#msg5793832
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2017, 08:31:53 AM »

Also Truman, lol, you literally had to move to Fremont and become Governor/PM because Ted abandoned the region.
Not to be a contrarian, but that is literally not true. My initial election as governor/prime minister/princeps came after GAWorth abandoned the region; Ted's term as governor ended months before I ever stepped foot in the region.
Everybody with the Federalists knew for a fact that Ted set off the chain, had he chosen to remain an active Governor, you'd still be in Lincoln right now.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2017, 08:35:24 AM »

Yes but now ironically enough neither side can attack each other because the Federalists would be at fault for Ted back then, and if Labor attacks on it they'd be attacking their own chair.........
which is why I get back to

The simple truth is that the only way to fix the situation for either party is to hire the services of dfwlibertylover campaign consulting services inc., our policy is, we'll even work for Cora!

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=271293.msg5793832#msg5793832
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2017, 12:15:46 PM »
« Edited: August 23, 2017, 12:24:12 PM by dfwlibertylover »

There were Plenty of Hillary Republicans, and Trump Democrats,

Wulfric, what even does that have to do with anything anyone said in this thread....

and no one cares about your consulting business.

As always, fake news. I already have a growing Clientele list.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2017, 12:28:34 PM »

There were Plenty of Hillary Republicans, and Trump Democrats,

Wulfric, what even does that have to do with anything anyone said in this thread....

and no one cares about your consulting business.

As always, fake news. I already have a growing Clientele list.

Your whole voting for Hillary = about to become a progressive line.
I mean sure some of the "GOP" people did vote for her, but he was a Hillary hack lol and was also excited about dems taking Congress
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2017, 01:47:22 PM »

Ultimately, this back and forth argument proves why both sides are bad and is the main reason I became an independent again because seriously, both sides are like "you did it first!!!1!!"

And to think I assumed you quit/became an independent because your air conditioner broke again!

Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2018, 12:27:45 AM »

I thought a bill was or is being passed to fix this issue.....
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2018, 02:39:53 AM »

Huge shocker that the main forces opposed to a merger are.....the Federalists Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies