Ann Coulter to Vivek: "I wouldn't have voted for you because you're Indian"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 12:58:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Ann Coulter to Vivek: "I wouldn't have voted for you because you're Indian"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Ann Coulter to Vivek: "I wouldn't have voted for you because you're Indian"  (Read 1387 times)
Redban

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2024, 01:07:22 PM »

Brett Bauer is on from 6pm to 7pm. When coulter domes on at 7pm, we always turn her off. She is insufferable and a total waste of time. Her wearing of the cross while on camera also annoys me.

You're mistaking her for Laura Ingraham -- Ingraham comes on at 7PM, and she wears the cross
Reactionary Libertarian
ReactionaryLibertarian
United States

« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2024, 01:12:55 PM »

Pathetic response from Vivek saying he respects her. He should instead say something along the lines that he’s proud to be an American and he doesn’t care if Coulter doesn’t see him that way because he’s not a victim who needs to be validated by everyone. There’s ways to respond to her other than valorizing her stupid and racist beliefs or crying “RACIST!!!”.
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2024, 01:21:31 PM »
« Edited: May 10, 2024, 01:44:08 PM by TDAS04 »

LOL, there are plenty of reasons (including this one) why Ann Coulter would never vote for me.

I’m sure Ann Coulter means it when she says she doesn’t want to vote for an Indian candidate, but really it isn’t about her being honest or genuine or “telling it like it is.” Ann Coulter says controversial things not only because she likes the attention, Coulter says things that get people riled up for the sake of getting people riled up. There is nothing “refreshing” about whatever “honesty” Ann Coulter may or may not have. It’s not even about “if you don’t have something mean to say, don’t say anything at all.” No, she’s worse than that. Coulter will find something horrible to say, even when she needs to make up something. Ann Coulter loves to make others feel bad.

Anyway, Ramaswamy is just a vile, nasty guy. He’s truly is a vicious person, so I don’t care if his feelings are hurt. Honestly, Ramaswany’s the only candidate from the 2024 cycle who’s likely worse as a person than Trump.
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2024, 01:55:14 PM »

Pathetic response from Vivek saying he respects her. He should instead say something along the lines that he’s proud to be an American and he doesn’t care if Coulter doesn’t see him that way because he’s not a victim who needs to be validated by everyone. There’s ways to respond to her other than valorizing her stupid and racist beliefs or crying “RACIST!!!”.

That would require alienating the folks he needs to win future electoral bids. His sad life is about winning their approval and never getting it.

These people aren't proud to be Americans, they fantasize about a homogenous "Leave it to Beaver" America that never existed. If you're different, black or brown... forget about it.
ηєω ƒяσηтιєя
New Frontier
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.42, S: -1.22

« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2024, 02:17:00 PM »

I wouldn’t go on a show like Ann Coulter and debase myself like this
This is his podcast/show. He invited her on lol.

Vivek debased himself, but he doesn't care because he's pathetic.
Reactionary Libertarian
ReactionaryLibertarian
United States

« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2024, 02:52:54 PM »

That would require alienating the folks he needs to win future electoral bids. His sad life is about winning their approval and never getting it.

These people aren't proud to be Americans, they fantasize about a homogenous "Leave it to Beaver" America that never existed. If you're different, black or brown... forget about it.

Most Republican voters do not like overt racism. Dog whistles, maybe, but they sure do not like this. And GOP voters hate weakness and love aggressive masculinity. Emasculating yourself by saying you respect someone who openly says they won’t vote for you because of your race is not at all attractive to Republicans.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2024, 04:34:26 PM »

Most Republican voters do not like overt racism. Dog whistles, maybe, but they sure do not like this. And GOP voters hate weakness and love aggressive masculinity. Emasculating yourself by saying you respect someone who openly says they won’t vote for you because of your race is not at all attractive to Republicans.

LOL, the kinds of Republicans Vivek is going after are very okay with overt racism. What they don't like is being called racist. They are not interested in hearing minorities moan that people won't vote for them because of their race.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2024, 09:58:10 PM »
« Edited: May 10, 2024, 10:07:26 PM by Torie »

Brett Bauer is on from 6pm to 7pm. When coulter domes on at 7pm, we always turn her off. She is insufferable and a total waste of time. Her wearing of the cross while on camera also annoys me.

You're mistaking her for Laura Ingraham -- Ingraham comes on at 7PM, and she wears the cross

My mistake. Coulter  annoys me too. Perhaps I am a sexist.  Devil
NYSforKennedy2024
Kander2020
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #58 on: May 15, 2024, 01:52:36 PM »

Ehh, I have to agree with Vivek actually. You HAVE to respect the honesty. It's so hard to get from Republicans. You don't have to respect any other aspect of it, at all, but the honesty is refreshing and she deserves respect for it (and deserves respect for little or nothing else).
GP270watch
Junior Chimp

« Reply #59 on: May 15, 2024, 01:59:36 PM »

Vivek is a sick individual.

Letting Coulter insult his Indian heritage as a negative, dressing up like Trump to "support him". Do Indian-Americans rock with this guy? What an embarrassment.
ingemann
YaBB God

« Reply #60 on: May 15, 2024, 03:56:19 PM »

I think the fact that he’s a grifter is a far better reason not to vote for him.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies