Quinnipiac: Obama still leads in FL,OH, and PA.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 06:34:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  Quinnipiac: Obama still leads in FL,OH, and PA.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Quinnipiac: Obama still leads in FL,OH, and PA.  (Read 2258 times)
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 3.61, S: -1.74

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2008, 12:14:32 PM »

That is only thing I agree with you on, please go back to your Leadership Confrences and leave debates for those that can handle it

Like you should talk DWTL.  You're an abrasive idiot that can't debate worth a sh**t who instead goes around making fun of people and trying to be a big bad bully.

I really think you're disgusting.  But go ahead, come back at me with some cocky, immature little remark.. I'm ready for it.  But quit picking on people.. it just makes you look bad.
Nah, why would I make a remark to you?  You've always seemed like a pretty decent guy.  Josh and Gporter are just fun to harass to resist.  Although if you start making ridiculous comments that I will send an insult your way Smiley

Please list the ridiculous comments that I have made.
ChrisFromNJ

Political Matrix
E: -5.35, S: -8.61

« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2008, 12:15:03 PM »

Of course, you rank just above Josh on that list Mr. "I'm so glad Tony Snow died of brain cancer"

Not only do you lower the standard of discourse on this forum, but you're also a shameless liar. I never said such a thing.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2008, 12:16:08 PM »

That is only thing I agree with you on, please go back to your Leadership Confrences and leave debates for those that can handle it

Like you should talk DWTL.  You're an abrasive idiot that can't debate worth a sh**t who instead goes around making fun of people and trying to be a big bad bully.

I really think you're disgusting.  But go ahead, come back at me with some cocky, immature little remark.. I'm ready for it.  But quit picking on people.. it just makes you look bad.
Nah, why would I make a remark to you?  You've always seemed like a pretty decent guy.  Josh and Gporter are just fun to harass to resist.  Although if you start making ridiculous comments that I will send an insult your way Smiley

Read my signature for starters, than feel free to move on the thread where you wanted to "CLOSE THE BOARDS", then on your grand tour of the forum stop by the recently remodeled "Why I Believe Kay Hagan Can Win" thread.  Finally, if time permits, read anything else you have ever said about how NC is becoming a Democratic bastion.
Aizen
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -9.22

« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2008, 12:16:54 PM »

WHOA

calm down guys. we are here to disucss these new polls.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2008, 12:17:02 PM »

Of course, you rank just above Josh on that list Mr. "I'm so glad Tony Snow died of brain cancer"

Not only do you lower the standard of discourse on this forum, but you're also a shameless liar. I never said such a thing.
Of course you didn't, that must of been one of those forums dreams
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2008, 12:19:15 PM »

Read my signature for starters, than feel free to move on the thread where you wanted to "CLOSE THE BOARDS", then on your grand tour of the forum stop by the recently remodeled "Why I Believe Kay Hagan Can Win" thread.  Finally, if time permits, read anything else you have ever said about how NC is becoming a Democratic bastion.

You dumb ass, NC is a Democratic bastion at the local level. That is why we a  Democratic Gov and both state houses are control by Democrats. Also I already explain why my views have changed from then to now.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2008, 12:20:45 PM »

You dumb ass, NC is a Democratic bastion at the local level. That is why we a a Democratic Gov and both state house are control by Democrats. Also I already explain why my views have changed from then to now.
That certainly goes far to signal that Kay Hagen is the next senator from your state.  Please as others have informed you before, quit while your way behind.  The Leadership Confrence is opening its doors and their one person short.  Cmon Josh, run, into the light...
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2008, 12:21:30 PM »

get a room
Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2008, 12:23:06 PM »

Why is Obama leading in Florida in so many polls?  Is it that McCain is spending no money to defend the state?
Aizen
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -9.22

« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2008, 12:24:54 PM »

Why is Obama leading in Florida in so many polls?  Is it that McCain is spending no money to defend the state?

Obama is spending a lot and McCain is spending like nothing, yes.
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2008, 12:25:00 PM »

WHOA

calm down guys. we are here to disucss these new polls.
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2008, 12:25:50 PM »

You dumb ass, NC is a Democratic bastion at the local level. That is why we a a Democratic Gov and both state house are control by Democrats. Also I already explain why my views have changed from then to now.
That certainly goes far to signal that Kay Hagen is the next senator from your state.  Please as others have informed you before, quit while your way behind.  The Leadership Confrence is opening its doors and their one person short.  Cmon Josh, run, into the light...

She will be, if she doesn't win against Dole, she will run again in 2010 and beat Burr.
Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2008, 12:27:08 PM »

God, I hope the McCain campaign wakes up.  Sure, Obama may not be the favorite to win Florida yet, but McCain should do anything to prevent that.  There is absolutely no chance for McCain to win without Florida.  
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2008, 12:28:57 PM »

God, I hope the McCain campaign wakes up.  Sure, Obama may not be the favorite to win Florida yet, but McCain should do anything to prevent that.  There is absolutely no chance for McCain to win without Florida.  

Like I said before, if McCain wants to win he has to get new campaign staffs because the ones he has now are screwing him over.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2008, 03:32:18 PM »

I love polling, it really gets Obama fans excited about their chances in states like FL, ND, MT, and NC where he has a <10% chance of winning any of them.

Uh... no. Just no.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies