transgender individuals in the girls HS locker room? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 06:10:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  transgender individuals in the girls HS locker room? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: transgender individuals in the girls HS locker room?  (Read 10014 times)
Grand Wizard Lizard of the Klan
kataak
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -4.52, S: 5.39

« on: October 18, 2015, 12:07:07 PM »

First world problems.
kataak
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2015, 03:17:27 PM »

My high school just had a third locker room for people who felt uncomfortable changing in either of the gender-specific locker rooms. As far as I know, it never lead to any problems.

Next reason to think that US is strange country. Many students in high school thinks that they are adult but that doesn't mean that they should be allowed to smoke cigarettes in school. Similarly with people who thinks that they are opposite sex while they are not. I don't see any reason for allowing them to both use locker rooms of the opposite sex or some other than the rest. The first case is pretty simple - it will make other student feel not comfortable and may lead to inappropriate situations and protests of both students and parents. Second case is just wasting school's money on whims of people who have problems with their identity/mental health/are just attention hungry.
kataak
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2015, 03:36:14 PM »

My high school just had a third locker room for people who felt uncomfortable changing in either of the gender-specific locker rooms. As far as I know, it never lead to any problems.

Next reason to think that US is strange country. Many students in high school thinks that they are adult but that doesn't mean that they should be allowed to smoke cigarettes in school. Similarly with people who thinks that they are opposite sex while they are not. I don't see any reason for allowing them to both use locker rooms of the opposite sex or some other than the rest. The first case is pretty simple - it will make other student feel not comfortable and may lead to inappropriate situations and protests of both students and parents. Second case is just wasting school's money on whims of people who have problems with their identity/mental health/are just attention hungry.

Roll Eyes

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
kataak
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2015, 06:06:52 PM »

You literally said "a girl in the boys room would be harassed badly" which is correct! A transgirl in the boys bathroom would be harassed badly!  Likewise, you suggested that "a boy in the girls room would make girs feel uncomfortable". I also agree! A transboy in the girl's room would certainly make many girls uncomfortable.

People like you Crab are among many reasons why I am happy that I live in Poland : P
kataak
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2015, 03:55:29 AM »

Seeing as you have a transwoman in your parliament, I doubt the magical transgender repelling juice around Poland's borders is working.

Knowing that guy is the only such person known to 99% of Polish population I think that still we have better situation than UK.  But that is not the issue, I was writing about such liberal magicians like you who always try to wave away the reality with the wand of liberal ideas Curly

No offence.
kataak
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2015, 05:08:35 AM »

So if the liberal has a wand to illuminate and hopefully solve an issue, what does the conservative have? A blanket to put over their head in denial of reality?

Liberal wand only creates void. And you mean "liberal version of reality". So called "transgender" people should be object of therapy with psychologists - not subject of political debate. Human brain is so complex that there are a lot of different mental disorders and I don't understand why in most of the cases when people have some mental problems - serious or not we treat people as mentally disordered and when it comes to the few of them favoured by liberals we should accept them as normality and pretend that everything is OK. If we care about such people only thing we should do is to give them a lot of care and love just to help them with fighting their weaknesses Curly
kataak
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2015, 11:21:42 AM »
« Edited: October 19, 2015, 11:25:13 AM by kataak »

So if the liberal has a wand to illuminate and hopefully solve an issue, what does the conservative have? A blanket to put over their head in denial of reality?

Liberal wand only creates void. And you mean "liberal version of reality". So called "transgender" people should be object of therapy with psychologists - not subject of political debate. Human brain is so complex that there are a lot of different mental disorders and I don't understand why in most of the cases when people have some mental problems - serious or not we treat people as mentally disordered and when it comes to the few of them favoured by liberals we should accept them as normality and pretend that everything is OK. If we care about such people only thing we should do is to give them a lot of care and love just to help them with fighting their weaknesses Curly

What exactly is your issue with trans people? What did they ever do to you?

They burned my village, kidnapped my brothers and sisters and killed my parents.
But seriously I wish everything best to them. Also normal life.

Liberal wand only creates void. And you mean "liberal version of reality". So called "transgender" people should be object of therapy with psychologists
Good idea! Which is why most doctors and psychologists agree the best course of treatment for those suffering from gender dysphoria is to allow them to transition; and as a person who believes science is a better authority than random Jobbik supporters so this thus informs my politicial views on the matter.

People often makes mistakes, maybe in next few decades some of them who really thinks like that will change their mind. And what Jobbik supporters done to you that they are also involved into this? Stop being so hateful.
kataak
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2015, 02:31:25 PM »

[triggered]

Oslo, I am amazed by your nickname. Wonderful.
kataak
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2015, 03:46:28 PM »
« Edited: October 19, 2015, 04:45:18 PM by kataak »

Smiley yeah thanks for the name btw. I think it suits me

You're welcome : )

I haven't seen this kataak person be right about literally anything so far to be honest, but then I haven't seen a lot of her posts in general.

I will not say that I am always right, but in that case I am. Of course you can do not agree if you wish.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies