Blue Florida - 2004 Interractive Election Game (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 05:14:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Blue Florida - 2004 Interractive Election Game (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Blue Florida - 2004 Interractive Election Game  (Read 15341 times)
Jaguar4life
United States

« on: January 08, 2018, 11:43:07 AM »

I will be a in better health Jack Kemp.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 02:05:35 PM »

April 25th 2003 in Buffalo New York

Greetings fellow citizens of Buffalo. I come here with a very important message. I bring you news that you wanted to hear!

I have visited with my doctor  *He and the crowd laughs* And I officially say that I am officially running for President Of the United States *Crowd cheers*

I may be old but I am not slow!! *he laughs and the crowd cheers*

Folks it’s been 10 years since we have a Republican in the White House and that is 10 years too long!

We have had ten years of tax increases,  more government spending, failed attempts to protect our Nation’s security. A deficit that is about to blow up and are running out of our supplies to run out of foreign oil and on our way to a very big recession!

Now this isn’t my first time running However me and a lot of people agree that Third Luck is a charm.

And with that I feel I am the best man to defeat President Gore!

As Congressman I help write out one of the biggest tax cuts in history in 1981 along with the great Senator William Roth and of course President Reagan!!

As President I will embrace free market and free enterprise values. We will reform education to make the next generation of kids smarter and brighter. We will make a Amercian a pro life nation once again.

We will build our military to help finish our mission in Afghanistan and take out Osama Bin Laden and the rest of Al Qaeda.

We will reform and make Medicare and Social Security better!

And most of all we will get our economy back on track by establishing a balence budget amendment and cut wasteful spending and of course cut taxes for every single Amercian.  

I want government to be the smallest it ever can be!
*Crowd cheers*

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 10:51:59 AM »

Jack Kemp campaign update 1

Jack Kemp kicked up campaigning in New York and Iowa where those two states were the first that Kemp started a GOTV campaign and nationwide offices throughout those two states.

Here’s a section from Kemp’s speech in Grand Raphis Iowa.

Kemp:Go we have another Bush in the race!  While I respect and have nothing against Jeb and his brother George W and of course their father who I gladly served as HUD secretary under.

However Through the past decade we have nominated two bushes and they have both lost the election to the Democrats and we would be repeating the same mistake if we nominate Jeb as our nominee.

If George W couldn’t win in 2000 then what makes us think that Jeb could win in this next election?
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 03:15:07 PM »

Thanks for the schedules. BTW I pmed you something Golden Eye.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2018, 08:41:13 PM »

What Kemp did

Kemp spent time in Iowa and South Carolina campaigning on tax reform and reminding pepole of the  architect of one of the biggest tax cuts in history.

He also campaigned on renegotiating NAFTA by saying while it’s a good idea and I support it. President Gore has completely butchered it. And saying as president that he will work to make it fairer to Amercian workers.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2018, 12:58:57 PM »

Kemp campaigns on tax reform in New Hampshire

Now President Gore pledged back in the day that he wouldn’t raise taxes on working Americans.
However that doesn’t seem to be the case. 

As a matter of fact he has raised taxes even more on business and families than when Clinton was president.  When can we say enough is enough? If not now then when?   

We need someone who has been proven to cut taxes and regulations  on Americans not just knows how to.

And that person is the one that is talking to you right now!!!  As President I will give Amercia a flat tax rate and make your taxes simpler and shorter to fill out. If you want that then you should vote for Jack Kemp!
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2018, 02:17:00 PM »

Kemp campaign ad attacking McCain for voting for Gore tax hike

Voiceover:Im Jack Kemp and I approve this message.

McCain:I’m a tax cutter plain and simple.

Voiceover:Oh really now?

Then why did Senator McCain vote for tax increases twice in 2001 and 2002?

Not just on Amercian people but business and property.

For shame Senator.

Also why has McCain voted with the Democrats with the economy? Cause he is their agent to get President Gore re-elected.

McCain may seem like a conservative but he is just another tax and spend Liberal.

Jack Kemp however has been proven to fight for tax cuts for Amercian people and businesses.
He wrote the big 1981 tax cut and through his years in Congress never vote for a tax raise.

And Kemp as president will never vote for a tax increase.  If you want conservative leadership you can trust them vote for Kemp.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2018, 11:54:09 AM »

Kemp responds to Senator McCain in St Louis Missouri

There are lots of things to talk about in your response.

First off Bob Dole has gone on the record and regretted that decision. And that was back in 1996.

As for why I voted against those bills.

I would of voted for it however I found that there were hidden tax increases and fees in that bill. If it wasn’t for that I probably would of voted for it.

Also you voted for the February 2001 tax increases by President Gore.  That bill raised taxes on middle class families and workers and increased the deficit by billions. We gave dates and sources in that ad that are well respected

You my friend are not a champion of Free Enterprise. However there is someone that is one and he is speaking to you right now *Crowd cheers*
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2018, 11:22:51 AM »

Kemp campaigns in Cleveland Ohio about bring back the Gold Standard

In 1984 I almost got a bill passed that would of brought back the Gold Standard. And even though it failed I didn’t not back off as a huge supporter of a revival of the system.  The Gold Standard will reduce inflation and give good competition for the dollar.  Studies show that if we bring back the Gold Standard we would reach 4% Economic growth. It will fight and defeat of raising prices on goods and services and it will help us save Social Security and Medicare. It’s not perfect however it’s better than what we got.

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2018, 09:24:05 AM »

Wait did Reagan know what was going on in 2003?
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2018, 09:48:54 AM »

Wait did Reagan know what was going on in 2003?

I don't think so. He died in 04, so it's best to not have his Endorsement count.

Agreed. Unfortunately he was too dementied
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2018, 02:56:07 PM »

Goldeneye hasn’t been on in 3 days
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2018, 11:09:22 AM »

Kemp’s campaign schedule
Jack Kemp campaigned early September and late August with in Iowa and Missouri with former senate and his partner in the 1996 election Bob Dole on issues such as a flax tax rate and reforming NAFTA.

Kemp put his campaign on hold on September 11th to honor the fallen in the attacks 2 years ago.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2018, 06:39:18 PM »

Jack Kemp Campaign Ad on Change
*Jack Kemp’s voice is heard in the background saying “It’s been ten years since we had a Republican President and 10 years too long”
*Pictures of Bill Clinton and Al Gore pop up*
Voiceover:They said insanity is doing the same thing over and over. And that’s exactly how the past 3 elections have gone by. The same false hope and false promise the Democrats have given up for the past decade. Look at the results. Higher taxes,Higher regulations and another Oil crisis coming. Of course did we forget another big recession?
Is this the change Amercia needed? Or do we need something new?

Yes we do we need him *A picture of Jack Kemp pops up*

I’m Jack Kemp and I approve this message.

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2018, 05:08:58 AM »

What Kemp did

Kemp campaigned more in Michigan and New Hampshire on appealing more to moderates and independents.   

Kemp started also to campaign in rural Michigan on healthcare and how we are one step closer to socialize healthcare due to President Gore’s healthcare proposals 

Kemp started also to campaign on a balanced budget amendment in areas of Michigan and Iowa in which he pledged also not to raise taxes or and always cut taxes and spending.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2018, 09:09:28 AM »
« Edited: February 28, 2019, 06:47:19 PM by Dave Leip »

Jack Kemp responds to Cindy McCain in Detroit Michigan

Let me tell you something Ms McCain, What I have said wasn’t mean it was rather true and we all know the truth hurts!
McCain is running a campaign like he is new to politics and that we haven’t seen him before.  Well that isn’t fooling me!! And I mean it when I saw that McCain is no different than Gore on the economy as a matter of fact I wouldn’t be surprised you guys have the same donors!!  We don’t need dividers as presidents what we need are leaders. Thank you!!

*Crowd cheers*
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2018, 10:01:32 PM »

Kemp responds to John Mccain’s Ad in Ann Arbor Michigan

I 100% respect the Milltary like you Senator McCain.  However what I also want is a milltary budget that does not end up blowing up the deficit.  I want to protect this country from harm too however I think we can do it without the debt in this country getting even more higher. Which is why as President as soon as I get into office I will try to pass a Balanced Budget Act so that we will have to worry about debt spending again.

Also many times to I have try to send aid for countries under communist and terrorist threats in need.
However Me and the Republicans though it was a good bill however I couldn’t get it passed in such a Democratic House majority around that time.
Thank you *Crowd cheers and starts chanting “Yes he Kemp*
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2018, 11:06:43 PM »

I don’t trust UWS.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies