Regular Question Time Made Interesting Thread April 2011 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 10:08:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Regular Question Time Made Interesting Thread April 2011 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Regular Question Time Made Interesting Thread April 2011  (Read 838 times)
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« on: April 05, 2011, 07:24:39 PM »

Will your Administration (speaking to Tmth, of course) do anything to further ensure security at Atlasia's nuclear power plants? Specifically in regards to the battery power of the back-ups in them, which last for a very short period of time.

What are your thoughts on the Senate right now and it's activity, and is your Administration going to try and do anything regarding Senator activity requirements which was floated during the campaign?

In the past when you were a Senator, you once proposed a modified version of a bill I proposed a long time ago, which would've allowed regional governments more leeway in how they elect their Senators. I know regional rights is a third rail in Atlasia.. but I think we need to change our elections in some way to keep the game interesting. Would you ever propose anything similar in your position as President?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies