California - Senate (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 04:42:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Geography & Demographics (Moderators: muon2, 100% pro-life no matter what)
  California - Senate (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: California - Senate  (Read 20042 times)
CTguy

« on: March 24, 2004, 10:39:28 PM »

By the way, this is allowed...  California is a unique case... it can split up into several states if it desires to unlike other states.  
CTguy

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2004, 10:46:33 PM »

California can too...  I heard Texas could but I wasn't sure.
CTguy

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2004, 10:48:20 PM »

By the way, this is allowed...  California is a unique case... it can split up into several states if it desires to unlike other states.  

REALLY!!! Is that a special clause in the US Constitution that the rest of us uneducated plebians are not aware of?

Oh but you should have known... being you went to Princeton and all... ahahaha!  
CTguy

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2004, 10:48:42 PM »

California can too...  I heard Texas could but I wasn't sure.

I'm pretty sure it's just Texas

I'm pretty sure it's both.
CTguy

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2004, 10:51:43 PM »

REALLY!!! Is that a special clause in the US Constitution that the rest of us uneducated plebians are not aware of?

CTGuy,

I would like to see some proof from you of this and how California could go about doing it. Is it related to the initial compromise when California became a state?

It's nice that you would like to pursue knowledge...  Why dont you go to the Princeton Library and look it up.
CTguy

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2004, 10:56:55 PM »

CTGuy,

I would like to see some proof from you of this and how California could go about doing it. Is it related to the initial compromise when California became a state?

It's nice that you would like to pursue knowledge...  Why dont you go to the Princeton Library and look it up.

Nope, I think it's just Texas that can be broken down into four states based on the agreement surrounding its initial admittance. I think the same does NOT apply to California. I notice you said, "I think" as well...so you're not sure of your facts?

I think it's healthy that you are trying to put information into your brain for once...  The Princeton Library might be a nice place to try to read up on this more.
CTguy

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2004, 11:03:29 PM »

CTGuy,

Nope, I think it's just Texas that can be broken down into four states based on the agreement surrounding its initial admittance. I think the same does NOT apply to California. I notice you said, "I think" as well...so you're not sure of your facts?

I think it's healthy that you are trying to put information into your brain for once...  The Princeton Library might be a nice place to try to read up on this more.

CTGuy,

Oh, so you are wrong then.

Is it wrong for me to request you check the library of your Alma Mater?  Your brain is like a muscle, if you don't flex it enough it simply shrivels up and atrophies.
CTguy

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2004, 11:15:32 PM »

Apparently it can, I was just wrong that other states can too.
CTguy

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2004, 02:48:57 AM »

CTGuy,

Come on, find "a pair" and admit you were wrong...

NO, never.  I was not wrong, it can split up with congressional approval, I admitted I was wrong about it being limited to California already.  If you weren't too busy gloating you would have noticed that.
CTguy

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2004, 03:00:21 AM »

I already admitted that...  This coming from MarkDel who is pretending to be a Princeton grad and cant admit when he's wrong even when it is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies