The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 01:30:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII  (Read 239476 times)
junior chįmp
Mondale_was_an_insidejob
Junior Chimp
Croatia
« on: November 23, 2017, 12:13:02 PM »

If Frankenstein goes....they should appoint that female Somali Muslim state legislator...just to see GOP heads explode

Huh....I was being serious
junior chįmp
Mondale_was_an_insidejob
Junior Chimp
Croatia
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2017, 01:17:34 PM »
« Edited: November 23, 2017, 01:20:50 PM by Generalissimo Mondale »

If Frankenstein goes....they should appoint that female Somali Muslim state legislator...just to see GOP heads explode

Huh....I was being serious

Exactly, so you had no reason to make that suggestion over several far more qualified and electorally viable candidates other than the liberal equivalent of "Trump is so awesome because THE LIBTARDS ARE TRIGGERED LOLZ"

Listen ere...calm down. Now that you are calm...think straight....the very opposite wins elections you stiff. Look at the VA HoD races
junior chįmp
Mondale_was_an_insidejob
Junior Chimp
Croatia
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2017, 02:12:03 PM »

Uh....what? The VA HoD races were won by a clear message and well targeted and organized campaign, not by trolling tactics.

I think your big brain is missing the point

Those least likely to win are now most likely
junior chįmp
Mondale_was_an_insidejob
Junior Chimp
Croatia
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 09:32:40 PM »

There's a ton of furor out there for her over this whole Franken thing. I think people are underestimating how angry the Democratic base is right now about how the whole process played out. Literally the most angry I've seen any of them at Democrats since the Iraq War maybe...

I mean...he's not wrong. Go on any mainstream Democratic forum and their pissed Franken resigned
junior chįmp
Mondale_was_an_insidejob
Junior Chimp
Croatia
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2017, 01:15:26 PM »

Just the thing to divert attention from Trump if the early sketchy reports be true.

I was gonna say....this was probably done by a Trump supporter.

Source: Many people are saying.
He makes an excellent point by taking Trump's rhetoric and turning it against him. clever.
No it isn't. Everybody has been using "Sad!" and ironically quoting Trump ever since the escalator ride. Hell, you've been a nuisance now for like, what, a few weeks? You haven't noticed it yet?

I'm not the one who said....you know that. It's what many people are saying. Both you and me know this. Many people
junior chįmp
Mondale_was_an_insidejob
Junior Chimp
Croatia
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2017, 11:34:19 PM »

It seems that certain people can't accept that their side can possibly lose without it being cheating:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

It'd be fun to hear their explanation for how these supposed MS blacks got registered to vote in AL and got AL photo IDs in order to vote. I swear some people don't even use their brains.

Simple. Black Precinct in Birmingham, Montgomery, or Dallas County, maybe Tuscaloosa, and the following happens

Hello there Reverend Niger

Why hello there poll Watcher porch monkey. How use be doing today?

Oh I be fine. I'd be fine got to wash this poll voting thing going on all day. Los amazing.

Chuckle chuckle. Load ain't it though. I just use my welfare stamps and what not, plus all the checks I get from northern Jews talking about trying to get Democrats around here, and that usually does.

Used don't say! Why I be doing the same thing

He he he he ho ho. Well ain't that the darndest. Anyhoo, I've got me a Bus full of brothers and sisters from Mississippi Outback. You know how he's going to take care of this right (big wink)

Oh yes sir I does. You just get them on back. I'll get them I miss her ribs and Fried Chicken and watermelon

Events do that. I had to give them a bottle of Ripple each to get them on the bus and now there's going to be hungry

Ain't no worries. Oh mr. Soros got us lots of money. You just get them fine Mississippi brothers and sisters lined up. He's going to get ourselves some Whitey tonight oh, ain't we!

Sho Nuff!

(And scene)

And so this track plays itself endlessly on the average Fox News viewer in Alabama

Honestly, that was well written. It's like reading a Faulkner short story
junior chįmp
Mondale_was_an_insidejob
Junior Chimp
Croatia
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2017, 10:45:30 PM »

It seems that certain people can't accept that their side can possibly lose without it being cheating:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

It'd be fun to hear their explanation for how these supposed MS blacks got registered to vote in AL and got AL photo IDs in order to vote. I swear some people don't even use their brains.

Simple. Black Precinct in Birmingham, Montgomery, or Dallas County, maybe Tuscaloosa, and the following happens

Hello there Reverend Niger

Why hello there poll Watcher porch monkey. How use be doing today?

Oh I be fine. I'd be fine got to wash this poll voting thing going on all day. Los amazing.

Chuckle chuckle. Load ain't it though. I just use my welfare stamps and what not, plus all the checks I get from northern Jews talking about trying to get Democrats around here, and that usually does.

Used don't say! Why I be doing the same thing

He he he he ho ho. Well ain't that the darndest. Anyhoo, I've got me a Bus full of brothers and sisters from Mississippi Outback. You know how he's going to take care of this right (big wink)

Oh yes sir I does. You just get them on back. I'll get them I miss her ribs and Fried Chicken and watermelon

Events do that. I had to give them a bottle of Ripple each to get them on the bus and now there's going to be hungry

Ain't no worries. Oh mr. Soros got us lots of money. You just get them fine Mississippi brothers and sisters lined up. He's going to get ourselves some Whitey tonight oh, ain't we!

Sho Nuff!

(And scene)

And so this track plays itself endlessly on the average Fox News viewer in Alabama

Honestly, that was well written. It's like reading a Faulkner short story

Nah. If it was by faulkner there would be 10 more pages of dialogue and narration all clumped together in a single paragraph.

Stream of Consciousness writing style is just a fancy way of saying writing while drunk.
junior chįmp
Mondale_was_an_insidejob
Junior Chimp
Croatia
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2018, 01:44:21 AM »

Some people are so bad they deserve to have slurs aimed at them. I'll call OJ Simpson the N word, because he's so evil he deserves a terrible label.

Username: "Nice Guy" lol
junior chįmp
Mondale_was_an_insidejob
Junior Chimp
Croatia
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2018, 07:02:07 PM »

DeSantis has a really good chance. The GOP is being emptied out to the point that the only people left in the party are mostly older, angrier, and whiter electorate. The 90s Bush era Conservatism is long gone; this is now the reactionary party of Trump. The GOP Establishment is unable to control the monster they've created, that's why they've been fighting back against extremist candidates like Roy Moore, McDaniels, EW Jackson,etc... There's nobody left participating in the party except old racists

One minor change: I meant: "nobody left participating in the party PRIMARIES except old racist(and young as PNM pointed out)"

Depressing....BUT TRUE!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies