Divison 2020 Election Game (Game Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 04:03:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Divison 2020 Election Game (Game Thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Divison 2020 Election Game (Game Thread)  (Read 23083 times)
Jaguar4life
United States

« on: July 09, 2018, 10:25:12 AM »

Jeter campaigns in New Hampshire on Medicare For All
One of the things that made me more progressive was the idea of Medicare for all.  It shouldn’t be unpopular or a debate for every senior citizen in the country to have top notch healthcare and service!!!

Washington has been trying to gut Medicare, Social Security and it’s benefits and service just so that they can spend that money for more and more on the war machine.  President Trump and the senate Republicans want to cut a decent amount of Medicare and Medicaid and Social Security and give it to the Milltary industrial complex so that he can send your kids to fight in more endless wars. But that is a topic for a different speech and day.   Yes Medicare is not perfect and needs to be fixed. But that doesn’t mean we need to gut it or completely just do away with it.  We need to improve all programs such as Medicare,Medicaid and Social Security.  As President to fix problem I will set out a program that gives those more affordable and better suited. I will reduce the taxes on it for the middle and lower class families and invested the money that we wastfully spend on endless milltary conflicts and unconstitutional spying programs on Medicare and also Social Security and Medicaid and make it better and update it to the next decade of the 2020s. 

We can and will saved your loved one’s health!! Thank you!!
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2018, 02:13:15 PM »
« Edited: July 09, 2018, 05:36:21 PM by Jaguar4life »

Jeter campaigns in his hometown of Pequannock Township, New Jersey on the economy

It is a honor to be here in my suburban hometown of Pequannock New Jersey to a working suburban family and a father who was a Army vet.

However as much as I respect and honor the brave people who sacrificed their lives to help this country we still are in a never ending war in Afghanistan and President Trump and the GOP leadership in Washington wants to keep troops in there for another decade and wants to spend more and more and drive up more debt into this neverending fight.  We should of done a full troop reduction  of this war when around 2014 and let the UN come in for a peacekeeping operation.  

As President I will take what ever money from that wasteful milltary spending and put it towards good use and help out working families and create new job  opportunities. We should use that money to improve our broken infrastructure, Rebuild NASA and get a manned mission on Mars, Invest in cleaner and solar energy and make sure we are with the other nations in the world and invest in Universal Healthcare like the majority of Amercia wants.  And that way instead of cutting taxes for the  1%,Cutting social programs and other sneaky things we will able to balence the budget and give us a budget surplus.

*Crowd cheers*
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2018, 10:26:06 AM »

Jeter speaks on the winning the middle and working  class in Cooperstown New York

Now just because I was once a all star baseball player and I made over a millions dollars in my contract o doesn’t mean I can look out and help out working and middle class families and businesses like you guys.

Now I know Donald Trump did something like this last election cycle around and you were fooled but the thing is that’s his nature. Trump has always been that kind of businessman and snake oil salesman. I have not!!

His tariffs which he told you guys that it would help us make better and cheaper goods in the States just actually made it more harder and expensive for people to do business in America. His trade war with China has hurt many hard working corporations and hard working union workers.  Now I am all for getting out of NAFTA sand other trade organizations but this is not the way we do it

As President I will in my first days lay off every single tariff that Trump has given and fight and protect our union and their workers and make sure they get the same love that Trump gives greedy and corrupted corporations. Only this time the people I am going for the union workers deserve all that praised and rewards.

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2018, 07:03:16 PM »

Rest of Jeter’s schedule

Jeter campaigned with Tulsi Gabbard and several other progressive activists and in Upstate New York and Jersey and New Hampshire on solar energy and and he would repeal Trump’s tariffs and regulations on solar energy and other times of energy. 

Jeter campaigned in Vermont on his infrastructure plan and his plan to fix Amtrak and public rainroads and highways.

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2018, 11:49:17 AM »

Derek Jeter Debate answers Part 1

1.At dividing the country and making it a total laughing stock then yes President Trump has been successful. *He quietly laughs*

This man has been a mess from day 1. We can put the whole Russia thing aside and see that this man is not qualified or has the mental capacity to be President Of the United States What so ever.  And thankfully we had a big progressive wave in 2018 that was just one big rejection of Trump and his agenda.   What’s what this guy’s big message? Oh yeah build the wall and make Mexico pay for it. Yeah about that it so far hasn’t happened and I don’t think it will ever happen!! He was lied many times about many things and has lied about making promises.  He lied about draining the swamp as a matter of fact it’s gotten bigger, Lied about contacts with Russia,Lied about putting America first on the economy. He’s lied about LGBT rights and worse of all he has lied to the American people which I think is the biggest sin of all.

President Trump has put himself over the Amercian People and as President I will make sure What is right for the American people because I know and I accept the fact that I am not the only one who I am fighting for and working for.  I am mainly working for the American people!!

2.Yes it has been long over as a matter of fact I was in my 6th MLB season when the war in Afghanistan started and I am here now retired and running for President and we still are in this conflict in Afghanistan.

This war should of ended when Bin Laden was taken care out and when we finally had taken out most of the high ranking Al-Qaeda and Taliban members not in 2019 when we have bigger threats in the area of the Middle East. Think about all that money that is spend continuing these wars and how we could of spent it on like Space exploration ,Protecting our environment, Improve our infrastructure, Fixing our healthcare and help promote clear solar energy but no the GOP senate and this President want to keep pumping that money into stuff into endless wars like these.

3.Well I hope to get my progressive agenda and plans passed at least most of them though congress through my 1st 100 days.  I talked about my plan to legalize marijuana nationwide, my Medicare for all plan. My Universal Background check plan, My plan to help the solar industry, My plan to make the rich pay their fair share of taxes while giving the working class,Small businesses and middle class the big tax relief they deserve,  My plan to reform campaign finance and make sure that PACs no matter left or right don’t donate more than at least 1,000$s to a campaign.

Make college affordable to every single person and  make sure to built and fix our broken infrastructure.

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2018, 03:00:28 PM »

Jeter debate answers part 2

1.Well I want to say just because I have a millionaire like and have plenty of cash doesn’t mean I am like Donald Trump not at all.  I give my money to charity all the time, I help out and donate to poverty ridden children and help them have better lives.  I don’t like Trump try to buy elections with it and scam people out of houses and businesses  like what he did to people I am really close to.

I am qualified because I am something new for the Democratic Party. I am pretty much the anti Hillary Clinton 2016 candidacy which was flawed as much as Trump’s campaign was. Even though I voted for Ms Clinton it was more of a stop Trump vote rather than me being a big supporter of her.  But I am a Democrat however this party is not perfect and we need a leader like me who can stand up to Trump, When I was a baseball player I helped out with the Yankees organization and in some cases the MLBPA and was considered a leader on and off the field.

My goal is to bring and maintain a progressive stance to the Democratic Party like in the days of FDR and JFK and move away from the days of the New Democrats and centrists that have given our party a bad wrap.   

2.One of my goals is too reach out to people who regretted voting for Trump and still don’t have a candidate to go to after the Trump tariffs and trade wars which had hurt those most of those workers who voted for him in the rust belt.   I plan on in my 1st 100 days to laid off all the tariffs the president has given and repeal all of the solar power and union regulations.  I want to fix how we do trade without having to slap tariffs on anything or have to get into a trade war of sorts.   Take it from me a person who was born in a suburban and working class family and town in New Jersey to take the working class and the blue wall.

I think this region is prob the most important part of our election and polling and election results show that more progressives are getting elected in these regions especially in areas where Trump won and in most cases by a lot of votes such as we saw in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.

Closing:Amercia has a big decision in 2020 do we go backwards ever more and re-elect President Trump or set our party back to the 80s where the Dems lost 3 straight presidential elections or if we nominate a another flip flopping centrist or do we elect someone who will take us to the 2020s and we make great progress on our country and try to heal our divided nation.

I am more than a guy who just hit a ball on a bat and ran around a Diamond for a living I am someone who is activisting for a better and more progressive here every person has access to a decent job,education,income and Healthcare.  As as for the question of where do I wanna be in 2020?

I would most certainly choose the latter.  Thank you letting me be here everyone and goodnight!

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2018, 07:00:27 PM »

Jeter campaigns in Greenville South Carolina on his tax plan to appeal to Blue Dogs

The GOP claims to be financially conservative however for the past few years they have voted for massive tax cuts for the rich and have reduce many tax credits and reductions for the Middle Class.  And they always spend and get our country into massive debt with endless spending for endless wars. *Crowd boos*

However as President I will make the rich aka the top 1% the fair share they did back in the 1930s and 40s in the Roosevelt administration and I will give those tax breaks to people in the working class and middle and for small businesses and their workers!!!  I will also reduce the payroll taxes on Medicare and Medicaid for middle and working class families and businesses and reduce taxes for Solar energy and Solar Energy businesses.   I may be a progressive however I do think the middle class gets a good tax cut which the rich have to be the ones who pay them and we will make those middle class tax cuts permanent!!! Thank you!!

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2018, 07:13:21 PM »

Connor Lamb endorses Derek Jeter in New Hampshire

New Hampshire in order to unite this party and bring on board profess we need to nominate someone who is for progess and that person is Derek Jeter!!!  He has what he takes to bring on the Washington machine and the corporate democrats!!  I was elected in a district with a majority of Republicans and I still have found ways to get progess done!!! 

He wants to give every working man in Pennsylvania and here in New Hampshire a decent paying job, Their family to have afordable education and grade A healthcare for all and good Medicare coverage so that’s you don’t have to worry as you get older.

Vote for a different kind of Democrat vote Jeter!!
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2018, 07:40:37 AM »

What Jeter did

Jeter campaigned the first half in South Carolina in a attempt to appeal to more conservative Democrats on order to get on board to his progressive ideas.  Then he went up to New Hampshire to campaign with more progressive activists in New Hampshire.

He also has a sit down interview with Kyle Kulinski of Secular Talk.  Also Jeter started to get ready for his Ad campaigns all over the country.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2018, 04:52:10 PM »

Jeter Campaign ad “New Leadership”
“Jeter sits down”

There been candidates especially in Iowa that claim to be fighting for a new cause for the party but it reality they are fighting for the same old Democratic establishment message.  People like Biden and Gillabrand may say they are fighting for a new cause and message for us but in the reality they are pushing in the same direction that made us lose to President Trump. Fighting for special  interest groups and big money CEOs. 

That’s where I come in as not just president but the leader of the Democratic Party I will push this party into a new direction.   I will push it towards progess and what the Amercian people want not what political donors and politicans want.   It you want to resist and defeat Trump’s agenda then I am your guy.

I’m Derek Jeter and I want to bring New Leadership to this party.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2018, 09:23:59 PM »

Jeter Campaigns in Iowa on Small Businesses

They won’t tell you this but it’s true most of the Democrats here in Iowa are bought and paid for by the bankers,By the insurance companies,the oil companies and the pharmaceutical companies and all sort of special interests groups.  They aren’t for progressive values or a New Democratic Party that are for the same old party that gave us Donald Trump in 2016 and will give us Trump if they get nominated in 2020

They aren’t fighting for the small guy and family and their business like I am they are simply fighting for their political donors.

I am the man who is fighting for the working man and the mom and pop business. To make sure they are the ones who don’t have to pay all the taxes,Pay high premiums for the healthcare and fees for businesses

As President I will put you guys first and not the big corporations.  I am prosing tax relief for the small businesses and the middle and I will fight to repair all of Trump’s tariffs on farmers and their businesses. 

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2018, 10:40:29 AM »
« Edited: July 22, 2018, 10:45:55 AM by Jaguar4life »

Democratic Socalists Of Amercia presidential endorsement announcement

The DSA is proud to endorse Derek Jeter for the Democratic presidential nominee.   Out of the all of choices in the race Jeter is the one that seems to care most for progressive values, for union rights, A equality income, Medicare and healthcare for all,  A 15$ minimum wage, Making sure that everyone has a decent education and stopping the Neoliberal/Neconsertaive war machine and of course fight for the new decade

We admire Jeter for despite being worth a lot of money he still wants to fight the working and common man and for a better Amercia and not sellout and PACs and special interest groups unlike most of the candidates in this race.

And we hope Iowa makes the right choice in the upcoming weeks to trust him and pick him to be President Trump’s agenda and to bring a vision for a New Democratic Party.

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2018, 06:33:33 PM »

What Jeter did

Jeter campaigned to start out the new decade and year with Congresswoman Cortez in New York on being his country a 15$ dollar minimum wage and also on the abolishment of ICE in which he said he would use that money to help fix infrastructure and our healthcare.

Jeter then went back to Iowa and campaigned on his progressive values with progressive activists and politicians all across Iowa and attacked the Democratic front runners for their ties with donors and the establishment.

Jeter to work of the working class proposed a idea for his big tax cut for the middle and working class and small businesses.

Jeter then got the call of his life on January 20th when he was elected to the National Baseball Hall Of Fame in Cooperstown New York on his first ballot almost tying Ken Griffey Jr’s total at 99.2

Jeter then flew back to New York to do a press conference there and campaign a bit more in New York.

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2018, 10:32:09 AM »

DSA Of Amercia responds to First Lady Obama

We have endorsed Jeter because unlike the millionaires that usually are in Politics Jeter is fighting for all people and not for the donors and the corporations.

Truth be told there are millionaires out there that want to have their tax dollars go to something reasonable and efficient like better infrastructure and universal healthcare and not have their’s cut just so that the war machine gets a new engine. And don’t want to get their money into politics and donor groups

On the other hand Michelle Obama’s campaign is heavily bought and sold for by Wall Street,Big Pharma and Big Oil and manny other special interest groups.   

Case in point is Jeter is fighting for the people and while you are not.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2018, 10:35:06 AM »

Jeter campaign update
Jeter declares the results in Iowa a victory due of him getting over the 6% part and that he still believes that he can win the nomination.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2018, 04:45:16 PM »

Jeter campaign ad
The truth of Trump’s taxes

Airing in all 50 states

Republicans in Washington keep saying the same thing. That President Trump’s tax cuts were for the middle class and not the wealthy

But in reality it’s the same old Republican trick of Voodoo economics

The rich get richer and the poor get poorer

And the deficit gets bigger and bigger

In which by 2024 we would have another big recsession

If there’s one candidate who wants to shake up the economy and shift it towards the Middle Class it’s Derek Jeter

He will get corporation and the upper top and 1% their fair share of taxes and give small businesses owners and all middle class families a break in tax relief

If you want the rich to pay fair with taxes then Derek Jeter is your guy.

Derek Jeter a Home Run for the White House.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2018, 10:32:46 AM »

What Jeter did part 1
After a break from campaigning Jeter went to South Carolina to capitalize on his popularity there. 

He went around South Carolina and it’s Solar fields campaigning on making Solar the future of power and says he will help it defeat big oil and coal and proposed tax relief for solar energy business and the repeal of President Trump’s solar tax and regulations on the business.

He also went on the record calling out the history of Joe Biden’s flip flops and ties Kristen Gillibrand has with several infamous people.

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2018, 05:25:51 PM »

What Jeter did part 2

Jeter campaigned with Tulsi Gabbard in Nevada in which he called out Joe Biden and Michelle Obama by saying while he respects them he claims they are running a similar campaign to what Hillary Clinton ran in 2016 and that will strengthen another chance of a Republican victory.

Jeter called Trump stepping out of the race a big sigh of relief and called him the “Divider in Chief”

Jeter campagined in Suburban Nevada with several progressive activists on helping unions and defeating climate change.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2018, 12:44:16 PM »

Jimmy Carter endorses Derek Jeter in South Carolina

Fellow Democrats, Fellow southerners I fully believe that the best chance of putting back the Democratic Party in the White House and us winning back the South is by nominating Derek Jeter.

He has been a leader on and off the field and like me comes from a working class suburban family and worked his way to the top by hisself and not by any sort of big money and hopefully that helps his way to the White House like mine’s was in 1976.   They told me when I ran for President back in 76 that I no chance of the Presidency and that I was lucky to reach 5%!  

But I think we knew what happened after that *Crowd cheers*  He is the only candidate in this race that has a plan or clear solar energy independence and going after Big Oil and it’s handpicked candidates and its special interests!   He will fight the big coal lobbyists of the Republican Party as we have seen through this last administration!!!  

Solar power has been growing in the South however President Trump and the SC Republican have been putting taxes and regulations on them just so Big Oil and Big Coal will have a unaffair advantage.

Well under a Jeter presidency that will not happen anymore he will make sure that Solar workers and businesses get a fair chance and give them a change to be the opportunity to be the energy of the future!!
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2018, 11:28:42 AM »

What Jeter did Part 3

Jeter went back to South Carolina and campaigned on more working class issues like why we could be the best bipartisan president and how he would deal with a Republican led House or Senate and their agenda and ideas.

Jeter then went to campaign on the Georgia South Carolina border on trade relations and repealing President Trump’s tariffs.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2018, 04:34:24 PM »

Jeter Campaign Ad
Biden the Flip Flopper
Airs in all 50 states

Voiceover:Is Joe Biden really what we need to shake up Washington and the Democrats? Is his experience really a perk?  Is Biden really that trustworthy?

The Biden in 2008 said marriage is between a man and woman but now he claims to be a life long activist for Gay Rights?

The Biden who Planned Parenthood who Planned Parenthood in 1986 said was a enemy to the pro choice movement and now acts like a life long activist for Choice?

The Biden who claims to be pro union yet votes and supports union killing laws like NAFTA and TPP?

The Biden who claims to be tough on Wall Street gets voted to repeal Glass Stegall in 1999?

Really that Biden? Well there is another choice in this race and I think you are gonna like him and that man is Derek Jeter!!

Jeter has fought against Wall Street and for LGBT rights and for Choice all his lifetime on and off the field.

He is the leader we need and the leader we need to bring in a new decade in progess.

Derek Jeter is a home run for the White House!!

Justice Democrats is responsible for the messages in this advertisement.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2018, 06:52:32 PM »

Jeter responses to Biden’s comments in Reno Nevada

I like Joe Biden and I would of voted for him in 2016 especially against Donald Trump but then again I would of voted for anyone against Donald Trump *He and the crowd laughs*. However I think it’s just time for someone else to step aside and have a chance you know?   

It’s not attacking character or the person itself it’s called the track record and I think of the main reasons why we lost in 2016 was because of the track record. 

We need someone in Washington DC that doesn’t have a problem with that. It’s fine to evolve on issues but don’t like you have always been like that on the issue since day one when you haven’t just to impress voters.

And this is too all of the people running for office or thinking about running for office don’t be fake just speak from the heart and don’t lie just to get votes.   Thank you all. *Crowd claps*

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2018, 07:12:29 PM »

Jeter speech after South Carolina and Nevada primaries

While we still haven’t won a state we still are very much indeed in the race and we did better than expected tonight!!

*Crowd cheers*

We will fight until the end the very end for progess and fairness for all Amercians!! Not just the top 1% but for everyone and when I say everyone I mean everyone, The working people,The farmers,The stay at home parents,The steel worker,The Uber driver all of you!!  We will have to take this thing to the convention if we have to thank you!!
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2018, 06:50:42 PM »

Jeter talks about his “Job programs” in Boston Massachusetts

Despite the Republicans bragging about the GDP and “record job growth” the fact that there is still a bunch of people unemployed or not happy with their job is still there and they don’t wanna tell you that.

They think ok just give a tax cut to the wealthy and all the jobs will come back. Well reality doesn’t work that way!!!

As President I want to get people working again by making sure that private and public workers and place can get together and work with each other to improve solar energy and our railroads and our infrastructure which is broken and is at our worst in decades.  Think about the countries in the Middle East that we rebuild all the time and how about instead of that we do that here in our country!!

I plan on as President to start and promote work programs for solar energy and for safe oil drilling and programs for infrastructure and railroads.  I want to get Amercia back to work ASAP in my first 100 days to combat what seems to be a upcoming recession.

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2018, 12:15:04 PM »

What Jeter Did Part 1

Jeter campagined on his New Deal like plans for fixing Amercia’s infrastructure and help the progess of Solar Energy all round New England

Jeter also campagined in Vermont and Maine on bringing back Glass Stegall and his plans on abolishing ICE and the NSA.
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies