Divison 2020 Election Game (Game Thread)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 03:11:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Divison 2020 Election Game (Game Thread)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16
Author Topic: Divison 2020 Election Game (Game Thread)  (Read 23180 times)
UWS
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #200 on: August 14, 2018, 11:44:12 AM »
« edited: August 14, 2018, 11:50:07 AM by UWS »

Mike Pence's Announcement Speech in Arlington, Virginia

Date : February 27th 2020

Thank you. Thank you so very much.

Four years ago, our country was facing a big mess. We were facing the slowest economic growth America has ever lived and was heading into a recession. Why? Because government was standing in the way of hardworking Americans and stood in the way of more jobs, higher wages and more competitiveness for our businesses. We were facing a terrible threat represented by radical Islamic terrorism, including ISIS and we suffered 3 terrorist attacks by ISIS on the U.S. soil, including in Garland, San Bernardino and Orlando. Why? Because the previous administration has spent 8 years gutting our military and reducing it at its smallest size since World War I, which aweakened our alliances and our national security and allowed terrorists to threat us and our allies like they did in Paris, Nice and Brussels.

But in the last four years, thanks to President Trump's leadership, we turned things around and we managed to make America great again. We provided the largest tax cuts in America's history, which benefited to all Americans and all businesses in this country, we ended the War on Coal and encouraged the development of clean coal technologies and approved the construction of the Keystone XL pipeline. As a result, we made America the best place in the world to do business and reduced the unemployment rate below 4 %. And by rebuilding our military and strengthening our alliances, we made strong progress against ISIS as we eradicated this terrorist organization in Iraq and are about to do the same in Syria. Thanks to President Trump's diplomatic and foreign policy leadership, we got North Korea to denuclearize, thus finally restoring peace and stability in the Korean peninsula and further ensuring the prevention of World War III.

Crowd cheers

Right now, the Democrats running for office are now seeking to spoil the great progress we made in the last four years as they want open borders in addition of seeking to increase taxes, which will lead businesses to ship overseas, and to reduce the size of our military as well as our defense budget, which will encourage terrorists to attack us and our allies. And yet John Kasich is running in order to divide our party. He is now an agent working for the Democrats, which could help the Democrats to win the White House and to impose their liberal agenda that will hurt our economy through tax hikes and a new war on energy, that will nominate liberal Supreme Court Justices granting constitutional rights to Guantanamo terrorists, restricting the Second Amendment and allowing policies killing unborn babies and that will diminish our national security through defense budget cuts. No wonder that John Kasich has raised sales taxes by $2 billion during his time as Governor. No wonder that he pushed for oil and gas severance tax increase during that same period. No wonder that he has fought to curtail the B-2 bomber program and the A-12 bomber program during his time at the House of Representatives.

Crowd boos

So in order to defend the progress of the last 4 years and to ensure further progress and to maintain America's status as the strongest nation in the world through to our unconditional victory against ISIS and our path to full-employment thanks to tax reform and smaller government, I'm proud to be here to announce my candidacy for President of the United States and I hope you'll follow me in this crusade for our nation's survival. Thank you. God bless you and God bless America.

Crowd cheers and chants « I like Mike »
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #201 on: August 14, 2018, 12:05:57 PM »

Can I do interviews with Buddy Roemer
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #202 on: August 14, 2018, 12:21:37 PM »

Yes but I didn’t grant those endorsements
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #203 on: August 14, 2018, 12:50:09 PM »

Cuomo Prime Time

C. Why Are You running for President

B. I want to be a voice for America

C. Why would you run as a Reform Candidate when you could run as a Republican

B. Most Americans are independents so we need a independent voice in the Presidency

C. Are you for Government Reform

B. I'm for Small Government so I believe that we need more Government Reforms

C. We have no more time but thank you for the interview

B. Thank You
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #204 on: August 14, 2018, 12:52:44 PM »

Yes but I didn’t grant those endorsements

What is the polls National
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #205 on: August 14, 2018, 01:36:18 PM »

National General Election Polls

Male
Generic Republican: 55.6%
Generic Democrat: 41.7%
Roemer/Chaffee: 2.1%

Women
Generic Democrat: 57.8%
Generic Republican: 40.3%
Roemer/Chaffee: 0.4%

Race

White
Generic Republican: 56.7%
Generic Democrat: 42.6%
Roemer/Chaffee: 1.9%

African-American
Generic Democrat: 77.8%
Generic Republican: 21.4%
Roemer/Chaffee: 0.1%

Hispanic
Generic Democrat: 65.4%
Generic Republican: 26.7%
Roemer/Chaffee: 0.8%

Asian-American
Generic Democrat: 61.9%
Generic Republican: 27.1%
Roemer/Chaffee: 0.5%

Party

Republican
Generic Republican: 81.6%
Generic Democrat: 11.4%
Roemer/Chaffee: 1.3%

Democrat
Generic Democrat: 89.7%
Generic Republican: 3.2%
Roemer/Chaffee: 0.9%

Independent
Generic Democrat: 47.8%
Generic Republican: 43.2%
Roemer/Chaffee: 1.1%

Hypothetical Matchups

If Kasich Runs as Third Party
Generic Democrat: 43.7%
Generic Republican: 35.6%
Kasich: 12.6%
Roemer/Chaffee: 0.3%

Kasich wins the nomination
Generic Democrat: 47.8%
Kasich: 46.5%
Roemer/Chaffee: 0.2%

Pence wins the nomination
Generic Democrat: 46.8%
Pence: 45.1%
Roemer/Chaffee: 4.7%
MycroftCZ

« Reply #206 on: August 14, 2018, 03:19:39 PM »
« Edited: August 15, 2018, 06:37:09 PM by MycroftCZ »

Biden 2020
For a Better America
Campaign Schedule: February 27th-March 1st

February 28th
Atlanta, GA: Rally(with the Obama's)

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Marietta, GA: Meet with Voters(with endorsement from Representative John Lewis)
Augusta, GA: Rally(with Obama's, Rep. Lewis and Biden family)
Macon, GA: Meet with Voters(with Rep. Lewis)
Huntsville, AL: Town Hall
Mobile, AL: Rally(with Sen. Jones)
Birmingham, AL: Rally(with Sen. Jones)

February 29th
Virginia Beach, VA: Rally(with endorsement from Senator Mark Warner)
Petersburg, VA: Meet with Voters(with Sen. Warner)
Richmond, VA: Rally(with Biden family)
Fredricksburg, VA: Meet with Voters
Williamstown, MA: Meet with Voters
Boston, MA: Rally(with Gov. Patrick)

Worcester, MA: Rally(with Gov. Patrick and Biden family)
Burlington, VT: Rally
Montpelier, VT: Rally

February 29th
Duluth, MN: Rally
Brainerd, MN: Meet with Voters
Minneapolis, MN: Rally
Fayetteville, AR: Rally
Little Rock, AR: Rally(with First Lady Obama)
Jonesboro, AR: Town Hall
Memphis, TN: Rally
Jackson, TN: Town Hall
Nashville, TN: Rally(with Biden family and Sen. Jones)

February 30th
Denver, CO: Rally(with Gov. Kennedy and Biden family)
St. Paul, MN: Rally(with Biden family)
Knoxville, TN: Rally(with Biden family)
Athens, GA: Rally(with Biden family and Rep. Lewis)
Atlanta, GA: Rally(with Biden family and Rep. Lewis)
Alexandria, VA: Rally(with Biden family and Sen. Warner)
Richmond, VA: Rally(with Biden family and Sen. Warner)
Burlington, VT: Rally(with Biden family)
Springfield, MA: Rally(with Biden family and Gov. Patrick)

Gov. Kennedy campaigns with VP Biden and without him in Colorado.
Gov. Patrick campaigns with Biden and without him in Massachusetts.
President Obama campaigns in Biden and holds rallies in Roanoke, VA(Feb. 29th) and Juneau, AK(Feb. 30th)
First Lady Michelle Obama rallies with her husband and Biden.
Gov. Graham continues to campaign in Florida.
Note: I'll add in new endorsers schedules once Terp gets back to me!
MycroftCZ

« Reply #207 on: August 14, 2018, 03:40:04 PM »

Biden Ad #10: "I Know Joe"
Running in Alabama, Alaska, Georgia, Tennessee, Arkansas, Texas, Massachusetts, Vermont, Virginia, Colorado

(Obama talks directly to camera)

Hi, I'm Barack Obama and I'm asking you to vote for my friend Joe Biden on March 1st. Joe and I have gotten to know each other well over the last 12 years and I know that Joe is ready to be President on Day One. In 2008, America was facing a daunting task. How do we turn this country around? We got to work. Unemployment dropped 5 points, the stock market shot back up and America was back on track. We killed Osama bin Laden, repealed "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" and provided quality healthcare for millions of Americans. But I didn't do this alone. Joe was there every step of the way, helping to guide America back towards prosperity. Not only is Joe a great leader, he's also just a great guy. He has never lost his humanity, even after his long career in the public eye. I know that Joe is the President we need right now and that's why I'm voting for him. I think you should too.

MycroftCZ

« Reply #208 on: August 14, 2018, 04:16:41 PM »

Biden Ad #11: "Lean on Me"
Running Nationwide

("Lean on Me" by Bill Withers plays https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEXQkrllGbA)

Intro plays

Intro

Intro

"Sometimes in out lives"

"We all have pain"

"We all have sorrow"

"But if we are wise"

"We know that there's always tomorrow"

"Lean on me"

"When you're not strong"

"I'll be your friend"

"I'll help you carry on"

"For it won't be long"

"Till I'm gonna need"

"Somebody to lean on"
MycroftCZ

« Reply #209 on: August 14, 2018, 04:31:41 PM »

Biden Ad #12: "Situation"
Running in Massachusetts, Virginia, Vermont, Alaska, Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania
(Biden narrates)

terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #210 on: August 14, 2018, 06:27:35 PM »

FOX NEWS BREAKING NEWS: President Trump Address the Nation

Bret Baier: In just seconds we will have the president be holding a press conference to discuss why he had such a surprising exit from the presidential race just after winning the first caucus, Iowa. Now we go live to the speech:

Bret Baier: Brit Hume, what do you think about the speech?

Brit Hume: It was short but it does sum up why Trump left the field even though we still don't know everything but I think that will come out in the next few days. This is also good for Mike Pence who is trying to win the Trump voters which Kasich has not tried to win over which as Pence has said divided the party.

Bret Baier: Martha, do you believe this will change the Republican primary?

Martha MacCallum: Must likely not, Bret. Most voters knew that Pence is Trump's chosen candidate so maybe he gets a little one percent boost but I do think it could hurt more than help in the northeast and midwest where Trump is the most unpopular with GOP voters.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #211 on: August 14, 2018, 06:50:42 PM »

Jeter talks about his “Job programs” in Boston Massachusetts

Despite the Republicans bragging about the GDP and “record job growth” the fact that there is still a bunch of people unemployed or not happy with their job is still there and they don’t wanna tell you that.

They think ok just give a tax cut to the wealthy and all the jobs will come back. Well reality doesn’t work that way!!!

As President I want to get people working again by making sure that private and public workers and place can get together and work with each other to improve solar energy and our railroads and our infrastructure which is broken and is at our worst in decades.  Think about the countries in the Middle East that we rebuild all the time and how about instead of that we do that here in our country!!

I plan on as President to start and promote work programs for solar energy and for safe oil drilling and programs for infrastructure and railroads.  I want to get Amercia back to work ASAP in my first 100 days to combat what seems to be a upcoming recession.

Mycool

Political Matrix
E: -4.58, S: -6.52

« Reply #212 on: August 15, 2018, 10:25:52 AM »

Kirsten Gillibrand Runs Ad "Fair Trade" in Super Tuesday States

"We've seen what the Republican policy on trade is, using tariffs to raise the prices on farming equipment, motor vehicles, healthcare equipment, and products made from steel and aluminum. These policies harm farmers, healthcare workers, and every day Americans just trying to balance their own budgets."

"These tariffs not only harm our relationships with allies such as Canada, but also harm our workers due to retaliatory policies."

"My fair trade policy focuses on the impacts on middle class Americans, not corporations. We will push for trade deals that focus on economic growth, environmental protection, and balance of US interests, rather than a trade war."

"I'm Kirsten Gillibrand and I approve this message."
Mycool

Political Matrix

« Reply #213 on: August 15, 2018, 10:46:46 AM »

Gillibrand Campaign Rolls Out New Endorsements, Surrogate Schedule

Tina Smith Endorses Gillibrand in Duluth, campaigns across the state in support of her

"As some of you may remember, one of the first people I went to when I was sworn in was Kirsten Gillibrand. My friend, Amy Klobuchar, told me that there was no greater mentor to have in the Senate than Kirsten. Well, she has proven that to be an indisputable fact. She has stood up for women, for policies that impact rural America, and for LGBTQ Americans who just want the same rights as everybody else. I gladly endorse her for President, and I'm excited to get on the road with Amy to get out the vote in our great state!"

Tim Kaine Endorses Gillibrand in Richmond

"Folks, Kirsten is an inspiration. I've long had strong women impact my life, and I'm so proud that she is one of them. Her first move in the Senate was fighting against the archaic policy of Don't Ask, Don't Tell, she has fought tirelessly for equal pay, paid family leave, and criminal justice reform. I'm proud to call her a friend, and I want to make sure we Democrats make the best choice in our primary to take on whatever mess the Republicans throw at us. My friend, Kirsten is the best choice."

Amy Klobuchar campaigns around Minnesota for Gillibrand, doing joint events with Kirsten and Tina Smith, and separate rallies focused in rural Minnesota

"Kirsten is the only candidate with a rural broadband plan, she is fighting the hardest against failed trade policies, and has a postal banking bill focused on helping rural communities get access to a good, secure bank. It's very clear who we Minnesotans need to support."

Kamala Harris and Cory Booker Campaign the South from VA to TX, focusing on postal banking policy and criminal justice reform

Elizabeth Warren crosses New England, campaigning on progressive economic policies

Julian Castro campaigns on immigration reform in Texas
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #214 on: August 15, 2018, 02:52:07 PM »

Roemer For America
Febuary 27th to March 1st Campaign in Utah with Town Halls, Speeches and Rallies

One Rally in Saratoga Spring

Evan McMullin, Mia Love, Jon Huntsman, and Chris Cannon will campaign in Utah and in Nevada
MycroftCZ

« Reply #215 on: August 15, 2018, 06:45:16 PM »

Biden 2020
For a Better America

Endorsements: Virginia Senator Mark Warner and Georgia Rep. John Lewis

Rep. Lewis will campaign with Biden and campaign throughout Georgia by himself, especially in his Congressional district, trying to drum up support for Joe amongst Democrats, especially African American voters.

Sen. Warner will appear with Biden at rallies in Virginia and hold events in rural and suburban Virginia, with a focus on Biden's experience and common sense approach to politics.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #216 on: August 16, 2018, 08:04:11 AM »

Mike Pence's campaign schedule - February 27-March 1st 2020, Part 1

February 27 :
-Meet with voters in Alexandria, Virginia
-Foreign policy speech in Alexandria, Virginia
-Meet with voters in Richmond, Virginia
-Economic policy speech in Richmond, Virginia :

Richmond is a great symbol of America's prosperity through entrepreneurship and small government. In fact, six Fortune 500 companies are headquartered in the Richmond area. I know what it takes to keep this economy growing. As Governor of Indiana, I reduced the local income tax by 5 percent and killed the inheritance tax. By signing Senate Bill 1, I permitted Indiana counties to eliminate the business personal property tax on new equipment and let them exempt small businesses with less than $20,000 worth of equipment from paying personal property taxes. Under Donald Trump, we adopted the largest and boldest tax cuts ever, which benefited to hardworking families and to businesses across the country, thus bringing the unemployment rate to 3.9 %. So as President, I will keep taxes low in order to reinforce our businesses' productivity, competitiveness and ability to create jobs for the sake of prosperity for all.

-Meet with voters in Roanoke, Virginia
-Energy policy speech in Roanoke, Virginia
-Meet with voters in Chesapeake, Virginia
-Meet with voters in Norfolk, Virginia
-Foreign policy speech at Naval Station Norfolk in Norfolk, Virginia

John Kasich's record demonstrates his weakness on foreign policy and on terrorism. During his time at the House of Representatives, he fought to curtail the B-2 bomber program and the A-12 bomber program, thus making America an easier target to its national security threats and geopolitical foes.

[Crowd boos]

He fought to shut down these programs despite the fact these are programs that were crucial to winning the Cold War. But fortunately, in the last four years, we have rebuilt our military by increasing our defense budget. We maintained America's status as the most powerful military in the world. As a result, we stood with our allies and we eliminated ISIS in Iraq. And thanks to our airstrikes and to our material support to the Kurds, ISIS is now controlling only 2 % of the Syrian territory. Successfully pursuing the fight against ISIS requires keeping our military strong and that's exactly what I'm going to do and that will lead us to total victory against ISIS for the sake of our national security.

[Crowd cheers]

-Meet with voters in Portsmouth, Virginia
-Meet with voters in Virginia Beach, Virginia
-Counter-terrorism policy speech in Virginia Beach, Virginia
-Gun rights policy speech in Virginia Beach, Virginia
-Flight to Atlanta, Georgia
-Meet with voters in Atlanta, Georgia
-Economic policy speech at the Coca Cola Company headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia
-Rally with voters at SunTrust Park in Atlanta, Georgia
-Civil rights policy speech at the Martin Luther King Jr. National Historical Park in Atlanta, Georgia
-Meet with voters in Columbus, Georgia
-Health care policy speech in Columbus, Georgia
-Meet with college voters at Columbus State University in Colombus, Georgia
-Meet with voters in Macon, Georgia
-Meet with voters in Athens, Georgia
-Fundraising event in Athens, Georgia
-Anti-abortion policy speech in Athens, Georgia
-Meet with voters in Augusta, Georgia
-Trade policy speech in Augusta, Georgia
-Meet with voters in Savannah, Georgia
-Freedom of religion policy speech in Savannah, Georgia
-Agriculture policy speech in Savannah, Georgia
-Flight to Chattanooga, Tennessee
-Meet with voters in Chattanooga, Tennessee with Marsha Blackburn
-Free enterprise policy speech in Chattanooga, Tennessee with Marsha Blackburn
-Nuclear security policy speech in Chattanooga, Tennessee where Pence reminds undecided primary voters of Donald Trump's success in getting the world to North Korea's denuclearization.

-Meet with voters in Knoxville, Tennessee with Marsha Blackburn
-Coal policy speech in Knoxville, Tennessee with Marsha Blackburn
-Tax reform policy speech in Knoxville, Tennessee with Marsha Blackburn
-Rally with voters at Neyland Stadium in Knoxville, Tennessee :

The Supreme Court of the United States has a major role to play in America's future through the approval of some legislations. After Justice Antonin Scalia's death, President Trump managed to defend America's freedom and our Constitution by nominating constitutional conservatives like Neil Gorsuch at the Supreme Court of the United States, which saved millions of unborn babies from being killed through abortion, defended the right to self-defense as well as the Second Amendment and promoted freedom of religion.

Meanwhile, four years ago, John Kasich supported Barack Obama's liberal Supreme Court nominee Merrick Garland and he said, and I quote, « I'd consider nominating Merrick Garland to Supreme Court. » It demonstrates how much Kasich is a fake conservative. He supported Garland despite the fact that Garland's appointment would have gave us a liberal Supreme Court that would have restricted gun rights and the Second Amendment, would have allowed massive records of abortions as well as the death of millions of innocent unborn babies and would have granted constitutional rights to Guantanamo terrorists. Those terrorists are not citizens in the United States and they are enemies of peace, justice and security. So Kasich's support to Garland shows that Kasich was opened to abortion and gun rights restrictions, but I am not.

As President, I will nominate conservative Supreme Court Justices for the sake of the defense of our freedom, our Constitution and our integrity. That's why I ask for your vote in order to make sure that our country keeps heading in the right direction. Thank you. God bless Tennessee and God bless the United States of America.

-Meet with voters in Murfreesboro, Tennessee with Marsha Blackburn

February 28 :
-Meet with voters in Clarksville, Tennessee with Marsha Blackburn
-Constitution policy speech in Clarksville, Tennessee
-Anti-abortion policy speech in Clarksville, Tennessee
-Town hall meeting with voters at Roxy Theatre in Clarksville, Tennessee
-Meet with voters in Nashville, Tennessee with Marsha Blackburn
-Economic policy speech at Nissan North America headquarters in Nashville, Tennessee
-Rally with voters at Nissan Stadium in Nashville, Tennessee
-Meet with college voters at Tennessee State University in Nashville, Tennessee
-Trade policy speech in Nashville, Tennessee
-Foreign policy speech in Nashville, Tennessee
-Meet with voters in Memphis, Tennessee
-Economic policy speech at FedEx Express headquarters in Memphis, Tennessee
-Race relations policy speech at the National Civil Rights Museum in Memphis, Tennessee
-Fundraising event at Memphis Brooks Museum of Art in Memphis, Tennessee
-Flight to Dallas, Texas
-Meet with voters in Dallas, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Energy policy speech at Energy Transfer Equity headquarters in Dallas, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Rally with voters at Cotton Bowl Stadium in Dallas, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Freedom of religion policy speech in Dallas, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Meet with voters in Fort Worth, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Crime policy speech in Fort Worth, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Meet with voters in Garland, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Meet with college voters at Amberton University in Garland, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Counter-terrorism policy speech at Curtis Culwell Center in Garland, Texas with Ted Cruz

As we all know, Garland is the first U.S. city to suffer a terrorist attack orchestrated by ISIS on May 2015. But thanks to the vigilance, the courage and the courage of our local police officers, these 2 terrorists killed no one that day and were both killed. But since then, ISIS killed over 60 Americans on the U.S. soil in total through their terrorist attacks in San Bernardino and Orlando. But Donald Trump and I took action against terrorism by reinforcing and modernizing our military and by strengthening our alliances. We striked terrorists wherever they are through our military force and our airstrikes and by providing the Kurds and the Peshmerga the necessary weapons and military training they needed to fight ISIS and that's how we swept all of ISIS' territory in Iraq and almost all of their Syrian territory. So under my leadership, we will finish the job and defeat ISIS.

-Meet with voters in Irving, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Meet with voters in Arlington, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Economic policy speech at Arlington Assembly in Arlington, Texas
-Meet with voters in Plano, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Meet with voters in Houston, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Free trade policy speech at the Port of Houston in Houston, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Speech at the Houston Hispanic Chamber of Commerce in Houston, Texas in an effort to attract Hispanic voters
-Energy policy speech at Occidental Petroleum headquarters in Houston, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Rally with voters at NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Gun rights policy speech in Houston, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Meet with voters in Richmond, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Meet with voters in Sugar Land, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Meet with voters in Conroe, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Meet with voters in Corpus Christi, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Pro-life policy speech in Corpus Christi, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Foreign policy speech at Naval Air Station Corpus Christi in Corpus Christi, Texas
-Border security policy speech in Corpus Christi, Texas
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #217 on: August 16, 2018, 08:50:06 AM »

Mike Pence's campaign schedule - February 27-March 1st 2020, Part 2

February 29 :
-Meet with voters in Austin, Texas
-Rally with voters at the Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium in Austin, Texas
-Tax reform policy speech in Austin, Texas
-Gun rights policy speech in Austin, Texas
-Foreign policy speech in Austin, Texas
-Meet with voters in Pasadena, Texas
-Meet with voters in Round Rock, Texas
-Meet with voters in Beaumont, Texas
-Free trade policy speech in Beaumont, Texas
-Meet with voters in Brownsville, Texas
-Pro-life policy speech in Brownsville, Texas
-Meet with voters in San Antonio, Texas
-Immigration policy speech in San Antonio, Texas
-Energy policy speech in San Antonio, Texas :

In the last four years, we made strong progress in our quest to energy independence. By ending the War on Coal and by abolishing those job-killing regulations on coal, we brought our coal mining jobs back home and we boosted our energy industry by favoring the development of clean coal technologies. And by approving the construction of the Keystone XL pipeline, we facilitated oil transportation from Canada to Texas and thus bringing massive job creation in the United States. Not only energy independence will ensure job creation here in America but it will also deprive terrorists of revenues from our energy dependence on foreign energy through our imports of oil from unstable countries in throes of terrorism. So if I'm President, I will take advantage on all of our sources of energy in order to reinforce our prosperity and our national security.

-Meet with voters in El Paso, Texas
-Campaign in Oklahoma

March 1 :
-Campaign in Oklahoma, Texas, Tennessee and Virginia
-GOTV operations in all of the Super Tuesday states
-Rally after the Super Tuesday results in Richmond, Virginia
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #218 on: August 16, 2018, 12:02:39 PM »

Snap Poll from Survey Monkey/NBC after Mike Pence becomes Presumtive nominee

National
Mike Pence: 45.7%
Generic Democrat: 45.1%
Roemer/Chafee: 2.7%

Homestates

Indiana
Mike Pence: 52.3%
Generic Democrat: 45.2%
Roemer/Chafee: 0.5%

Luisiana
Mike Pence: 59.6%
Generic Democrat: 31.2%
Roemer/Chafee: 7.5%

Rhode Island
Generic Democrat: 57.9%
Mike Pence: 37.2%
Roemer/Chafee: 3.8%
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #219 on: August 16, 2018, 12:15:04 PM »

What Jeter Did Part 1

Jeter campagined on his New Deal like plans for fixing Amercia’s infrastructure and help the progess of Solar Energy all round New England

Jeter also campagined in Vermont and Maine on bringing back Glass Stegall and his plans on abolishing ICE and the NSA.
McGovernite
jakobisgood
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.68, S: -3.48

P P P
« Reply #220 on: August 16, 2018, 08:39:13 PM »
« Edited: August 17, 2018, 09:57:45 PM by jakobisgood »

CASTRO FOR PRESIDENT
FEBRUARY 27TH - MARCH 1ST

February 27th

Rally in Savannah, Georgia

Quote:

February 28th

Rally in DeKalb County (with endorsement from Rep. Hank Johnson)

Quote:

Rally in Richmond, Virginia
Rally in Portsmouth, Virginia
Rally in Virginia Beach, Virginia (with endorsement from Rep. Gerry Connolly)
Flight to El Paso, Texas
Rally in El Paso, Texas
Rally in Midland, Texas
Rally in Brownsfield, Texas
Rally in Fort Worth, Texas
Rally in Rockwall, Texas
Flight to Tennessee
Rally in Chattanooga, Tennessee
Rally in Boston, Massachusetts
Fundraiser in Cape Cod, Massachusetts
Meet & Greet in Burlington, Vermont

February 29th

Rally in Augusta, Georgia
Rally in Birmingham, Alabama
Rally in Mobile, Alabama

February 30th/u]

Rally in Valdosta, Georgia (with endorsement from Rep. David Scott)

Quote:

March 1st

Meet & Greet in Nashville, Tennessee
Rally in Norfolk, Virginia (with endorsement from Rep. Bobby Scott)
Rally in Atlanta, Georgia
Rally in Lawrenceville, Georgiaj
Rally in Memphis, Tennessee
Rally in Auburn, Alabama
Rally in Montgomery, Alabama
CLOSING RALLY OF THE TURN IN SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS

Mycool

Political Matrix

« Reply #221 on: August 16, 2018, 11:01:58 PM »

Kirsten Gillibrand Campaign Schedule February 27-March 1st

February 27th

Gillibrand Tours Colorado

Rally in Denver

"It's time for Democrats to be bold in espousing progressive policy to enrich the lives of Americans everywhere. We need decriminalized marijuana to combat the opioid crisis, we need a paid family leave policy, and we need public options for both healthcare and banking. We can not react to the extreme platform of the Republican party by being complacent in our push for progress."

Rally on Immigration Reform in Aurora

Town Halls Across Colorado Springs, Fort Collins, and Lakewood on Medicare for All

Tour of Rural Colorado, meeting with voters impacted by trade war

February 28th

Gillibrand Campaign Heads to Minnesota

Joint Rally with Amy Klobuchar in St. Paul

"There is so much that makes America great, but I believe it can be fairer. I believe we shouldn't worry about our politicians being owned by special interests or that our elections can be bought by billionaires and corporations. We should absolutely overturn Citizens United and end corporate PACs all together. We should have publicly funded elections to get money out of politics and make our politicians work for us, not the donor class."

Gillibrand Holds Joint Rally with Tina Smith in Minneapolis

Town halls in Bloomington, Brooklyn Park, and Plymouth on Postal Banking

Rallies along Iron Range, focusing on fair trade

Electoral Reform Rallies in St. Cloud

Medicare for All town halls across rural towns throughout the state

February 29th

Joint Rally with Elizabeth Warren in Boston on Postal Banking and removing money from politics

Rally in Arlington, Virginia

"Our friends, our neighbors, and our ancestors are immigrants, yet the Republican Party has decided to punish those who seek a better life here. DACA and DAPA need to be codified law, and we can do something about it by electing Democrats across the board. I will not allow the conversation to be muddled with hateful rhetoric about people who want to share their success and opportunity with this country."

Town Halls around Hampton Roads on environmental protections and paid family leave

Rallies in Richmond on decriminalizing marijuana and criminal justice reform

Rally in Charlottesville, calling on a renewed push for civil rights

Listening Tour Across Rural VA, ending in Knoxville, Tennessee

March 1st

Town Hall in Chattanooga on Postal Banking

Rally in Nashville

"Our politics has long been dominated by a wealthy, white, male class that is having their status quo rocked during this election. Voters are saying, 'We don't want politics as usual, we want something new.' I am here to offer that new perspective and upend the status quo that has ruled our politics. Women, people of color, LGBTQ individuals all need a seat at the table to make decisions that effect all of us."

Rally in Memphis on electoral reform and paid family leave

Campaign Flies to Houston, rallying on immigration reform

Town Halls in San Antonio, Austin, and El Paso on Public Banking and Immigration Reform, focusing on DACA and DAPA
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #222 on: August 17, 2018, 08:29:05 AM »

Brown 2020: For the Future

Schedule for February 27-March 1

February 27

This day was spent campaigning in Alabama, particularly in minority areas, where the support of the NAACP for Brown was played up for as much as possible. He also made a point of standing with the state's minority population, promising a proper enforcement of civil rights in the state, regardless of the flak a potential Brown administrators would take over it.

February 28

Brown travelled to Georgia, where he attempted to rally working class support by touting his working class credentials and the support he has from labor unions, as well as his recent endorsement from Fight for $15, as well as his desire to repeal Taft-Hartley. In addition, Brown campaigned in minority neighbourhoods, once again using his NAACP endorsement to full effect.

February 29

This day was spent in Arkansas, as Brown took his message to working class and rural voters in the state. Notably, Brown unveiled a plan to increase access to a stable internet connection in rural areas, thus ensuring that every citizen of the nation had a stable connection. He also held a number of town halls across the state in the evening to answer policy questions.

March 1

Campaigning in Minnesota on this day, Brown not just played up his support from labor unions and civil rights groups, but also blasted the corruption in political campaigning, highlighting the part of his platform that would introduce strict campaign finance laws, and overturn Citizens United, as well as accepting the endorsement of End Citizens United. He also made a play for working class votes, touring factories all over the state.
Mycool

Political Matrix

« Reply #223 on: August 17, 2018, 11:36:45 AM »

Gillibrand Runs Ad "Land of Opportunity" in Super Tuesday States

"Our country's purpose is to allow everyone to have the opportunity to succeed, regardless of their race, religion, sexuality, or economic status."

"But, Republicans, lead by Donald Trump and Mike Pence, slashed taxes for the wealthiest among us, claiming that everyday Americans would benefit from billionaires paying even less in taxes. It was a lie."

"Kirsten Gillibrand has an economic plan to fight against the corporatism in politics, and make sure that these billionaires pay their fair share."

"She will fight against the disastrous trade and immigration policies that have made it harder for everyone just trying to keep themselves afloat."

"I'm Kirsten Gillibrand, and I support this message."
Mycool

Political Matrix

« Reply #224 on: August 17, 2018, 11:48:28 AM »

Kirsten Gillibrand Runs Ad "Care" Nationwide

"Before the Affordable Care Act, people could be denied insurance due to a pre-existing condition, including pregnancy."

"Those who couldn't afford insurance were left with no options on the table, and often would avoid seeking the care they need because it was too expensive."

"We need to not only defend the ACA, but reform our healthcare system further, offering Medicare for All so that no one has to go broke in order to get the care they need."

"This system is one of the most effectively run government programs, and offers us the potential of universal coverage that this country so desperately needs."

"I'm Kirsten Gillibrand, and I support this message."
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies