The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 03:17:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V (search mode)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
Author Topic: The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V  (Read 206274 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #125 on: October 02, 2016, 11:13:33 AM »

There is no decency amongst Trump supporters.  You can't vote alongside Nazis and the KKK and genuinely claim you are a decent American.
You know that the Communist Party USA has endorsed a vote for Clinton. I suppose voting alongside people whose ideology keeps causing mass murder and man made famines is OK is it?

And what of the ideology of the American Nazi Party and the KKK?
Well for a start those ideologies didn't kill as many people as communism has.

Secondly the KKK no longer exists, hasn't for decades. There are a few small and powerless 'tribute group' type groups that claim the name but they are tiny, without influence and with no friends in high place. Ditto the 'American Nazi Party'.

The Communist Party USA by contrast, still exists and the ideology supported by the Communist Party,  has real influence in the world and real power. Its causing people to slowly starve in Venezuela right now.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #126 on: October 06, 2016, 11:54:56 PM »

Let's be honest.

Black people won't turn out for Hillary, they hate her and how racist she secretly is. (Super predators, constantly using the n word in conversation with Bill Clinton.)

Hispanic voters are HISTORICALLY dreadful with turnout, 48% in 2012 and that was under a minority president who was able to bring black turnout from 50% average to 66%

She won't win with how much people just don't want to vote for her.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #127 on: October 07, 2016, 12:41:03 AM »

I'd like to remind everyone that this guy also said that deflation, even if it results in a recession or depression, is something he prefers to even a small amount of inflation since there's no guarantee his own salary will always keep up with inflation...so basically millions of people being laid off is a preferable outcome to losing <1% of his purchasing power.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #128 on: October 07, 2016, 12:52:09 AM »

I'd like to remind everyone that this guy also said that deflation, even if it results in a recession or depression, is something he prefers to even a small amount of inflation since there's no guarantee his own salary will always keep up with inflation...so basically millions of people being laid off is a preferable outcome to losing <1% of his purchasing power.

Yep. Jaichind in a nutshell. And the fact he posts in a moderated restrained tone tends to play down the utterly horrid views, or even that he realizes more than a modicum of the impact on anyone outside his bubble.

In all fairness he's still better than krazen or seatown, who given the choice of keeping their own job and millions of people also doing so or keeping their own job and millions of people being laid off as well, would choose the latter if it was a certain type of people being laid off.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #129 on: October 09, 2016, 10:13:25 AM »

as i have heard the american people are wary of hope and change after 8 year of the hope and change candidate.

hope was the message from the democratic convention, the republican one sounded more like salvation. (would explain all those evangelical leaders endorsing him)

success...well, i give you that, but it's the kind of success which only works if you screw everyone else. if the choice is between america and his own interets...i would be quite worried.

The difference is that Hillary can be influenced by donors & big banks, but yet Trump is his own man and would make decisions in the best interest of the American people. The American dream will be restored and all would be granted prosperity yet again, we need a doer and someone who is proactive in the White House and can't afford Hillary to win, she will only bring more of the same.

And Trump isn't influenced by big banks and donors? His business is built on debt and is a spider web of criminal activity and conflicting debt. He'd sell out the country for a buck in a second and then blame everyone else for it.

He would never do that, this man is authentic and a truth teller. Hillary, on the other hand, does anything she's told to do and is a puppet. She is a total liar and she has no respect for working people or life.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #130 on: October 10, 2016, 06:02:40 AM »

Yes, she's been finished since she was nominated. She's toast now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies