The Comedy Goldmine (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 03:58:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Comedy Goldmine (search mode)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: The Comedy Goldmine  (Read 245440 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2013, 08:49:09 AM »

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=170381.0

Lol.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2013, 07:11:25 AM »

Plato would be hated on the election boards, as his longwinded posts, featuring dialogues between semi-fictional characters, would constantly dismiss the importance of electoral politics and try to steer the conversation toward justice.  He wouldn't be at all liked on the Religion and Philosophy board either, since he would always be asking who this Jesus was.  He'd constantly by trying to act like the King of the Forum Community board.  The mods would defend him, as he would never insult anyone, but he would be pretty widely vilified.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2013, 03:39:56 PM »

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2013, 06:04:15 AM »

Why did the troll have to be so openly Italian?  Sad
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2013, 10:22:12 AM »

I find the ending of the "confession" thread amusing, since I knew immediately Mikado would be the one to close it for a random reason.

He gave no reason except "not going well".
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2013, 05:23:28 PM »

The video had 38 views when I watched it.  This thread had been read 84 times.  LOL.
I'm assuming that BRTD made the video himself?

YT username: dtrb83

Go figure.

Dead Than Red Better? LOL Tongue
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2013, 02:11:27 PM »

Locking his own thread won't help Snowstalker with girls Sad
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2013, 03:08:31 PM »

Bump.

What did I tell you Reacticans?  Your party is sinking faster than the RMS Titanic in the middle of the Atlantic.  Your chances of ever winning again are as slim as Jimmy Hoffa being alive.

THis is proof positive that the future belongs to the Democrats and that Obama is the most transformative figure since FDR, only more successful.  When Hillary runs in 2016 it will be the death knell to your corporatist fascist party as she takes all states except Oklahoma, Idaho, Wyoming, Utah, and Alabama.  Your Congressional losses will be so staggering people will swear you were the Whig Party and that it's 1852.

So long, Grand Old Ass Party.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2013, 09:17:20 AM »

It's not a meme, it's a fact.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2013, 02:41:40 PM »

Can't find sulfur mine thread, so brutal ownage of Oldiesfreak by Joe goes here:

MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2013, 06:13:37 PM »

LBJ, thinking that he's screwed up big time with the whole palatability of this "Civil Rights" thing, backtracks mid-campaign to appease white Southerners he knows he needs for the election. While the ploy works--he even selects George Wallace for Vice President over Humphrey, he alienates much of the country with his obvious racial pandering. Nevertheless, in the North he still takes Rhode Island and Massachusetts due to the Irish being scared of African-Americans as well as VP nominee Wallace's appeal to blue collar concerns. John F. Kennedy, lamenting in Hell, would remark in the post-election breakdown that selecting Johnson for VP was "the biggest damned fool mistake I ever made, and by me being here, you can see I've made a lot of 'em." Nixon goes on to fully integrate the schooling system, appoint the first African-American Secretary of State in Martin Luther King, Jr., and launches a humanitarian mission into South Africa to rescue it from the claws of the racist Brits.

Former President Richard M. Nixon (R-CA)/Mr. Jack Roosevelt "Jackie" Robinson (R-NY) 448 electoral votes
President Lyndon Baines Johnson (D-TX)/Former Governor George C. Wallace (D-AL) 90 electoral votes
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2013, 09:47:22 AM »

This is just awesome

You asked for it!  Includes a few butterflies in addition to the main POD to make this update worthy.

Mombasa, Kenya - 31 August 1945
Lieutenant George Bush was in a good mood as he headed back to his ship, USS Mission Bay (CVE-59).  As an officer, especially as a married officer, he couldn't partake of some the rowdier "recreations" many of the enlisted were engaging in during their shore leave. Barbara would have his nuts in vise if he'd engaged in such pursuits.  Besides, with such a good wife it was easy to be faithful.

Antisubmarine patrols in the Indian Ocean were definitely a lot more sedate than his time aboard the San Jacinto last year.  But they had gotten tense whenever they neared the Japanese-occupied Dutch East Indies.  Fortunately that appeared to be over.  The kid emperor had signaled that the Japanese were willing to surrender.  Things weren't yet official, but it was as good as over.  Still, when the ship set sail tomorrow, they'd be treating it the same as any other combat patrol.  To do otherwise just wouldn't be prudent.

But he wasn't too worried.  Kids were more sensible than adults.  Like those two orphan kids he'd met.  Cute little suckers and they'd even started calling him daddy when they learned he'd paid the orphanage director $35 to see they got a few extras in exchange for guiding him around the city today as if he were a tourist instead of a naval aviator on shore leave. They'd asked if they'd be coming with him, but he'd told them no.  Even if he'd wanted to adopt some kids, there was no way he could bring Barack and Hussein aboard as if they were mascots.

Something caught his eye.  A stray dog.  While hardly rare, this blond doggie was looking a thin, yet had a friendly air about him.  While he probably should just leave it alone, or if he had time, look for its owner, Bushie decided that he'd see if he could bring the dog back.  The squadron could use a mascot.  With that color, Blondie, would be a natural name, but giving a dog the same name as Hitler had wouldn't go over well.  He'd name it after the ship's captain, J.J.

USS Mission Bay - 4 September 1945
PhM2c Nathan looked over the slide carefully to make certain.  Yup, negative.  The Michigander always liked giving a patient good news. Hopefully he'd do the same when he became a lawyer thanks to the G.I. Bill after he was discharged from the service.  "Good news, Bushie.  No more rabies shots for you, but in the future, leave the stray dogs alone, will you?"

MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2013, 01:49:23 AM »

I used to be a stamp collector until three years ago when I broke my arm in a stamp collecting accident.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2013, 11:03:41 AM »

Being a noob here, I have to ask: what does that map of France mean?

Sorry.

Oh you've got to be kidding me.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2013, 11:06:19 AM »

Being a noob here, I have to ask: what does that map of France mean?

Sorry.

just be glad you don't know.

I don't know, dude. How do you expect him to survive without such a basic knowledge?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2013, 09:58:14 PM »

MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2013, 07:30:28 AM »

Leave barfbag alone. He's a great poster.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2013, 10:16:37 AM »

The world's uninhabited regions includes much of Antarctica, as well as Oldiesfreak's skull.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2013, 05:45:35 AM »

Context:

everyone who voted against assad is a jew
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2013, 04:54:54 PM »

Intentional or (probably) not:

I certainly think im more progressive than most forum democrats.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2013, 07:44:49 AM »

MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2013, 07:12:12 AM »

Capital letters are pointless and should be abolished.

This is not Arabic we're discussing here.
Seriously, though- what purpose do they serve, except making learning to read and write a little harder?

I can see you've suffered a lot in the kindergarden.
lol. But there really isn't any point. Plenty of writing systems do just fine without them.
AND­PLENTY­OF­WRITING­SYSTEMS­WORK­WITHOUT­SPACES.DOES­THAT­MEAN­WE­WANT­TO­GET­RID­OF­SPACES­OURSELVES?Having­More­Than­One­Case­Makes­Certain­Writing­Tasks­Easier.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2013, 12:17:04 PM »

MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2013, 04:56:44 PM »

This probably depends upon one's sense of humor, since a guy did get executed and all, but...

However, despicable human scum Jang, who was worse than a dog, perpetrated thrice-cursed acts of treachery in betrayal of such profound trust and warmest paternal love shown by the party and the leader for him.

From long ago, Jang had a dirty political ambition. He dared not raise his head when Kim Il Sung and Kim Jong Il were alive. But, reading their faces, Jang had an axe to grind and involved himself in double-dealing. He began revealing his true colors, thinking that it was just the time for him to realize his wild ambition in the period of historic turn when the generation of the revolution was replaced.

Jang committed such an unpardonable thrice-cursed treason as overtly and covertly standing in the way of settling the issue of succession to the leadership with an axe to grind when a very important issue was under discussion to hold respected Kim Jong Un in high esteem as the only successor to Kim Jong Il in reflection of the unanimous desire and will of the entire party and army and all people.

When his cunning move proved futile and the decision that Kim Jong Un was elected vice-chairman of the Central Military Commission of the Workers' Party of Korea at the Third Conference of the WPK in reflection of the unanimous will of all party members, service personnel and people was proclaimed, making all participants break into enthusiastic cheers that shook the conference hall, he behaved so arrogantly and insolently as unwillingly standing up from his seat and half-heartedly clapping, touching off towering resentment of our service personnel and people. :ohno:

Jang confessed that he behaved so at that time as a knee-jerk reaction as he thought that if Kim Jong Un's base and system for leading the army were consolidated, this would lay a stumbling block in the way of grabbing the power of the party and state.

When Kim Jong Il passed away so suddenly and untimely to our sorrow, he began working in real earnest to realize its long-cherished greed for power.

Abusing the honor of often accompanying Kim Jong Un during his field guidance, Jang tried hard to create illusion about him by projecting himself internally and externally as a special being on a par with the headquarters of the revolution.

In a bid to rally a group of reactionaries to be used by him for toppling the leadership of the party and state, he let the undesirable and alien elements including those who had been dismissed and relieved of their posts after being severely punished for disobeying the instructions of Kim Jong Il and kowtowing to him work in a department of the Central Committee of the WPK and organs under it in a crafty manner.

Jang did serious harm to the youth movement in our country, being part of the group of renegades and traitors in the field of youth work bribed by enemies. Even after they were disclosed and purged by the resolute measure of the party, he patronized those cat's paws and let them hold important posts of the party and state.

http://kcna.kp/kcna.user.article.retrieveNewsViewInfoList.kcmsf#this

That'd be more funny had the author studied Shakespeare

You must be logged in to read this quote.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2013, 08:12:27 AM »

I don't think it's the reich thing to do.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies