Labor Party Standing Committee (10/12-6/13) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:48:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Labor Party Standing Committee (10/12-6/13) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Labor Party Standing Committee (10/12-6/13)  (Read 36832 times)
Spamage
spamage
United States

« on: October 25, 2012, 12:43:14 AM »

I'd like to request your endorsement Smiley
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 11:41:34 PM »
« Edited: October 26, 2012, 12:00:53 AM by Governor Spamage »

I believe (as stated in my campaign many times) that Atlasia needs to come together. Bi-partisanship sees no party lines but instead is willing to look at varying viewpoints and make deals so both sides truly benefit. Everyone wants to help Atlasia but in different ways and I believe if we can get the best of both sides working on the same side we will truly benefit. Although I may not be in line with this party's viewpoints I truly believe that it would be an honor to work with you if I'm elected.
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2012, 12:53:55 AM »

I'll request your endorsement as well. Will I be able to make a speech to the party?
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2012, 02:34:13 PM »
« Edited: December 06, 2012, 02:36:23 PM by Governor Spamage »

People of the Labor Party-

Today I am here seeking your endorsement. Although many of you and me may not see eye to eye on many issues there are some which we do. I would like to now use this as an opportunity to ask for your endorsement:

First off, I would like to apologize for my lack of initiative when seeking your endorsement in the Special Senate Election, I was somewhat unorganized and I regret how little I told you of my platform, beliefs, plans, and centrist ideology. It was somewhat disrespectful.

In my time here in Atlasia I have dealt with people of varying political beliefs. If elected I will get all of these people to hopefully come to the table in an effort of bipartisanship. Every party is fighting to mae Atlasia a better place and I think that if we can get members of every party to come to the table the results will be great indeed. Gridlock would be reduced and the national and regional governments could develop an even better relationship. It is with the simple idea of bipartisanship days of gridlock and little results can be erased.

This party is somewhat based on the belief's of the working man. I can identify with this as I am somewhat economically liberal. Whether its my opposition to outsourcing or my recent Corporate Carbon Emission Tax I've been determined to make this country even greater by giving those at the bottom an easier way to climb. Another notable idea I have held since the beginning of my time here is the raising of the minimum wage. Not only would this assist those in the bottom 40% ways to become much more prosperous it would give low income families a fighting chance and the ability to do things they have wanted. Whether its getting those last minute gifts for their children at Christmases or Birthdays or enjoying the family vacation which they haven't been able to afford for years, dreams will come true. In addition the families at the bottom will likely be helping regional businesses on main street and would become an even more integral part of their community.

I can't say that I agree with this party on 100% of the issues but I will say this: I will be truly honored to have the chance to work with you if I am elected. I look forward to the chance to build bridges instead of ripping bipartisan ones down as has been done in the past. Together we can bring prosperity back into Atlasia and that's why I am requesting your endorsement in the upcoming election. I hope to serve you as an At-Large Senator and am excited to hear about your views, ideas, and convictions on the issues facing our nation today. I'd like to welcome you to look at the progress the Pacific Legislature is making and I hope you get to see the bills I've suggested and signed. I don't claim full credit for them however, seeing as I have many competent Councillors who bare doing their Pacific Duty.

I would also like to encourage you to stop by my campaign and take a look around at my platform and ideas for our future. I believe that based on my experiences in the Pacific Region that we can make activity increase, unemployment decrease, and prosperity become eternal.

I realize many of you may not vote for me, or even may actively oppose me but I encourage you to look at my beliefs. I truly hold this nation with the highest regard and if I'm elected will serve it honorably. I will be an active and open Senator and hope to have the chance to communicate with you throughout the rest of this campaign. T o those who may not know me to well I would love to make your acquaintance. Meeting new people is a just one of many bonuses Atlasia offers and together, standing united, we can change this nation for the better.

Thank you for allowing me this wonderful opportunity to discuss my candidacy in the upcoming primary vote and I hope you have become more educated about me and my candidacy throughout these last few paragraphs.

Gov. Spamage

Link to the Pacific Council Thread- https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=164786.0
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies