Tmthforu94/TDAS04: For a Stronger Mideast (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 03:27:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Tmthforu94/TDAS04: For a Stronger Mideast (search mode)
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Tmthforu94/TDAS04: For a Stronger Mideast  (Read 10085 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2013, 04:20:14 PM »

My activity will be very limited between now and Sunday. As it will also be limited for most Atlasians, I hope you all can be understanding of that. Smiley

Have a blessed Thanksgiving! Smiley *hughughug*
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2013, 06:53:45 PM »

I have returned.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2013, 08:46:04 PM »

Much appreciated, Mr. Assemblyman! Smiley *hughughug*
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2013, 11:43:20 AM »

With the election season officially underway, I would like to take this opportunity to remind The People that I am seeking another term to the Senate. Smiley Throughout my term, I have been an active voice in the Senate, both by proposing dozens of amendments and by frequently debating critical issues in the Senate. Throughout my term, I have done my best to represent the will of The People, and I do believe I deserve reelection.

The December Senate elections are important ones - activity has always been a major issue for me when voting, and after what happened four months ago, I hope others will take it into consideration as well. All five regional Senators are reasonably active - I can only imagine the possibilities if we also elect five active At-Large Senators!

Whether you choose to vote for me or not, I hope you will hear me out over the next few weeks and that you will at least consider voting for me. Hopefully the candidates will be able to meet for a debate sometime soon, but in the meantime, I would be happy to address any concerns The People may have. Smiley

tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2013, 11:56:33 PM »

Statement from Senator Tmthforu94:

I was deeply saddened day upon learning of the death of Nelson Mandela. Mandela was not only an incredible leader in South Africa, but an incredible leader for the rest of the world. Millions have been inspired by his courage in promoting peace and human dignity. It is my wish that millions more will continue to learn from his spirit and commitment to the cause of freedom.

With that being said, based off recent happenings in Atlasia, I would like to leave you all with one of my favorite quotes from Nelson Mandela:

"Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies."
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2013, 11:51:26 PM »

Attention!

The At-Large Senate Debate has begun! I encourage everyone to follow the debate on the link below:
https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=183518.0

Re-elect Tmthforu94: Actively Committed to Serving You!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2013, 12:10:22 AM »

Campaign Schedule of Senator Tmthforu94: December 11th - 15th

December 11th:
Meet and Greet - Nashville, Tennessee
Speaking with Undecided Voters - Atlanta, Georgia
Policy Speech on Human Trafficking - Columbia, South Carolina

December 12th:
Pancake Breakfast - New Brunswick, New Jersey
Policy Speech on Activity in the Senate - Pottstown, Pennsylvania
Touring of Hersey Chocolate Factory - Hershey, Pennsylvania
Town Hall Meeting - Akron, Ohio

December 13th:
Election Day Rally - San Diego, California
Visiting Campaign Office - Riverside, California

December 14th and 15th:
Overseeing GOTV Operations - Lawrence, Kansas

Reminder! The At-Large Senate candidates are currently engaged in a debate. Please follow the link below to follow along:
https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=183518.0

As always, questions/comments are welcome, whether as a candidate or as YOUR Senator! Remember - I am always here to help and address/solve and concerns you may have. Smiley

Re-elect Tmthforu94: Actively Committed to Serving You!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2013, 01:23:10 AM »

Senator Tmthforu94 Speaks to Undecided Voters in Atlanta

Atlanta - First off, I want to thank you all for taking the time to come here today. We have a very important election coming up in a few days, and it means a lot that you are willing to take time out of your busy lives to hear me out today.

I have had the opportunity to serve in many prominent positions in Atlasia, most notably as your President. However, none of those experiences have been as challenging as serving as a Senator for the past four months. Our Senate has been plagued by bitter partisanship and inactivity. Legislation has died solely due to a lack of activity.

My friends, Atlasia deserves better than that, and it is my hope that things will get better next month. However, it is crucial that we have leaders in the Senate who are not only active, but also have the experience and knowledge of Senate procedure needed to have a successful session. I have been one of the most active Senators in Atlasia, am the most experienced candidate in this race, and thanks to that experience, have extensive knowledge of OSPR, our statue, and the Constitution.

If I am honored to be re-elected this weekend, my top priorities next session will be game reform and creating national standards to crack down on human trafficking, an issue that absolutely requires involvement by the federal government. I am a reasonable conservative, always looking to work across the aisle to achieve legislation in the best interests of The People.

I humbly ask for a high preference on your ballot - together, we can create the Atlasia we aspire of.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2013, 12:46:00 PM »

Thank you for your kind words, both Oldiesfreak and Maxwell!

Press Release: Midwest Governor Lumine Backs Tmthforu94 For Reelection!

Governor Lumine made the following statements earlier today, endorsing both Tmthforu94 and Flo:
On the At-Large Senate Election:

Well, the election comes before us and it looks like that the regional executives are endorsing! (As is the case for the esteemed King in the North) And I would like to offer my main endorsement to two candidates: Flo and Tmthforu. Flo is man a ability and activity, and he proved many positive qualities in the middle of the Senate seat scandal (abilities that some of us failed to show), and I trust him to be a great Senator. Tmthforu is one of our native sons, and one of the best Senators during this session. He has also ran a great campaign, and he proved that he is most definitely interesting in serving Atlasia to the best of his abilities.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2013, 12:04:09 AM »

Statement by Senator Tmthforu94

Fellow Atlasians,

The At-Large Senate Election is upon us!

For the past four months, I have proven to be a very active and dedicated Senator, and I have done my best to fight for The People. For the past few weeks, I have been actively making my case on why I believe I deserve election, running one of the most active campaigns in this election.

I humbly ask for a high preference from each of you - it would mean so much to me! It would be a privelage and an honor to serve you for four more months!

Thank you!

YOUR Senator,
Tmthforu94 Smiley

Now go vote!!!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2013, 06:41:28 PM »

Thank you to everyone who has given me a high preference so far - it is great to see such strong turnout on the first day! Keep voting, my friends! Smiley
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2013, 10:15:37 PM »

I think there was a bit of sarcasm in Napoleon's post, considering his preference for me in this election. Wink
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2013, 06:31:43 AM »

Go vote for me or else
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2013, 12:19:53 AM »

Congratulations to everyone who was elected this weekend. I thank the voters for giving me a second term.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #39 on: December 25, 2013, 12:25:57 AM »

Merry Christmas to all from Senator Tmthforu94! Smiley Hope everyone has a great holiday season.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2014, 03:58:32 PM »

Statement on Fix The Regions Amendment

Several days ago, I voted to send the Fix The Regions Amendment to The People. Earlier today, I voted to pass this constitutional amendment, setting in place the framework for what would be needed to consolidate the regions.

I think both sides have made very strong arguments throughout the course of this national discussion - it is clear that many feel very passionate about this issue, and I think we have a very educated voting base. That being said, regardless of the outcome of this amendment, as Senator, my mission will be to respect the will of The People. If Atlasia approves this amendment, that's great, and we can start making specific plans for regional consolidation. If this amendment fails, I will accept The People's decision and not press the issue any further. I would encourage others to adopt a similar line of thinking, should the outcome not go the way you are hoping for.

I encourage each Atlasian to go out and let their voice be heard on this very important issue. Thank you!

Isaac Smiley
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2014, 01:43:11 AM »

I will be making an important announcement tomorrow. Stay tuned! Smiley
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2014, 09:52:13 PM »

Statement from Senator Tmthforu94

I want to give a special thanks to TheRileyKeaton. While he is not officially a member of Atlasia yet, Riley has assisted me over the past several days in developing several items of legislation and amendments, with more to be introduced. At the age of 16, Riley is a bright young mind who I am sure will make many positive contributions to the game.

Primarily written by Riley, with the help of President Duke, we have introduced a rough version of a bill to lower the costs of Fritzcare for all and make it a more affordable program. Additionally, I have taken an increased interest in helping bring stability to the Pacific Region - I have introduced  two amendments to the Pacific "Stimulus" bill, but I hope to introduce more amendment that brings relief to The People and creates jobs in the region, working with other Senators, Mr. Superique, and Governor PJ.

I want to congratulate Senator Yankee on being elected as PPT again, and I want to give a special thanks to Senator Tyrion for his gracious act of switching his vote so we can get things started - he is a class act. I look forward to an excellent session in the Senate!

Senator Tmthforu94 Smiley
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2014, 10:24:07 PM »

Thank you! Seeing so many threads over there is certainly overwhelming to any poster who is trying to stay up-to-date on Senate happenings. These type of posts, along with excellent newspapers like yours, are the key to increasing citizen awareness. Smiley
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2014, 10:39:51 PM »

Thank you! Seeing so many threads over there is certainly overwhelming to any poster who is trying to stay up-to-date on Senate happenings. These type of posts, along with excellent newspapers like yours, are the key to increasing citizen awareness. Smiley
I certainly try to raise awareness. If you would like to provide articles to the paper on the going ons of the Senate I would not object, as long as they were attempting to be neutral.
Sounds great! Smiley
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2014, 04:01:22 PM »

I joined Atlasia exactly 5 years ago. Just shows how time flies by...
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2014, 03:36:06 AM »

I will be making an announcement concerning my future in the next few days.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2014, 01:40:26 AM »

I will be taking a Leave of Absence, effective immediately.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2014, 11:59:06 PM »

Hello,

Several minutes ago, I officially resigned as At-Large Senator and as Federalist Chairman. I am going through struggles in real life that severely impair my ability to effectively serve in Atlasia, and I do not want to further disappoint everyone. I apologize to everyone I am letting down.

All the best,
Isaac
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2014, 03:53:26 PM »

Hello,

After consideration, I have made the decision to run for Mideast Governor in the January elections.

The Mideast used to be the strongest region in Atlasia. During my last tenure as Governor, we saw exponential growth, competitive elections and became a forefront in Atlasia for heated, yet civil debates.

Unfortunately, 2014 did not treat the Mideast kindly. Thankfully, TJ and I have been able to put the region in the right direction for the past few months. But I hope to do even more.

This will not be a partisan stint - this race, my reason for running, is all about making the Mideast better. In the coming weeks I will outline some of my ideas for this office. Regardless of your political beliefs or affiliation, I am ready to work with anyone who has the same goal that I do: return the Mideast to it's greatness.

In the coming days, I will be looking for a Lt. Governor who shares this commitment. Once again, regardless of your political beliefs, if you have the desire to help make this region great again, I urge you to contact me about the position.

Isaac

Pages: 1 [2] 3  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies