OR-Clout Research: Clinton low energy; Oregon wants to make America great again (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:25:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  OR-Clout Research: Clinton low energy; Oregon wants to make America great again (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: OR-Clout Research: Clinton low energy; Oregon wants to make America great again  (Read 7636 times)
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« on: May 28, 2016, 09:31:58 PM »

when I posted it (Oregon could be a swing state in 2016)
2weeks ago

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=236897.0

Everybody laughed on me.....

But I was right.

No, you aren't. You think one questionable poll proves your theory? If you truly pay attention to polls as much as you suggest, then you would know one outlier poll means nothing right now. Obama's RCP average against Romney in Oregon was 6 points, and he ended up winning by 12. Obama got a +2 poll in Connecticut against Romney and Obama went on to win it by over 17 points, yet when that +2 poll came out, I'm sure you would have been there claiming your theory about Connecticut being a swing state was TOTALLY true.

Cherry picking polls and making arbitrary demographic calculations is not a great way to make accurate predictions.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies