Blue Florida - 2004 Interractive Election Game
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 08:23:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Blue Florida - 2004 Interractive Election Game
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12
Author Topic: Blue Florida - 2004 Interractive Election Game  (Read 15562 times)
UWS
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #200 on: January 27, 2018, 11:21:46 PM »

Is it okay if I won't ever do games again and only do timelines. I'm better in timelines.

No. because you won't be able to take criticisms. What you did to Solid proves that.

I recognize that what I said was stupid and I regret this. I shall not ever respond criticisms like this.

Too late.

So it means nothing for you? Is there a way to delete this insulting quote?

Can you take back all you have done?

How, just to be sure?
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #201 on: January 27, 2018, 11:23:10 PM »

Is it okay if I won't ever do games again and only do timelines. I'm better in timelines.

No. because you won't be able to take criticisms. What you did to Solid proves that.

I recognize that what I said was stupid and I regret this. I shall not ever respond criticisms like this.

Too late.

How, just to be sure?

It's rhetorical. Even though you can delete your posts, you can't delete the memory of the posts from those who were wronged by the the guilty party.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #202 on: January 27, 2018, 11:26:05 PM »
« Edited: January 27, 2018, 11:29:35 PM by UWS »

Too late.

How, just to be sure?

It's rhetorical. Even though you can delete your posts, you can't delete the memory of the posts from those who were wronged by the the guilty party.

The problem was to have multiple accounts and these were erased so it's settled.

If you want, I could have a co-author for my timeline with whom I will be receptive to his advices.
Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 2.09

P P P
« Reply #203 on: January 27, 2018, 11:29:20 PM »

Too late.

How, just to be sure?

The problem was to have multiple accounts and these were erased so it's settled.

No. Its not settled.

There are consequences for your actions.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #204 on: January 27, 2018, 11:30:01 PM »

Too late.

How, just to be sure?

No it isn't. It's against the TOS to be a sockmaster in the first place, plus the way you used those accounts will be burned in the memory of every poster you encountered.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #205 on: January 27, 2018, 11:30:14 PM »

Too late.

How, just to be sure?

No. Its not settled.

If you want, I could have a co-author for my timeline with whom I will be receptive to his advices.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #206 on: January 27, 2018, 11:30:58 PM »

Too late.

How, just to be sure?

No. Its not settled.

Too little, too late.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #207 on: January 27, 2018, 11:32:07 PM »

Too late.

How, just to be sure?

No. Its not settled.

Too little, too late.

There is surely a solution, right?
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #208 on: January 27, 2018, 11:32:52 PM »

Too late.

How, just to be sure?

No. Its not settled.

Too little, too late.

Leave before you wind up with a perma-ban.
Huey Long is a Republican
New Tennessean Politician
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #209 on: January 27, 2018, 11:34:46 PM »

Too late.

How, just to be sure?

No. Its not settled.

Too little, too late.

At this point, I would've done that and say "Get Well Soon!"
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #210 on: January 27, 2018, 11:37:27 PM »

Too late.

How, just to be sure?

No. Its not settled.

Too little, too late.

Just to be sure, do you mean taking a break and being offline for something like a few days or approximately a week before getting back online?
Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #211 on: January 27, 2018, 11:38:21 PM »

Too late.

How, just to be sure?

No. Its not settled.

Too little, too late.

Just to be sure, do you mean taking a break and being offline for something like a few days or approximately a week before getting back online?

No. We mean forever. You are unwanted here. Get out or be banned directly.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #212 on: January 27, 2018, 11:39:11 PM »

Too late.

How, just to be sure?

No. Its not settled.

Too little, too late.

It was rhetorical.

NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #213 on: January 27, 2018, 11:39:45 PM »

Too late.

How, just to be sure?

No. Its not settled.

Too little, too late.

I'm no mod, but I'm willing to bet you're getting at least temp-banned...so a few days or a week isn't really sufficient.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #214 on: January 27, 2018, 11:40:50 PM »

Too late.

How, just to be sure?

No. Its not settled.

Too little, too late.

I'm no mod, but I'm willing to bet you're getting at least temp-banned...so a few days or a week isn't really sufficient.

From all this begging, He is dragging himself deeper.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #215 on: January 27, 2018, 11:43:01 PM »

Too late.

How, just to be sure?

No. Its not settled.

Too little, too late.

Because I recognized my mistakes. I recognized that it was wrong. Actually, dragging myself deeper would have meant keeping ridiculing the criticisms of other people.
Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #216 on: January 27, 2018, 11:44:11 PM »

Dear UWS.

I want you to list every single account you have created.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #217 on: January 27, 2018, 11:45:10 PM »

Dear UWS.

And then email to the mods/modadmins.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #218 on: January 27, 2018, 11:45:33 PM »

Dear UWS.

If that's the solution, okay.

UWS

Goldeneye

R/H
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #219 on: January 27, 2018, 11:46:11 PM »

Never will there be a better example of what happens to a Sockmaster on these forums than UWS.

Too late.

How, just to be sure?

No. Its not settled.

Too little, too late.

Because I recognized my mistakes. I recognized that it was wrong. Actually, dragging myself deeper would have meant keeping ridiculing the criticisms of other people.

Nope, you're begging. That's how you're dragging yourself deeper.

Dear UWS.

Dear UWS.

UWS

Goldeneye

R/H

And the rest?
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #220 on: January 27, 2018, 11:46:42 PM »

Dear UWS.

They already know about this. I myself received a message about it and that's when they banned these two accounts.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #221 on: January 27, 2018, 11:47:51 PM »

Dear UWS.

UWS

Goldeneye

R/H

I am sure there is more than those two...
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #222 on: January 27, 2018, 11:48:41 PM »

Dear UWS.

UWS

Goldeneye

R/H

No, that's all. If there was really more, they would have banned them as well.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #223 on: January 27, 2018, 11:50:25 PM »

Dear UWS.

UWS

Goldeneye

R/H

Interesting how NOTTYLER just appeared out of nowhere, isn't it

Dear UWS.

UWS

Goldeneye

R/H

No, that's all. If there was really more, they would have banned them as well.

https://youtu.be/r3hTwsvJV_A
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #224 on: January 27, 2018, 11:51:56 PM »

I'mma sleep. Meme him to Oblivion for me
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length