Office of Razze, 68th vice president of Atlasia
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:39:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Razze, 68th vice president of Atlasia
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6
Author Topic: Office of Razze, 68th vice president of Atlasia  (Read 8955 times)
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2018, 03:22:23 PM »

I hope we have earned another term in the majority from the voters!
So the House can continue getting very little done? This is the least active Congress, and the Labor/Peace ticket seems to think that's completely fine when it isn't. 

You've served in several congresses at this point, how many bills have you written or problems you took the lead on solving to show for it?
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Australia

« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2018, 02:59:24 AM »

Congratulations on your victory!
Peanut
Costa Rica

« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2018, 10:16:56 AM »

Congratulations! I trust this next Congress and the renewed majority will bring Atlasia forward!
Esteemed Jimmy
Jimmy7812
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: 2.47, S: -1.05

« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2018, 10:26:39 AM »

Anna Komnene
Siren

« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2018, 12:53:08 PM »

Congrats on getting the most first prefs!  Wink
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2018, 01:51:58 PM »

Congrats on winning, you are awesome!
thumb21
YaBB God
Cyprus

Political Matrix
E: -4.42, S: 1.82

« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2018, 03:37:23 PM »

P. Clodius Pulcher did nothing wrong
razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -4.96

« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2018, 07:14:26 PM »

Congratulations! I trust this next Congress and the renewed majority will bring Atlasia forward!
Congrats on winning, you are awesome!

Thank you everyone!

Congrats on getting the most first prefs!  Wink

It is truly an honor.
razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2018, 03:25:14 PM »

The War is Over!

Three cheers for peace!

At long last, the North Korean Civil War is over. Our conflict with China is at an end, and East Asia can finally get back its stability. Xi Jinping has announced that Atlasian prisoners of war will be returned home, and the blockade of their country is ending. Thank you to President Weatherboy and Secretary Lumine for their efforts in bringing about this peace agreement! A year ago (exactly one year, actually), our country fumbled into a war, and now we have finally gotten out of it.

On top of this, our country is strengthening our alliances with other countries like Japan, and helping to protect peace in the region. The Senate should be passing these new treaties soon:

It's important that Atlasia provides humanitarian assistance to the communities that need and want it from us. Now that we already appear to be in February presidential campaign season (the new Congress hasn't even sworn in yet!), I can't wait to see what each presidential candidate believes should be Atlasia's follow-up to these last few months of war.

Thank you,
Representative Razze

razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2019, 01:24:14 PM »

Statement on Frivolous Legislation

Good afternoon, my fellow Atlasians,

Just today I proposed an amendment to fulfill two important duties to my constituents: sticking to what I said and lifting up my community. As a proud, card-carrying member of the Peace Party, I pledge to endorse free hugs for every Atlasian citizen. This new amendment will enshrine this value into law!

Secondly, I have proposed that Atlasia have its own National Palm Tree. The royal palm (Roystonea regia) is an iconic tropical plant, dominating the skylines of South Florida. They represent the pride and strength of our South Florida community, and just like them I'm standing tall in the name of our values!

I can't really remember what was the original bill I amended though, but I'm sure it wasn't that important

You can take a look here: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=310992.msg6623819#msg6623819

Thank you,
Representative Razze

razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2019, 09:37:23 PM »
« Edited: February 14, 2019, 09:49:22 PM by El Bayamés »

Happy Valentine's Day!
Election Weekend Approacheth

Happy Valentine's, Atlasia!

Election weekend begins tomorrow and goes through Sunday. I thought I should take some time to address what I've been up to since you all last re-elected me in December.

As you can see at the bottom of this noticeboard posted by our esteemed Speaker Jimmy, we have passed ten pieces of legislation through the House. There are even more bills on the House floor as I write this. I'm especially proud that we passed the Parental Leave Act, which protects the rights of parents to care for their families without risking their job security, as well as the Criminal Justice Reform and Sentencing Act, which abolishes unpaid prison labor and solitary confinement. I was also very proud to lead the charge against the ridiculous and anti-Atlasian proposal to ban birthright citizenship in this country. You can see the post directly above this one if you want to dig deeper!

A special shout-out goes to my former colleague (now Senator), Devout Centrist (L–Ariz). He has proposed wonderful legislation (including both the bills I previously mentioned) and his level of activity should be a comfort for everyone in Atlasia.

Moreover, I been the vice chair of the Peace Party for about half a year now, and our little club is doing quite well as of late! Our party's endorsed candidates have won numerous elections over the last two months, including my friends Frémont MP Galaxie (Pax–Hawaii) and Frémont First Minister Scott (Pax-Wyo), who was elected in an unprecedented landslide. Not to mention the fact that our party chair (who is already the first Peace Party Vice President in history) might just become the first Peace Party President in history!

I would also like to mention the fact that it's now been over a year since I've been a part of Atlasia! I first entered office as Southern Delegate on January 30, 2018, and since then I've made some good friends and done some fun stuff. Here's to another great year!

At last, I hope you will choose to keep me in office for another term as Representative! The voting booth opens tonight at midnight and will be open until midnight on Sunday night.

Thank you,
Representative Razze
Dean of the House

YE
Modadmin
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -0.52

« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2019, 09:47:52 PM »

Endorsed.
ON Progressive
OntarioProgressive
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -8.70

« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2019, 10:15:37 PM »

Endorsed!
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2019, 10:17:54 PM »

Endorsed!
Peanut
Costa Rica

« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2019, 10:19:03 PM »

Strongly and emphatically endorsed!
razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2019, 08:21:44 PM »

Thank you everyone! It's an honor to have such support.

For everyone else who hasn't voted: Here is the link to vote in the federal election.

I hope that you'll vote not just for me, but also my colleagues in the House plus the others who are trying to join us. I would encourage votes for the candidates of the Labor Party, since that party have (with the support of the Peace Party!) achieved some important accomplishments in the last four months. You can see what I'm talking about in the posts above, as well as my post from before the December midterms where I covered the two months before that.

Thank you!
Representative Razze
Dean of the House

AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Australia

« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2019, 01:21:50 AM »

Felicitations on your triumph!
YE
Modadmin
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2019, 02:53:46 AM »

The longest tenured House member stays in office.
thumb21
YaBB God
Cyprus

Political Matrix
E: -4.42, S: 1.82

« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2019, 04:58:33 AM »

Congratulations!
Peanut
Costa Rica

« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2019, 07:29:49 AM »

Congratulations!

The longest tenured House member stays in office.

As he should!
Esteemed Jimmy
Jimmy7812
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: 2.47, S: -1.05

« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2019, 07:34:05 AM »

Congratulations!
razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2019, 03:26:56 PM »
« Edited: February 22, 2019, 07:52:41 PM by El Bayamés »

Vote Spiral for Governor
Paint the South purple!

Good afternoon, my fellow Southerners!

As vice chair of the Peace Party, it's up to me to do my best to get out the vote for my party's candidate in the Southern Governor election: Spiral of Missouri.

BACKGROUND: Spiral has served in Atlasian politics for a few years now. He served as our region's Senator in the past, performed admirably in the Feb. 2018 presidential election, and even served as the final governor of the Southeast region before Atlasian Reset in 2016! (link to Spiral's wiki page)

PLEDGES: Spiral has promised to be a unifying governor, and prioritize transparency. (link to Spiral's campaign thread) Transparency in Atlasian politics has been a problem as of late, especially given the recent rise of Discord as a tool for communication. Spiral, who is not active on Discord, will be a public servant for everyone in the South.

RECORD: While he served in the Senate, Spiral sponsored the Atlasian Workers’ Restoration Act, which repealed the infamous Taft-Hartley Act of 1947. (link to the bill's debate thread) Spiral’s bill was passed and resulted in more rights for unionized Atlasian workers.

I hope everyone will consider voting for Spiral this weekend!

Thank you,
Representative Razze
Dean of the House

razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2019, 10:39:07 PM »

Speaker Razze?!

Well, who woulda thought I'd end up on top of the congressional dogpile?

In case you don't religiously watch the Atlas Fantasy Government board (you should), I have been graced with the honor of serving as Speaker of the House! Thank you to my colleagues who selected me. I was very sorry to see Speaker Ninja resign so soon in his term, but I know he's serving our country to the best of his ability in the Dept. of Internal Affairs.

Just to be clear, if I am so lucky as to be re-elected to the House in the upcoming midterm elections, I will not be running for a full, two-month term as Speaker in May when the new Congress is seated. It's nearly finals season in real life, so it would be irresponsible to let my responsibility in Atlasia suffer because of other commitments.

I am going to re-appoint acting Speaker Tea Party Hater to his role as Deputy Speaker in the interest of maintaining continuity. I'm sure the two of us will manage the House quite effectively, not falling prey to partisan nonsense, but acting on behalf of the people who ultimately gave us our jobs: the voters of Atlasia.

Thank you,
Representative Razze
Dean and Speaker of the House

Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2019, 11:06:07 PM »

Congratulations on your becoming Speaker of the House, well deserved!
YE
Modadmin
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2019, 11:07:36 PM »

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies