Tulsi Gabbard 2020 campaign megathread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 09, 2024, 03:01:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Tulsi Gabbard 2020 campaign megathread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 ... 35
Poll
Question: Is she a good candidate?
Yes

No

HAHA LOL NO

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 234

Author Topic: Tulsi Gabbard 2020 campaign megathread  (Read 38528 times)
James Monroe

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #275 on: February 06, 2019, 07:35:06 PM »

RussFeingoldWasRobbed
Progress96
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.26

« Reply #276 on: February 06, 2019, 07:49:17 PM »

Again, imagine if Kamala Harris or Gillibrand were endorsed by Bill Kristol. Bernie bros would have teared them apart as bloodthirsty hawks and tools of the military/industrial complex.
But when he endorses our beloved anti-estabishment Tulsi it's Wednesday evening.
I'd love to see Jfern defend Kristol's support of her LOL. I can't even imagine the inane hackish excuse he would make
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #277 on: February 06, 2019, 07:50:41 PM »

Again, imagine if Kamala Harris or Gillibrand were endorsed by Bill Kristol. Bernie bros would have teared them apart as bloodthirsty hawks and tools of the military/industrial complex.
But when he endorses our beloved anti-estabishment Tulsi it's Wednesday evening.
I'd love to see Jfern defend Kristol's support of her LOL. I can't even imagine the inane hackish excuse he would make

I have asked him a couple of times and he never responded.
James Monroe

« Reply #278 on: February 06, 2019, 08:04:28 PM »

Jfern won't ever respond to us evil blood-sucking neoliberals. He's a lost case.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #279 on: February 06, 2019, 08:30:41 PM »

I like her approach to foreign policy regarding non-interventionism, and she has a good solid message. I am not sure why it doesn't appeal to more Democrats on this forum.

Because she shills for America’s enemies.  Also, more isolationism is the last thing America needs right now.

The moment you called her an isolationist you lost all credibility, not that you had much on the subject before.

Gabbard is a non interventionist, not even close to isolationism.

Oddly enough, I don’t care whether you consider me credible.
No War, but the War on Christmas
iBizzBee
Junior Chimp

« Reply #280 on: February 09, 2019, 06:13:16 PM »

Tulsi responds to critics:

https://youtu.be/941L-hT71JU
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #281 on: February 09, 2019, 06:21:26 PM »

Clearly this is an endorsement.

Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #282 on: February 09, 2019, 07:26:41 PM »

All these days searching, and that's the best you can find?
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #283 on: February 09, 2019, 07:48:37 PM »

All these days searching, and that's the best you can find?

That was from a couple minutes with Google. Where did he supposedly "endorse" her?
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #284 on: February 09, 2019, 08:16:49 PM »

If David Duke's support doesn't turn people away from her, why should Bill Kristol's? Lol.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #285 on: February 09, 2019, 08:27:37 PM »

If David Duke's support doesn't turn people away from her, why should Bill Kristol's? Lol.

She said she didn't want Duke's "support", and I have never seen this evidence of Kristol's support. Of course the people tearing down Gabbard are helping neocons like Kristol.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #286 on: February 10, 2019, 03:44:33 AM »

She said she didn't want Duke's "support", and I have never seen this evidence of Kristol's support. Of course the people tearing down Gabbard are helping neocons like Kristol.

You also don't see any Russian meddling in the 2016 election.
In general you have a problem seeing things that don't fit your preferred narrative.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #287 on: February 10, 2019, 04:52:14 AM »

In general you have a problem seeing things that don't fit your preferred narrative.

If he endorsed her, why not just post evidence of that instead of making pointless comments like these?
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #288 on: February 10, 2019, 04:54:31 AM »

If he endorsed her, why not just post evidence of that instead of making pointless comments like these?

I've posted them a thousand times. I assume you know how to use google yourself.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #289 on: February 10, 2019, 05:54:54 AM »

I've posted them a thousand times. I assume you know how to use google yourself.

There's nothing that amounts to a formal endorsement that I can find. Regardless, I find it hard to understand why earning the endorsement of an anti-Trump Republican would be a disqualifier.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #290 on: February 10, 2019, 11:32:38 AM »

There's nothing to back up your slander.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #291 on: February 10, 2019, 12:48:21 PM »

ViaActiva

« Reply #292 on: February 10, 2019, 02:03:57 PM »

Corbynista siege mentality confirmed.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #293 on: February 10, 2019, 02:25:20 PM »

Speaking of the establishment's supposed smear campaign against her, check out this hit piece from known DNC mouthpiece....Jacobin. https://www.jacobinmag.com/2017/05/tulsi-gabbard-president-sanders-democratic-party
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #294 on: February 10, 2019, 02:27:47 PM »

Speaking of the establishment's supposed smear campaign against her, check out this hit piece from known DNC mouthpiece....Jacobin. https://www.jacobinmag.com/2017/05/tulsi-gabbard-president-sanders-democratic-party

I've posted this article 5-6 times. The Gabbard shills will ignore it and after two days they will start asking again why we hate their Goddess Queen.
RussFeingoldWasRobbed
Progress96
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.26

« Reply #295 on: February 10, 2019, 07:59:42 PM »

But muh Tulsi is anti-war. Jimmy Dore said so
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #296 on: February 10, 2019, 10:19:51 PM »

This Tuesday's episode of "Finding Your Roots" will examine the ancestry of three politicians, one of whom is Gabbard.  (The other two are Marco Rubio and Paul Ryan.)

Preview:

http://www.pbs.org/weta/finding-your-roots/about/season-5-episode-guide/episode-6/
No War, but the War on Christmas
iBizzBee
Junior Chimp

« Reply #297 on: February 15, 2019, 05:02:41 PM »

Good stuff:

https://youtu.be/6aTChZ_n3yU

https://youtu.be/e_uRUsBYlpk

https://youtu.be/dQuHQKQHBk0
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #298 on: February 19, 2019, 12:12:55 PM »

There is absolutely no point to her campaign and zero base for her now.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #299 on: February 19, 2019, 12:19:16 PM »

No; she's still to the left of Sanders on foreign policy.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 ... 35  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies