Joe Biden 2020 campaign megathread v3 (pg 45 - mass-dropout aftermath) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 05:37:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Joe Biden 2020 campaign megathread v3 (pg 45 - mass-dropout aftermath) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Joe Biden 2020 campaign megathread v3 (pg 45 - mass-dropout aftermath)  (Read 92353 times)
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« on: January 18, 2020, 09:01:47 PM »

Trump doesn't need to worry. With Biden as the frontrunner, he'll easily win a second term. Trump will win Wisconsin against Biden, I have no doubts about it. It's unfortunate that the race seems to be shaping up to be Biden's to lose, despite him doing nothing to impress voters in this entire campaign. It's the lamest coronation ever. I truly hope this fool doesn't win the primary.
It’s laughable the Sanders is any better than Biden.
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2020, 02:11:05 PM »

Biden attacks video game designers, implies video games "teach you how to kill people":

In an interview with the New York Times, the presidential hopeful called game developers he met with during his time at the White House “creeps,” “righteous,” and “arrogant,” referring to his personal experiences with high-ranking executives in Silicon Valley.

“And you may recall, the criticism I got for meeting with the leaders in Silicon Valley, when I was trying to work out an agreement dealing with them protecting intellectual property for artists in the United States of America,” said Biden. “And at one point, one of the little creeps sitting around that table, who was a multi- — close to a billionaire — who told me he was an artist because he was able to come up with games to teach you how to kill people, you know the ——”

“Like video games,” offers the New York Times interviewer. Biden has previously called for certain legal restrictions to be imposed on violent games, suggesting in 2013 that there is no legal objective to imposing a tax on violent media. He has also stated that while no definitive proof exists linking violent games and media with acts of real violence, the public shouldn’t be afraid of “facts” which may come from research on the matter.

Is Biden really the type of person to be calling other people creeps?
This worries me a bit. Being anti-violent video games and connecting it with shootings probably will lose more votes than it will gain. It isn't the ‘90s/early 2000s anymore after all.
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2020, 11:31:16 PM »

Oh lord, Sanders seems to have pissed off Biden.
Please put the Vermont Looney in his place! I don’t usually advocate division but Sanders will continue doing this unless Biden responds!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies