Palin thinks that the founding fathers wrote the pledge
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 05:14:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Palin thinks that the founding fathers wrote the pledge
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Palin thinks that the founding fathers wrote the pledge  (Read 2685 times)
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2008, 10:09:11 PM »

I'm pretty happy that this is the best the Democrats can do.

This one item is far from "the best Democrats can do", considering that both this forum and the news themselves are wall-to-wall Palin, and not in a good way.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2008, 10:14:59 PM »

I'm pretty happy that this is the best the Democrats can do.

This one item is far from "the best Democrats can do", considering that both this forum and the news themselves are wall-to-wall Palin, and not in a good way.

So far, it is in a good way.  I just talked to my friend Viv, who was in the hospital since the announcement; just got out today.  She's not too political, but could give me the bio on her, to the point that she knows Palin eats mooseburgers. 

Not to Obama, your spotlight has been stolen.
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2008, 10:18:27 PM »

So far, it is in a good way.  I just talked to my friend Viv, who was in the hospital since the announcement; just got out today.  She's not too political, but could give me the bio on her, to the point that she knows Palin eats mooseburgers. 

Not to Obama, your spotlight has been stolen.

I don't think anyone would dispute that Palin has taken all of the attention from Obama. The question is, if you're happy with what that spotlight is doing. I suspect we disagree on that count, but considering how everyone said that McCain wanted this election to be a referendum on why Obama couldn't be trusted, having everyone debate whether Palin can be trusted isn't the best outcome.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2008, 10:22:57 PM »

How embarrassed are you right now? These have been some real quality attacks on Palin, eh?

I know. If Obama not knowing the difference between Buchenwald & Auschwitz is not an issue, this is definitely 100% not an issue.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies