PA-SurveyUSA: Obama remains 12 points ahead of McCain (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:12:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  PA-SurveyUSA: Obama remains 12 points ahead of McCain (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA-SurveyUSA: Obama remains 12 points ahead of McCain  (Read 7251 times)
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: October 24, 2008, 12:26:49 AM »

Forget this poll. The important thing is the two Democrats I talked to who said they're voting McCain. Anecdotal evidence trumps all!

LOL

And he keeps going with this. I've only spoken to two Dems for McCain? You are too clueless, pal.

It doesn't matter how many it is, it's anecdotal evidence, and anecdotal evidence is never ever valid.

Except I've observed the Democratic ground game, know people in their local organization, know the general feelings of people around and have been backed up by these people/local Democratic leaders/local media but that still means nothing.

Meanwhile, everyone else here can point out some "brilliant" article saying that Indiana is in play and that's the gold standard.

The polling indicates that Indiana is in play.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2008, 02:43:00 PM »

I don't believe Rove and I don't he said +2.

He said he saw an internal poll that showed Obama ahead by only 2%.

Internal push poll maybe.

Did you know.... Barack Obama may have been a muslim, supports the killing of born babies, may not be an American citizen, opposes protecting our children from sex offenders, and pals around with terrorists?

For President - John McCain or Barack Obama.

and still a 2% race?  eek.

Supposedly one of Obama's internal polls said it was +2.  Several of the more recent same to same polls have shown a decline in Obama's numbers, from 2 to 7 points.

Are you going to release something like this on Election Day ?

Just curious ...

That was a classic.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies