Regional Protection Party
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 02:14:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Regional Protection Party
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 ... 65
Author Topic: Regional Protection Party  (Read 164454 times)
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: -5.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1175 on: September 29, 2009, 07:55:30 PM »

Also note we will only be running candidates in the Southeast

Any question where the home of this party is?

That was a different party, a party that never would've reached where the current RPP is.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #1176 on: September 29, 2009, 08:01:14 PM »

That was a different party, a party that never would've reached where the current RPP is.
They are the same thing, the RPP was simply a name change once we dropped secession.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1177 on: September 29, 2009, 08:05:10 PM »

They are the same thing, the RPP was simply a name change once we dropped secession.

They had ENTIRELY different goals, aims, and appeals.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #1178 on: September 29, 2009, 08:08:53 PM »

They?  Who is they?  You mean the people in charge of the RPP now?
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1179 on: September 29, 2009, 08:15:52 PM »

They?  Who is they?  You mean the people in charge of the RPP now?

Precisely
FloridaRepublican
justrhyno
United States

« Reply #1180 on: September 29, 2009, 08:58:55 PM »

Dirty South
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1181 on: September 29, 2009, 09:11:36 PM »
« Edited: September 30, 2009, 04:06:51 PM by Lt. Governor PiT »

1. Mideast
2. Pacific
3. Midwest
4. Dirty South
5. Northeast
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #1182 on: September 29, 2009, 09:20:43 PM »

After a year and a great run, this party is not what it was.  Its a sham and its a shame.  The members have truly lost their way and I hope that they can find it.  For those of you who wish to truly preserve regional rights I urge you to join the new party I will be creating that will basically be what the RPP before I took my long hiatus.  For now, I will be in the JCP helping to dismantle this sham RPP
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1183 on: September 29, 2009, 11:10:54 PM »

Funny. I feel like DWTL's departure from the RPP will, in the end, have less of an impact on the party than that one day when PiT, Tmth, Rowan and Hamilton did some switching shortly after Ben and Vepres joined the DA.

Of course, I don't doubt for a second there is a lot of PMing going on right now.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1184 on: September 29, 2009, 11:11:47 PM »
« Edited: September 29, 2009, 11:15:13 PM by Northeast Representative Alexander Hamilton »

Funny. I feel like DWTL's departure from the RPP will, in the end, have less of an impact on the party than that one day when PiT, Tmth, Rowan and Hamilton did some switching shortly after Ben and Vepres joined the DA.

Of course, I don't doubt for a second there is a lot of PMing going on right now.

I have never left this party and don't intend to. Also, I know for pretty certain there is no PMing going on regarding this event.
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1185 on: September 29, 2009, 11:17:25 PM »

I have never left this party and don't intend to. Also, I know for pretty certain there is no PMing going on regarding this event.

My mistake. I forget who the fourth one was. It was a pretty crazy day and I came at the tail end so a lot mushes together.

As for behind the scenes stuff, if no one is PMing DWTL right now about this (which is insanely doubtful) then my thoughts are confirmed. This means nothing for the RPP except help its image.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1186 on: September 29, 2009, 11:19:39 PM »

My mistake. I forget who the fourth one was. It was a pretty crazy day and I came at the tail end so a lot mushes together.

As for behind the scenes stuff, if no one is PMing DWTL right now about this (which is insanely doubtful) then my thoughts are confirmed. This means nothing for the RPP except help its image.

The fourth one was NiK, who was very new and got confused with what was going on. I am certain that he was not in anyway trying to use the DA for political gain and has nothing but respect for all Atlasians.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1187 on: September 29, 2009, 11:51:48 PM »

The fourth one was NiK, who was very new and got confused with what was going on. I am certain that he was not in anyway trying to use the DA for political gain and has nothing but respect for all Atlasians.

Hey, so do I. Wink I needed to return to prevent Duke from closing down the RPP, but apparently someone has issues with those damn uppity non-founders. Tongue
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1188 on: September 29, 2009, 11:54:30 PM »

Hey, so do I. I needed to return to prevent Duke from closing down the RPP, but apparently someone has issues with those damn uppity non-founders. Tongue

Founding a party doesn't make a party. We all built the party together with our own contributions and I can only speak for myself but I had no option of even being a founder. Tongue
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1189 on: September 29, 2009, 11:57:52 PM »

Hey, so do I. I needed to return to prevent Duke from closing down the RPP, but apparently someone has issues with those damn uppity non-founders. Tongue

Founding a party doesn't make a party. We all built the party together with our own contributions and I can only speak for myself but I had no option of even being a founder. Tongue

I took the plunge, moving from my native region to take part, before Duke or Brandon even re-registered, but I'm not a founder. Tongue But apparently, this is the party of DWTL, Duke, SPC, & Brandon H, & everyone else is just along for the ride.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1190 on: September 29, 2009, 11:59:04 PM »

I took the plunge, moving from my native region to take part, before Duke or Brandon even re-registered, but I'm not a founder. Tongue But apparently, this is the party of DWTL, Duke, SPC, & Brandon H, & everyone else is just along for the ride.

I recall you did more to turn this into a real party at the start than anyone else. Or is the first set of pages in this thread a mere illusion?
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1191 on: September 30, 2009, 12:10:18 AM »

No. 4 was Hamilton. NiK was involved too, but only as a follower.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1192 on: September 30, 2009, 12:11:25 AM »

No. I have never left this party. You can check the New Register Thread.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

« Reply #1193 on: September 30, 2009, 12:12:48 AM »

Obviously. You weren't online.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1194 on: September 30, 2009, 12:16:53 AM »

Obviously. You weren't online.

When tmthforu is back online, I'll have to have him confirm. I never wanted to leave for the DA, and had consistently argued that it was a poor choice, if Vepres on he may be able to confirm as well.
Devilman88

Political Matrix
E: 5.94, S: 2.61

« Reply #1195 on: September 30, 2009, 02:27:15 AM »

i should have my computer today, but i think we need to go ahead and pick a city and start. We have alot of things to do.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1196 on: September 30, 2009, 02:28:28 AM »

i should have my computer today, but i think we need to go ahead and pick a city and start. We have alot of things to do.

We already decided it's between San Diego and Philadelphia. Smiley

Maybe only I decided...
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #1197 on: September 30, 2009, 06:05:25 AM »

After a year and a great run, this party is not what it was, thanks GodItsMy chairmanship was a sham and its a shame.  The membersI have truly lost their my way and I hope that theyI can find it.  For those of you who wish to truly preserve regional rightsmy own little power I urge you to join the new party I will be creating that will basically be what the RPP before I took my long hiatusscrewed it up.  For now, I will be in the JCP helping to dismantle this sham RPP

I'm sorry to do this as it's not in my nature, but I must say I'm fed up with this pride, this vanity, this futility, this boyishness.

Now, I urge all the forumers to think again about joining a party led by an open and moderate chairman, AHDuke, with members from progressive (Hamilton), moderate (NiK, Tmth), libertarian (PiT), conservative, etc, origins.

A party which can now be at ease, quiet, pacified. And really open, which is quite rare in Atlasia.

Join the RPP !
The Rosy and Peppermint Party ! Wink
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #1198 on: September 30, 2009, 06:48:38 AM »

PMing isn't as much as an issue as the pleas are more coming from the private board.  The main concern seems to be that the party for the most part shares my concerns, but does not want to abandon Jedi, for that reason I plan to announce in the coming days a new party that will be, well, the RPP when the RPP was the RPP
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #1199 on: September 30, 2009, 07:05:37 AM »

Wow.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 ... 65  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length