The Oldiesfreak Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts III (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 08:45:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Oldiesfreak Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts III (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Oldiesfreak Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts III  (Read 210645 times)
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« on: October 12, 2013, 12:25:31 AM »

Republicans don't give a flip about capitalism or free markets or competition or any of that nonsense. They just need a Big Lie to hide behind while they maim and murder poor people.

Was just going to post this. How is it that Lief gets away with hundreds of posts like this yet one republican says something stupid/ignorant/partisan and the forum flips out?
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2013, 02:42:25 PM »

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?action=profile;u=11666;sa=showPosts

Just read all of these posts. This troll is really funny!!
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2013, 02:50:15 PM »
« Edited: October 20, 2013, 02:55:18 PM by ElectionsGuy »

Oh my goodness, they just keep coming.

this is proabably just the bradley affect because mcaullife is so close with hillary and they dont want t oseem sexist im sure cucinelli will win by a lot because he loved the constitution and so do the people of virginia it is a consertvative state and he will win because virginia may have voted obama but that doesnt mean they just want to throw away their love for god, and their rights to second amendment and not be forced into homosexual relationships by the govt

I'll give him slightly more time, but if he keeps posting as fast as he does and ups the hackishness, I could see it.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2013, 03:37:51 PM »

Here's another one:

Alabama: Jeff Sessionsha s a 100% chance of winning
Alaska: joe miller will be the nominee and the senator
Arkansas:  to mcotton will win because he loves the constitution and mark pryor wants to force arkansans into gay abortions
Colorado: could go either way but i think the pubs have the slight edge depending on who they nominate
Delaware: coons will probably win but o'donnell could make it very competitive, especially if biden son is the nominee after he primaries coons becauset he biden name in adelwre is bad now because they are embarrassed
Georgia: Gingrey
Hawaii: if hanabuka and sh**ts cause enough rival they can probably make a rino like lingee win, it should be someone beter but hey its a pick up chance
Idaho: Risch
Illinois: Durbin because the frauds from scihago if that were stoppdd a true conservative like keyes could win he has run in illinois before and wouldnt tolerate the fraud biker gangs and abortion lovers
Iowa: Whoever the repbulcians nominate will defeat braley easily, this one is gone
Kansas: Roberts
Kentucky: Mat bevin will almost certainly be the nomienee and winner when people find out grimes will probably import brown ones from chicago to swing the results, mcconnell would still beat grimey but he is a rino
Louisiana: Senator Cassidy will be great
Maine: A tea party freedom fighter will beat collins and win the seat, maine isnt that liberal and collin's hijinks in the seante cannot work
Massachusetts: markey could keep the seat, but if the right rino runs than mass will evict the commie
Michigan: land will win easily against the chubber, this race is gone thanks to the unions
Minnesota: big contest here, dems could maybe defend it, idk
Mississippi: whoever beats cochran
Montana: daines
Nebraska: osborn
New Hampshire:  hte republican nominee, this one is basically gone shaheen has a 15ish% chance of holdin gon because of all the atheist commies in new hmp
New Jersey: if the accusations of cory bookers homosexuality becomes true it could swing idk hopefully lonegan runs again
New Mexico: slight edge to udall but the dems will have to work hard to defend this one
North Carolina: hagan dont have a chace
Oklahoma: Jim Inhofe, on eof my favorites!
Oregon: merkley will not be reelected
Rhode Island: Jack Reed cause of the frauds lots of hippies and motorcycle gangs make the dems win here
South Carolina: Cash!
South Carolina Special: Scott!
South Dakota: rino rounds will fail in the primary against true conservative larry rhoden he gets the seat easily in the general
Tennessee: javaris lamar or whatever his name is will lose in the primary
Texas:hopefully gohmert runs but cornyn is fine and can win easy
Virginia: mark warner has an edge but we'll see idk va is weird it voted obama but its not libral
West Virginia: McGeehan easily
Wyoming: two great candidates! id be hapy with enzi or cheney, enzi prolly gets it

I highlighted the illogical parts, pretty much the whole thing.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2013, 03:05:38 PM »

There's no need to balance the budget.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2013, 04:21:40 PM »

Jesus, I hate libertarians.

This was a hard decision for me, but Reagan.

Both fought for freedom principles though. Mandela for social freedom, Reagan for economic freedom.

Pinochet did too.

Jesus, I hate libertarians.

This was a hard decision for me, but Reagan.

Both fought for freedom principles though. Mandela for social freedom, Reagan for economic freedom.

ROFLMFAO these people can't be serious

Oh god, I see this has gotten out of control.

To be fair, I absolutely think Mandela wins as a person. But as a person of policy, I definitely prefer Reagan. Both of them I sympathize with deeply as they are both dead. I was very much undecided and should probably take my vote back as I could see both sides. Both had drastic negatives as well.

So, if you guys are nice, lets not make too big of a deal of this and forget the outrage. If so, thanks.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2013, 04:45:21 PM »

Right now - right after The Media's bad Obamacare coverage - I think we're at "peak right." How will this race look once more people start benefiting from the ACA?
What's really interesting is that Obama is still as popular as he is in Kentucky. I guarantee you that a lot of the disapprovals for Obama are from the left.
Besides, people aren't actually going to admit voting for Romney. At least Obama's supporters usually admit who they voted for.

I don't usually post here very often, but this guy is seriously bad. I haven't seen a good 3 posts in a row where he isn't being a complete hack.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2014, 11:18:09 AM »

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=185046.0
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2014, 10:32:57 PM »

This too. I do identify with the man sometimes as a fellow Orange County native.

>teenager
>identifies with war criminals

C'mon dude, this is not an absurd post.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2014, 08:59:36 PM »

Sounds like a Republican paradise. Gay hating and emailing business opportunities is effectively unregulated. Only problem is that most people are black.

On Nigeria.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2014, 10:47:12 PM »

wow so tough
Why doesn't anyone ever post about the extremists in the other party?

Jeff Boss is currently 1 of 2 democrats to officially declare that they are running, and the guy is nuts. He is not going to win or be competitive at all, but still has rediculous views. I am not willing to paint the whole party with that brush just because of what he has to say. Just like how the Republican party has 1 extremist declared running in Jack Fellure.

It goes both ways.

Since you can't even spell ridiculous correctly, why should anyone take your point seriously?

Disparity exist rather you like it or not. Not everything is even.
lol

lol, HAHAHA, blah, blah, blah. I corrected it, unlike Brandon, whose post is still spelled incorrectly. Try contributing something more than "lol" next time, okay?
Why should anyone take you seriously when you can't even spell his name correctly?
Ironically, he attacks you for not contributing, when he ranks close with Bandit and Krazen as one of the worst hacks on the forum.
You're calling someone a hack? Don't come for me, kid, you do not want to do that. I contributed more than an "lol", I called out nonsense.

I ignored Invisible Obama after that. 
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2014, 06:29:29 PM »

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=188166.0

This guy has got to stop making threads! Good lord.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2014, 03:56:09 PM »

lol
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2014, 06:23:08 AM »

If some liberal Senator is our champion, we're in real big trouble! I don't think I could vote for him because of his position on marriage

This guy needs to stop posting, like now, before I get sick.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2014, 05:58:10 PM »

I think Mr Pollo is just a troll trying to mock others and be funny.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2014, 02:41:58 PM »

Yes, that's what is called absurdity.

I think that's what is called sarcasm.

Oh, I apologize, I will remove that then.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies