Illinois Primary Results (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 05:22:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Illinois Primary Results (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Illinois Primary Results  (Read 16517 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: March 20, 2012, 11:49:40 AM »

"A long night," eh? Perfect...perfect...
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 12:17:28 PM »

@numbernerds: Reports of extremely low turn out in Romney strongholds in and around Chicago. #ILPrimary
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2012, 02:23:28 PM »

http://www.billspetrino.com/2012/03/20/illinois-exit-polls-illinois-exit-polls-2012-updated-exit-polls-mississippi-gop-primary-march-13/

Low turnout but "beautiful weather" across the state.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2012, 02:41:14 PM »

I don't think we can beat Obama if we wait until September to have a canidate. Isn't looking good for us at all.

Agreed. Romney and Newt should really step aside as soon as possible.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2012, 03:44:28 PM »

8 PM Eastern
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2012, 03:56:24 PM »

This might be the 5 PM exit poll. I'm hearing it is 42% to 38%. Newt has 15% to Paul's 5%. This is from the same source I posted before. They released results at the same times for MI and were within two points of the actual result.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2012, 04:48:28 PM »

Yep, I'm chillin' on my balcony right now enjoying an ice cold coca-cola. Although I'm tempted to go vote for Santorum since my polling place is apparently a five minute drive away.

Go go go!
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2012, 07:03:18 PM »

Last minute voters strong for Santorum and Santorum usually overperforms his exit poll results. This could be a close one...
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2012, 09:41:32 PM »

He left after the exit poll was announced. He maybe has less of pain tolerance than I do. :I stay around to suck it up, even when Mittens blows. Smiley

Are you seriously suggesting that I run away when results don't go my way? You really are disgusting. Say what you want about me but never ever suggest that I run away when I lose. I was in the damn chat almost all night. I didn't know not posting every minute in this thread meant I was hiding. Roll Eyes
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2012, 09:47:27 PM »

OK Phil. Hope you are having fun. Have a beer.

Professional troll. Does it with a smile. "Oh, he's such a nice guy!" Roll Eyes

Seriously, you ought to be ashamed at suggesting that I run away when Santorum doesn't do well. Uh...2006?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2012, 10:13:54 PM »

He left after the exit poll was announced. He maybe has less of pain tolerance than I do. :I stay around to suck it up, even when Mittens blows. Smiley

Are you seriously suggesting that I run away when results don't go my way? You really are disgusting. Say what you want about me but never ever suggest that I run away when I lose. I was in the damn chat almost all night. I didn't know not posting every minute in this thread meant I was hiding. Roll Eyes

Memories, oh memories...

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=48619.0

Right...and when did I run away after that?

Now where are all of those hilariously wrong Sam posts about Santorum never being relevant...
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2012, 10:55:08 PM »

Memories, oh memories...

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=48619.0

Right...and when did I run away after that?

Now where are all of those hilariously wrong Sam posts about Santorum never being relevant...

Santorum isn't relevant, and has never been relevant.  I don't think you get it.

Ok so all of this discussion has been for nothing. Romney has been the nominee since January 3rd. Got it, Sam. Coincidentally, while we're on the subject of running away when things don't go someone's way, you're curiously absent when Santorum does well but pop back up when Romney rebounds, accompanied with a, "Oh, by the way, I was going to tell you guys this was going to happen" line. Very original and gutsy analysis, Sam!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies