The Imperial Dominion of the South's Legislature
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 04:36:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Imperial Dominion of the South's Legislature
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 ... 170
Author Topic: The Imperial Dominion of the South's Legislature  (Read 303469 times)
CatoMinor
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1500 on: April 28, 2011, 04:46:03 PM »

I have no objections to the bill
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1501 on: April 28, 2011, 05:19:05 PM »

As you all probably know about already, the region has lost numerous people to a recent tornado surge. I have already issued two major orders in regards to this event, but I would like to know if the distinguished members of the Imperial Legislature have any advice to give me on the matter of reacting to the widespread damage that has resulted from this tragic natural disaster.
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1502 on: April 28, 2011, 05:29:42 PM »

As you all probably know about already, the region has lost numerous people to a recent tornado surge. I have already issued two major orders in regards to this event, but I would like to know if the distinguished members of the Imperial Legislature have any advice to give me on the matter of reacting to the widespread damage that has resulted from this tragic natural disaster.

A regional day of mourning?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #1503 on: April 28, 2011, 05:58:13 PM »

My office will be open to serve constituents, and direct them to proper help. A day of mourning is in order.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1504 on: April 28, 2011, 07:04:11 PM »

I think a day of mourning would be good. How about lower all flags to half-staff for all daylight hours tomorrow?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1505 on: April 28, 2011, 07:12:50 PM »

I think a day of mourning would be good. How about lower all flags to half-staff for all daylight hours tomorrow?
Indeed.
Mr. Taft Republican
Taft4Prez
United States

« Reply #1506 on: April 28, 2011, 08:16:31 PM »

To be followed by a method of disaster relief? People 'died', surely we must do something.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1507 on: April 28, 2011, 08:17:44 PM »

To be followed by a method of disaster relief? People 'died', surely we must do something.

But is that in our juristiction? While I am a strong proponet for a much regional power as possible, I dont think this is the time to change anything..
Mr. Taft Republican
Taft4Prez
United States

« Reply #1508 on: April 28, 2011, 08:23:04 PM »

But is that in our juristiction? While I am a strong proponet for a much regional power as possible, I dont think this is the time to change anything..

I just read PiT's thread so damn Tongue.

As to YOU Sanchez! We are the closest government to the people of this region, and as such we have a responsibility to assist in anyway we can. They pay our salaries, I think it only fitting that we help them out by helping the clean up and organizing the relief.
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1509 on: April 29, 2011, 04:07:02 PM »

I think we should take a vote on the current Budget bill, then we can pass something regarding the tornado
Mr. Taft Republican
Taft4Prez
United States

« Reply #1510 on: April 29, 2011, 04:34:15 PM »

Alright then, to a vote!
You must be logged in to read this quote.
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1511 on: April 29, 2011, 04:59:08 PM »

Aye
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1512 on: April 29, 2011, 05:34:56 PM »

Yes

And to the honorable Viceroy, I must respond. I grieve for our Dominion. And I support as much Regional Power as possible! However, I am not sure if we are adequately equipped for relief efforts!
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1513 on: April 29, 2011, 06:54:14 PM »

According to Chapter 3, Section 33, Subsection c of the Southeast Militia Initiative, the Assistant Adjutant General is charged with developing & preparing to execute a "Region Emergency Plan". Given that the Assistant Adjutant General was never a playable position from what I know, I think we are intended to surmise that some invisible appointee of mine has ensured that we are indeed equipped for relief efforts. Undecided
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1514 on: April 29, 2011, 08:45:30 PM »

According to Chapter 3, Section 33, Subsection c of the Southeast Militia Initiative, the Assistant Adjutant General is charged with developing & preparing to execute a "Region Emergency Plan". Given that the Assistant Adjutant General was never a playable position from what I know, I think we are intended to surmise that some invisible appointee of mine has ensured that we are indeed equipped for relief efforts. :-

We can say the position is vacant and the governor can fill in for him. IDK
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1515 on: April 29, 2011, 08:51:27 PM »

According to Chapter 3, Section 33, Subsection c of the Southeast Militia Initiative, the Assistant Adjutant General is charged with developing & preparing to execute a "Region Emergency Plan". Given that the Assistant Adjutant General was never a playable position from what I know, I think we are intended to surmise that some invisible appointee of mine has ensured that we are indeed equipped for relief efforts. :-

Thing is, the idea of having to draft a Region Emergency Plan is not that appealing, & that's probably the ultimate reason why nobody was put into that office to begin with. Unless somebody volunteers to draft such a plan, I think it would be better to say that there is one that we just haven't seen.
Mr. Taft Republican
Taft4Prez
United States

« Reply #1516 on: April 29, 2011, 08:52:54 PM »
« Edited: April 29, 2011, 08:55:21 PM by Viceroy Taft »

Thing is, the idea of having to draft a Region Emergency Plan is not that appealing, & that's probably the ultimate reason why nobody was put into that office to begin with. Unless somebody volunteers to draft such a plan, I think it would be better to say that there is one that we just haven't seen.

We can call him Tim. Or Osman, I like both.

If there is one thing we know Darth, it's disasters. We are the South! Wether being the cause or the cure is irrelevant to the argument at hand! We know what to do.
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1517 on: April 29, 2011, 08:54:05 PM »

We can call him Tim. Or Osman, I like both.

Tim's good i guess. We need to get Jbrase to vote before we do anything else though
Mr. Taft Republican
Taft4Prez
United States

« Reply #1518 on: April 29, 2011, 08:56:48 PM »

Tim's good i guess. We need to get Jbrase to vote before we do anything else though

After 24 hours if he doesn't vote I'll just close it and we can move in on the massive backlog of bills in our repetiore Tongue
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1519 on: April 29, 2011, 08:58:41 PM »

I sent a PM about 10 minutes ago, so hopefully he will be here soon.
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1520 on: April 29, 2011, 09:23:58 PM »

I sent a PM about 10 minutes ago, so hopefully he will be here soon.

I did too myself, whoops
CatoMinor
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1521 on: April 29, 2011, 09:52:27 PM »

Aye in the budget bill
CatoMinor
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1522 on: April 29, 2011, 10:11:27 PM »

Sorry, was a little busy earlier
Mr. Taft Republican
Taft4Prez
United States

« Reply #1523 on: April 29, 2011, 11:00:56 PM »

Np dude,

Bill passes, up for sig.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1524 on: April 30, 2011, 01:11:47 AM »

On the IDS Budget Combination Bill: by the powers vested in me as Emperor of this region, I thus sign it into law.

Be it resolved, X Emperor PiT
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 ... 170  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies