The Federalist Party of Atlasia
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:10:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Federalist Party of Atlasia
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
Author Topic: The Federalist Party of Atlasia  (Read 11586 times)
Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2012, 10:21:02 PM »

I want to endorse all of them, and probably Mr. X, too.  If I'd known we'd be voting on a song I would've voted for the Battle Hymn.
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2012, 10:21:39 PM »

I am happy to announce that I've appointed Oldiesfreak1854 as Interim Party Secretary to help me and PiT lead our party in the December elections to get our Senators elected...I thank him for stepping up
Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2012, 10:23:59 PM »
« Edited: December 04, 2012, 02:32:05 PM by Oldiesfreak1854 »

Thank you, Clarence.

I'm assuming that you mean the Union version of "Battle Cry".  Smiley

And have we voted on color yet?

I'm also considering forming a caucus within the party.  Anybody interested?
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 6.96

« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2012, 10:27:27 PM »

Guys we have 4 people running from our own party. I think we can't really endorse anyone else at this point.
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2012, 10:28:56 PM »

Guys we have 4 people running from our own party. I think we can't really endorse anyone else at this point.
You're correct, TJ- I've discussed this with the candidates tonight and I will be making an announcement to the party tomorrow about the way forward
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2012, 10:39:30 PM »

Best of luck. Atlasia would be quite boring without a powerful right.
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2012, 02:03:21 PM »

Party Members-

With the agreements of the candidates, recognizing the difficulty of having too many nominees- we will be having a party primary. The candidates have agreed to endorse Hagrid for reelection and he will carry our official party endorsement. There will be two days before we hold a 24-hour vote on the other one of our candidates to endorse, after which we will hold an endorsement vote for non-party candidates

I ask Spamage, Goldwater, and JCL to make their case to the party via speeches, messages, you name it...
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #57 on: December 05, 2012, 12:44:07 AM »
« Edited: December 05, 2012, 12:52:58 AM by Governor Spamage »

People of the Federalist Party,
   With the primary forthcoming I shall be giving this speech in order to convince you I am one of the candidates this party needs.

The Federalist Party is today faced with a huge choice. We must hold a primary to downsize the number of candidates we have in order to win seats in the General Senate Election. I'll be honest, there are some very good candidates this party has to offer. But this is why I think you should choose me in the primary.

Ever since I joined Atlasia and was elected Governor I've been active and activity is something both our party and our nation really could benefit from. I've served the people of the Pacific my best and I hope to someday do the same with all Atlasians as an At-Large Senator. If elected I will hold myself accountable to be active for all my constituents regardless of whether they voted for me or not. I realize many of you may not know me too well but I truly hope to change that. In the last 6 months or so I've met many new users, no two the same, and I'd be honored to be introduced to you.

My record speaks for itself. When I was elected Governor in August I made it my goal to serve the citizens of the Pacific through regional government reform. Although my Pacific Elected Legislature Amendment never came to fruition a similar one did so just a few months later. Since the Pacific Council was opened (see here: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=164786.0 ) Activity has gone up 100% if not more. I realize the area I serve isn't conservative in the least but I'd like to use that to also mention that I am able to work with others. Parties today need to build bridges, not tear them down, as the sense of unity and bipartisanship will not only better our government but it will benefit our constituents as well. I will hold firm on my beliefs but I believe there is always room to work together.

As governor I've also learned about regional management. Since my introduction the Pacific has gained 10 members and, if you look at population growth since August, is currently second place for fastest growing. If you elect me my goals will be much larger. Atlasia has always benefited from an increase in activity and whether it was newbies or returning players I will welcome all. I believe, based on both my activity as well as tenure as governor, ultimately I would be an asset for this primary in the upcoming Senatorial Election.

A recent Senate poll had me 2nd of the members of the party running for this primary. Although this is early and JCL has since joined the race I believe it will represent good chances for me being elected to the Senate. I understand I may not be eye to eye with this party on every issue but I assure you, I'm in this party for a reason and that reason is that I think it best fits my political views.

I believe that with your support we can become an effective team with regional and national governments becoming cohesive. Each region is very unique, I understand this and will protect their rights. What works for one may not necessarily work for the others and I'll examine that when I'm analyzing bills and amendments to vote on if I am elected. Together we'll make this nation a better place. No one man can change our future, but a group of committed ones can and that's why I ask for your vote.

Throughout the next few weeks feel free to PM me or post in my campaign thread asking questions on my policies, plans, ideas, and convictions. I hope to be an open Senator and the people's involvement is the primary core of that position.

Overall I hope you decide to vote for me because I will be an active, listening, and open Senator. I've gained experience from my tenure as regional governor and that helps me both remember to be open to bipartisan solutions as well as understand regional right's and each ones relationship with the Federal Government. I've always tried to make this nation a better place and I believe if I'm elected to the Senate it will not only be me helping to improve our future but all of you. Thanks for reading and I hope I'm able to have your support in the upcoming primary. Smiley
                                     Gov. Spamage

Works Cited

Pacific Elected Legislature Amendment https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=158580.msg3409214#msg3409214

Pacific Council- https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=164786.0

Census Bureau of Atlasia-
https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=143164.325

My Office-
https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=158457.0
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #58 on: December 05, 2012, 01:59:31 PM »

Thank you for that excellent speech, Spamage- I invite Goldwater and JCL to give their speeches in the next 24 hours before the primary beings
Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #59 on: December 05, 2012, 02:26:10 PM »

Are we only voting for one Senate candidate in the primary?
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2012, 07:06:27 PM »

Yes- between Spamage, Goldwater, and JCL
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2012, 08:54:26 PM »
« Edited: December 05, 2012, 09:08:16 PM by Northeast Representative Goldwater »

Fellow Federalist Party members,
   First of all, I would like to start by saying that this is a good group of candidates and I would happily vote for any one of them. Unfortunately, however, only one of us can represent this great Parry in the upcoming senate election. So I'm going to take this time to tell you why I should be that person.

Although I'm still fairly new to the Atlasian political scene, I think my few months serving as an Assemblyman in the Northeast have proven by willingness to work with others & my ability to be an active Senator. I also believe I have proven that I am a loyal member of the party who won't abandon my principles,

If I am elected Senator I will fight for individual freedom, regional rights, free enterprise, & fiscal responsibility. I believe that my ideology & goals are in line with those of the Federalist Party, and I think that if you would give me the chance I could accomplish these goals in the Senate through debate & bipartisanship.

So, in conclusion, I think that we need a candidate who can work across party lines in order to maintain a responsible Government that protects it's citizens & their freedoms, and I would like to humbly request that you let me be that candidate. Smiley
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #62 on: December 05, 2012, 10:03:01 PM »

Pardon the interruption, Gentleman, but I request an Endorsement for the Governorship of the PRP.
What's the last P stand for?
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2012, 11:35:40 PM »

Federalist Party members and fellow Atlasians

In recent weeks the Atlasian center-right has been in a wilderness. A wilderness that has caused the quality of our fine game to suffer needlessly. My concerns over the previous party reconfiquring were proven correct. Conservatism as a whole suffered as needlessly as the game itself. Thus out of those ashes The Federalist Party rose. A party that could potentially be a true child of the RPP.

We have great candidates running for the at-large. Goldwater and Spamage are fine Atlasians who would make great senators. Yet with this being our first national race as a party we should start with a monumentous bang. Who would be better suited to do that than someone who stands their ground on an important social issue even when the tide among Atlasians is massively against him. Yet when someone come to seek their advice on potential legislation designed to set a system to help in the reform and potential restoration of criminals though still being adequatly tough on crime they to jump at the chance. Who stood with victims of abuse when they sponsored a bill to get traffickers and abusers of kids off the streets? Who has been a near tireless advocate of not only conservative principals but also defending the rights of the regions against the growing government in Nyman? That has been my stance and thus why i should recieve this opprotunity.If I stand as a candidate for this party, I will be as active as my real life permits. I will fight on the principals I always have. That of limited government, religious freedom, multipartisan education reform, tax reform, debt reduction and elimination and the reduction of abortion with the goal of ending it.

To those who may not agree with me on many of the issues,
That's ok. On that is where the beauty of Atlasia lies. Our freedom to have these debates to determine the future of our nation. I want that debate to be robust and healthy. Also that debate should be one that is respectful and civil. We all saw what happened when it failed to be so. We have issues that need addressed swiftly and in a way that the people can see that even though we don't agree we can work together for a better Atlasia.

Thank you and may God Bless and keep you
May His face shine upon you and give you peace
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #64 on: December 06, 2012, 12:41:41 AM »

I hate to interrupt the primary, but with Ben Kenobi's secession actions, I think he needs to be thrown out of the party, as his actions are blatantly unconstitutional.
Wisconsin+17
Ben Kenobi
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #65 on: December 06, 2012, 02:36:40 PM »

I have no desire to break apart what we just worked to put together. After consultation with party officials both in the region, outside the region and my own constituents, I have decided to shut this down. Smiley
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #66 on: December 06, 2012, 05:14:07 PM »

I will now open the voting for 24 hours for the Federalist Party Senate Primary

This election will be done just as any other election on this board, by preference voting-

Candidates-
Goldwater
Spamage
JCL

Good luck!
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #67 on: December 06, 2012, 05:21:18 PM »

[1]Goldwater
[2]Spamage
[3]JCL
Wisconsin+17
Ben Kenobi
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #68 on: December 06, 2012, 05:29:36 PM »

[1]Goldwater
[2]Spamage
[3]JCL
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #69 on: December 06, 2012, 05:38:24 PM »

This is a tough decision, but what puts me over the edge for Spamage is the gracious way he handled the October At-Large Senate Special Election.

1. Spamage
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #70 on: December 06, 2012, 05:46:04 PM »

1. Spamage
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #71 on: December 06, 2012, 05:46:30 PM »

1. Spamage
Incipimus iterum
United States

« Reply #72 on: December 06, 2012, 05:47:54 PM »

1.Spamage
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #73 on: December 06, 2012, 06:08:31 PM »

[1]Goldwater
[2]Spamage
[3]JCL
Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #74 on: December 06, 2012, 06:49:27 PM »

[1]Spamage
[2]JCL
[3]Goldwater

Let me note that this is a very good slate of candidates and I would vote for any one of them.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies