The Federalist Party of Atlasia (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:14:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Federalist Party of Atlasia (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Federalist Party of Atlasia  (Read 11579 times)
Spamage
spamage
United States

« on: December 05, 2012, 12:44:07 AM »
« edited: December 05, 2012, 12:52:58 AM by Governor Spamage »

People of the Federalist Party,
   With the primary forthcoming I shall be giving this speech in order to convince you I am one of the candidates this party needs.

The Federalist Party is today faced with a huge choice. We must hold a primary to downsize the number of candidates we have in order to win seats in the General Senate Election. I'll be honest, there are some very good candidates this party has to offer. But this is why I think you should choose me in the primary.

Ever since I joined Atlasia and was elected Governor I've been active and activity is something both our party and our nation really could benefit from. I've served the people of the Pacific my best and I hope to someday do the same with all Atlasians as an At-Large Senator. If elected I will hold myself accountable to be active for all my constituents regardless of whether they voted for me or not. I realize many of you may not know me too well but I truly hope to change that. In the last 6 months or so I've met many new users, no two the same, and I'd be honored to be introduced to you.

My record speaks for itself. When I was elected Governor in August I made it my goal to serve the citizens of the Pacific through regional government reform. Although my Pacific Elected Legislature Amendment never came to fruition a similar one did so just a few months later. Since the Pacific Council was opened (see here: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=164786.0 ) Activity has gone up 100% if not more. I realize the area I serve isn't conservative in the least but I'd like to use that to also mention that I am able to work with others. Parties today need to build bridges, not tear them down, as the sense of unity and bipartisanship will not only better our government but it will benefit our constituents as well. I will hold firm on my beliefs but I believe there is always room to work together.

As governor I've also learned about regional management. Since my introduction the Pacific has gained 10 members and, if you look at population growth since August, is currently second place for fastest growing. If you elect me my goals will be much larger. Atlasia has always benefited from an increase in activity and whether it was newbies or returning players I will welcome all. I believe, based on both my activity as well as tenure as governor, ultimately I would be an asset for this primary in the upcoming Senatorial Election.

A recent Senate poll had me 2nd of the members of the party running for this primary. Although this is early and JCL has since joined the race I believe it will represent good chances for me being elected to the Senate. I understand I may not be eye to eye with this party on every issue but I assure you, I'm in this party for a reason and that reason is that I think it best fits my political views.

I believe that with your support we can become an effective team with regional and national governments becoming cohesive. Each region is very unique, I understand this and will protect their rights. What works for one may not necessarily work for the others and I'll examine that when I'm analyzing bills and amendments to vote on if I am elected. Together we'll make this nation a better place. No one man can change our future, but a group of committed ones can and that's why I ask for your vote.

Throughout the next few weeks feel free to PM me or post in my campaign thread asking questions on my policies, plans, ideas, and convictions. I hope to be an open Senator and the people's involvement is the primary core of that position.

Overall I hope you decide to vote for me because I will be an active, listening, and open Senator. I've gained experience from my tenure as regional governor and that helps me both remember to be open to bipartisan solutions as well as understand regional right's and each ones relationship with the Federal Government. I've always tried to make this nation a better place and I believe if I'm elected to the Senate it will not only be me helping to improve our future but all of you. Thanks for reading and I hope I'm able to have your support in the upcoming primary. Smiley
                                     Gov. Spamage

Works Cited

Pacific Elected Legislature Amendment https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=158580.msg3409214#msg3409214

Pacific Council- https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=164786.0

Census Bureau of Atlasia-
https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=143164.325

My Office-
https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=158457.0
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 05:46:04 PM »

1. Spamage
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2012, 10:16:33 PM »

1. Wolfentoad
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2012, 08:49:04 PM »

This vote is open for 24 hours:

[ ] Burnt orange
[ ] Navy blue
[ ] Orange
[ ] Pumpkin
[X] Red-orange
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2012, 09:06:28 PM »

Red-orange it is!

I now open the floor for nominations to amendments to the platform...I have my two above- is there a second for those two?

I'll second them.
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2013, 12:01:01 AM »

Wink Griffin's logo inspired me Smiley

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies