A Conservative Rebellion
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 09:27:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  A Conservative Rebellion
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: How do you like it so far
Yes
No
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: A Conservative Rebellion  (Read 3081 times)
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 28, 2015, 10:36:23 AM »

We now have a major projection Ted Cruz has been elected the 45th President of the United States of America.

King: Wow, 2 months ago Ted Cruz was losing by 10 points, but today he's been elected President.
Blitzer: Many are saying because of the United Nations order to establish a new world army and the threat of Iranian and North Korean nuclear weapons. Ted Cruz propelled himself as a leader in all of those issues. Which caused Hillary Clinton and the Democrats to lose.

We have another projection Republicans now have a 61 majority with the election of U.S. Congressman Andy Harris winning in the Maryland over Former Lieutenant Governor Anthony Brown.

Don Lemon: Wow, tonight has been a giant victory for the Republican Party especially the Tea Party wing which is now a majority.

King: You have it here folks Ted Cruz and Rand Paul are the next President and Vice President of the United States winning 309 electoral votes!!!

NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2015, 10:39:03 AM »

oh dear...please continue.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2015, 12:19:19 PM »

January 20, 2017

Ted Cruz gave a energetic and crazy speech today about how he wants to reform the United States. Here are a few excerpts from it.
    "My fellow patriots, thank you for coming here today and thank you for electing me as the people's president, I am now officially your president. I will only be beholden to you and to my savior Jesus Christ. As your president, I will fulfill my promises including attacking all members of radical jihad and put them on trial. I will slash and cut taxes by half. Get rid of all useless and unneeded government employees and departments including the IRS and Department of Education. I thank you for electing a supermajority in both houses of congress, with that all of our beliefs and ideas will happen."

After the inauguration, President Cruz signed a bill into law allowing the Keystone XL Pipeline, he also made suggestion to many of his most conservative senators including Bob Smith of New Hampshire and Chris McDaniel of Mississippi who were both elected in the Republican wave of 2014.

Next Update: First 100 day of administration and Cabinet Appointees

Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2015, 12:22:40 PM »

I'm intrigued.
Can you post the electoral map of the 2016 election? Smiley
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2015, 12:41:23 PM »

I'm intrigued.

It was 329-209
100% pro-life no matter what
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2015, 01:18:39 PM »

I'm intrigued.

It was 329-209
How did Cruz win Delaware but not Nevada?
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2015, 01:33:41 PM »

I'm intrigued.

It was 329-209
How did Cruz win Delaware but not Nevada?

They were the two closest states but, the Hispanics in Nevada turned it Democratic
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2015, 02:16:45 PM »

BREAKING NEWS
We have reports from John Hopkins Medical Center that United States Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has died today February 9, 2017 from a stroke that happened late last evening. We will update you shortly when we have more news.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg
March 15, 1933-February 9, 2017
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2015, 03:44:12 PM »

BREAKING NEWS
We have reports from John Hopkins Medical Center that United States Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has died today February 9, 2017 from a stroke that happened late last evening. We will update you shortly when we have more news.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Who do you think will replace Ginsburg on the Court? Nominee will be announced next update.
badgate
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2015, 03:59:05 PM »

I definitely read the first sentence as "We now have a major problem"
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2015, 04:07:55 PM »

BREAKING NEWS

Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Who do you think will replace Ginsburg on the Court? Nominee will be announced next update.
9 Elected Clones of Orrin Hatch.
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2015, 04:10:55 PM »

BREAKING NEWS

Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Theodore Olson
MATTROSE94
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -6.43

P P P
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2015, 05:29:22 PM »

BREAKING NEWS

Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Possibly Roy Moore.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2015, 05:50:20 PM »

February 17, 2015

Today, President Ted Cruz held a press conference with his nominee for the Supreme Court. Ted Cruz announced a short while into the press conference that Former Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli would be his nominee for the Supreme Court. President Cruz said during his press conference that "I nominated my great friend Ken Cuccinelli beacuse Ken is the most Conservative candidate for the office that we have at this time. I say this beacuse, Ken has stood up for life, liberty and personal and economic freedom."

After rigorous committee hearings, the Senate approved Cuccinelli as the next U.S. Supreme Court Justice by a 60-30 margin with all republicans but, Susan Collins voting for him. He took the oath of office from his hero Antoin Scalia the next day March 1, 2015.
Cabinet Appointees

Secetary of State
John Bolton

Secetary of Defense
Lt. Colonel Oliver North

Attorney General
Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore

Secetary of Treasury
U.S. Congressman Paul Ryan

WVdemocrat
DimpledChad
United States

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2015, 06:16:26 PM »

Jesus, this is a nightmare!

I LOVE it! Please continue.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2015, 07:21:44 PM »

U.S. General Policy January-April 2015

President Cruz's agenda has gone through pretty well with both Congress and the American people. One of the largest issues so far was the total Abortion Ban in which all abortion was banned besides the exception of the danger of the mothers life. Now, if caught you could be put on trial and sentenced from 25 years in prison to life without parole. Beacuse now a fetus was now excepted as a Human Life.

Also effective June 5, 2017 the Enivormental Protection Agency will be non existent. President Cruz signed this bill into law which was a bipartisan effort in congress. Also, all regulations made by that agency are of the book. Businesses and the states praised the ruling while environmental advocacy groups and advocates called foul.

Now, 99% of the tax code was gotten rid off and you could do your taxes by yourself on one page.

There was a new bill sponsored by Congressman Rod Blum (R-IA) that got rid of the IRS in its full entirety and it also got rid of all rules and regulations, taxes would also go under the Treasury Department. This new bill is now on the Presidents desk since it passed both the House and Senate.

Senators McDaniel, Smith of New Hampshire and Lee all sponsored a bill which was supported by the President and the states that got the Untied States out of the United Nations. It also got the U.N. Building out of the U.S. The bill was expected to pass and be signed into law, which upset the United Nations. Also by March 1, 2017 the Agenda 21 Resolution was officially something that the U.S. didn't have on the books.

The Cruz and Paul Special Elections took place and here are the results
Texas Senate Results
Louie Gohmert: 58.74%
Wendy Davis: 41.26%

Kentucky Senate Results
Thomas Massie: 59.89%
Betty Cockrum: 40.11%

Next Update: A Suprise???

Attorney General & PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2015, 07:29:13 PM »

Slight nitpick: MS doesn't have a senate election in 2016, so there's no possible way for McDaniel to be in the senate.

Also LOL at Smith primarying Ayotte.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2015, 07:34:48 PM »

Slight nitpick: MS doesn't have a senate election in 2016, so there's no possible way for McDaniel to be in the senate.

Also LOL at Smith primarying Ayotte.

No Chris McDaniel was elected in 2014

And yes, Smith was the Dave Brat of 2016 he was going against Ayottee, he also faced a state rep beacuse no one expected him to win.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2015, 08:00:17 PM »

WE HAVE A LOT OF BREAKING NEWS
June 30, 2015

Right now we have major breaking news a source from inside both the Graham and Booker Offices say that the two senators Lindsey Graham and Cory Booker are in a relationship, many have been saying for years that both of these senators are Gay Americans. Right now all over South Carolina there are riots beacuse many South Carolinans are against Gay Marriage. We are expecting a joint press conference in just a few minutes and here they are lets listen in

Graham: "Thank You, all for coming out tonight Cory and I both have some major news to announce. Cory and I are in relationship we have been secretly dating since November of last year and we are publicly announcing tonight. I also have some pretty big news for both of us, we are both adopting a little boy named Franklin Theodore Graham-Booker. I know the people of my state are very mad at this news and I apologize for not being forthcoming, Thank You"

Booker: "Thank You, I thank all of the Americans who support our decision of coming out, I can't be happier than sharing the rest of my life with my love Lindsey Graham. I am so happy about our decision about Franklin Theodore. Thanks so much for all of your understanding."

There you have it folks, Lindsey Graham and Cory Booker are in a relationship.

Many folks are want both the Senators to resign immediately including the majority of South Carolinan Reoublicans.

More News Next Update
Captain Chaos
GZ67
United States

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2015, 08:23:14 PM »

This story will not end very well.
Thunderbird is the word
Zen Lunatic

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2015, 02:10:14 AM »

"wish I knew how to quit you Cory"
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2015, 02:21:58 AM »

Literally worse than GPORTER. NYE's timelines are more realistic than this lol
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2015, 06:59:27 AM »

Instant classic lmao
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2015, 07:18:41 AM »

July 1, 2015

There's the scene from Spartanburg, South Carolina, last night. Many people of the state of South Carolina are deeply angry. The rioters so far have managed to burn down Senator Graham's office and his home in Charleston. So, far three people are hospitalized and one is on life support and his condition is deteriorating. The Sparantburg Police have arrested 27 protestors so far including the President of the Local Divison of the Family Research Council. Senator Graham issued a short statement this morning saying "I, am not resigning as your senator, beacuse I was democratically elected by the people of South Cadolina and I will serve them."

We will bring you more news when we have it.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2015, 07:36:55 AM »

BREAKING NEWS
   We are going live to a joint press conference from both Senators Graham and Booker. Let's listen in.

Graham: "Good Evening, with the death of College Republican James Weston, earlier this evening both Cory and I, have decided that stepping down is the best thing for the people of America and ourselves. We'd like to thank all of our supporters, friends and family who helped us through this time. I am officially resigning June 10, 2017 at 12 Noon, thank you."

Booker: "I echo my partners words, I first want to thank the great people of New Jersey, for everything they've done for me in the past and the present. I'd like to thank them for their great understanding during this time also. I am officially resigning August 1, 2017. Thank You"
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies