FBI Reviewing Clinton emails news: LATEST - Emails from Weiner investigation
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 06, 2024, 02:43:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  FBI Reviewing Clinton emails news: LATEST - Emails from Weiner investigation
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 ... 65
Author Topic: FBI Reviewing Clinton emails news: LATEST - Emails from Weiner investigation  (Read 86963 times)
zorkpolitics
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1425 on: October 30, 2016, 05:45:20 PM »

Good Grief, Weiner had 650,000 emails!

It will take months to find out if any contain classified information before they are released to the public or if they have incriminated information about Clinton.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/laptop-may-include-thousands-of-emails-linked-to-hillary-clintons-private-server-1477854957
Edu
Ufokart
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #1426 on: October 30, 2016, 05:45:57 PM »

It is amazing how much fun one can have with a fun

?
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #1427 on: October 30, 2016, 05:46:04 PM »

Wait what? There's "explosive evidence" of ties between Trump's advisors and the Russian government?

I wonder why Comey hasn't publicized that at all.

Do you really wonder?
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1428 on: October 30, 2016, 05:46:17 PM »

So what is it.  Comey acted too fast and before he know what was going on, or he was too slow and should have revealed it sooner.  You guys are making my head spin!

It looks like he deliberately held back releasing information to influence the election(which he wasn't even required to release). If Comey released this 5 weeks ago, none of us would be complaining.

"By early October, it was clear to investigators that the emails may relate to the Clinton email server investigation, law enforcement officials said."

Yeah, if this came out in early October Democrats would have been totally cool with it!  Give me a break folks.
WaPo's sources say Comey didn't know

The FBI agents investigating Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server knew early this month that messages recovered in a separate probe might be germane to their case, but they waited weeks before briefing the FBI director, according to people familiar with the case.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-agents-knew-of-clinton-related-emails-weeks-before-director-was-briefed/2016/10/30/657ed266-9eb1-11e6-8d63-3e0a660f1f04_story.html

Sounds like they didn't trust him with this "information". Hence his botched and panic-ridden reaction.

Literally nothing in the article suggests that they did not trust him with the information.
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1429 on: October 30, 2016, 05:46:53 PM »

Harry Reid: FBI Director’s ‘Partisan Actions’ May Violate Federal Law

Link: http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/10/30/harry-reid-comeys-partisan-actions-may-violate-federal-law/
komodozer
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.09, S: -7.13

« Reply #1430 on: October 30, 2016, 05:47:11 PM »

Good Grief, Weiner had 650,000 emails!

Pimpin' ain't easy.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1431 on: October 30, 2016, 05:47:26 PM »

And I'm sure Harry Reid has no "partisan" intentions in saying this.  Lol.  Not really a reliable source atm.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1432 on: October 30, 2016, 05:49:40 PM »

And I'm sure Harry Reid has no "partisan" intentions in saying this.  Lol.  Not really a reliable source atm.

No more partisan intentions than Comey (R) does.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1433 on: October 30, 2016, 05:51:04 PM »

Maybe.  Except that Comey has demonstrated in the past year that he can act independently of his partisan affiliation in his role.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1434 on: October 30, 2016, 05:54:28 PM »

Bonier seems intrigued by the fact that Reid claims that Comey and the FBI possess "explosive information about close ties and coordination" between Trump campaign & Russian government. We'll see if there's anything in that...something next week on it?
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1435 on: October 30, 2016, 05:56:07 PM »

And I'm sure Harry Reid has no "partisan" intentions in saying this.  Lol.  Not really a reliable source atm.

Maybe.  Except that Comey has demonstrated in the past year that he can act independently of his partisan affiliation in his role.
By saying I want to indict Hillary Clinton but have no evidence to do so?
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1436 on: October 30, 2016, 05:56:26 PM »

And I'm sure Harry Reid has no "partisan" intentions in saying this.  Lol.  Not really a reliable source atm.

Yes, actually.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1437 on: October 30, 2016, 05:57:15 PM »

Presumably by slandering and besmirching the reputation of an individual he had no intention of prosecuting, which goes against all FBI precedent and decorum.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1438 on: October 30, 2016, 06:06:14 PM »

Yes, actually.
That shows the exact opposite, what world do you live in.
mark_twain
United States

« Reply #1439 on: October 30, 2016, 06:12:22 PM »

So two days after the initial story came out on Friday, it has now become a story pointing against the person who started it in the first place, James Comey.

Moreover, this is the same person who is the source of most of the negative opinion directed at Clinton, with his investigation of her e-mails.

This looks like an effective strategy by the Clinton campaign. If they can discredit the judgement of James Comey, then they can counter not only the effects of Friday's e-mail story, but also the entire e-mail story itself, from the beginning.

Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1440 on: October 30, 2016, 06:13:41 PM »

Bonier's now mentioned this point twice. Wonder if there's an ace up the sleeve. Seems like a dangerous claim by Reid otherwise.

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #1441 on: October 30, 2016, 06:18:03 PM »

[img width=438 height=780]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwDD3wFVIAEls7_.jpg:large[img]

Wait what? There's "explosive evidence" of ties between Trump's advisors and the Russian government?

I wonder why Comey hasn't publicized that at all.

Do you really wonder?

Of course not
Southern Delegate matthew27
matthew27
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -1.22

« Reply #1442 on: October 30, 2016, 06:18:10 PM »

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/30/opinion/on-clinton-emails-did-the-fbi-director-abuse-his-power.html

"And that is why, on Saturday, I filed a complaint against the F.B.I. with the Office of Special Counsel, which investigates Hatch Act violations, and with the Office of Government Ethics. I have spent much of my career working on government ethics and lawyers’ ethics, including two and a half years as the chief White House ethics lawyer for President George W. Bush, and I never thought that the F.B.I. could be dragged into a political circus surrounding one of its investigations. Until this week. For the sake of full disclosure, in this election I have supported Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio, John Kasich and Hillary Clinton for president, in that order."

And according to the WashPost,
" there is only one penalty, as I understand it, for violation of the Hatch Act for a federal employee. And that is removal. "
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #1443 on: October 30, 2016, 06:28:09 PM »

FoxNews are reporting Weiner laptop has emails from Hillary Clintons state.gov account.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/30/comey-s-review-emails-related-to-clinton-server-triggered-by-ny-agents-source-says.html

The question is "Did Amthony Weiner email Hillary any pictures?"

If Weiner emailed his weiner to secretary Clinton, i am changing my vote from Clinton to Trump.
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #1444 on: October 30, 2016, 06:41:17 PM »

FoxNews are reporting Weiner laptop has emails from Hillary Clintons state.gov account.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/30/comey-s-review-emails-related-to-clinton-server-triggered-by-ny-agents-source-says.html

If Weiner emailed his weiner to secretary Clinton, i am changing my vote from Clinton to Trump.

Why would this be a deciding factor? What would it say about Clinton if she had a well-known weirdo e-mail her dick picks? That's like not voting for Reagan in '84 because he was in possession of a bullet owned by John Hinckley Jr. - I hear that guy was an assassin!
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #1445 on: October 30, 2016, 06:42:49 PM »

Why would this be a deciding factor? What would it say about Clinton if she had a well-known weirdo e-mail her dick picks? That's like not voting for Reagan in '84 because he was in possession of a bullet owned by John Hinckley Jr. - I hear that guy was an assassin!

He is trolling.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #1446 on: October 30, 2016, 06:45:16 PM »

not only Harry claims the Trump-Putin connection.

National Security journalist/consultant John Schindler confirms it is true.

You must be logged in to read this quote.
https://twitter.com/20committee/status/792860541672943618

this election is.....crazy.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #1447 on: October 30, 2016, 06:45:59 PM »
« Edited: October 30, 2016, 07:01:42 PM by Meclazine »

Weiner jokes never get old.

I have a couple more pearlers for this thread.

I will save them for pages 64 and 83.
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #1448 on: October 30, 2016, 06:46:39 PM »

He is trolling.

I can never tell with the likes of Meclazine.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #1449 on: October 30, 2016, 07:25:45 PM »

It is happening...

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 ... 65  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies