Note: The Google advertisement links below may advocate political positions that this site does not endorse.
|Popular Vote||Electoral Vote|
|Albert Gore Jr.||Joseph Lieberman||Democratic
|George W. Bush||Richard Cheney||Republican
|Ralph Nader||Winona LaDuke||Green
|Patrick Buchanan||Ezola Foster||Right to Life
|John Hagelin||A. Nat. Goldhaber||Independence
|Other (+)|| - || -
| > 40%
| > 50%
| > 60%
| > 70%
| > 80%
- Gore vote is the fusion of Democratic Liberal and Working Families parties.
- Bush vote is the fusion of Republican and Conservative parties.
- Buchanan vote is the fusion of Right to Life and Buchanan Reform parties.
- Includes corrected data for Gore (Democratic party) and Nader in Albany County.
- Includes corrected data for Gore (Working Families party) and several minor party candidates in Cattaraugus County.
- Includes corrected data for Buchanan (Buchanan Reform party) and Harris in Columbia County.
- Includes corrected data for Buchanan (Buchanan Reform party) and Harris in Livingston County.
- Includes corrected data for Gore (Working Families party), Buchanan (Buchanan Reform party), Browne, and Harris in Wyoming County.
- Includes corrected data in Nassau, Kings, and New York Counties per Nassau County Board of Elections, and City of New York Board of Elections.
|2000 Population:||18,976,457||Enum.||2000 Population Density:||155.2||persons/km2|
|1990 Population:||17,990,778||Enum.||1990 Population Density:||147.1||persons/km2|
|Total Electoral Vote:||33||Electoral Vote Density:||575,044||persons/EV|
|Land Area (2000):||122,283||km2||Annual Pop Growth Rate:||0.5||%|
|Election Data and Statistics:|
- Source for Popular Vote data: New York State Board of Elections. NYS Board of Elections President and Vice President Election Returns November 7, 2000, New York State Board of Elections (http://www.elections.state.ny.us/) (accessed 16 Dec 2000)
- Source for Population data: U.S. Census Bureau.
|Results for and Individual County:|
- 2000 Certificate of Ascertainment (m)
- 2000 Certificate of Vote (m)