||Initiative: Proposition 57: Economic Recovery Bond||Popular Vote|
- A one time Economic Recovery Bond of up to fifteen billion dollars ($15,000,000,000) to pay off the state's accumulated General Fund deficit as of June 30, 2004.
- The Economic Recovery Bond will only be issued if the California Balanced Budget Act (Proposition 58) is also approved by the voters.
- The bonds will be secured by existing tax revenues and by other revenues that could be deposited in a special fund.
|2010 Population:||37,253,956||Enum.||2010 Population Density:||92.2||persons/km2|
|2004 Population:||35,574,576||Est.||2004 Population Density:||88.1||persons/km2|
|2000 Population:||33,871,648||Enum.||2000 Population Density:||83.9||persons/km2|
|Land Area (2000):||403,933||km2||Annual Pop Growth Rate:||1.0||%|
|Election Data and Statistics:|
- Source for Popular Vote data: California Secretary of State. Statement of Vote 2004 Primary Election March 2, 2004, California Secretary of State (http://www.ss.ca.gov/elections/sov/2004_primary/measures.pdf) (accessed 25 Feb 2007)
- Source for Population data: U.S. Census Bureau.
|Results for and Individual County:|