Note: The Google advertisement links below may advocate political positions that this site does not endorse.
|Data for this Contest was Contributed by texaslefty on 2007-01-15|
||Initiative: Proposition 79: Prescription Drug Discounts. State-Negotiated Rebates||Popular Vote|
- Provides drug discounts to Californians with qualifying incomes.
- Funded by state-negotiated drug manufacturer rebates.
- Prohibits Medi-Cal contracts with manufacturers not providing Medicaid best price.
|2010 Population:||37,253,956||Enum.||2010 Population Density:||92.2||persons/km2|
|2005 Population:||35,827,943||Est.||2005 Population Density:||88.7||persons/km2|
|2000 Population:||33,871,648||Enum.||2000 Population Density:||83.9||persons/km2|
|Land Area (2000):||403,933||km2||Annual Pop Growth Rate:||1.0||%|
|Election Data and Statistics:|
- Source for Popular Vote data: California Secretary of State. Statement of Vote 2005 Special Election November 8, 2005, California Secretary of State (http://vote2005.ss.ca.gov/Returns/prop/00.htm) (accessed 15 Jan 2007)
- Source for Population data: U.S. Census Bureau.
|Results for and Individual County:|