Note: The Google advertisement links below may advocate political positions that this site does not endorse.
|Popular Vote||Electoral Vote|
|Willard Mitt Romney||Paul Ryan||Republican
|Barack H. Obama||Joseph R. Biden, Jr.||Democratic
|Gary Johnson||James P. Gray||Libertarian
|Jill Stein||Cheri Honkala||Green
|Virgil H. Goode, Jr.||James N. Clymer||Write-in
|Ross C. 'Rocky' Anderson||Luis J. Rodriguez||Write-in
|Jill Ann Reed||Thomas A. Cary||Write-in
|Will Christensen||Kenneth L. Gibbs||Write-in
- The Official Canvasss does not count any write-in votes for candidates that did not register for qualified write-in status. The write-ins votes listed here were collected from each county election agency.
|2012 Population:||6,467,315||Est.||2012 Population Density:||22.0||persons/km2|
|2010 Population:||6,392,017||Enum.||2010 Population Density:||21.7||persons/km2|
|Total Electoral Vote:||11||Electoral Vote Density:||587,938||persons/EV|
|Land Area (2000):||294,312||km2||Annual Pop Growth Rate:||0.6||%|
|Election Data and Statistics:|
- Source for Popular Vote data: Arizona Secretary of State Division of Election Services. State of Arizona Official Canvass 2012 General Election - November 6, 2012, Arizona Secretary of State Division of Election Services (http://www.azsos.gov/election/2012/General/Canvass2012GE.pdf) (accessed 03 Dec 2012)
- Source for Population data: U.S. Census Bureau.
|Results for and Individual County:|
- 2012 Certificate of Ascertainment (m)
- 2012 Certificate of Vote (m)
|The 2012 Campaign: