Public Office of Frémont FM Scott [Resignation Statement] (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 12:53:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Public Office of Frémont FM Scott [Resignation Statement] (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Public Office of Frémont FM Scott [Resignation Statement]  (Read 11152 times)
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Australia

« on: December 29, 2018, 11:17:05 PM »

Proudly Endorsed. You'll make a fantastic First Minister.
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2019, 12:50:01 AM »

Felicitations on your triumph!
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2019, 01:12:28 AM »

You'll make a fine successor to YE.
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2019, 06:10:26 PM »

Thank you very much FM, the appointment is an honour.
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2019, 07:19:08 PM »

Thank you very much FM, the appointment is an honour.
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2019, 05:35:23 PM »

Endorsed!
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2019, 06:28:03 PM »

I would also just like to say that even though it is my responsibility, in the interests of fairness and checks and balances, every election I will separately task a few individuals to make their own separate calculations, to ensure no mistakes are made. This election I employed Wulfric and Encke as checks on my math, and both of them separately confirmed my calculations to be correct.
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2019, 11:49:53 PM »

God that's a dreary photo op. You really need to get better Media advisors.
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2019, 10:27:52 AM »

Enlightened_Centrist420 is banned as Texarana's sock.

Nothing gets past Virginia.

Can the First Minister confirm whether or not this means Enlightened Centrist, as a banned user, is disqualified from the ballot and thus all votes for them are invalid?
And can the First Minister also explain why he came to the decision to appoint Enlightened Centrist to the vacancy in the first place, given in addition to being a sock of a banned poster he showed no interest in the game and was totally inactive for his brief stint as an MP?
And will the First Minister be more careful in future, and will he give more detailed consideration to whom he appoints to parliamentary vacancies?
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2019, 10:35:17 AM »

Can the First Minister confirm whether or not this means Enlightened Centrist, as a banned user, is disqualified from the ballot and thus all votes for them are invalid?
And can the First Minister also explain why he came to the decision to appoint Enlightened Centrist to the vacancy in the first place, given in addition to being a sock of a banned poster he showed no interest in the game and was totally inactive for his brief stint as an MP?
And will the First Minister be more careful in future, and will he give more detailed consideration to whom he appoints to parliamentary vacancies?

No one knew he was a sock until last night.

I know that, my point is, why was someone of such poor character to be later revealed as a sock appointed to a seat in Parliament? It isn't as if there's a shortage of normal left-wingers in Fremont.
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2019, 10:40:27 AM »

No one knew he was a sock until last night.

I know that, my point is, why was someone of such poor character to be later revealed as a sock appointed to a seat in Parliament? It isn't as if there's a shortage of normal left-wingers in Fremont.

There is, actually, a lack of newer players on the rolls. Most normal left wingers have held office before and are likely too busy or burnt out to do more than vote.

And instead the FM appointed a newbie who didn't even vote at all in Parliament. I don't see how that's in any way an improvement over an older zombie who votes but doesn't debate.
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2019, 02:04:23 AM »

Herzlichen Glückwunsch zu Ihrem Sieg Ministerpräsident Scott!
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2019, 07:18:35 PM »

Farewell Scott, thank you for your continued proactive service, and I hope you will return soon.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies