Porce News Network: October 2005
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 31, 2024, 08:45:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Porce News Network: October 2005
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10
Author Topic: Porce News Network: October 2005  (Read 17751 times)
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2005, 12:59:34 AM »

September 18, 2005

Interview with Secretary of Defense Ben Meyers
Ebowed News Network interviews Secretary of Defense and Southeast Senatorial candidate Ben Meyers. Subjects include his the military policy towards homosexuals, his views on issues such as gun rights and free trade, and the experience he has from his previous two Senatorial campaigns.

Ebowed:  What is your opinion of Southeast abortion law (only legal on demand in the first trimester; exceptions in the latter two trimesters)?

Secretary Meyers:  It's a decent law.  I do not believe that abortion on demand should be allowed in any trimester, however.  The only abortions that should be allowed are in the cases of rape, incest, or a serious health threat to the mother.  However, for the time being, it is a decent and noble compromise.

Ebowed:  The Southeast is currently voting on abolishing the death penalty, and the initiative is currently narrowly failing.  What is your opinion on this issue?

Secretary Meyers:  I support allowing the death penalty as an option for the most severe crimes.  However, I support a thorough review of the fairness and success of the death penalty.  I may support significantly reducing its use if more people are wrongly convicted and sentenced to it.

Ebowed:  Which "severe crimes"?

Secretary Meyers:  Murder and treason mainly.

Ebowed:  There is also a Brutal Crimes Initiative which would make sure that rapists, murderers, etc., would get a fair punishment without any death penalty.

Secretary Meyers:  I plan to vote for that law, actually.  Whatever reduces crime best, I'll support.  Now, if someone killed someone in my family, I'd want that person dead.  I feel that if the family of a victim wants to see the person responsible for the loss of their loved one die, it should be a right.

Ebowed:  What would that accomplish, aside from bloodthirsty revenge?

Secretary Meyers:  It is not only bloodthirsty revenge.  If someone kills another person, they have left the human race.  One has to be inhuman to do such a thing.  These people shouldn't be protected by us.

Ebowed:  So they should have no rights at all?

Secretary Meyers:  No, no.  They should have the right to a fair trial.  That is one right which shouldn't be taken away from anyone.

Ebowed:  And what if they are found guilty?  Then they lose their rights?

Secretary Meyers:  Of course they can appeal, but if they are guilty, they have lost all status.  Once found guilty of murder, one is walking dead practically.  Now, I believe that we should closely examine the death penalty to make sure that people aren'ts wrongly convicted.

Ebowed:  But how does executing a murderer bring the original victim back?  Wouldn't it be more effective and fair to give the person solitary confinement or hard labor for life, while remaining humane standards without any execution?

Secretary Meyers:  I know how strongly you feel about this issue, Ebowed, and I truly respect the points you make.  However, there is no need wasting taxpayer money to keep these pieces of human garbage alive.

Ebowed:  I object to the phrase "human garbage," but let's continue...  How would you vote on other legislation currently going through the Senate?

Secretary Meyers:  I apologize for being blunt. Smiley  Let's see, most of it seems alright.  I was very interested in many of the resolutions going through as well.  The Affirmative Action Resolution to abolish affirmative action made me smile when seeing it.

Ebowed:  Would you propose any Constitutional amendments in the Senate, if elected?

Secretary Meyers:  I can't think of any right now, no.  However, I probably will eventually if elected.   

Ebowed:  Do you have anything else that you would like to say to the citizens of the Southeast?

Secretary Meyers:  Yes, I do, thank you. Smiley  I'd like to say to all of my friends in the Southeast, which includes all of you:  I will be a Senator for you.  I have always listened to what you have to say, to your point of view, and I always will do that.  You elect me, and I'll stand up for what you believe in, not just my beliefs.  Senators are representatives of you, and that is what I'll be...  I would be honored to have your support.  Thank you very much. SmileySmileySmiley  Also, I would like to thank you very much for the interview, Senator.  I hope to be your colleague very soon. Smiley

Ebowed:  Thanks for your time, tonight, Mr. Secretary.  Good luck this October.

Secretary Meyers:  Thank you and God Bless. Smiley
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2005, 01:10:36 AM »

I love your's and Ben's discussion on the death penalty Ebowed Smiley, way to maintain a fair and balanced interview Wink
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2005, 01:26:56 AM »

Be interesting what people think of the latest article in The Region.  Unlike you, Ebowed, I'm trying for some controversial yellow journalism.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2005, 01:39:39 AM »

Be interesting what people think of the latest article in The Region.  Unlike you, Ebowed, I'm trying for some controversial yellow journalism.

Seems as if I'll have more places to bomb. I've said too much
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2005, 01:44:53 AM »

Seems as if I'll have more places to bomb. I've said too much

rofl

This reminds me.  If Initiative 64 or 65 passes, my constitutional right to low-potency explosives and firearms is going to have be exercised a little more whenever I see someone in pinstripes or one of them fashionable orange outfits that seem to be the rage today.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2005, 02:12:40 AM »

Advertisement

Friends Don't Let Friends Vote Drunk

This was the house of the Jefferson family.

Was.

That was, until the Jefferson family had to sell it.

John Jefferson, head of the household, got laid off because his employer couldn't handle Governor MAS117's minimum wage project.  EarlAW supported the mimimum wage bill.

Then, thanks to the progressive taxes supported by EarlAW, he had to sell the house.

(Shot of John Jefferson, sobbing.)

"We simply couldn't own property anymore.  I had to sell all of my children's toys, my wife's piano, and my prized stamp collection."

DO YOU WANT THIS TO HAPPEN TO YOU?

Vote for pragmatic, reasonable economic policies this October.  In the Northeast, cast your ballot for Keystone Phil for Governor.

This ad was commissioned by King for Lieutenant Governor, Inc., and is in no way endorsed or rejected by Ebowed News Network.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2005, 02:18:18 AM »

Nice ad King. I was unaware that we have some how, not only finished debating this bill, but it was also voted on, passed (with me somehow voting for it without even realizing it) and that already someone has lost their job because of it. Tongue
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2005, 02:19:50 AM »

Nice ad King. I was unaware that we have some how, not only finished debating this bill, but it was also voted on, passed (with me somehow voting for it without even realizing it) and that already someone has lost their job because of it. Tongue
This ad was not necessarily written by King, only commissioned.  However, the intent is to show what will happen. Wink

You are free to buy airtime to post a rebuttal ad. Tongue
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2005, 02:38:39 AM »

I'm working hard to ensure that this does not happen, Ebowed. Smiley
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2005, 04:34:53 PM »

Advertisement

Supporting Our Troops

Earl: I'm Earl Washburn and I approve this message.

Casey: Of the many bills Earl has given has support to, one that we are very proud of are the amendments to Northeastern National Guard Act. This bill supports those families who had their sons and daughters killed in battle, giving them aid in their most desperate moments.

Earl: We are also proud it was passed. 7 in favor, only 1[/u] against.

Casey: One of my favorite things about our ticket is the fact that it is balanced. There are many things we disagree with each other on, and we're not afraid to show it.

Earl: I agree, and if there's one thing the Northeast should know about our ticket, they should know that we will try to compromise whenever possible, and we will make sure the Northeast is the greatest Region in the country.

* The camera slowly fades out, as the Red Hot Chili Pepper's Song "Californication" is playing. *

Casey: Before we leave, I would just like to say that Veteran's Rights will be a major issue in our campaign. The Veterans have fought for us, so we must fight for them. Thank-You, and good-bye.

Support our Troops. Vote Earl Washburn/Max Power! Smiley Grin Smiley

This ad was paid for by EarlAW/Max Power for the Northeast, Inc., and is in no way endorsed or rejected by Ebowed News Network.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2005, 05:10:29 PM »

September 18, 2005

Election Exclusive: Interview with LiberalPA
Ebowed News Network interviews Social Democratic Party Presidential candidate LiberalPA of Pennsylvania.

Ebowed:  Hello, Mr. LiberalPA.  Thanks for speaking with me today.

LiberalPA:  No problem.  Thank you for setting up this interview.

Ebowed:  You have run for Senate twice before, tying your opponent (but losing the run-off) in one of these instances.  What have you learned from these Senate runs?

LiberalPA:  Well, I've learned that you can't just campaign on one or two issues.  People want the whole story, not just part of it.

Ebowed:  Many political pundits have privately and publicly suggested that you drop out of the presidential race to help unify the left.  What would you say to such a suggestion?

LiberalPA:  At this point I haven't even considered this option.  As said by Eugene Debs, "I'd rather vote for what I want and not get it then vote for what I don't want, and get it."

Ebowed:  Some say that you are just too liberal for Atlasia.  How do you rebut that?

LiberalPA:  I am a liberal person, there's no doubts about that.  However, I don't see how anyone can be too liberal/conservative/populist/libertarian for any seat.  If it's what the people want, they will elect them.  I, myself, would rather have a center-right senator who's going to put hardwork into the job and try his hardest to make this place a better place, then a lazy center leftist who sits around and does nothing but collect paychecks.

Ebowed:  Your new running mate choice, Skybridge of Michigan, hasn't exactly received a positive response.  Are you worried that your ticket won't do well come Election Day?

LiberalPA:  I think that now that Skybridge is on the ticket that you will see a surprising turnaround in the seriousness and activity of him.  I believe he has a lot to offer Atlasia.  Otherwise, I wouldn't have chosen him.

Ebowed:  Looking back on the campaign so far, what might you have done differently?

LiberalPA:  I probably would have waited a little longer to start "Chat Across The Nation" because near the end, the focus had moved away from the issues.

Ebowed:  If elected President, who would you appoint to the Cabinet?

LiberalPA:  Assuming he's not elected to the senate, I would like my SoFA to be Ben Meyers.  For Secretary Of State, I would choose Akno21.  For the Treasury, Cheesewhiz.  My Secretary of Defense would be John Ford, and My Attorney General would be KPhil.  I feel a diverse cabinet is important to get all views on the table, plus I want smart cabinet members.  I don't think I could be surrounded by better members than this.

Ebowed:  What do you think of your opponents?  Can you still beat them?

LiberalPA:  My opponents are very smart, very hardworking people, and I would not be disappointed by seeing anyone of them win the presidency.  Can I still beat them?  I believe I can.  I think anyone that's on a ticket today can still win come election day.

Ebowed:  Are you optimistic about this campaign?

LiberalPA:  Absolutely.  I think that the campaign is going very well.  We've really gotten a chance to connect with a lot of people.  I believe I'm best for Atlasia, and come election, I hope the people do as well.

Ebowed:  What initiatives do you plan on pushing if elected President?  Will you be able to work with the Senate to get things done?

LiberalPA:  The first thing I want to try to get through is the optional tax plan.  The plan allows for certain program funding taxes to be completely optional.  You don't think Egypt should get any of our money?  Then you don't have to put a dime towards it.  Not into paying for faith-based initiatives?  You aren't going to be made to.  However, if you like a certain plan, you have the option to be more than you're supposed to as well.

Ebowed:  Do you support a healthcare system in Atlasia?

LiberalPA:  Certainly.  A nation is as successful as its worst off citizens.  The least we can for the unfortunate is ensure thier safety and wellness to the best of our ability.

Ebowed:  What is your opinion on gun rights?

LiberalPA:  I believe that every man/woman has the right to own a gun to hunt or protect themselves with.  After all things are considered, however, I think that automatic weapons/assault weapons are a bit overboard.  You don't need that to protect yourself, nor do you need it for hunting.  The handgun, however, can be used for both protecting yourself in a situation where you don't have much time to react, and it can be used by the handicapped to hunt (assuming that the person can't hold up a rifle, but is a good shot with a pistol), or for small game hunting.

Ebowed:  What is your view on the balance between regional and federal government?

LiberalPA:  Personally, I think that the federal government should have more power, but not too much power.  If you allow the government to own everything (or even most things), then you get a corrupt leader in office, he/she can take it all away in a heartbeat.  The federal government shouldn't have so much power that it can abuse it's people, but enough to keep things running.  That way the states have enough power to shut down any power hungry moves by the federal government.

Ebowed:  What is one positive quality about each of your presidential opponents?

LiberalPA:  Emsworth is a fantastic worker.  He has kept the senate running smoothly no matter how many obstacles there are.  Jake is a man who will speak his mind, whether he thinks it's a popular opinion or not.  He's not afraid to tell Atlasians the truth.  Dubya is a man of integrity.  You can trust him in any situation, even if your his opponent.  I apologize to anyone I missed if I missed anyone.  Mornings aren't the best time for my memory. Smiley

Ebowed:  What is your greatest concern for Atlasia?

LiberalPA:  My greatest concern is to see all the beautiful scenery in Atlasia get ruined.  Whether it's by developments, pollution, or anything else.  It's a travesty.  I would work to have more of that land turned into government owned private property.  (Not all of it however, because the government should have that much power and because developments are needed in some places to deal with the growing Atlasian population.)

Ebowed:  Thanks for speaking with me today.  Good luck in October, Mr. LiberalPA.

LiberalPA:  Thank you Mr. Senator.
Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 1.84, S: -8.09

« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2005, 05:18:48 PM »

In order to better serve the network audience, we ask you what you would like to see more of on the network.  Who would you like to see interviews with?  What can be improved?  Any features that should be scrapped?
Can you interview opebo or jfern about their political ambitions?
Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2005, 05:21:37 PM »

In order to better serve the network audience, we ask you what you would like to see more of on the network. Who would you like to see interviews with? What can be improved? Any features that should be scrapped?
No, I was aiming for things that wouldn't be a waste of time.
LOL
Sorry. I'd love for you to interview Jake and the other Presidential candidates. I also think it would be neat to have a news ticker in your sig and in the News Network that shows Atlasian News. Smiley
Ben Meyers
BenMeyers
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 5.74

« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2005, 05:42:05 PM »

LiberalPA:  Assuming he's not elected to the senate, I would like my SoFA to be Ben Meyers. 

I'm truly honored, LiberalPA.  Thank you. Smiley
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2005, 06:17:57 PM »

In order to better serve the network audience, we ask you what you would like to see more of on the network. Who would you like to see interviews with? What can be improved? Any features that should be scrapped?
No, I was aiming for things that wouldn't be a waste of time.

Didn't you manage Opebo's gubernatorial campaign? Wink
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2005, 07:02:30 PM »

Advertisement

Supporting Our Troops

Casey: Of the many bills Earl has given has support to, one that we are very proud of are the amendments to Northeastern National Guard Act. This bill supports those families who had their sons and daughters killed in battle, giving them aid in their most desperate moments.

Casey: One of my favorite things about our ticket is the fact that it is balanced. There are many things we disagree with each other on, and we're not afraid to show it.

Earl: I agree, and if there's one thing the Northeast should know about our ticket, they should know that we will try to compromise whenever possible, and we will make sure the Northeast is the greatest Region in the country.

* The camera slowly fades out, as the Red Hot Chili Pepper's Song "Californication" is playing. *

Casey: Before we leave, I would just like to say that Veteran's Rights will be a major issue in our campaign. The Veterans have fought for us, so we must fight for them. Thank-You, and good-bye.

This ad was paid for by EarlAW/Max Power for the Northeast, Inc., and is in no way endorsed or rejected by Ebowed News Network.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Nice ad Ebowed, but when we discussed this last night, I meant I was going to make the ad. Which I have done. You can view it by clicking on this photo here...

Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2005, 07:06:10 PM »

Advertisement

Supporting Our Troops

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Nice ad Ebowed, but when we discussed this last night, I meant I was going to make the ad. Which I have done. You can view it by clicking on this photo here...

I made the "Support our Troops" ad. Tongue
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2005, 07:34:37 PM »

Advertisement

Supporting Our Troops

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

oh! ing brilliant! Smiley
jokerman
Cosmo Kramer
Junior Chimp
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2005, 08:34:49 PM »

I would be happy to do an interview, considering I don't intend to run for office again and would be happy to give honest and full answers as opposed to the blown-down politician stuff.
Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2005, 08:36:35 PM »

Advertisement

Supporting Our Troops

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

oh! ing brilliant! Smiley
Thanks! The same can be said for you and your cute dog! Grin
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2005, 05:27:27 PM »

No news results for the Mideast and Southeast elections?
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2005, 05:31:23 PM »

The live tracking for both is available on page 2, with final results for the Mideast gubernatorial race.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2005, 05:34:10 PM »

Aha, sorry.  They got buried under Casey and Earl's conversation with that entire ad going back and forth. Wink
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2005, 05:40:30 PM »

Let me just say you've done a great job Ebowed.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2005, 03:57:19 PM »
« Edited: September 20, 2005, 04:00:21 PM by Senator Porce »

September 20, 2005

October 2005 Poll #2
Number of Responses: 40

1.) What party are you registered in?
Constitutional Union Party 27.5%
Independent Liberal Party 20.0%
Christian Democrat Party 12.5%
Atlasian Conservative Alliance   12.5%
Social Democratic Party   12.5%
Independent 12.5%
Monster Raving Loony Party 2.5%

2.) Would you support abolishing the Midwest and distributing its states among other regions?
Yes 41.0%
No 59.0%

3.) Northeast residents: did EarlAW dropping off of LiberalPA's presidential ticket make you more likely to consider voting for him for Northeast Governor? (10 responses.)
Yes 60.0%
No 40.0%

4.) Did Emsworth's choice of Q for his running mate more likely or less likely to vote for him?
More Likely 42.5%
About the Same   40.0%
Less Likely 15.0%

5.) Did LiberalPA's choice of Skybridge as his running mate make you more likely or less likely to vote for him?
More Likely 15.0%
About the Same 22.5%
Less Likely 60.0%

6.) Who would be a good running mate for Dubya that would make you more likely to vote for him?  (All responses shown.)  Ed. Note: Dubya chose HTMLDon as his running mate while the poll was open.
  • A little late... let's see... could it be HTMLDon? Tongue
  • Well, he just chose htmldon, and for that, Dubya lost a place on my ballot.
  • King
  • DanielX
  • A CUP member
  • BRTD
  • Ben Meyers
  • No opinion
  • PBrunsel
  • John Ford
  • His pet Goat
  • DanielX
  • PBrunsel.
  • Jake or Ben Meyers
  • BrandonH
  • Wildcard
  • MasterJedi
  • MasterJedi
  • No
  • Alcon
  • BrandonH
  • Wildcard
  • John Ford
  • yes
  • DanielX
  • I am Dubya, I feel I shouldn't answer.
  • Masterjedi
  • dunno
  • no one
  • A18
  • Uh.......Wildcard.
  • StatesRights
  • MHS2002
  • Anyone.
  • CheeseWhiz
  • Any moderate
  • A moderate Dem libertarian
  • John Ford
  • Keystone Phil
7.) Who would be a good running mate for StatesRights that would make you more likely to vote for him?  (All responses shown.)
  • Hmm... probably no one. TexasGurl might be a hoot, though.
  • I wouldn't vote for StatesRights anyway.
  • King
  • PBrunsel
  • No one, sorry States, but I could never vote for you.
  • Texasgurl
  • Drop out
  • No opinion
  • I will not be voting for StatesRights
  • Nobody
  • Migrendel
  • Saguaro
  • TexasGurl.
  • Jake or Ben Meyers
  • Not possible.
  • Texasgurl
  • Migrendel, the gay communist.
  • Absolutely no one
  • No
  • Jfern
  • No one would make me want to vote for him.
  • Bono
  • no clue
  • yes
  • TexasGurl
  • No one
  • Harry
  • All of hell will freeze over before I vote for StatesWrongs
  • no one
  • opebo
  • Cosmo Kramer
  • Jake
  • Not sure
  • Not sure.
  • Jake
  • No one
  • N/A
  • Bono
  • Siege40
Ed. Note: Due to some pranksters, or perhaps illiterate people, taking the poll, the results for Questions 8 through 12 are all invalid.  Hey guys, there's a question on party registration; if I get more than 11 answers for a question that says "CONSTITUTIONAL UNION MEMBERS ONLY", I'll know people not in the party took it.

13.) Northeast residents only!  How will you vote in the Gubernatorial/ Lieutenant Gubernatorial race?  (10 responses.)
EarlAW (SD-NY)/Max Power (CU-PA) 60.0%
KeystonePhil (ACA-PA)/King (CU-MA) 40.0%

14.) Northeast residents only!  How will you vote in the Northeast Senate race?
Colin Wixted (CU-PA) 70.0%
Kevin (RF-PA) 10.0%
Other 20.0%
  • NOTA or Write-in
  • Undecided
15.) Southeast residents only!  How will you vote in the Southeast Senate race?  (11 responses.)
Ben Meyers (CD-FL) 54.5%
Other 45.5%
  • Blank Response
  • None of the Above
  • Someone who doesn't support Universal Health Care
  • Anyone else (except Statesrights)
  • Anybody but Ben Meyers! Somebody please run. I hate people who agree with everything you say when you're talking to them.
16.) Mideast residents only!  Who will you vote for in the Mideast Senate race?  (4 responses.)
MasterJedi (ACA-WI) 75.0%
Other 25.0%
  • Waiting to know the full field of candidates
17.) Midwest residents only!  Who will you vote for in the Midwest Senate race?  (4 responses.)
DanielX (ACA-WY) 50.0%
Other 50.0%
  • Nym's Cookies
  • ILV
18.) Pacific residents only!  Who will you vote for in the Pacific Senate race?  (9 responses.)
True Democrat (CU-WA) 55.6%
Hughento (I-OR)   33.3%
Other 11.1%
  • Wildcard
19.) Who do you support for president?
1.) Emsworth (IL-NV)/Q (CU-GA) 50.0%
2.) Jake (CD-MS)/TBA 22.5%
3.) Dubya (ACA-TX)/htmldon (CU-TN) 17.5%
4.) LiberalPA (SD-PA)/Skybridge (I-MI) 7.5%
5.) StatesRights (SR-FL)/TBA 2.5%

20.) Any additional comments?  (All responses shown.)
  • King
  • Ebowed is hot
  • no
  • Anyone who answers 'yes' to #2 is an evil bum and deserves to be burnt at the stake. Oh, and you forgot to put undecided for #19, which I am (though I voted for Emsworth, he has not yet convinced me of the fact that he will not be a Scary Evil Libertarian (tm) while in office)  (Ed. Note: I did not forget to put undecided on any of the questions; I want people to actually put how they are leaning, rather than take the easy way out by saying 'undecided.)
  • CaRrOtS hvAE! FEeLllings 2!!!11!!ONE!
  • There's a long way to go yet...
  • Thanks for not including me dick head
  • Since I'm an indpendent I can answer the questions for all the parties, right? :-D
  • nope
  • My vote for president is provisional for now, because there will likely be another ticket yet to join.
  • Abolish the midwest, only to unify the south; also, maybe without the two senators from that region, we can establish another representative position in each district.
  • I've been thinking about sodomising Ebowed
  • Dubya for president!!
  • WILDCARD FOR PRESIDENT!
  • Smiley
  • suck balz lol
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies