The elephant in the room - Donald Trump's physical and mental deterioration
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 12:21:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  The elephant in the room - Donald Trump's physical and mental deterioration
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18
Author Topic: The elephant in the room - Donald Trump's physical and mental deterioration  (Read 41160 times)
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -5.50

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #350 on: May 04, 2020, 12:34:50 AM »

If Spanish flu had ended the Great War, Germany would've won as it was the Allies who were most affected.

His German grandfather died of it too
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #351 on: May 04, 2020, 08:07:16 AM »

But Joe Biden is senile!
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -5.50

« Reply #352 on: May 05, 2020, 10:45:26 AM »

Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #353 on: May 06, 2020, 09:57:23 PM »

Mr. Trump explains why he didn't wear a mask during his recent visit to a Honeywell mask-manufacturing plant in Arizona: he was onstage. But he wears a mask backstage.

Here's the real reason Donald Trump didn't wear a mask in public in Arizona
"I had a mask on for a period of time," Trump said in the Oval Office on Wednesday. "I had it on back -- backstage. But they said you didn't need it, so, I didn't need it. And by the way, if you noticed, nobody else had it on that was in the group."

America does not have a President. We have a criminal and mentally ill actor who plays the President on a TV show.
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #354 on: May 07, 2020, 08:20:18 AM »

Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #355 on: May 08, 2020, 10:44:55 AM »

Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #356 on: May 22, 2020, 08:49:50 PM »
« Edited: May 26, 2020, 01:13:05 PM by Ghost of Ruin »

Surprise physical at Walter Reed. (Walter Reed is under executive branch contol and appears willing to lie for Mr. Trump.) White House is putting a "nothing to see here" spin on it.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-undergoes-part-of-his-physical-months-ahead-of-schedule/

6 months on, Trump hasn't completed his physical. The White House won't say why.
It’s been more than six months since President Donald Trump claimed to have started his annual physical at Walter Reed hospital but the White House is declining to explain why he has yet to complete the yearly doctor’s examination.

Senior administration officials did not immediately respond to NBC News’ request for comment about the delay — despite Trump announcing this week he was taking an unproven and potentially dangerous drug after being exposed to an aide who tested positive for coronavirus.

Asked in early March about when he would complete his physical, the president told reporters, “I’m going probably over the next 90 days. I’m so busy, I can’t do it.”
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #357 on: May 26, 2020, 01:15:44 PM »

Trump’s struggles to stand still didn’t go unnoticed during Memorial Day visit to Arlington

Some critics wondered about the president’s physical and mental well-being after seeing the bizarre video. Others suggested he may be wearing uncomfortable shoes.

It was also pointed out that the president could be tired from the weekend he spent on the golf course after several months away from the links on account of the coronavirus pandemic.

Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #358 on: May 31, 2020, 08:09:39 PM »

emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #359 on: May 31, 2020, 08:19:06 PM »

I don't see how these are evidence of mental deterioration.

I mean maybe it is. Or maybe it was windy and he's old.
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #360 on: June 02, 2020, 12:42:38 AM »

(Not sure if this shouldn't go under one of the various voter fraud threads, but not being able to remember where you live also seems like bad sign.)
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« Reply #361 on: June 02, 2020, 12:44:05 AM »

(Not sure if this shouldn't go under one of the various voter fraud threads, but not being able to remember where you live also seems like bad sign.)

You Hate to See it
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #362 on: June 09, 2020, 12:19:12 AM »

Trump threatens to place tariffs on EU automobiles as retaliation for lobster pricing (audio).

Very stable genius.
The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« Reply #363 on: June 09, 2020, 09:04:19 AM »

Someone say Lobster?
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #364 on: June 13, 2020, 08:58:22 AM »

Mr. Trump has descended into full-blown glossolalia. He's making noises that sound like words, but there is no actual meaning behind them. People who are desperate to avoid reality (that he's mentally incompetent) or who desperately want to see something in his utterances can find it, but only because they're inventing meaning that doesn't exist.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #365 on: June 13, 2020, 01:41:41 PM »

Former Crackhead Mike Lindell
Randall
« Reply #366 on: June 13, 2020, 07:00:38 PM »

Struggling to drink a glass of water.

Struggling to walk down a ramp.

(His repeated mispronunciation of 'MacArthur' is, at least, consistent - dating back to 2015 that I'm sure of.)
Yoda
United States

« Reply #367 on: June 13, 2020, 07:37:24 PM »

I'm not a doctor, but after watching that clip of him drinking the water and waddling down the ramp, $100 says neurological damage of some kind. Stroke? I saw on twitter where some doctor linked his bizarre stance to this and his other signs of degeneration. I can't wait to see him absolutely melt down in the debates. Come to think of that though, I'm almost inclined to bet he refuses to debate Biden as well. The man can't think coherently sitting down, let alone on his feet.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #368 on: June 13, 2020, 07:57:24 PM »

I'm not a doctor, but after watching that clip of him drinking the water and waddling down the ramp, $100 says neurological damage of some kind. Stroke? I saw on twitter where some doctor linked his bizarre stance to this and his other signs of degeneration. I can't wait to see him absolutely melt down in the debates. Come to think of that though, I'm almost inclined to bet he refuses to debate Biden as well. The man can't think coherently sitting down, let alone on his feet.

I think the debates have become a conundrum for Trump. On one hand he is no condition to perform adequately. On the other, if he still trails Biden by a significant margin they are one of very few chances he has to shake up the race.
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #369 on: June 13, 2020, 10:11:18 PM »

Yoda
United States

« Reply #370 on: June 13, 2020, 10:43:41 PM »

LMAO OH MY GOD are you kidding me? I can't believe he addressed it; he's only going to draw a million times more attention to it than it would've gotten. There will be multiple cable news cycles of neurologists diagnosing him on live television now. Parkinsons? Stroke? Both? Is the President fit to serve? The clip will be replayed over and over and over. My God he is so spectacularly narcissistic that he just can't help himself. This would be so sad if he wasn't one of the worst human beings alive.
GP270watch
Junior Chimp

« Reply #371 on: June 14, 2020, 12:06:45 AM »

He's always been stupid, full of bluster, lightweight on actual policy, and all about projection of power and "being tough" because everybody is "taking advantage of us".

Listen to his stupidity in this 1987 interview with Larry King. Of course he was sharper with his language because it was 1987 but all the hallmarks of his are there: the garbage ideas, the dog ate my homework answers, name-calling, casting enemies, issuing idle threats, America is going bust...

He's always been an idiot whisperer. If you can hear this 1987 interview and not recognize it as babble, you're a fool. Listen to how much more intelligent the majority of callers are versus Trump's "i have many friends" "people are saying" "they're laughing at us" spiel.

Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #372 on: June 14, 2020, 12:40:08 AM »

He's always been stupid, full of bluster, lightweight on actual policy, and all about projection of power and "being tough" because everybody is "taking advantage of us".

Listen to his stupidity in this 1987 interview with Larry King. Of course he was sharper with his language because it was 1987 but all the hallmarks of his are there: the garbage ideas, the dog ate my homework answers, name-calling, casting enemies, issuing idle threats, America is going bust...

He's always been an idiot whisperer. If you can hear this 1987 interview and not recognize it as babble, you're a fool. Listen to how much more intelligent the majority of callers are versus Trump's "i have many friends" "people are saying" "they're laughing at us" spiel.

I don't disagree with anything you're saying. As I posted some time ago in this thread, all of his MO serves him as a sort of protective cloud of stupidity, making it impossible for a casual viewer to parse the stupidity from the ignorance, the self-serving BS, the lies, the bullying, the distractions, etc.

But what has changed is that he's having problems talking and walking; there are basic speech and movement issues that call his basic fitness into question. A stupid, bullying narcissist can do the job, very poorly. We may be at a point where Mr. Trump cannot do the job at all.
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #373 on: June 14, 2020, 02:42:37 AM »

The ramp doesn't seem like it should be a big deal, but I honestly don't see it as a sign of mental deterioration that he took it slowly.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #374 on: June 14, 2020, 08:47:23 AM »

Leading thought it PSP form or Frontotemporal dementia. Would also explain why he stands like he has a stick up his ass. Also explains everything else about his deteriorating personality too.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies