The elephant in the room - Donald Trump's physical and mental deterioration
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 01:05:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  The elephant in the room - Donald Trump's physical and mental deterioration
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18
Author Topic: The elephant in the room - Donald Trump's physical and mental deterioration  (Read 41164 times)
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #400 on: June 16, 2020, 02:18:30 AM »

Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #401 on: June 16, 2020, 02:20:18 AM »

Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #402 on: June 16, 2020, 10:52:27 AM »

Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #403 on: June 18, 2020, 08:45:31 PM »

Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #404 on: June 21, 2020, 12:00:39 AM »

Koharu
jphp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.35

« Reply #405 on: June 21, 2020, 06:27:41 AM »

Trump made a big show of drinking water with one hand at the rally last night. If you look, you can see he's using his pinky finger underneath the glass to support it. Dude is really going downhill with being in a state of constant stress. He was built to be relaxing somewhere at this age, not getting little sleep and tons of stress. However, I have no sympathy as he chose this and could choose to stop, but he won't. I can only hope the underwhelming turnout last night means he won't get COVID19 on top of everything else.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #406 on: June 21, 2020, 07:45:39 AM »
« Edited: June 21, 2020, 08:04:49 AM by Mr. Kleks »

Having watched his Tulsa performance (since it can't really be called a "speech"), there's a contrast between Trump in 2016, which was highly effective, and now, with him sounding rather low energy.
The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« Reply #407 on: June 21, 2020, 09:09:22 AM »

GM Team Member and Deputy PPT WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #408 on: June 21, 2020, 09:27:24 AM »

https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:JimmyCarteronBicycle.jpg
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #409 on: June 23, 2020, 08:22:04 AM »

From, Donald Trump Tulsa, Oklahoma Rally Speech Transcript

(paragraph breaks removed to better reflect the original delivery)

I flew in with some of our great congressmen, who we’re going to introduce it a second. And I said to them, “Congressmen, what do you think? I can straighten it out fast, should we just go in? No, sir. Let it simmer for a little while. Let people see what radical left Democrats will do to our country.” But Americans have watched left wing radicals, burn down buildings, loot businesses, destroy private property, injure hundreds of dedicated police offices. These police officers, they get injured, they don’t complain. They’re incredible. And injure thousands upon thousands of people only to hear the radical fake news say what a beautiful rally it was. And they never talk about COVID. They don’t talk about, when you see 25,000 people walking down Fifth Avenue or walking down a street of a Democrat run city, you never hear them saying, they’re not wearing their mask. You don’t hear their say, as they’re breaking windows and running in. And then when I say the looters, the anarchists, the agitators, they say, “What a terrible thing for our president to say, what a terrible thing.” But you don’t hear them talking about COVID, COVID, to be specific, COVID-19. That name gets further and further away from China, as opposed to calling it the Chinese virus. And despite the fact that we … I have done a phenomenal job with it, I shut down the United States to very heavily infected but all people from China in late January, which is months earlier than other people would have done it, if they would have done it at all. I saved hundreds of thousands of lives. We don’t ever get even a mention. Then I closed it down to Europe early, closed it down because I saw what was happening. And by the way, most people said, don’t do it, don’t do it. We saved hundreds of thousands of lives and all we do is get hit on like we’re terrible. And what we’ve done with the ventilators and with the medical equipment. And with testing, you know, testing is a double edged sword. We’ve tested now 25 million people. It’s probably 20 million people more than anybody else. Germany’s done a lot. South Korea has done a lot. They called me, they said, the job you’re doing … Here’s the bad part. When you do testing to that extent, you’re going to find more people, you’re going to find more cases. So I said to my people slow the testing down, please. They test and they test. We had tests and people don’t know what’s going on. We got tests, we got another one over here. The young man’s 10-years-old. He’s got the sniffles. He’ll recover in about 15 minutes. That’s a case, add him to it. That’s okay. That’s a case. I was actually with a very nice man, very good man, even though he’s very liberal, the Governor of New Jersey, right? We know him? Now listen, he said to me, something that’s amazing. New Jersey was very heavily hit, very hard hit, thousands of people. He said with thousands of people that died, thousands of people, there was only one person that died under the age of 18. Would you believe that? Which tells me one thing, that kids are much stronger than us. When you see a little kid running around say, “Boy, oh, boy, do you have a great immune system? How about a piece of your immune system?” They don’t even know about this. Let’s open the schools, please. Open the schools. Open the schools. We got to get them open. In the fall, we got to get them open. The unhinged left wing mob is trying to vandalize our history, desecrate our monuments, our beautiful monuments. Tear down our statues and punish, cancel and persecute anyone who does not conform to their demands for absolute and total control. We’re not conforming, that’s why we’re here, actually. This cruel campaign of censorship and exclusion violates everything we hold dear as Americans. They want to demolish our heritage so they can impose their new oppressive regime in its place. They want to defund and dissolve our police departments, think of that. And I heard it for the first time two weeks ago, I said, “Well, that one, I mean, they’re only kidding.” I said, “They’re only, they’re not.” Minneapolis, you what’s going on. They’re not kidding. They got a lot of problems. They’ll have a lot of problems. Hey, it’s 1:00 o’clock in the morning and a very tough, I’ve used the word on occasion, hombre, a very tough hombre is breaking into the window of a young woman whose husband is away as a traveling salesman or whatever he may do. And you call 911 and they say, “I’m sorry, this number’s no longer working.” By the way, you have many cases like that, many, many, many. Whether it’s a young woman, an old woman, a young man or an old man and you’re sleeping. So what are you going to do, right? So they want to defund. They really do, this as a serious movement. And in Minneapolis, the council’s already passed it. In Seattle, you see what’s going on there, it’s even worse, okay. These people are stone cold crazy. They’re crazy. So if you want to save your [inaudible 00:21:57], you want to say that beautiful heritage of ours, we have a great heritage. We’re a great country. You are so lucky I’m president, that’s all I can tell you.
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #410 on: June 23, 2020, 08:43:28 AM »

But you don’t hear them talking about COVID, COVID, to be specific, COVID-19. That name gets further and further away from China, as opposed to calling it the Chinese virus.

Classic example of "Trump always accuses other people of what he's doing himself" projection syndrome. The name of the disease has always been "COVID-19" and it has never been officially changed. In the beginning, Trump himself had often used the oddly spelled "CoronaVirus" in tweets before it was him who started to get "further and further away" from it...
Fight for Trump
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #411 on: June 23, 2020, 12:13:23 PM »

At least he has a healthy diet.

Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #412 on: July 01, 2020, 11:50:51 PM »

Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #413 on: July 02, 2020, 12:11:53 AM »

"BuT BiDeN iS Senile!1!1"
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #414 on: July 04, 2020, 12:42:10 AM »
« Edited: July 04, 2020, 12:58:48 AM by Antifacist Ghost of Ruin »

After a months-long hiatus where we were subjected to a Trump who seemed energized and could mostly pronounce words (even if he regularly ventured into heretofore unplumbed depths of stupidity and less savory vices) Listless Slurring Trump has, freshly furniture-polished to a nice burnt sienna sheen,  shuffled back out onto the national stage to celebrate our nation's independence from the oppressive rule of pronunciation by demonstrating his reading skills in front of the whole class. He listlessly read a speech both he and his audience obviously found rather dull about Wikipedia entries and the greatest threat to our nation today: removing the statutes of treasonous slavers. Some of the highlights included his mentions of Thomas Jeffers and the flouding ideals of our nation, Ulyssieus S Grant, the famous Battle of Auntie Em, and the threat of toetallyterritism, among many others.

Transcript
Video (Not Safe For Sanity)

Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #415 on: July 09, 2020, 06:54:14 PM »

Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #416 on: July 10, 2020, 12:44:01 AM »

A mind of such genius and stability needs to rest.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #417 on: July 10, 2020, 03:16:23 AM »

Unprompted, Trump decides to tell Hannity about a cognitive test he took recently:

Picture the scene...

: "So, how'd I do?"

Doc 1: "Uhh... this is... um, we're looking at a very advanced stage-"

: "Very advanced, huh?  That's me all right!"

Doc 1: "No, we're... oh dear god-"
Doc 2: "Look sir, your score here is well outside the normal range of-"

: "Oh yeah?!  Wow, I'm that good!"

Doc 2: "Uh... okay, sir... I don't know how else to put this to you..."
Doc 1: "We were honestly expecting some mild cause for concern, but this is far beyond our wildest imagination."

: "Ha ha, that sounds like Trump for sure!"

Doc 2: "No you goddamn imbecile, your scores have disgraced this cognitive test!"

: "Yeah yeah, I hear you, I aced the conjugal test!"
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #418 on: July 10, 2020, 08:24:35 PM »

Arriving in Florida, Mr. Trump battles two of his most determined foes:

While he escaped the stairs and eventually subdued the umbrella before handing it off to a minion, it got a few good licks in first.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #419 on: July 15, 2020, 12:52:21 AM »

https://news.yahoo.com/trumps-bizarre-covid-19-claim-205429254.html

Well, you know that we have one of the lowest mortality rates anywhere. If you know Biden and Obama stopped their testing-- they just stopped it. You probably know that. I'm sure you don't want to report it. But they stopped testing. Right in the middle, they just want, no more testing, and on a much lesser problem than the problem that we have, obviously, with respect to-- this is the worst thing that's happened since probably 1917. This is a very bad-- all over the world. It's 188 countries right now. But now we are-- we test more than anybody by far. And when you test, you create cases. So we've created cases. I can tell you some countries, they test when somebody walks into a hospital sick or walks into maybe a doctor's office, but usually a hospital. That's the testing they do, so they don't have cases, whereas we do. We have all of these cases. So you know, it's a double edged sword. At the same time, we have the lowest mortality or just about the lowest mortality in the world. We're doing a great job. We're doing very well with vaccines, and we're doing very, very well with therapeutics, and I think we're going to have some very good information coming out soon. But we have the best and certainly the biggest, by far the biggest testing program anywhere in the world. If you tested China or Russia or any of the larger countries, of you tested India, as an example, the way we test, you'd see numbers that would be very surprising. Brazil, too. You know, Brazil is going through a big problem, but they don't do testing like we do. So we do the testing, and by doing the testing, we have tremendous numbers of cases. If we didn't do the-- as an example, we've done 45 million tests. If we did half that number, you'd have half the cases, probably, around that number. If we did another half of that, you'd have half the numbers. Everyone would be saying, oh, we're doing so well on cases. But when I see it reported-- and you can check me out on this-- I mean, they always talk about-- they're always talking about cases, the number of cases. Well, it is a big factor that we do-- we have a lot of cases, because we have a lot of testing, far more than any other country in the world. And it's also the best testing.
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #420 on: July 15, 2020, 07:36:27 AM »

Yesterday's "press conference" reached Batman's bowel movement level of crazy.

Joe Biden 2024
Gorguf

« Reply #421 on: July 15, 2020, 07:46:54 AM »

Yesterday's "press conference" reached Batman's bowel movement level of crazy.

Unwell is a serious understatement.
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #422 on: July 15, 2020, 08:50:08 AM »

Yeah, I happened to watch parts of Trump's press conference yesterday. Usually I don't do that, but I've got to say that it confirmed pretty much everything what I always read about it.

He was rambling a lot, repeatedly veering off course and getting caught up in unstructured and irrelevant innuendos, before returning to the topic at hand.

He seemed to praise and congratulate himself a lot. It occured to me at that occasion that most other politicians would probably use more phrases like "we were successful in doing that... my administration has accomplished this... Mike Pence, Mike Pompeo, and I worked hard to achieve this...". But here it was just: under Obama everything sucked, but then I came and I did this and I did that that to fix it.

He didn't seem that energetic, more like pretty tired, at times even bored. The message he seemed to convey was: I made America great again, now shut up and leave me alone.
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #423 on: July 16, 2020, 02:25:32 AM »

Yeah, I happened to watch parts of Trump's press conference yesterday. Usually I don't do that, but I've got to say that it confirmed pretty much everything what I always read about it.

He was rambling a lot, repeatedly veering off course and getting caught up in unstructured and irrelevant innuendos, before returning to the topic at hand.

He seemed to praise and congratulate himself a lot. It occured to me at that occasion that most other politicians would probably use more phrases like "we were successful in doing that... my administration has accomplished this... Mike Pence, Mike Pompeo, and I worked hard to achieve this...". But here it was just: under Obama everything sucked, but then I came and I did this and I did that that to fix it.

He didn't seem that energetic, more like pretty tired, at times even bored. The message he seemed to convey was: I made America great again, now shut up and leave me alone.

Trump has lost his Mussolini like capability to get a crowd whipped into a frenzy.
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #424 on: July 16, 2020, 11:49:22 PM »

Pandemic sweeping the nation, widespread civil unrest (driven in no small way by the President's own words and actions), an aircraft carrier burning at the dock, multiple scandals with Russia, a looming confrontation with China, and in the midst of a desperate re-election campaign Donald Trump randomly rants about... dishwashers.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies