Election 2020: The Game!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 04, 2024, 03:04:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Election 2020: The Game!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31
Author Topic: Election 2020: The Game!  (Read 81309 times)
R/H
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #375 on: October 08, 2016, 07:12:12 PM »
« edited: October 13, 2016, 01:31:21 PM by R/H »

ARIZONA REPUBLICAN PRIMARY, 2020

CNN America's Choice theme : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uvpd4myQXs

Wolf Blitzer : « Good evening ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to CNN's coverage of the Arizona Republican presidential primary. »

John King : « It's 10 : 30 pm and Marco Rubio is leading in the Pima (Tucson's location), Santa Cruz and Cochise counties. »

Arizona Primary - 25 % reported
Marco Rubio : 50 %
Paul Ryan: 27 %
Tom Cotton : 15 %
James Comey : 8 %

Anderson Cooper : « It's 11 pm and Marco Rubio leads in the Maricopa county, a very important county for victory in Arizona since this county includes the cities of Phoenix, Glendale and Mesa. The Florida Senator is also leading in the Yuma, La Paz, Mohave and Apache counties while Paul Ryan is leading in the Navajo and Graham counties. »

Arizona Primary - 50 % reported
Marco Rubio : 53 %
Paul Ryan: 28 %
Tom Cotton : 14 %
James Comey : 5 %

Wolf Blitzer : « It's 11 : 30 pm and we can project that Marco Rubio wins the Arizona Republican Primary and all the 56 delegates. »

Arizona Primary - 75 % reported
Marco Rubio : 53 %, 56 delegates ✔
Paul Ryan: 28 %, 0 delegate
Tom Cotton : 14 %, 0 delegate
James Comey : 5 %, 0 delegate

MARCO RUBIO WINS THE ARIZONA REPUBLICAN PRIMARY

John King : « I think this victory is due to strong Hispanic vote and Mormon support as well as to John McCain's endorsement. »

Wolf Blitzer : « That's right. In fact, Senator Rubio won 75 % of the local Hispanic vote and 39 % of the Mormon vote. And of course Senator McCain's endorsement was also a precious help to win this primary. So this was the last primary contest before Super Tuesday. We'll see you next time. ladies and gentlemen for the coverage of the Super Tuesday on March 3. I wish you good night and good voting for Super Tuesday. »

Arizona Primary - 100 % reported
Marco Rubio : 54 %, 56 delegates ✔
Paul Ryan: 29 %, 0 delegate
Tom Cotton : 14 %, 0 delegate
James Comey : 3 %, 0 delegate
R/H
« Reply #376 on: October 08, 2016, 07:27:36 PM »
« Edited: October 08, 2016, 07:36:39 PM by R/H »

Republican Presidential Primaries, 2020 - Map and Delegate count

Marco Rubio : 229 delegates
Paul Ryan : 76 delegates
Tom Cotton : 25 delegates
James Comey : 4 delegates

1219 delegates needed to win the nomination
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #377 on: October 08, 2016, 10:34:22 PM »
« Edited: October 08, 2016, 10:38:02 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's victory speech in Arizona

Thank you Arizona!

Now we have less than 1000 delegates left to win to clinch the Republican nomination. Once again, we made a contribution to party unity and to national unity by winning Arizona. We are the party of all Americans, whether they are white, black, hispanic, asian, conservative, liberal or independent. ISIS attacked us in Chicago and we have to defeat international terrorism, which can only be done if all the American people works together. So I intend, as President of the United States, bring our country and our people together in order to make sure that we will overcome our challenges for the sake of America's prosperity, security and unity.

We still have work to do. Let's invest our efforts for Super Tuesday to ensure America's victory.

Thank you! Que Dios Bendiga los Estados Unidos de America.

R/H
« Reply #378 on: October 10, 2016, 10:09:22 PM »

Round 22 : February 23, 2020-February 29, 2020
R/H
« Reply #379 on: October 10, 2016, 10:34:54 PM »
« Edited: October 10, 2016, 10:37:12 PM by R/H »

New Polls
After Rubio's victory in the Arizona primary, the Republican candidates are investing their efforts on the states voting on Super Tuesday that will be held on March 3. As Marco Rubio consolidates his frontrunner status, James Comey is considering dropping out of the race.

Republican National Polls

Marco Rubio : 49 %
Paul Ryan : 26 %
Tom Cotton : 20 %

Alabama Polls

Marco Rubio : 36 %
Paul Ryan : 34 %
James Comey : 9 %

ArkansasPolls

Tom Cotton : 37 %
Marco Rubio : 27 %
Paul Ryan : 23 %
James Comey : 13 %

Delaware Polls

Marco Rubio : 41 %
Paul Ryan : 26 %
Tom Cotton : 13 %
James Comey : 11 %

Georgia Polls

Marco Rubio : 43 %
Paul Ryan : 32 %
James Comey : 3 %

Massachusetts Polls

Paul Ryan : 40 %
Marco Rubio : 34 %

Nebraska Polls

Paul Ryan : 33 %
Tom Cotton : 24 %
James Comey : 2 %

Oklahoma Polls

Marco Rubio : 42 %
James Comey : 1 %

Texas Polls

Marco Rubio : 53 %
Paul Ryan : 31 %
James Comey : 2 %

Vermont Polls

Marco Rubio : 48 %

Wyoming Polls

Marco Rubio : 40 %
James Comey : 7 %

General Election Polls

Hillary Clinton vs Marco Rubio vs Angus King

Marco Rubio : 47 %
Hillary Clinton : 40 %
Angus King : 11 %

Hillary Clinton vs Paul Ryan vs Angus King

Paul Ryan : 44 %
Angus King : 13 %

Hillary Clinton vs Tom Cotton vs Angus King

Tom Cotton : 43 %
Hillary Clinton : 41 %
Angus King : 12 %

Hillary Clinton vs James Comey vs Angus King

Hillary Clinton : 43 %
James Comey : 38 %
Angus King : 16 %
R/H
« Reply #380 on: October 10, 2016, 11:26:52 PM »

BREAKING NEWS

James Comey drops out of the race

After winning only 4 delegates and 0 state, former FBI Director James Comey dropped out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. However, he didn't endorse yet one of the three remaining Republican candidates but said he will respect his pledge of supporting the Republican nominee. Here are some quotes from his concession speech delivered in Phoenix, Arizona : « I congratulate Senator Rubio for his victory in Arizona. We invested all of our efforts on Arizona, but without a victory here, it's impossible to continue the battle for the nomination and we do nothing but dividing our party, which will give Hillary Clinton a new chance of giving us four more years of corruption and insecurity. So I decided to end my campaign in order to contribute to our party unity. I will endorse the eventual Republican nominee for the sake of America's integrity, security and prosperity. Thank you! God bless the United States of America. »

Endorsements

Marco Rubio Sad Nebraska Senator Ben Sasse, Reality TV star Rachel Campos-Duffy, Oklahoma Senator James Lankford, former U.S. Navy SEAL Robert O'Neill (the man who killed Osama Bin Laden in 2011), former U.S. Navy SEAL and author of Lone Survivor Marcus Luttrell, Michael Powell (son of Colin Powell), former Alabama Governor Robert Bentley, former Georgia Governor Zell Miller, former general Anthony Zinni
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #381 on: October 11, 2016, 07:33:41 PM »
« Edited: October 11, 2016, 07:38:03 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio for President 2020 Right here Right now

Schedule for the week of Feb. 22, 2020-Feb. 29, 2020, Part 1

February 23, 2020
-Flight to Cheyenne, Wyoming
-Statement in reaction to James Comey's exit from the Republican presidential primary race :

I appreciate James Comey's contribution for conservative cause. I also appreciate his service for America as FBI Director. I'm extending my sympathies to him and his family and as he said he will support the eventual Republican nominee, he will continue his service to our country by supporting me once I clinch the nomination.

-Meet with college voters at the Laramie County Community College in Cheyenne, WY
-Foreign policy speech at Francis E. Warren Air Force Base in Cheyenne, WY, alongside former Vice-President Dick Cheney :

I endorse Marco Rubio because he represents the Republican Party's future as well as America's future and because I believe, as a former U.S. Secretary of Defense, that he has the best plan and background to collaborate with our allies, to fight and defeat international terrorism and to keep us safe through a stronger American military, stronger alliances, stronger American military engagement and stronger support to groups or organizations fighting for democracy, freedom, justice and integrity, notably in Syria. That way, international freedom and peace will be reinforced and terrorist attacks like the recent one in Chicago will never happen again. In addition, unlike Paul Ryan, who voted against the Bush Administration National Energy plan under my watch as Vice-President of the United States, I know, as a former oil industry businessman, that Marco Rubio will lead us to energy independence by increasing permits on federal lands, increasing oil drilling, including on ANWR, approving the Keystone XL pipeline and building pipelines from Pennsylvania to California and from the Prudhoe Bay to Alberta and promote oil exploitation in the Arctic through underwater tankers, thus creating jobs and getting us the required revenues for the development of renewable energies, which will encourage job creation and prosperity without affecting the environment.

-Barnstorm in Cheyenne, WY   
-Meet with college voters at the University of Wyoming in Laramie, WY
-Speech at the Fine Arts Concert Hall in Laramie, WY
-Energy policy speech at the Salt Creek Oil Field in Casper, WY
-Meet with college voters at Casper College in Casper, WY
-Rally at the Casper Events Center in Casper, WY
-Flight to Lincoln, Nebraska
-Debate preparation on the plane
-Foreign policy speech at Lincoln Air National Guard Base in Lincoln, NE
-Dinner with the voters at Amigos/Kings Classic headquarters in Lincoln, NE
-Fundraising event at Pinnacle Bank Arena in Lincoln, NE
-Barnstorm in Bellevue, NE
-Economic policy speech at the Greater Chamber of Commerce in Omaha, NE
-Speech alongside Nebraska Senator Ben Sasse at the CenturyLink Center Omaha in Omaha, NE
-Speech at Joslyn Art Museum in Omaha, NE
-Supper with the voters at Godfather's Pizza headquarters in Omaha, NE
-Rest and debate preparation
-Flight to Montpelier, Vermont

February 24, 2020
-Barnstorm in Montpelier, VT
-Barnstorm in South Burlington, VT
-Speech at the Church Street Marketplace in Burlington, VT
-Meet with college voters at the University of Vermont in Burlington, VT
-Rally at Battery Park in Burlington, VT
-Speech at the Cathedral Church of St. Paul in Burlington, VT
-Flight to Wilmington, Delaware
-Economic policy speech at DuPont headquarters in Wilmington, DE
-Speech at Daniel S. Frawley Stadium in Wilmington, DE
-Free trade policy speech at the Port of Wilmington in Wilmington, DE
-Speech at the University of Delaware in Newark, DE
-Barnstorm in Newark, DE
-Barnstorm in Middletown, DE
-Foreign policy speech at Dover Air Force Base in Dover, DE
-Speech at the Capitol Theater in Dover, DE
-Flight to Washington D.C.
-Senate duties in Washington D.C.
-Senator Marco Rubio votes in favor of his co-sponsored Bipartisan Counterterrorist Coalition Act in the United States Senate in Washington D.C.

February 25, 2020
-Flight to Boston, Massachusetts
-Freedom of religion policy speech at the old South Church in Boston, MA
-Free trade policy speech at the Port of Boston in Boston, MA
-Energy policy speech at General Electric Company headquarters in Boston, MA
-Economic policy speech at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in Boston, MA
-Speech in front of the statue of George Washington at Boston Public Garden in Boston, MA :

Boston represents a great symbol of America's values : freedom, democracy, justice and integrity. In 1774, just before the American Revolution, Boston became the birthplace of America's fight for economic freedom, for free enterprise and against government intrusion in the economy. By cutting taxes for all the American people as well as for business owners, we will stop our companies' offshoring and make sure our future business owners will decide that America is the best place in the world to open a new business, which will increase their capacity of innovating, expanding, producing and hiring. Free trade will make our companies more competitive in the world economy by reducing the cost of trading, getting us more international consumers and bringing innovation, which will pursue further job creation here in the United States.

Boston also represents a symbol of America's independence and freedom after our fight against the British Empire's colonial oppression. Today, our freedom is threatened again, but this time by terrorism. Just like they did here in Boston in 2013, terrorists recently attacked us in Chicago, on the American soil. But by increasing defense spending, reinforcing our security measures, reinforcing and modernizing our military and working with our allies, we will defeat international terrorism and all the tyrannical regimes supporting terrorism for the sake of international security, justice and freedom, thus saving innocent lives.

-Fundraising event at the TD Garden in Boston, MA
-Debate preparation
-Meet with college voters at the Harvard University in Boston, MA
-Marco Rubio debates with Paul Ryan and Tom Cotton at the Harvard University in Boston, MA

Feb. 26-29 will come after the debate
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #382 on: October 11, 2016, 07:47:13 PM »

King Ready to Return to Race

You must be logged in to read this quote.
R/H
« Reply #383 on: October 12, 2016, 06:13:02 AM »
« Edited: October 13, 2016, 08:19:08 AM by R/H »

Ninth Republican primary presidential debate at the Harvard University in Boston, Massahusetts

Date : February 25th, 2020

Participants : Florida Senator Marco Rubio, Speaker of the House Paul Ryan, Arkansas Senator Tom Cotton

Host : CBS News

Moderators : Major Garrett and Scott Pelley

Podium order was determined by the average of the national polls since mid-February :

Ryan    Rubio    Cotton

Questions

-Opening statements

-Senator King claimed in an attack ad that the Republican Party only supports our troops when sending them to war. Do you believe it's offensive to some of your fellow Republicans like Senators John McCain or Lindsey Graham who served in the U.S. Army before entering politics?

-Senator Rubio, you said a few hours ago that Boston represents a symbol of America's freedom and values. What did you mean?

-Speaker Ryan, in 2012, as the Republican vice-presidential nominee, you praised Mitt Romney's record on working, as Governor of Massachusetts, with a legislation formed by 85 % of Democratic members. How do you describe your record, as Speaker of the House, on working with the opposite party and do you believe it will help you working with Democrats in the Congress as President of the United States?

-Senator Cotton, you tried to attenuate concerns about your short political experience by claiming that you could lead this country Dwight D. Eisenhower but with a few years of legislative experience. What did you mean?

-In the last few months, jihadism surged through enslavering innocent people in Cameroon and hostage taking around the African Horn. What is your plan to fight terrorism on the African continent?

-Senator Rubio, in your campaign, you claimed time and time again that the Black Sea is one of the most strategic zones in the world when it comes to international security. Why?

GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #384 on: October 12, 2016, 06:29:02 AM »

@TulsiGabbard Perhaps Republicans can acknowledge that @SenAngusKing made a somwhat valid point in his ad?

@GovJVentura Agreed Tulsi. Won't happen though; they've sold vets down the river. I can name at least 10 times McCain voted against vets.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #385 on: October 12, 2016, 07:27:14 AM »

Marco Rubio debate answers

-Opening statements

A week ago, we suffered the worst terrorist attack on the U.S. soil since 9/11. We need to bring our country together to defend our values, fight terrorism, get America on the right direction and bring prosperity back to America by promoting economic freedom, entrepreneurship, energy independence, education system reform and fiscal responsibility. I intend to do so as the next President of the United States of America. Thank you.

-Senator King claimed in an attack ad that the Republican Party only supports our troops when sending them to war. Do you believe it's offensive to some of your fellow Republicans like Senators John McCain or Lindsey Graham who served in the U.S. Army before entering politics?

Yes I believe it's offensive to them and even offensive to my friend Tom Cotton. [Shakes Cotton's hand while the audience applauds] It's not only offensive but also inaccurate. Like Senator McCain said, he always supported improving social assistance to our veterans after serving in Vietnam and being tortured there for six years.

I cosponsored the AGREE Act alongside Democratic Senator Chris Coons, which gave tax credits for veterans opening a business franchise, thus helping them to find a good paying job and to prosper after their military service. I successfully co-sponsored the 2014 VA reform law by introducing a measure empowering the VA secretary to hold managers accountable for incompetence, negligence and corruption and to care more about veterans than bureaucrats.

If I'm elected President of the United States, our veterans will be rewarded for their valiant service to their country not only through medals of honor but also through health and social services. If we take care of our veterans, they will be thankful of the services we'll give to them just as we are grateful of their service for our country, for freedom and for our national security. So I can promise you that our future military veterans will have access to the same services as the current veterans do.

-Senator Rubio, you said a few hours ago that Boston represents a symbol of America's freedom and values. What did you mean?

Before the beginning of the American Revolution, taxes imposed by the British Empire on products like tea shocked the American people, thus contributing to the Boston Tea Party. So Boston became the birthplace of America's quest for economic freedom, for free enterprise and against government intrusion in the economy. Tax cuts for all the American people and for business owners  will stop our companies' offshoring and make sure our future business owners will decide that America is the best place in the world to open a new business, which will increase their capacity of innovating, expanding, producing and hiring. Free trade will make us more competitive in the global economy by reducing the cost of exporting and importing, getting us more consumers in the four corners of the Earth and bringing innovation, which will pursue further job creation here in the United States.

-Speaker Ryan, in 2012, as the Republican vice-presidential nominee, you praised Mitt Romney's record on working, as Governor of Massachusetts, with a legislation formed by 85 % of Democratic members. How do you describe your record, as Speaker of the House, on working with the opposite party and do you believe it will help you working with Democrats in the Congress as President of the United States?

[Paul Ryan's response]

-Senator Cotton, you tried to attenuate concerns about your short political experience by claiming that you could lead this country Dwight D. Eisenhower but with a few years of legislative experience. What did you mean?

[Tom Cotton's response]

-In the last few months, jihadism surged through enslavering innocent people in Cameroon and hostage taking around the African Horn. What is your plan to fight terrorism on the African continent?

In the last ten years, Hillary Clinton's lack of leadership has decreased North Africa's stability and security, especially in Libya and in Egypt where many of our brave ambassadors were killed and where ISIS emerged. And she's surely still hiding something about Benghazi, informations that she would have erased among her emails when she was Secretary of State. Terrorists are using Africa as a springboard to commit terrorist attacks in Europe. I don't want the Mediterranean Sea to become a terrorist lake. We have to launch an air offensive against ISIS in Egypt and deprive terrorists of their sources of supplies, especially oil, by securing those ressources and giving them back to Egyptians. My plan to restore security and peace in Africa is, of course, arming African nations involved in this fight, but also putting in place a military intelligence agency called the American Counterterrorism Agency in Africa (ACTAA) that will lead antiterrorist crusade in the African continent through military or intelligence operations and that will use drones in order to find the location of terrorist leaders, which will help us to capture or kill them. We also need to give military training to the armed forces of armies of the African countries in the throes of jihadism to make sure these courageous soldiers will be ready and able to combat terrorism with American techniques that helped us to capture or kill Osama Bin Laden, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, Saddam Hussein and Dadullah. That's how we're going to defeat Boko Haram, ISIS, the Shebaab and reinforce security in Africa.

-Senator Rubio, in your campaign, you claimed time and time again that the Black Sea is one of the most strategic zones in the world when it comes to international security. Why?

Well, if we reinforce our military presence on the Black Sea, we will increase pressure in Russia and increase our support to Ukraine by helping Kiev through military material providing and airstrikes to defeat this pro-Russian terrorist group supported by Moscow and then Ukraine will be given back to the Ukrainian people. With a more secured Black Sea,we can intercept and destroy more easily any nuclear weapon launched by Iran against us or our allies, thus preventing any chaotic disaster from happening.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #386 on: October 12, 2016, 07:57:13 PM »

Angus King: March 31st 1944-25th February 2020

You must be logged in to read this quote.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #387 on: October 12, 2016, 08:40:42 PM »

Marco Rubio's reaction to Angus King's death

We learned this morning that Senator Angus King died due to heart attack. Despite our disagreements on many issues, I appreciate his service to America by doing with the best he could to unite our country, to improve hard-working Americans' living conditions and to protect the American Dream. As an American, I'm extending my sympathies to his family and I congratulate Congressman Tim Ashe for his nomination at the top of the Independent ticket.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #388 on: October 12, 2016, 08:52:03 PM »
« Edited: October 12, 2016, 09:04:20 PM by UWS »

Schedule for the week of Feb. 22, 2020-Feb. 29, 2020, Part 2

February 26, 2020
-Fundraising event at Institute of Contemporary Art in Boston, MA
-Speech at Faneuil Hall in Boston, MA
-Barnstorm in East Boston in Boston, MA, in an effort to woo the local Hispanic/Latino vote
-Barnstorm in Chinatown, Boston in Boston, MA, in an effort to woo the local Asian-American vote
-Economic policy speech at David Clark Company, Inc. headquarters in Worcester, MA
-Town hall meeting at Mechanics Hall in Worcester, MA
-Foreign policy speech at Bancroft Tower in Worcester, MA
-Speech at MassMutual Center in Springfield, MA
-Marco Rubio's presidential campaign broadcasts an ad slamming Paul Ryan's 2013 statement in favor of restricting NSA and surveillance without scrapping the PATRIOT Act. The ad titled « Security without measures? » airs in all the states voting on Super Tuesday (Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Georgia, Massachusetts, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Texas, Vermont and Wyoming)

« Security without measures? » advertisement narration :

In this time of war against terrorism, some parts of the Patriot Act expired on June 1 2015 and NSA was restricted, thus weakening our surveillance programs and encouraging terrorists to commit attacks against the United States, notably in San Bernardino in 2015, in Orlando, New York and New Jersey in 2016, Hawai in 2019 and now in Chicago in 2020.

While supporting the PATRIOT Act, Paul Ryan is in favor of restricting NSA and surveillance. But what would have happened without NSA and surveillance? More terrorist attacks against us, more innocent people killed and more threats toward our values, which are freedom, justice and integrity.

We suffered too much of these kind of disasters in the last two decades. So the best leader to prevent such disasters is Marco Rubio.

As President of the United States, Marco Rubio will increase our security measures, reinforce and modernize our military, consolidate and expand our international alliances, and deploy all the necessary military strength to reinforce security and defeat terrorism, which will save innocent lives, defend America's values, reinforce international peace and keep us safe in a safer and more peaceful world.

I'm Marco Rubio and I approve this message.

-Flight to Mobile, Alabama
-Foreign policy speech at Austal USA headquarters in Mobile, AL
-Meet with college voters at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, AL
-Economic policy and tax policy speech at the Business Technology Center in Mobile, AL
-Speech at Bishop State Community College in Mobile, AL, in an effort to woo the African-American vote
-Speech at the Cathedral Basilica of the Immaculate Conception in Mobile, AL
-Bus trip to Montgomery, AL
-Debate preparation

February 27, 2020
-Foreign policy speech at the Maxwell-Gunter Air Force Base in Montgomery, AL
-Economic policy speech at the Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama headquarters in Montgomery, AL
-Meet with college voters at Auburn University at Montgomery in Montgomery, AL
-Fundraising event at Montgomery Riverwalk Stadium in Montgomery, AL
-Speech at the Alabama Theatre in Birmingham, AL
-Civil rights and national unity policy speech at Birmingham Civil Rights Institute in Birmingham, AL
-Speech at the Southern Museum of Flight in Birmingham, AL
-Speech at the Cathedral of Saint Paul in Birmingham, AL
-Speech at the Samford University in Birmingham, AL
-Barnstorm in Tuscaloosa, AL
-Flight to Columbus, Georgia
-Foreign policy speech at Fort Benning in Columbus, GA
-Speech at the Coca-Cola Space Science Center in Columbus, GA
-Rally at Golden Park in Columbus, GA
-Defense policy at the National Infantry Museum in Columbus, GA
-Debate preparation

February 28, 2020
-Speech at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta, GA
-Rally at The Phoenix statue in Atlanta, GA
-Speech at the Millenium Gate Museum in Atlanta, GA
-Fundraising at the World of Coca-Cola headquarters in Atlanta, GA
-Rally at Turner Field in Atlanta, GA
-Meet with college voters at Spelman College in Atlanta, GA
-Dinner with the voters at the Varsity headquarters in Atlanta, GA
-Innovation policy speech at the Museum of Design Atlanta in Atlanta, GA
-Speech at the Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site in Atlanta, GA
-Debate preparation
-Marco Rubio debates with Paul Ryan and Tom Cotton at the Georgia State University in Atlanta, GA

Feb. 29 will come after the debate

GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #389 on: October 13, 2016, 03:27:03 AM »
« Edited: October 13, 2016, 08:24:41 AM by GoTfan »

The following people and their families are invited to the funeral of Senator King on March 4:

Congressman Tim Ashe
Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard
Former Governor Jesse Ventura
Former Governor Gary Johnson
Former Senator Tom Daschle
President Hillary Clinton
Vice President Tim Kaine
Senator Russ Feingold
Senator Tammy Baldwin
Senator Elizabeth Warren
Senator Ed Markey
Governor Joe Kennedy
Senator Bernie Sanders
Former Governor John Baldacci
Former Secretary of State Colin Powell
Former Mayor Bill de Blasio
Former Vice President Al Gore  
Mr Bill Gates
Mr Warren Buffett
Mr Michael Lewis
Mr Steve Eisman
Mr Bill Maher
Mr Ed Schultz
Mr Ralph Nader
Senator Marco Rubio
Senator Tom Cotton
Speaker Paul Ryan
Former FBI Director James Comey

Mr Edward Snowden and his partner Ms Lindsay Mills will be attending via video conference.

The eulogy will be delivered by Congressman Ashe.

The following guests are invited to make speeches at the funeral:

President Hillary Clinton
First Gentleman Bill Clinton
Vice President Tim Kaine
Governor Joe Kennedy
Former Vice President Al Gore
Former Governor Gary Johnson
Former Governor Jesse Ventura
Former Secretary of State Colin Powell
Dr Jill Stein
Senator Marco Rubio

R/H
« Reply #390 on: October 13, 2016, 07:58:12 AM »
« Edited: October 13, 2016, 08:18:49 AM by R/H »

Tenth and final Republican primary presidential debate at the Georgia State University in Atlanta, Georgia

Date : February 28th, 2020

Participants : Florida Senator Marco Rubio, Speaker of the House Paul Ryan, Arkansas Senator Tom Cotton

Host : CNN

Moderator : Anderson Cooper

Podium order was determined by the average of the national polls since mid-February :

Ryan    Rubio    Cotton

CNN's America's Choice theme : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uvpd4myQX

U.S. National Anthem sung by John Ondrasik

Questions

-Opening statements

-How does it feel to learn that one your supposed opponents for the general election passed away as it was the case for Angus King?

-Senator Rubio, in the Senate, you recently co-sponsored the Bipartisan Counterterrorist Coalition Act that passed into law and that would reinforce our defense ties with Middle Eastern and South Asian countries. How will it be effective into fighting terrorism?

-Should we deter arms transfers to Syria?

-Speaker Ryan, Senator Rubio's campaign recently broadcasted a TV ad slamming you for your position in favor of restricting NSA and surveillance without scrapping the PATRIOT Act. How can it be done without scrapping the PATRIOT Act and national security?

-Senator Rubio, your response.

-Senator Cotton, your home state of Arkansas is among the states voting on Super Tuesday that is coming closer and closer. Your fellow Arkansan Florida Governor Mike Huckabee who was Governor of Arkansas for 11 years endorsed Senator Rubio over you. How do you feel it?

-Speaker Ryan, you sometimes handled government shutdowns threats. As President of the United States, how do you intend to avoid government shutdowns?

-Senator Rubio said that Iran should use its nuclear energy not for military purposes but for economic purposes. I want to hear from all three of you : how are you going to make sure that Iran follows that procedure?
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #391 on: October 13, 2016, 09:33:21 AM »
« Edited: October 13, 2016, 09:39:18 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio debate answers

-Opening statements

America is a great country through its diversity, its values, its promises and the opportunities it gives to whoever comes there. But today, our values are threatened by terrorists and the American Dream is threatened by the economic downturn we are living actually. We need to know whom of us will be the best to face Hillary Clinton and Tim Ashe on Election Day, to get America back on track, to grow the U.S. economy, to reinforce international security and to bring all the American people together. So I hope you will enjoy this debate because this is the last one in this cycle. Thank you.

-How does it feel to learn that one your supposed opponents for the general election passed away as it was the case for Angus King?

Well, despite our disagreements and despite the fact he was supposed to be one of our nominee's two major opponents alongside Hillary Clinton, Angus King should be honored for the service he made to our country. Like every American running for President of the United States, we got to have the best platform to bring all of the American people together as I intend to do through my  pro-growth economic agenda.

-Senator Rubio, in the Senate, you recently co-sponsored the Bipartisan Counterterrorist Coalition Act that passed into law and that would reinforce our defense ties with Middle Eastern and South Asian countries. How will it be effective into fighting terrorism?

By reinforcing our alliances, our collaborations will be stronger and more military force and arsenal will be deployed to defeat terrorism in the Middle East. Terrorists are trying to divide us through fear but if we work together, terrorists will be defeated. This is peace and security through strength and collaboration. Through its diplomacy, through its support to terrorist organizations like Hezbollah and through the development of its nuclear arsenal, Iran wants Israel's disappearance, which will cause a genocide against an entire people. But the reinforcement of our Defense ties with our allies in the Middle East through the Bipartisan Counterterrorist Coalition Act will ensure Israel's survival by increasing sanctions against Iran and pressure on the Iranian government since this country is neighboring many of our strategic allies : Turkey, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan and Pakistan. That way, Iran will be force to give up the military nature of its nuclear program for the sake of peace and stability.

-Should we deter arms transfers to Syria?

Of course we should. The stronger Assad's army is, the more chances it has to defeat the Syrian rebellion and to reinforce Assad's tyranny in Syria. Instead of fighting ISIS in Syria as we are doing, Russia is orchestrating airstrikes against the rebellion and is providing military materiasls to the Assad regime to keep Assad into power and to defend its local economic interests. As long as Assad is in power, as long as tyranny remains in Syria, our fight against ISIS will be difficult. So we have to deter foreign arms transfers to Syria by sanctioning whoever provides weapons to the Assad regime, which will aweaken Assad's troops and ensure the Syrian rebellion's victory, freedom's victory, justice's victory and integrity's victory, thus bringing security back to Syria.

-Speaker Ryan, Senator Rubio's campaign recently broadcasted a TV ad slamming you for your position in favor of restricting NSA and surveillance without scrapping the PATRIOT Act. How can it be done without scrapping the PATRIOT Act and national security?

[Paul Ryan's response]

-Senator Rubio, your response.

The PATRIOT Act was adopted after 9/11 in order to reinforce our security measures and to collect informations that allow us to prevent terrorists attacks against America from happening. But on June 1, 2015, some parts of the PATRIOT Act expired, thus weakening NSA and surveillance, which kept us from collecting informations that would have been useful to maintain security. So terrorists realized that it was more easy to commit attacks against us and they seased this opportunity in San Bernardino in 2015, Orlando, New York and New Jersey in 2016, Hawai in 2019 and now in Chicago.

Mr. Speaker if we pursue further restriction of the NSA and surveillance, much more terrorists attacks will be commited against us, much more innocent civilians will die, our values will be threatened over and over again, terrorists will win and we will be facing a disastrous situation. We don't want it to happen.

By increasing our security measures, unlike what you plan to do, we will make America safer, terrorist attacks against America will never happen again and freedom will be maintained because terrorists are representing the threat to freedom. We will also reinforce America's national security by condolidating and modernizing our military, reinforcing our alliances, and use all the necessary troops and all other military force, international terrorism will be destroyed and this will be a great step for international peace, stability, security and freedom.

-Senator Cotton, your home state of Arkansas is among the states voting on Super Tuesday that is coming closer and closer. Florida Governor Mike Huckabee who was Governor of Arkansas for 11 years endorsed Senator Rubio over you. How do you feel it?

[Tom Cotton's response]

-Speaker Ryan, you sometimes handled government shutdowns threats. As President of the United States, how do you intend to avoid government shutdowns?

[Paul Ryan's response]

-Senator Rubio said that Iran should use its nuclear energy not for military purposes but for economic purposes. I want to hear from all three of you : how are you going to make sure that Iran follows that procedure?

Iran is already in the throes of economic struggles but the Iranian government doesn't seem to care about it. Instead of using nuclear energy for Iran's economic growth, he uses it to develop nuclear arsenal, to threat its neighbors, to destroy Israel and to attack any nation standing on its away. But by reinforcing economic sanctions against Tehran, reinforcing our defense ties with our allies and in the Indian Subcontinent  pledging to destroy every Iranian nuclear facility through airstrikes if it doesn't act the way it should, economic arguments of Iran's nuclear program will be stronger than military arguments and Iran will be forced to abandon its military nuclear program and use it to develop its national economy for the Iranian people that is struggling to find good-paying jobs and to have access to electricity.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #392 on: October 13, 2016, 10:22:48 AM »

Schedule for the week of Feb. 22, 2020-Feb. 29, 2020, Part 3

February 29, 2020

-Flight to Tulsa, Oklahoma
-Energy policy speech at the Williams Companies, Inc. headquarters in Tulsa, OK
-Speech at the Philbrook Museum of Art in Tulsa, OK
-Fundraising event at the BOK Center in Tulsa, OK
-Meet with college voters at the University of Tulsa in Tulsa, OK
-Foreign policy and space policy speech at the Tulsa Air and Space Museum in Tulsa, OK
-Dinner with the voters at Ike's Chili Parlor in Tulsa, OK
-Rally at Chesapeake Energy Arena in Oklahoma City, OK
-Counterterrorism policy speech at the Oklahoma City National Memorial in Oklahoma City, OK
-Economic policy speech at Chesapeake Energy Corporation headquarters in Oklahoma City, OK
-Barnstorm at South Oklahoma in Oklahoma City, OK, in an effort to woo the local Latino community
-Foreign policy speech at Tinker Air Force Base in Oklahoma City, OK
-Meet with college voters at the University of Oklahoma in Norman, OK
-Fundraising event at the Fred Jones Jr. Museum of Art in Norman, OK
-Rally at Oklahoma Memorial Stadium in Norman, OK
-Economic policy speech at Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company facility in Lawton, OK
-Speech at the Cameron University in Lawton, OK
-Flight to Dallas, Texas
R/H
« Reply #393 on: October 13, 2016, 09:39:59 PM »

Round 23 : March 1, 2020-March 7, 2020
R/H
« Reply #394 on: October 13, 2016, 09:55:05 PM »
« Edited: October 14, 2016, 05:40:41 AM by R/H »

New Polls
As Super Tuesday approaches, Marco Rubio reinforced his status as the clear frontrunner for the Republican nomination. In addition, among all the Republican presidential candidates, he makes the best performance against Hillary Clinton according to the polls. In addition of Super Tuesday, the Republican presidential candidates will have another opportunity to gain points in the race for their party's nomination : the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in National Harbor, Maryland, on March 5, 2020.

Republican National Polls

Marco Rubio : 51 %
Paul Ryan : 25 %

Alabama Polls

Marco Rubio : 39 %
Paul Ryan : 35 %
Tom Cotton : 22 %

ArkansasPolls

Tom Cotton : 41 %
Marco Rubio : 30 %
Paul Ryan : 24 %

Delaware Polls

Marco Rubio : 45 %
Paul Ryan : 28 %

Georgia Polls

Tom Cotton : 21 %

Massachusetts Polls

Paul Ryan : 42 %

Nebraska Polls

Marco Rubio : 44 %
Paul Ryan : 35 %

Oklahoma Polls

Tom Cotton : 25 %

Texas Polls

Marco Rubio : 54 %
Paul Ryan : 30 %
Tom Cotton : 16 %

Vermont Polls

Wyoming Polls

General Election Polls

Hillary Clinton vs Marco Rubio vs Tim Ashe

Marco Rubio : 46 %
Tim Ashe : 13 %

Hillary Clinton vs Paul Ryan vs Tim Ashe

Paul Ryan : 42 %
Tim Ashe: 15 %

Hillary Clinton vs Tom Cotton vs Tim Ashe

Tom Cotton : 42 %
Tim Ashe : 14 %
R/H
« Reply #395 on: October 13, 2016, 11:04:23 PM »

BREAKING NEWS

The Bipartisan Counterterrorist Coalition Act passed in the two chambers of the Congress and is signed into law

Last week, after the terrorist attack in Chicago, Senators Marco Rubio (Rep.-Florida) and Mark Warner (Dem.-Virginia) co-sponsored the Bipartisan Counterterrorist Coalition Act that would reinforce defense ties between the United States, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Turkey, Jordan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Yemen and the United Arab Emirates in order to fight terrorism in the Middle East through military strength and to stop Iran from getting nuclear weapons by increasing pressure on Tehran and making sure Iran uses its nuclear energy to ensure economic growth instead of developping nuclear weapons to trigger a devastating and catastrophic war.

The law easily passed in the House of Representatives. Almost all Republican senators, except for Rand Paul, voted in favor of this law, which made 55 YES votes. In addition of these 55 approvals, 12 Democratic senators gave their support to the law by voting YES, which makes 67 YES votes in total, thus allowing it to cross the 66 votes required not only to pass but also to override any potential presidential veto. The Democratic senators supporting the bill are Mark Warner, of course, Cory Booker, Evan Bayh, Bob Menendez, Bob Casey, Tammy Duckworth, Claire McCaskill, Dick Durban, Martin Heinrich, Ron Wyden and Kirsten Gillibrand.

President Hillary Clinton later signed the bill into law, thus giving the effects it included.

A special Senate election will be held in Maine on this year's Election Day

Senator Angus King's death made his Senate seat vacant. Republican, Democratic and Indendent potential successors announced their candidacy. The Republican Senatorial candidates are former U.S. Ambassador to Costa Rica Peter Cianchette and U.S congressman from Maine Bruce Poliquin. Democratic candidates are former Maine Secretary of State Matthew Dunlap, State Representative Jon Hinck and former Governor John Baldacci. The Independent candidates remain to be announced in the next few days.

Endorsements

Marco Rubio Sad former United States Navy Admiral and organizer of the Operation Neptune's Spear William H. McRaven, U.S. Navy sailor John Sydney McCain IV, Richard Armitage, former Deputy Secretary of State, general, commander of U.S. Africa Command and leader of the 2011 U.S. military intervention in Libya Carter Ham, Businessman Neil Bush (son of George H. W. Bush and brother of George W. Bush), former general of the U.S. armed forces in Afghanistan and former CIA Director David Petraeus, Oklahoma Senator Jim Inhofe, U.S. Congressman from Florida Daniel Webster
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #396 on: October 14, 2016, 11:37:46 AM »
« Edited: October 14, 2016, 11:39:17 AM by UWS »

Schedule for the week of March 1, 2020-March 7, 2020, Part 1

March 1, 2020
-Speech at the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas
-Economic policy speech at Atmos Energy Corporation headquarters in Dallas, TX
-Economic policy speech at AT&T Inc. headquarters in Dallas, TX
-Barnstorm at Fort Worth Silicon Prairie in Dallas, TX
-National unity policy speech at African American Museum in Dallas, TX
-Meet with college voters at the University of Texas at Dallas in Dallas, TX, in an effort to woo the Hispanic vote, the African-American vote and the Asian-American vote
-Foreign policy speech at the George W. Bush Presidential Center in Dallas, TX
-Barnstorm at the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex in Dallas, TX, in an effort to woo the Hispanic vote
-Fundraising event at the Dealey Plaza in Dallas, TX, alongside Neil Bush
-Meet with the voters at the Houston Hispanic Forum Houston, TX
-Economic policy speech in front of the Halliburton Company headquarters in Houston, TX
-Free trade policy speech at the Port of Houston in Houston, TX
-Meet with college voters at the University of Houston in Houston, TX
-Space policy at the Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center in Houston, TX
-Town hall meeting at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston, TX, where Senator Rubio was asked about what he thinks the Republican candidates for Angus King’s vacant Senate seat (due to King's death) in a special election that will be held the same day as the next presidential election :

They are would both be terrific nominees for the Senate seat. As a former Ambassador, Peter Cianchette has the right foreign policy experience to ensure a terrific foreign policy in the Senate. He earns another advantage that he shares with Congressman Poliquin. Whether Cianchette or Poliquin wins the nomination and is elected, they would both, thanks to their business experience, bring economic expertise, which would make another great contribution to economic growth and America’s economic prosperity.

-Supper with the voters at the Russo's New York Pizzeria in Houston, TX
-Meet with the voters at the Galleria in Houston, TX
-Rally at NRG Stadium in Houston, TX

March 2, 2020
-Breakfast with the voters at the Hilton Americas-Houston in Houston, TX
-Energy policy speech in favor of the Keystone XL pipeline at Spindletop in Beaumont, TX
-Rally at Darrell K. Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium in Austin, TX
-Speech at the Lyndon Baines Johnson Library and Museum in Austin, TX
-Speech at Mexic-Arte Museum in Austin, TX
-Meet with college voters at the University of Texas at Austin in Austin, TX
-Rally in Austin with Ted Cruz :

I give my support to Marco Rubio because he's the most conservative candidate in this race. Among the Republican field, Marco is the most likely to defeat President Clinton so he's the most likely to defend the Constitution of the United States as well as our values such as the right to self-defense through gun rights, promotion of life, freedom of religion, integrity, free enterprise and national security.

-Speech at the Shoreline Church in Austin, TX
-Energy policy speech at Valero Energy Corporation headquarters in San Antonio, TX
-Foreign policy speech at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, TX
-Speech at the Cathedral of San Fernando in San Antonio, TX
-Speech at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center
-Dinner with the voters at Cafe Ole in San Antonio, TX
-Speech at the San Antonio Hispanic Chamber of Commerce in San Antonio, TX
-Meet with the voters and the donors at the University of Texas at San Antonio, TX
-Supper with the voters at the Tacos and Tequila in San Antonio, TX

March 3, 2020
-Breakfast with the voters at the Landry's Restaurant, Inc. in the Tower of the America's in San Antonio, TX
-Fundraising event at the San Antonio Public Library in San Antonio, TX
-Speech at the Museo Alameda in San Antonio, TX
-Rally at the AT&T Center in San Antonio, TX, alongside Republican Senate Majority Leader John Cornyn :

I appreciate Senator Rubio's conservative faith. He's the best candidate to attract Hispanic voters and other minority voters and to grow our party and to beat Hillary Clinton thanks to his optimistic agenda that is proposing tax cuts and a stronger purchasing power for all the American people, energy independence by using all of our sources of energies, free trade promotion to ensure our companies' competitiveness, education system reform, budget balance and American businesses' championing. He will also reinforce and modernize our military, consolidate and expand our alliances as he recently did by successfully introducing the Bipartisan Counterterrorist Coalition Act and use all the necessary military force to defeat radical Islamic terrorism, including ISIS, Al Qaida, etc. and stop dishonest regimes like Iran and North Korea from getting nuclear weapons and Russia from pursuing its aggression against our allies.

As Leader of the Majority in the U.S. Senate, I'm ready to work with President Marco Rubio by approving his policies in the Senate for the sake of America's prosperity, security and unity. So I'm asking you to vote for Marco Rubio tonight on one of our most important Super Tuesdays of our lifetime in order to help him to get things done and realize his agenda that will lead us to a New American Century and we need Marco Rubio's strong leadership right here right now!

Thank you. God bless you, God bless Texas and God bless the United States of America.

-Meet with college voters at the Trinity University in San Antonio, TX
-Speech at the Guadalupe Cultural Arts Center in San Antonio, TX
-Flight to Austin, TX
-Dinner with the voters at Sweet Leaf Tea Company headquarters in Austin, TX
-Rally at Dell Diamond in Austin, TX
-Fundraising event at House Park in Austin, TX
-Speech at the Emma S. Barrientos Mexican American Cultural Center in Austin, TX
-Rally with supporters at the W Austin Hotel in Austin, TX, to watch the Super Tuesday results’ development

March 4-7 will come after Super Tuesday
R/H
« Reply #397 on: October 14, 2016, 11:32:52 PM »
« Edited: October 31, 2016, 11:21:44 AM by R/H »

SUPER TUESDAY 2020

PART 1

CNN America's Choice theme : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uvpd4myQXs

Wolf Blitzer : « Good evening ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to CNN's coverage of the Super Tuesday. So remember, the states voting on Super Tuesday this year are Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Georgia, Massachusetts, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Texas, Vermont and Wyoming. So it's 8 am. Do we have news John? »

John King : « Yes and Paul Ryan is leading in most of the Northern counties of Alabama, including the Madison county (Huntsville's location). »

Alabama Primary - 25 % reported
Paul Ryan: 39 %
Tom Cotton : 18 %

Anderson Cooper : « It's 8 : 30 pm and Marco Rubio leads in most of Alabama's southern counties, including in Montgomery and Mobile. »

Alabama Primary - 50 % reported
Marco Rubio : 38 %
Paul Ryan: 37 %
Tom Cotton : 19 %

Wolf Blitzer : « It's 9 pm and Marco Rubio wins the Jefferson county (Birmingham's location). »

Alabama Primary - 75 % reported
Marco Rubio : 39 %
Paul Ryan: 36 %

John King : « It's 9 : 30 pm and we can project that Marco Rubio wins the Alabama primary. »

Alabama Primary - 100 % reported
Marco Rubio : 41 % ✔
Paul Ryan: 37 %

MARCO RUBIO WINS THE ALABAMA PRIMARY

Blitzer : « So Marco Rubio wins the Alabama primary with 41 % of the popular vote and 26 delegates while Paul Ryan wins 18 delegates and Tom Cotton wins 6 delegates. »

Alabama Primary - 100 % reported
Marco Rubio : 41 %, 26 delegates ✔
Paul Ryan: 37 %, 18 delegates
Tom Cotton : 22 %, 6 delegates

Cooper : « We are now turning to Arkansas, the home state of Senator Tom Cotton who leads largely in many rural counties. »

Arkansas Primary - 25 % reported
Tom Cotton : 43 %
Marco Rubio : 30 %
Paul Ryan: 21 %

Cooper : « Tom Cotton wins the Pulaski county (Little Rock's location) while Marco Rubio leads in a few southeastern counties as well as in the Jefferson county (Hope's location). »

Arkansas Primary - 50 % reported
Tom Cotton : 46 %
Marco Rubio : 32 %
Paul Ryan: 22 %

King : « Now we can project that Tom Cotton wins his home state of Arkansas. »

Arkansas Primary - 75 % reported
Tom Cotton : 45 % ✔
Marco Rubio : 32 %
Paul Ryan: 23 %

TOM COTTON WINS THE ARKANSAS PRIMARY

King : « So Tom Cotton wins Arkansas and 28 of the local 38 delegates, followed by Marco Rubio with 6 delegates and Paul Ryan with 4 delegates. »

Arkansas Primary - 100 % reported
Tom Cotton : 47 %, 28 delegates ✔
Marco Rubio : 31 %, 6 delegates
Paul Ryan: 22 %, 4 delegates

Blitzer : « Now we are turning on the state of Delaware and Senator Rubio leads in the Sussex county. »

Delaware Primary - 25 % reported
Paul Ryan: 25 %

Cooper : « Rubio wins the Kent County (Dover's county) and the New Castle county (location of Middletown, Newark and Wilmington). »

Delaware Primary - 50 % reported
Marco Rubio : 46 %
Paul Ryan: 26 %
Tom Cotton : 18 %

King : « Now we can project that Senator Marco Rubio wins the Delaware primary and all the 17 delegates. »

Delaware Primary - 75 % reported
Marco Rubio : 47 %, 17 delegates ✔
Paul Ryan: 25 %

MARCO RUBIO WINS THE DELAWARE PRIMARY
Blitzer : « Here are the final results in Delaware. »

Delaware Primary - 100 % reported
Marco Rubio : 54 %, 17 delegates ✔
Paul Ryan: 26 %, 0 delegate
Tom Cotton : 20 %, 0 delegate

Blitzer : « Let's move to Georgia. While all the three Republican presidential candidates are disputing this state's northern counties, Rubio leads largely in the Fulton county (Atlanta's location). »

Georgia Primary - 25 % reported
Paul Ryan: 30 %
Tom Cotton : 23 %

King : « Rubio leads in most of the southern counties that are bordering his home state of Florida. »

Georgia Primary - 50 % reported
Paul Ryan: 29 %

Cooper : « Rubio wins the Muscogee county (Columbus' location) and the Richmond county (Augusta's location). »

Georgia Primary - 75 % reported
Marco Rubio : 48 %
Paul Ryan: 27 %

Cooper : « Rubio wins the Georgia primary. »

Georgia Primary - 100 % reported
Marco Rubio : 48 %, 54 delegates ✔
Paul Ryan: 28 %, 13 delegates
Tom Cotton : 24 %, 7 delegates

MARCO RUBIO WINS THE GEORGIA PRIMARY
Blitzer : « Here's what we can report in Massachusetts : Paul Ryan leads in the Suffolk county (Boston's location) by three points over Marco Rubio. »

Massachusetts Primary - 25 % reported
Paul Ryan: 41 %
Marco Rubio : 38 %

King : « While Ryan leads in the Middlesex , Rubio leads in the Hampden county (Springfield's location). »

Massachusetts Primary - 50 % reported
Paul Ryan: 40 %

Cooper : « While Ryan leads in the Middlesex , Rubio leads in the Hampden county (Springfield's location). »

Massachusetts Primary - 75 % reported
Paul Ryan: 42 %
Marco Rubio : 37 %

King : « We can project that Paul Ryan wins the Massachusetts primary. »

Massachusetts Primary - 100 % reported
Paul Ryan: 42 %, 20 delegates ✔
Marco Rubio : 37 %, 17 delegates
Tom Cotton : 21 %, 4 delegates

PAUL RYAN WINS THE MASSACHUSETTS PRIMARY
R/H
« Reply #398 on: October 15, 2016, 05:33:17 AM »
« Edited: October 15, 2016, 08:23:36 AM by R/H »

SUPER TUESDAY 2020

PART 2

Anderson Cooper : « Here comes the first result in the Vermont primary. While Paul Ryan leads in the Benington and Windsor counties, Marco Rubio leads in the Washington county (Montpelier's location) and in the Chittenden county (Burlington's and South Burlington's location). »

Vermont Primary - 25 % reported
Marco Rubio : 49 %
Paul Ryan: 34 %
Tom Cotton : 17 %

John King : « We can now project that Senator Rubio leads in Rutland and sweeps all the other remaining counties. »

Vermont Primary - 50 % reported
Marco Rubio : 52 %
Paul Ryan: 32 %

Wolf Blitzer : « It's 10 pm and we can project that Marco Rubio will win the Vermont primary and because he earned over 50 % of the popular vote, he will win all the state's 16 delegates. »

Vermont Primary - 75 % reported
Marco Rubio : 53 %, 16 delegates ✔
Paul Ryan: 31 %, 0 delegate
Tom Cotton : 16 %, 0 delegate

MARCO RUBIO WINS THE VERMONT PRIMARY

Vermont Primary - 100 % reported
Marco Rubio : 52 %, 16 delegates ✔
Paul Ryan: 31 %, 0 delegate
Tom Cotton : 17 %, 0 delegate

King : « Let's take a look at Nebraska, where Senator Rubio leads in almost all the eastern counties, including the Douglas county (Omaha's location), the Sarpy county (Bellevue's location) and the Lancaster county (Lincoln's location). »

Nebraska Primary - 25 % reported

Cooper : « It's 10 : 30 pm and Rubio, Ryan and Cotton are battling for the counties in the center of Nebraska. »

Nebraska Primary - 50 % reported
Paul Ryan: 33 %

Cooper : « It's 11 pm and Rubio and Ryan are sharing the western counties. »

Nebraska Primary - 75 % reported

Cooper : « It's 11 : 30 pm and Marco Rubio wins the Nebraska primary and all the 34 delegates. »

Nebraska Primary - 100 % reported
Marco Rubio : 44 %, 34 delegates ✔
Paul Ryan: 35 %, 0 delegate
Tom Cotton : 21 %, 0 delegate

MARCO RUBIO WINS THE NEBRASKA PRIMARY

Cooper : « Let's turn to Oklahoma where Marco Rubio leads in almost all the northeastern counties, including in Tulsa. »

Oklahoma Primary - 25 % reported

King : « Rubio dominates in the center of Oklahoma, including the Oklahoma county (Oklahoma City's location) and the Cleveland county (Norman's location). »

Oklahoma Primary - 50 % reported
Paul Ryan: 31 %

King : « Cotton wins most of the eastern counties that are bordering his home state of Arkansas while Rubio wins most of the western counties. »

Oklahoma Primary - 75 % reported
Paul Ryan: 30 %

Blitzer : « Now we can project that Marco Rubio is the winner of the Oklahoma primary. »

Oklahoma Primary - 100 % reported
Marco Rubio : 44 %, 28 delegates ✔
Paul Ryan: 31 %, 8 delegates
Tom Cotton : 25 %, 5 delegates

MARCO RUBIO WINS THE OKLAHOMA PRIMARY

Blitzer : « There we come : the Texas primary, the richest Super Tuesday state in terms of delegates. Marco Rubio leads in Dallas and in almost all the neighboring counties. Tom Cotton leads in ten northeastern counties.

Texas Primary - 25 % reported
Tom Cotton : 17 %

King : « While Marco Rubio and Paul Ryan are sharing an important part of the northwestern counties, the Florida Senator dominates in the center of Texas, in the southeastern counties and also in the Travis county (Austin's location) and the Harris county (Houston's location). »

Texas Primary - 50 % reported
Marco Rubio : 52 %

Cooper : « Hey guys, we can report that Senator Rubio cominates in the southern counties of Texas and leads largely in the Bexar county (San Antonio's location). This large lead in a town that is the residence of a massive Hispanic population demonstrates Rubio's ability to attract Hispanic voters. »

Texas Primary - 75 % reported
Marco Rubio : 54 %
Paul Ryan: 31 %

Blitzer : « Now we can project that Marco Rubio wins the Texas primary. This is a big win for the Florida Senator tonight. »

Texas Primary - 100 % reported
Marco Rubio : 55 %, 141 delegates ✔
Paul Ryan: 30 %, 12 delegates
Tom Cotton : 15 %, 0 delegate

MARCO RUBIO WINS THE TEXAS PRIMARY

Blitzer : « It's midnight. We now have one state left to follow : Wyoming. Rubio leads in almost all the eastern counties, including the Laramie county (Cheyenne's location) and the Albany county (Laramie's location), except for the Crook and Converse counties where Paul Ryan leads. »

Wyoming Caucuses - 25 % reported

King : « It's 12 : 30 am. We can see that while Marco Rubio dominates in the eastern and middle counties in Wyoming, including the Natrona county (Casper's location), Paul Ryan does the same for the northwestern counties. »

Wyoming Caucuses - 50 % reported

King : « It's 1 am and Marco Rubio maintains his lead in Wyoming. »

Wyoming Caucuses - 75 % reported

King : « It's 1 : 30 am and Marco Rubio wins the Wyoming caucuses. »

Wyoming Caucuses - 100 % reported
Marco Rubio : 44 %, 16 delegates ✔
Paul Ryan: 34 %, 7 delegates
Tom Cotton : 22 %, 4 delegates

MARCO RUBIO WINS THE WYOMING CAUCUSES

Blitzer : « So now after Super Tuesday, Marco Rubio increased his lead in terms of delegates. He now has 584 delegates, followed by Paul Ryan with 158 delegates and Tom Cotton with 79 delegates. We wish you good night and we'll see you next week on the coverage of the Republican contests in Louisiana, Mississippi, Idaho and Hawai. »

R/H
« Reply #399 on: October 15, 2016, 08:37:22 AM »

Republican Party Presidential Primaries, 2020 - Map and Delegate Count

Marco Rubio : 584 delegates
Paul Ryan : 158 delegates
Tom Cotton : 79 delegates
James Comey : 4 delegates

1219 delegates needed to win the nomination
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31  
« previous next »
Jump to: