The Blue Avatar silence on impeachment is an embarrassment.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 04, 2024, 11:07:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Blue Avatar silence on impeachment is an embarrassment.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Author Topic: The Blue Avatar silence on impeachment is an embarrassment.  (Read 6655 times)
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: October 10, 2019, 11:32:02 PM »

I'm a registered Democrat because New York is a closed primary state and elections are mostly decided in the Democratic primary. I intend on voting for the weakest candidate in the NY Primaries next year, OR an admirable 'good' Democrat like Tulsi Gabbard or even Marianne Williamson or Andrew Yang.

Also, it is possible to find someone's party affiliation and address in New York as long as you know their name, birthday, and zip code: https://voterlookup.elections.ny.gov/

There is the possibility that I get outed as a Republican if I were registered as such, which is dangerous due to the fact that I have successfully infiltrated certain....political organizations that wouldn't take kindly to that.
I don’t think NAMBLA would care
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #76 on: October 11, 2019, 07:17:09 AM »

As I've posted multiple times in a diverse number of places throughout the Internet: The Russia Hoax was proven wrong and most Americans realize that it was a politically motivated witch hunt. The same thing will eventually happen with the Ukraine.

The reason many blue avatars are 'silent' is because they are intelligent, and realize what a 'waste of time' is. Hint: Waste of time to argue about things that many users are delusional about in a "Moon Landing Was Faked" kind of way.

You can post an assertion as many times as you like, but that doesn't make it true.
I Can Now Die Happy
NYC Millennial Minority
United States
Political Matrix
E: 4.39, S: -4.70

P P
« Reply #77 on: October 11, 2019, 11:31:06 AM »

As I've posted multiple times in a diverse number of places throughout the Internet: The Russia Hoax was proven wrong and most Americans realize that it was a politically motivated witch hunt. The same thing will eventually happen with the Ukraine.

The reason many blue avatars are 'silent' is because they are intelligent, and realize what a 'waste of time' is. Hint: Waste of time to argue about things that many users are delusional about in a "Moon Landing Was Faked" kind of way.

You can post an assertion as many times as you like, but that doesn't make it true.

It's true because it's true, not because I post it often, but after all posting the TRUTH at a frequency that can be regarded as OFTEN is what I DO.

You're welcome.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #78 on: October 11, 2019, 12:25:59 PM »

It's true because it's true, not because I post it often, but after all posting the TRUTH at a frequency that can be regarded as OFTEN is what I DO.

You're welcome.

*LOL*
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #79 on: October 11, 2019, 06:17:00 PM »

There's like 3 Trump supporting blue avatars on this site, and one was banned from USGD. Unless you guys want to start paying Fuzzy Bear to be a full time Atlas employee in order to respond to every single thread where people want a "response from the blue avatars", I don't see the point in threads/posts like these.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #80 on: October 11, 2019, 07:25:46 PM »

There's like 3 Trump supporting blue avatars on this site, and one was banned from USGD. Unless you guys want to start paying Fuzzy Bear to be a full time Atlas employee in order to respond to every single thread where people want a "response from the blue avatars", I don't see the point in threads/posts like these.

Its cause they want to paint the GOP as being as terrible as Trump and use this thread as an example of that.
morgankingsley
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #81 on: October 11, 2019, 09:32:06 PM »

There is SN, blue Sanchez, and who else
McNukes™ #NYCMMWasAHero
Nuke
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.23, S: 8.09

« Reply #82 on: October 12, 2019, 04:39:33 PM »

But Trump asking a foreign nation to investigate his political opponents is illegal . He admitted on live tv that he broke the law so it’s not just about disliking Trump anymore as I disliked Trump but opposed impeaching him before the Ukraine scandal.
Cite the U.S. Code or any other statute currently in force.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #83 on: October 12, 2019, 05:26:18 PM »

But Trump asking a foreign nation to investigate his political opponents is illegal . He admitted on live tv that he broke the law so it’s not just about disliking Trump anymore as I disliked Trump but opposed impeaching him before the Ukraine scandal.

Andrew Napolitano a judge (who is no liberal or even close to one by the way ) said Trump committed a crime . I’m sure he knows the law better than either you or I do
TrendsareUsuallyReal
TrendsareReal
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #84 on: October 12, 2019, 05:49:53 PM »

Its cause they want to paint the GOP as being as terrible as Trump and use this thread as an example of that.

Well it’s arguably worse than Trump, but I agree, this thread is a terrible waste of pixel space
morgankingsley
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #85 on: October 12, 2019, 05:55:47 PM »
« Edited: October 12, 2019, 06:00:35 PM by morgankingsley »

This thread has gone on way too long and is not even accomplishing anything anymore. It ironically has become an embarrassment of its own. I think it's time we let this subject rest
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #86 on: October 12, 2019, 06:59:07 PM »

Here you go
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #87 on: October 12, 2019, 07:58:37 PM »

Wow. Served by OSR, then owned by Joe Republic.

Stay down, Nuke. Just stay down.
I Can Now Die Happy
NYC Millennial Minority
United States
Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #88 on: October 12, 2019, 11:25:23 PM »

They did no such thing lol

Nuke is just more in touch with reality than most of Atlas, like me. Like I said before I'll be bringing at least 10 more users like him to this forum to post on a regular basis.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #89 on: October 13, 2019, 12:12:32 AM »

Are you some kind of sports announcer?
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #90 on: October 13, 2019, 12:28:12 AM »

Nuke is just more in touch with reality than most of Atlas, like me. Like I said before I'll be bringing at least 10 more users like him to this forum to post on a regular basis.

LMAO , you sound like a bunch of Kobe Homers on Sports Forums who say Kobe is clearly better than Shaq and Tim Duncan  all time and then post idiotic reasons like Kobe unlike Shaq could shoot the ball from further than 10 feet and could carry teams unlike Duncan then when you argue with them with facts call us haters because the facts didnt fit their narrative.

Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #91 on: October 13, 2019, 05:32:40 PM »

I kind of get why this thread exists due to the internet mentality of silence equaling insecurity. I've seen many blue avatars express similar sentiments about red avatars in threads about Democratic scandals or controversies related to the left too.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #92 on: October 13, 2019, 05:59:36 PM »

LMAO , you sound like a bunch of Kobe Homers on Sports Forums who say Kobe is clearly better than Shaq and Tim Duncan  all time and then post idiotic reasons like Kobe unlike Shaq could shoot the ball from further than 10 feet and could carry teams unlike Duncan then when you argue with them with facts call us haters because the facts didnt fit their narrative.

Seriously. He and shua sure got triggered quickly
YE
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -0.52

« Reply #93 on: October 13, 2019, 06:19:18 PM »

I open this thread and see Badger and OSR agree on something. Is the world coming to an end?
morgankingsley
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #94 on: October 13, 2019, 06:42:21 PM »

I open this thread and see Badger and OSR agree on something. Is the world coming to an end?

This thread is wild
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #95 on: October 13, 2019, 06:53:10 PM »
« Edited: October 13, 2019, 07:43:38 PM by Badger »

This thread is wild

We actually do relatively often. Just not on economics or Reagan.

EDIT: Or hockey vs basketball.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #96 on: October 13, 2019, 07:20:08 PM »

This thread is wild

And this isn’t something where you can have a debate over lol . The law is the law so if it’s been broken , it’s been broken whether majority of the country agrees or disagrees
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #97 on: October 13, 2019, 07:43:06 PM »

This thread is wild

And this isn’t something where you can have a debate over lol . The law is the law so if it’s been broken , it’s been broken whether majority of the country agrees or disagrees

One would think. Sad
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #98 on: October 13, 2019, 08:15:03 PM »

This thread is wild

One would think. Sad

This is why I think while the justice department can’t indict a sitting president they should be able to recommend they be impeached.

I Can Now Die Happy
NYC Millennial Minority
United States
Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #99 on: October 13, 2019, 08:53:01 PM »

Seriously. He and shua sure got triggered quickly

Sorry bro you don't have an accurate definition of the word 'triggered.'
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  
« previous next »