PredictionsMock2020 Presidential Election Polls - GA ResultsPolls
Note: The Google advertisement links below may advocate political positions that this site does not endorse.

Source: Other Source (url)

CandidatePolitical PartyPollGraphPoll Details
DBidenDemocratic47%piePoll Date: 2020-05-15
RTrumpRepublican47%Number Polled: 2,893
IInd CandIndependent0%Margin of Error: 2%
-Other-0%Voter Type: Likely

All tied up

 By: Lief (D-NY) on 2020-06-09 @ 19:14:57

If the 2020 Presidential election between Republican Donald Trump and Democrat
Joe Biden were held today, who will you vote for?

About this Poll
Using random sampling, we sent out text message invitations to an online voter survey with the
questions above. Text message invites made up 96% of our final results, with the remaining 4%
being done via landline (2%) and cell-phone calls (2%). The results then go through a weighing
process to match expected turnout, as projected in the demographics section above. The
margin of error is 2% (population: 10,650,000 || exp turnout: 4,180,000) and those surveyed are
characterized as likely voters.
31,948 text message invitations were sent out (~9% response rate) along with 750 calls to
landlines and cellphones (~15% response rate) over the course of 12 days, from May 4th to
May 15th. Final adjustments and weighing were done May 16th to May 20th.

View All Georgia Polls

Login to Post Comments

Forum Thread for this Poll

Back to 2020 Presidential Polls Home - Polls Home

Terms of Use - DCMA Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies

© Dave Leip's Atlas of U.S. Elections, LLC 2019 All Rights Reserved