Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 04:57:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 ... 58
Author Topic: Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)  (Read 125780 times)
NHI
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #450 on: June 16, 2017, 10:42:03 AM »

Endorsements:

Elizabeth Warren:
Janice Hahn, The New York Times, NARAL, Andrew Cuomo, Jimmy Carter, Rush Holt, Ted Deutch and Mazie Hirono.

Marco Rubio:
Dennis Cook, Chairman of Young Republicans, endorse Marco Rubio because he's convinced that 44-year old Marco Rubio is the best Republican presidential candidate in this race to attract young voters and because Rubio understands the economic and social struggles of the Millennials.

Robert Bentley, Governor of Alabama,  endorse Marco Rubio due to shared views on social, economic and foreign policy issues and also due to their shared opposition to amnesty.

Dan Sullivan, Alaska Senator,  endorse Marco Rubio due to shared hawkish views.

Ron Corbett, Mayor of Cedar Rapids (Iowa), endorse Marco Rubio due to shared views on abortion, freedom of religion and gun rights.

Scott Taylor, Virginia congressman, endorse Marco Rubio due to shared views on foreign policy issues.

Susan Collins, Maine Senator, endorse Marco Rubio due to shared views on economic issues and foreign policy issues.

Phil Scott, candidate for Vermont Governor, endorse Marco Rubio due to shared views on economic issues and free trade.

Asa Hutchinson, Governor of Arkansas, endorse Marco Rubio due to shared views on economic and social issues.

Rob Wittman, Virginia congressman, endorses Marco Rubio due to shared views on economic and foreign policy issues.

Charlie Baker, Governor of Massachusetts, endorses Marco Rubio due to shared views on economic issues and their shared strong fiscal responsibility position.

Stephen Pearcy:
Frank Edelblut GOP Nevada senate  candidate,  Andrew Bacevich, Govenor of Guam Eddie Calvo,  Sean Duffy and a total surprise former Democratic senator from Virginia Jim Webb.

Bernie Sanders:
Governor John Bel Edwards of Louisiana: "I may be a Blue Dog,  but one thing I believe is that Sanders is speaking common sense on economics. We may disagree on social issues, but economics . . . well we agree 100%"

Senator Debbie Stabenow: "I'm from Michigan. I've seen what conservatove government has done to my state. If you want a President that will fight tooth and nail for the average America, then Senator Sanders is your candidate"

Lieutenant-Governor Gavin Newsom: "Jerry (Brown) has already endorsed him, and I can see why. Senator Sanders has proved that he is the candidate of the working class and middle class, and I will be proud to cast a ballot for him."

I'm pretty sure I have Newsom.

Yes, you do. THank you for catching that.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #451 on: June 16, 2017, 11:04:53 AM »

We are proud to endorse Elizabeth Warren, because she is a fighter on economic issues that affect ordinary Americans. As the impetus of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, she fought for the rights of average Americans against corporations. She is a fighter for women's rights, for minority rights, and for the rights of the poor against the rich. We proud to endorse Senator Warren, and look forward to her success.

Statement from NARAL Pro-Choice America
We are honored to endorse Elizabeth Warren for President. She is a fighter for women's rights in this country, and is one the most pro-choice candidates in history. She will be a wonderful President, and we encourage donors to donate to her, now .
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #452 on: June 16, 2017, 11:44:59 AM »

PEARCY WINS NEW HAMPSHIRE LOG CABIN REPUBLICANS POLL IN A LANDSLIDE

Steven Pearcy has been on the rise recently in New Hampshire as he has now won a very important and streak filled straw poll as he has one the NH Primary Log Cabin Republicans poll which winners of the past polls since its beginning have went on to win the New Hampshire primary.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #453 on: June 16, 2017, 12:37:26 PM »

Schedule for Elizabeth Warren

February 2, 2016

Meet Voters in Barnstead, New Hampshire (With Jeanne Shaheen and Maggie Hassan)

Meet Voters in Meredith, New Hampshire (With Jeanne Shaheen)

Debate Prep in Meredith, New Hampshire (With Howard Dean and Jeanne Shaheen)

February 3, 2016

Meet Voters in Madbury, New Hampshire (With Jeanne Shaheen)

Speech in Somersworth, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan)

Bill O'Reilly said last night that I don't have enough experience to be President. Well, President Obama, had the same number of years in the Senate before being elected. Senator Rubio, Senator Paul and Senator Moran only have two more years in the Senate than I do. And Stephen Pearcy isn't an elected official at all. So experience, clearly isn't the issue here Mr. O'Reilly, unless you actually want to support Senator Sanders, which I doubt.

Debate Prep in Somersworth, New Hampshire (With Joe Biden and Howard Dean)

February 4, 2016

Meet Voters in Farmington, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan)

Debate Bernie Sanders at University of New Hampshire, Durham, New Hampshire

February 5, 2016

Meet Voters in Newmarket, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan)

Meet Voters in Northwood, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan)

Meet Voters in Atkinson, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan)

February 6, 2016

Meet Voters in Plaistow, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan)

Attend Screening of Recount, Greenland, New Hampshire

Meet Voters in Rye, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan)

February 7, 2016

Participate in Charity Poker Tournament at the Bellagio, Paradise, Nevada ($100 buy-in all of entry monies go to charity of winners choice)

February 8, 2016

Meet Voters in Chichester, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan)

Meet Voters in Pembroke, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan)

Meet Voters in Allenstown, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan)

February 9, 2016

GOTV Phone Calls, moving around the state of New Hampshire

Election Night Rally at Whittemore Stadium, University of New Hampshire, Durham, New Hampshire
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #454 on: June 16, 2017, 03:01:46 PM »

Steven Pearcy's campaign social media responce to Rubio's statement on Pearcy calling him a warhawk

Senator Rubio tried to defend and rebut our ad calling him a warhawk and he failed.

Truth is Rubio is. He has been endorsed by several warhawks like Dick Cheney, Ron Corbett,John Mccain, Jeb Bush and several others.

And those statements are true not lies. You can easily find them on Ontheissues.com and videos on senator Rubio.

Marco Rubio needs to watch President Eisenhower's speech on the Military Industrial Complex in which he tells the country that we should fear hawkish candidates like senator Rubio.

And senator please stop acting you are like President Reagan you are not President Reagan   
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #455 on: June 16, 2017, 04:30:52 PM »
« Edited: October 04, 2018, 03:06:35 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio Campaign Ad

In an effort to stop Stephen Pearcy's momentum in New Hampshire and to paint Pearcy as weak on foreign policy and terrorism, Marco Rubio's presidential campaign broadcasts an ad against Stephen Pearcy while narrating that Pearcy has no plan to defeat radical Islamic terrorism, does not have the experience to do it and is not determined to ensure America's victory against radical Islamic terrorism while Marco Rubio has the right experience, knowledge, leadership and judgement to accomplish it.

The ad titled « Victory » airs in New Hampshire, South Carolina, Nevada, Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont and Virginia

« Victory » ad narration :

Narrator : In this time of growing terrorist threat around the world, terrorism has become one of the biggest issues of this election. Over the last year, we saw several terrorist attacks in Paris, Garland, San Bernardino, Philadelphia, etc.

And yet, Stephen Pearcy wants us to stop our fight against terrorism even though terrorism is not yet defeated. He seeks America's surrender. And America's surrender means victory for ISIS and international radical Islamic terrorism.

Stephen Pearcy has no plan to defeat radical Islamic terrorism. He does not have the experience, leadership and judgement to do the job. He never talked about the option of America's victory and he never talked about how to get America to victory against terrorism. With Stephen Pearcy, it's no to America's victory. No wonder that, just like it's the case for President Obama and the Democrats, we've never heard Stephen Pearcy defining our enemy by its name, which is radical Islamic terrorism.

For Marco Rubio, America's defeat is not an option. Unlike Stephen Pearcy, he has all the foreign policy experience, knowledge, leadership and judgement to fight and defeat radical Islamic terrorism. He has never been afraid to call the enemy by its name, he has co-sponsored a law sanctionning Hezbollah and he fought Barack Obama on the Iran deal that is giving Iran the necessary funds to build nuclear weapons.

As President of the United States of America, Marco Rubio will fight and defeat terrorism by modernizing our military, reinforcing our alliances, striking terrorists on their turf, restoring sanctions against Iran to make sure Tehran will never get nuclear weapons and trigger nuclear wars and by arming anti-ISIS forces.

He is the candidate in this race who is the most determined to lead America to victory against radical Islamic terrorism. Under his leadership, America will win.

Crowd : USA! USA! USA!

Narrator : So the choice is untested leadership and risky ideas or proven leadership and a path to America's victory against terrorism.

Marco Rubio : I'm Marco Rubio and I approve this message.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #456 on: June 16, 2017, 05:59:21 PM »
« Edited: June 16, 2017, 06:23:16 PM by Jaguar4life »

Stephen Pearcy campaigns in Manchester New Hampshire

So Senator Rubio

*Boos are heard*

Think I am weak on foreign policy and thinks my policy is like President Obama's which is far from the truth.

It is radical Islamic terror and I have said it before but it seems like Senator Rubio hasn't listened.

I will be tough on ISIS however you and other establishment Republicans want to fund Syrian armies that we know nothing about. We need to go after ISIS by ourselfs our own Milltary not a bunch of militias who could be Al Qaeda for all we know.  
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #457 on: June 16, 2017, 06:38:17 PM »
« Edited: June 16, 2017, 08:24:09 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's response to Stephen Pearcy in Concord, New Hampshire

It seems like Mr. Pearcy hasn't listen to my plan to defeat terrorism.

Under my plan, we will use our military and our alliances to defeat ISIS.

Once again, Mr. Pearcy has proven to be unable to tell the truth to the American people, which, by the way, explains why I largely won among the voters who selected the "Tells it like it is" option as their Top candidate quality in Iowa. I don't want to fund and arm any group we know nothing about and could be related to terrorists. My plan is to put in place background checks on Syrian rebels before providing them weapons. It will allow us to learn more about their background and their connections. As long as we don't know who these rebels are and who they are fighting for, they will not get weapons. Terrorists will not get weapons.

[Loud applause from the crowd]
CMB222
United States

« Reply #458 on: June 16, 2017, 10:58:08 PM »

Moran drops out and endorses Rubio
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #459 on: June 17, 2017, 06:14:43 AM »
« Edited: June 17, 2017, 06:25:13 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's speech in Nashua, New Hampshire, in reaction to Jerry Moran's withdrawal from the race

My friends, we've just learned that Senator Jerry Moran dropped out of the race. He is a good friend of mine. We have tremendous admiration for Senator Moran and I congratulate him for the campaign he led for America's cause. We thank him for all he's done and for his service to the state of Kansas and to America. And I also thank him for his endorsement.

[Applause from the audience]

I am proud to see our party making a step closer to party unity. And together, Jerry and I, just like all the conservative movement, will work together to make sure that when I'll become the Republican nominee we will defeat Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders and get America back on track. All Americans will have jobs and they will finally have the opportunity to prosper, which requires cutting taxes for all Americans, making America competitive in the world economy, getting Amerca to energy independence, making this country the best place in the world to open a business, reforming our education system and balancing the budget. We will make America safer by rebuilding our military, strengthening our alliances, striking terrorists on their turf, restoring sanctions that will stop Iran and North Korea from developping nuclear weapons and stop nuclear wars from being triggered. That's how we're going to defeat ISIS and international terrorism and to restore peace, security and freedom, all elements of a New American Century.

Thank you. God bless Jerry Moran, God bless his supporters and God bless the United States of America.

[Loud applause from the audience]
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #460 on: June 17, 2017, 08:14:47 PM »

PEARCY CAMPAIGNS IN NEW HAMPSHIRE on LGBT RIGHTS in Concord

Out of all the candidates Republican and Democrat in this race. I am the one with the best record on gay rights.  Ratt has always welcome gay fans in open arms. I am the only one who has always supported gay marriage.

If president I will not try to overturn the rulling of Gay Marriage that was made back in June.  I will treat gay people as if they were Americans not foreigners

*Crowd erupts in cheers*
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #461 on: June 18, 2017, 09:12:44 AM »

CNN/ORC POLL: NH
Rand Paul: 36%
Marco Rubio: 32%
Stephen Pearcy: 28%

Bernie Sanders: 49%
Elizabeth Warren: 46%
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #462 on: June 18, 2017, 12:18:38 PM »

Pearcy warns people of watchdog groups in campaign rally

So a bunch of liberal and neoconservative watchdog groups are going after me

*Boos are heard*

A group called Media Matters which is a big liberal watchdog organization and they put my speech I made in Nevada about gun rights and they edited it apart and made it look like I was some gun nut! 

I know well that the video they put was a total edit and they took some parts out to make me some kind of gun freak!

Dishonest move!!

*Crowd cheers*

They knew darn well that about the real clip and they edited it for political gain!!!
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #463 on: June 18, 2017, 12:39:45 PM »

STEPHEN PEARCY ON SOCIAL MEDIA

I will pardon if elected Edward Snowden Julian Assange and Chelsea Manning if elected.

They did nothing wrong!
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #464 on: June 18, 2017, 06:40:48 PM »

Pearcy calls out media bias in New Hampshire rally

Now the media even Fox News

*Crowd boos*

Ignore my campaign and it's following so they can keep shilling for Marco Rubio.  All they want to talk about is Elizabeth Warren and Marco Rubio like they are trying to choose the election for us.

They are getting funded by the same people and the same donors as Senator Rubio.   At the very most they get me on but then they talk about him for IDK 2 mins? And that prob is being too generous.

They fear me, The establishment fears me, They know if I am elected that they are going to see a different kind of Republican! And that is gonna happen when we win New Hampshire!!

*Crowd cheers*
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #465 on: June 18, 2017, 09:32:11 PM »
« Edited: June 18, 2017, 09:33:42 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's response to Rand Paul in Nashua, New Hampshire

Well, it seems like Rand seeks to trigger a civil war among the Republican Party, which will only bring divisions inside our party.

[Crowd boos]

Divisions among our party will cost us the election and give us four more years of Barack Obama's destructive years that weaken our economy, diminished free enterprise and threatened our people's constitutional rights. No matter who our nominee will be and no matter where our nominee comes from, we need to work together to defeat the Democrats and get America to a path to prosperity through free enterprise and to a path to freedom through a stronger defense of our constitution. Because when I'm our nominee, we will be a united party, we will grow the conservative movement and we will defeat whoever the Democrats nominate and that's how we're going to make America's future bright.

[Crowd applauds]
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #466 on: June 18, 2017, 09:33:08 PM »

Hillary Clinton Used Personal Email Server while Secy. of State; Possibly Breaking Federal Rules

WH: No Comment on Clinton Email Story in NYT
Press Secy. Josh Earnest told reporters, "The White House and the President were unaware about a separate email server used by Former Secy. of State Hillary Clinton during her tenure at the State Department.

Former Secy. of State Clinton: I did use a private server for convenience.
"What I did was perfectly legally," Frm. Secy. Clinton told reporters. The revelation in the New York Times has drawn criticism from Congressional Republicans, who blame the Obama Administration, as well as the former Secretary of State.

NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #467 on: June 18, 2017, 09:38:12 PM »

Trey Gowdy Calls for an 'investigation' into Clinton's email server. "She may have crossed a line."

Speaker Ryan calls the email server revelation, "troubling"
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #468 on: June 18, 2017, 09:42:43 PM »
« Edited: June 18, 2017, 09:52:34 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's speech in Manchester, New Hampshire, in reaction to the affirmation that Hillary Clinton used a private Email server

Once again, Hillary Clinton has insulted the American people's intelligence by lying about her emails. By using a private email rather than a governmental email, Hillary Clinton compromised our national security and probably compromised counter-terrorism operations. No wonder that she didn't run because she is unqualified to be President of the United States. And I am proud to be endorsed by Trey Gowdy, the chairman of the United States House Select Committee on Events Surrounding the 2012 Terrorist Attack in Benghazi.

It's not acceptable that Hillary Clinton violates the law and puts our national security in danger by using her family's private email server for official communications instead of an official State Department email accounts on federal servers. It's not acceptable that Hillary Clinton hides the truth from the American people by deleting over 30 000 of her emails to make sure the authorities can’t discover her crime and violations, thus getting away with it. This illegal move by Hillary Clinton is allowing America's foes to hijack her emails and to put lives in danger.

When I'm President of the United States, I will be act a very different way. I will use an official State Department email account, and so will all the members of my administration. I will not put our national security at risk and will modernize our security measures and our military, which will help us to defeat terrorism and to keep America safe.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #469 on: June 18, 2017, 09:56:48 PM »
« Edited: June 18, 2017, 10:03:16 PM by Jaguar4life »

STEVEN PEARCY IN A RALLY CALLS CLINTON EMAIL SCANDAL TREASON

So if you have heard the news former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton used a private email instead of her state department email address like she was spouse to be using.

What makes me so angry is that she has lied to America about not just how she used emails but that she deleted 30,000 of them folks.

Whille 4 ambassadors were killed doing their jobs in Benghazi she just ignored it and went on with political fundraising.

She was basically used her own personal email and used that for her job which is invasion of privacy and is very illegal.

I fully support Congressman Trey Gowdy's investigation into this.

As the more of this emails get released the worst it gets.  She probably shared secrets with Russia and China and if that's true I smell treason.

Senator Warren and Sanders must denouce this ASAP.

This is the main reason why she didn't run other than the fact if she can't handle a email address like this. She can't handle the presidency  and I gotta admit it I wanted to beat Hillary Clinton but this is good too. *laughs*

*Crowd starts chanting Lock Her Up*

I probably will lock her up!!! for treason cause that what this isn!!!!!!!!

NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #470 on: June 18, 2017, 11:24:14 PM »

Joe Biden at a campaign rally in Colorado Springs, Colorado

Hillary Clinton's actions as Secretary of State in using a private server for her e-mails was reckless, but I bet you, if you asked Condoleezza Rice or Colin Powell whether they used a private server as Secretary of State, they would answer in the affirmative. Stephen Pearcy's accusations of treason are premature at best, and at worst, they will distract us from reforming State Department procedure so this never happens again. Hillary Clinton is not someone who would willingly sell secrets to any other country, and to say she committed treason is a bridge to far in my view.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #471 on: June 19, 2017, 08:39:35 AM »
« Edited: August 16, 2018, 07:55:58 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's schedule February 2-February 9 2016, Part 1

February 2
-Meet with voters in Concord, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte and John H. Sununu
-Economic policy speech at Sanel Auto Parts headquarters in Concord, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte and John H. Sununu
-Veterans policy speech at Veterans Monument in Concord, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte and John H. Sununu
-Rally with voters at Everett Arena in Concord, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte and John H. Sununu
-Meet with voters in Franklin, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte and John H. Sununu
-Meet with voters in Andover, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte and John H. Sununu
-Meet with voters in Canterbury, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte and John H. Sununu
-Meet with voters in Hopkinton, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte and John H. Sununu
-Meet with voters in Henniker, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte and John H. Sununu
-Meet with voters in Dunbarton, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte and John H. Sununu
-Meet with voters in Hooksett, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte and John H. Sununu
-Meet with voters in Loudon, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte and John H. Sununu
-Meet with voters in Newbury, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte and John H. Sununu
-Meet with voters in Bow, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte and John H. Sununu
-Energy policy speech at Merrimack Station plant in Bow, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte and John H. Sununu :

America's energy independence is urgent than ever before. We need to get to energy independence in order to make sure that America will take advantage of all its own sources of energy : oil, gas, coal, wind, solar, nuclear, hydroelectricity, etc. It will ensure massive job creation here in America and get us the necessary revenues to develop renewable energies.

In addition, since it will reduce our dependency on foreign oil, America's energy independence will deprive terrorists of revenues that they are using to fund their terrorist activities, so it will weaken terrorists. This will be another factor of America's victory against terrorism.

-Meet with voters in Sutton, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte and John H. Sununu
-Meet with voters in New London, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte and John H. Sununu
-Meet with voters in Northfield, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte and John H. Sununu
-Debate preparation in Northfield, New Hampshire

February 3
-Meet with voters in Manchester, New Hampshire Chris Sununu and Frank Guinta
-Economic policy speech at the Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce in Manchester, New Hampshire with Chris Sununu and Frank Guinta
-Economic policy speech at Segway Inc. headquarters in Manchester, New Hampshire with Chris Sununu and Frank Guinta
-Rally with voters at the SNHU Arena in Manchester, New Hampshire with Chris Sununu and Frank Guinta
-Fundraising event at the Palace Theatre in Manchester, New Hampshire with Chris Sununu and Frank Guinta
-Meet with college voters at the Southern New Hampshire University in Manchster, New Hampshire with Chris Sununu and Frank Guinta in an effort to win among young voters
-Fundraising event at City Hall Plaza in Manchester, New Hampshire with Chris Sununu and Frank Guinta
-Town hall meeting with voters in Manchester, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Bedford, New Hampshire with Chris Sununu and Frank Guinta
-Meet with voters in New Boston, New Hampshire with Chris Sununu and Frank Guinta
-Meet with voters in Amherst, New Hampshire with Chris Sununu and Frank Guinta
-Meet with voters in Litchfield, New Hampshire with Chris Sununu and Frank Guinta
-Meet with voters in Merrimack, New Hampshire with Chris Sununu and Frank Guinta
-Economic policy speech at PC Connection headquarters in Merrimack, New Hampshire with Chris Sununu and Frank Guinta
-Speech at the Merrimack Premium Outlets shopping center in Merrimack, New Hampshire with Chris Sununu and Frank Guinta
-Meet with voters in Nashua, New Hampshire with Chris Sununu and Frank Guinta
-Meet with voters in Brookline, New Hampshire with Chris Sununu and Frank Guinta
-Agriculture policy speech at Pheasant Lane Mall in Nashua, New Hampshire with Chris Sununu and Frank Guinta
-Limited government policy speech in Nashua, New Hampshire with Chris Sununu and Frank Guinta
-Foreign policy speech at Nashua's airport in Nashua, New Hampshire
-Meet with college voters at Rivier University in Nashua, New Hampshire, in an effort to attract young voters
-Debate preparation in Nashua, New Hampshire

February 4
-Meet with voters in Greenfield, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Weare, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Mason, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Milford, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Wilton, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Greenville, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Hancock, New Hampshire
-Debate preparation in Hancock, New Hampshire

February 5
-Meet with voters in Londonderry, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Chester, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Newton, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Hampstead, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Newmarket, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Raymond, New Hampshire
-Small government policy speech in Raymond, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Fremont, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Brentwood, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Exeter, New Hampshire
-Gun rights policy speech at SIG Sauer headquarters in Exeter, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Hampton, New Hampshire
-Fundraising event at Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom in Hampton, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Seabrook, New Hampshire
-Energy policy speech at Seabrook Station nuclear power plant in Seabrook, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Rye, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Greenland, New Hampshire
-Debate preparation in Greenland, New Hampshire

February 6
-Meet with voters in Portsmouth, New Hampshire
-Counter-terrorism policy speech at Pease Air National Guard Base in Portsmouth, New Hampshire
-Foreign policy speech at the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard in Portsmouth, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Nottingham, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Northwood, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Durham, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Dover, New Hampshire
-Trade policy speech in Dover, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Rochester, New Hampshire
-Fundraising event at the Rochester Public Library in Rochester, New Hampshire
-Town hall meeting with undecided voters in Rochester, New Hampshire

Voter 1 : Senator Rubio, I consider myself as an Independent voter and I'm hesitating between voting for you or one of the the Democratic candidates in the New Hampshire primary. I'm worried about the terrorist threat and the Iranian threat. So I'd like to ask you the following question : should Israel become a NATO member?

Rubio : I think so. Israelis one of our greatest allies, including when it comes to fight terrorism. But unfortunatley, Barack Obama has given up on Israel and built one of the worst deals America has ever made : the Iran nuclear deal that is giving Tehran the revenues to build nuclear weapons that would destroy Israel, our allies and America. Israeli NATO membership could significantly enhance the NATO’s overall combat and intelligence gathering process’ critically needed to fight international terrorism, extremism and weapons of mass destruction (WMD). Israel could play a pivotal role by cementing its strong intelligence-to-intelligence cooperation with Western spy organizations by officially joining the Alliance thanks, notably to the collaboration of Mossad. We all know the U.N. is not on Israel's side. But Israel's NATO membership, aside from directly benefiting from additional security guarantees stipulated by NATO’s Article Five, could also serve the state’s long-term diplomatic interests by strengthening its standing within the international arena.

Voter 1 : Thank you Senator, you have my vote.

Voter 2 : Senator Rubio, as a manufacturing worker, I want to know what is your plan to keep American manufacturing jobs here in the United States?

Rubio : By reducing our corporation tax rate from 40 % to 20%. One of the reasons why our manufacturing jobs are going away is because we have the highest corporate tax rate in the Western hemisphere while Singapore's corporate tax rate is at only 17 %, which gives them the upper hand. As President, I will also cut taxes for America's manufacturin businesses, which will make them competitive due to a friendlier environment for businesses. That's how we're going to keep American manufacturing jobs by making Americathe best place in the world to do business and by putting the government out of the way of American business owners, which will help them to innovate, to produce, to sell and to create jobs.

Voter 2 : Thank you Senator, I just made my choice and my choice is you.

-Meet with voters in Somersworth, New Hampshire
-Debate preparation for all the afternoon
-Marco Rubio debates with Rand Paul and Stephen Pearcy at Saint Anselm College in Goffstown, New Hampshire

February 7
-Meet with voters in Goffstown, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Manchester, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Nashua, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Rindge, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Dublin, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Troy, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Keene, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Washington, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Unity, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Newport, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Claremont, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Lebanon, New Hampshire
-Foreign policy speech at the War Memorial in Lebanon, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Haverhill, New Hampshire
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #472 on: June 19, 2017, 08:40:16 AM »
« Edited: June 19, 2017, 08:59:30 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's schedule February 2-February 9 2016, Part 2

February 8
-Meet with voters in Meredith, New Hampshire
-Economic policy speech in Meredith, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Laconia, New Hampshire
-Rally with voters at Robbie Mills Field in Laconia, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Ossipee, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Freedom, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Madison, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Conway, New Hampshire
-Healthcare policy speech in Conway, New Hampshire
-Economic policy speech in Conway, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Carroll, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte
-Meet with voters in Berlin, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte
-Manufacturing policy speech in Berlin, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte
-Meet with voters in Lancaster, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte
-Meet with voters in Dixville Notch, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte
-Meet with voters in Milan, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte
-Meet with voters in Whitefield, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte

February 9
-Meet with voters in Farmington, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte
-Meet with voters in Atkinson, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte
-Meet with voters in Plaistow, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte
-Economic policy speech in Plaistow, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Chichester, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte
-Meet with voters in Pembroke, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte
-Meet with voters in Concord, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte and Chris Sununu
-Dinner with voters at Pizzeria & Grill in Concord, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte and Chris Sununu
-Rally with voters at Douglas N. Everett Arena in Concord, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte and Chris Sununu
-Manufacturing policy speech at Autozone headquarters in Concord, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte and Chris Sununu
-Economic policy speech at the Greater Concord Chamber of Commerce in Concord, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte and Chris Sununu
-Meet with voters in Pinardville, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte and Chris Sununu
-Meet with voters in Manchester, New Hampshire with Kelly Ayotte and Chris Sununu
-Rally with voters at Northeast Delta Dental Stadium in Manchester, New Hampshire
-Rally with supporters at the JFK Memorial Coliseum in Manchester, New Hampshire where Senator Rubio calls to all his supporters to come out and vote for him tonight at the New Hampshire Republican primary
-GOTV Phone Calls, moving all around the state of New Hampshire
-Election Night Rally at West Side Ice Arena in Manchester, New Hampshire
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #473 on: June 19, 2017, 09:44:19 AM »

May I have until midnight EST to post my summary?
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #474 on: June 19, 2017, 12:09:06 PM »
« Edited: June 19, 2017, 12:18:33 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's response to Joe Biden on Social Media

Vice-President Biden tried to justify Hillary Clinton's actions, including the use of a private email server. In other words, I think he meant « What difference at this point does it make whether Hillary obstructs the truth from the American people and diminished our national security by deleting over 30 000 emails that will be hijacked by America's enemies?»

Facts matter. Truth matters. Corruption can not be tolerated. Insecurity can not be tolerated. And all of this will end under my presidency.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 ... 58  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies