Swearing in of New Officeholders
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 08:20:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 ... 167
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 578712 times)
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #200 on: February 28, 2008, 08:55:05 PM »

I, Lief, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lieutenant Governor of the Northeast Region and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of Northeast and of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #201 on: February 29, 2008, 04:28:26 PM »

I hereby resign the office of Attorney General effective immediately upon swearing in as Chief Judicial Officer of the Northeast

I, Hashemite, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Chief Judicial Officer of the Northeast Region and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of Northeast and of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #202 on: March 06, 2008, 12:02:20 PM »

I, Keystone Phil, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the Republic of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #203 on: March 06, 2008, 03:17:08 PM »

I, meekermariner, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #204 on: March 06, 2008, 11:30:57 PM »

I, hughento, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

« Reply #205 on: March 07, 2008, 10:36:26 PM »

I, Ebowed, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Vice President and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia.
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #206 on: March 17, 2008, 12:13:45 AM »

(1)  RESIGNATION.  I hereby resign the office of Senator, effective immediately.

(2)  OATH OF OFFICE.  I, Mr. Moderate, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Forum Affairs and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Atlasia and of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #207 on: March 18, 2008, 09:55:57 PM »

(1)  RESIGNATION.  I hereby resign the office of Superior Court Judge of the Mideast, effective immediately.

(2)  OATH OF OFFICE.  I, MasterJedi, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of External Affairs and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Atlasia and of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
CultureKing
United States

« Reply #208 on: March 18, 2008, 11:20:41 PM »

I, CultureKing, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #209 on: March 21, 2008, 04:56:28 PM »

I hereby resign the office of Chief Judicial Officer of the Northeast Regioneffective immediately upon swearing in as Senator.

I, Hashemite, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senate and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of Northeast and of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

« Reply #210 on: March 29, 2008, 02:10:54 PM »

I, Colin Wixted, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Peter
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -7.48

« Reply #211 on: March 30, 2008, 03:23:44 PM »

I, Peter, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Attorney General and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #212 on: April 14, 2008, 09:32:55 AM »

I, Lewis Trondheim, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -8.35

« Reply #213 on: May 02, 2008, 05:14:54 PM »

Considering, it is past Midday Friday May 2, I thought I might as well get myself sworn in as one of Atlasia's new Senator's.

I, Rockefeller Republican, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully exceute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

« Reply #214 on: May 02, 2008, 05:30:12 PM »

Considering, it is past Midday Friday May 2, I thought I might as well get myself sworn in as one of Atlasia's new Senator's.

I, Rockefeller Republican, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully exceute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Happy exceuting!
CultureKing
United States

« Reply #215 on: May 03, 2008, 01:29:22 AM »

Just to reaffirm:

I, Cultureking, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

« Reply #216 on: May 03, 2008, 11:50:42 AM »

I, Colin Wixted, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #217 on: May 06, 2008, 10:14:41 AM »

I, EarlAW, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #218 on: May 20, 2008, 03:15:20 PM »

I, Inks.LWC, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Deputy Secretary of Forum Affairs and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -5.57

« Reply #219 on: May 21, 2008, 09:55:14 PM »

I, Sensei, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Governor of the Mideast and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

« Reply #220 on: June 26, 2008, 12:17:37 PM »

I, Ebowed, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the Republic of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #221 on: July 01, 2008, 04:25:36 PM »
« Edited: July 01, 2008, 05:24:27 PM by Gov. South Park Conservative »

I, South Park Conservative, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Governor of the Southeast and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

EDIT: Sorry, wrong region. For clarification, I am the Governor of the Southeast.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #222 on: July 01, 2008, 04:34:28 PM »

I, South Park Conservative, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Governor of the Midwest and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Ilikeverin's not going to be happy with this.
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #223 on: July 01, 2008, 04:44:21 PM »

He doesn't even live in the Midwest anymore.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #224 on: July 03, 2008, 05:26:12 PM »

I have a Senator!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 ... 167  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length