Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 07:44:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 ... 58
Author Topic: Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)  (Read 125574 times)
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #400 on: June 12, 2017, 10:16:25 AM »

When does this turn end? I may need an extension.

Wednesday Night...you have time.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #401 on: June 12, 2017, 05:19:36 PM »

STEVEN PEARCY HEALTHCARE AIRED IN STATES OF IOWA NEW HAMPSHIRE,SOUTH CAROLINA AND NEVADA

*A man appears in the corner*

There's a big war these days on healthcare

One side is big pharma and Obamacare

The other side is the government run hospitals where you have to wait 4 hours just for a checkup

Some choice

That's why I like what Stephen Pearcy has to say

He's got the right ideas and he is on the right side.

He says get big pharma and business and goverment out of Medicare and your healthcare plan all together

And give it back to the patients and the doctors they choose

Now thats the side I want to be on.

I'm Stephen Pearcy and I approve this message

UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #402 on: June 13, 2017, 08:24:32 AM »
« Edited: October 04, 2018, 12:23:45 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's schedule January 15-February 1 2016, Part 2

January 19
-Flight to Des Moines, Iowa
-Meet with voters in Des Moines, Iowa
-Fundraising event at the Civic Center of Greater Des Moines in Des Moines, Iowa
-Healthcare policy at Mercy Medical Center in Des Moines, Iowa
-Economic policy speech in Des Moines, Iowa
-Speech in reaction to Stephen Pearcy's comments on Iran :

You know, during a town-hall meeting with Anderson Cooper, Stephen Pearcy accused me of wanting to go to war with Iran. These claims are wrong. I want to stop a war with Iran from being triggered, which requires making sure that Iran never gets nuclear weapons. No wonder that Mr. Pearcy knows absolutely nothing about foreign policy, it explains why he doesn't understand anything about my foreign policy agenda. My plan to stop Iran from becoming a military nuclear power is to strengthen our alliances with our allies in the Middle East and in the Indian Subcontinent to increase pressure on Iran and to restore sanctions in order the Iranian government from taking the necessary money from the lifting of the sanctions to develop nuclear weapons. Iran will be sanctioned unless its government uses this country's nuclear energy for Iran's economic growth and not for the development of nuclear weapons.

So Mr. Pearcy, before misconstruing my agenda, I recommend you to read carefully on my website marcorubioforpresident.com and you will see that my plan is to promote peace through strength. Because peace through strength is exactly what helped America to win the Cold War under Ronald Reagan. If it worked, it can work again.

-Meet with voters in West Des Moines, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Meet with voters in Altoona, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Meet with voters in Boone, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Agriculture policy speech in Boone, Iowa with Joni Ernst in an effort to win among farmers
-Meet with voters in Madrid, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Meet with voters in Ogden, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Meet with voters in Ames, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Anti-abortion policy speech in Ames, Iowa with Joni Ernst in an effort to win among pro-life voters
-Meet with college voters at Iowa State University in Ames, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Meet with voters in Nevada, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Meet with voters in Story City, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Meet with voters in Huxley, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Meet with voters in Newton, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Agriculture policy speech at Maytag Dairy Farms headquarters in Newton, Iowa with Joni Ernst in an effort to win among farmers
-Meet with voters in Colfax, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Meet with voters in Monroe, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Meet with voters in Prairie City, Iowa with Joni Ernst

January 20
-Meet with voters in Pella, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Meet with voters in Knoxville, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Meet with rural voters in Pleasantville, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Meet with rural voters in Melcher-Dallas, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Meet with rural voters in Indianola, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Town hall meeting with voters at the National Hot Air Balloon Museum in Indianola, Iowa
-Meet with voters in Carlisle, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Meet with voters in Norwalk, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Meet with rural voters in Winterest, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Rally with voters at 224 South Second Street (birthplace of actor John Wayne) in Winterest, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Meet with rural voters in Earlham, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Meet with voters in Granger, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Meet with rural voters in Urbandale, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Rally with voters at Buccaneet Arena in Urbandale, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Agriculture policy speech at Living History Farms in Urbandale, Iowa with Joni Ernst in an effort to attract farmers
-Speech in Urbandale, Iowa with Joni Ernst :

Today, we are on January 20th 2016, exactly one year before the end of Barack Obama's presidency and the inauguration of the next President of the United States. This will be the end of eight years of increasing national insecurity through growing terrorist threat, of stagnant economy and national division. When I'll become President of the United States one year from now on January 20th 2017, we will see the beginning of a New American Century. We will make America prosperous by promoting free enterprise and free market and we will make America safe through a stronger military and stronger alliances, which will help us to defeat radical Islamic terrorism.

In less than two weeks, Iowa will be, as usual, the first state to vote to decide who will be our nominee. That's why I'm asking for your vote because if I'm our nominee, we will unite and grow our party, defeat Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders, bring this country back and make our children the most prosperous generation of Americans that ever lived. That's the pledge I will make when I'll put my left hand on the Bible while rising my right hand, solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States and will with the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States and say « So help me God ».

Thank you. God bless Iowa and God bless the United States of America.

-Meet with voters in Clive, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Meet with voters in Waukee, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Meet with voters in Adel, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Agriculture policy speech at Stine Seed headquarters in Adel, Iowa with Joni Ernst in an effort to attract farmer voters
-Meet with voters in Grimes, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Meet with voters in Perry, Iowa with Joni Ernst
-Meet with voters in Jefferson, Iowa with Joni Ernst
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #403 on: June 13, 2017, 08:53:47 AM »
« Edited: July 16, 2018, 11:21:08 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio Campaign Ad

In an effort to win among pro-life voters and social conservative voters, an important group of voters in Iowa that are likely to determine the results of the Iowa Republican caucuses, Marco Rubio's presidential campaign broadcasts an ad about Marco Rubio's vision in opposition to abortion and in favor of life.

The ad titled « Life » airs in Iowa and South Carolina

« Life » advertisement narration :

For me, the issue of abortion and life is not a political issue, it's a human rights issue.

I will look for ways to limit the number of abortions in this country, particularly those late term abortions, where children who are viable outside the womb are still being killed.

If I have to make a choice, I am going to choose life. It's not because I want to tell anybody what to do with their body or their lives but because I believe one of the fundamental rights given to us by our creator is the right to live.

I'm Marco Rubio and I approve this message.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #404 on: June 13, 2017, 10:52:16 AM »
« Edited: July 16, 2018, 11:22:07 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's schedule January 15-February 1 2016, Part 3

January 21
-Meet with voters in Webster City, Iowa with Ted Cruz
-Meet with voters in Jewell Junction, Iowa with Ted Cruz
-Meet with voters in Eagle Grove, Iowa with Ted Cruz
-Meet with rural voters in Clarion, Iowa with Ted Cruz
-Speech at Clarion Church of Christ in Clarion, Iowa with Ted Cruz in an effort to attract undecided evangelical and catholic voters
-Meet with rural voters in Belmond, Iowa with Ted Cruz
-Meet with voters in Hampton, Iowa with Ted Cruz
-Meet with voters in Ackley, Iowa with Ted Cruz
-Meet with voters in Iowa Falls, Iowa with Ted Cruz
-Meet with voters in Eldora, Iowa with Ted Cruz
-Meet with voters in Parkersburg, Iowa with Ted Cruz
-Meet with voters in Clarksville, Iowa with Ted Cruz
-Meet with voters in Allison, Iowa with Ted Cruz
-Meet with voters in Greene, Iowa with Ted Cruz
-Meet with voters in Waterloo, Iowa with Ted Cruz
-Foreign policy speech at Sullivan Brothers Iowa Veterans Museum in Waterloo, Iowa with Ted Cruz
-Healthcare policy speech at Covenant Medical Center in Waterloo, Iowa with Ted Cruz
-Meet with voters in Cedar Falls, Iowa with Ted Cruz
-Meet with college voters at the University of Northern Iowa in Cedar Falls, Iowa with Ted Cruz in an effort to attract young voters
-Meet with voters in Evansdale, Iowa with Ted Cruz
-Meet with voters in Hudson, Iowa with Ted Cruz
-Meet with voters in Elk Run Heights, Iowa with Ted Cruz

January 22
-Meet with voters in La Porte City, Iowa with Ted Cruz
-Meet with voters in Cedar Rapids, Iowa with Ted Cruz
-Manufacturing policy speech at Rockwell Collins headquarters in Cedar Rapids, Iowa with Ted Cruz
-Agriculture policy speech Quaker Oats facility in Cedar Rapids, Iowa with Ted Cruz in an effort to win among farmer voters
-Town Hall meeting with a crowd of undecided voters at U.S. Cellular Center in Cedar Rapids, Iowa :

Undecided voter : Senator Rubio, I am undecided between you and Rand Paul. I like your foreign policy ideas and I appreciate your intention to provide weapons to Syrian rebels in order to help them to defeat ISIS, but as Senator Paul says some of these rebels are themselves terrorists, are related to ISIS, are fighting for ISIS and would use these provided weapons to fight anti-ISIS forces and take control of  Syria and make it a terrorist heaven even though we are arming the Kurds because we know they are fighting ISIS.

So my question is this : as President, what is your plan to make sure that we will arm the right rebel groups and not unwillingly provide weapons to terrorists?

Marco Rubio : Thank you for the question. That's a good one. My plan to make sure that weapons that we will provide to the rebels will not fall in the hands of terrorists is to put in place background checks on the Syrian rebels before providing them weapons. After all, they are not living in the United States and they are not U.S. citizens. So this has nothing to do with the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States. That way, we will learn more about the past of the rebels, their ties and their backgrounds. And that's exactly what Senator Cruz, who is endorsing me, suggested three years ago. In fact, he said that instead of violating the Second Amendment through background checks that takes from the American people their right to own a gun and to ensure their self-defense, President Obama should put background checks on the Syrian rebels before providing them weapons since some of these weapons are taken by terrorists who pretended to be moderate rebels.

So the bottom line is that as long as we don't know who these rebels are, who and what they are fighting for and why they want weapons, they will not get these weapons. That's how we're going to identify the right rebel groups to arm while we will keep arming the Kurds. And that's how we're going to fight and defeat ISIS without arming radical Islamic terrorists.

Undecided voter : Thank you, Senator. You have my vote.

[Applause from the audience]

-Meet with voters in Marion, Iowa with Ted Cruz
-Meet with voters in Hiawatha, Iowa with Ted Cruz
-Meet with voters in Robins, Iowa with Ted Cruz
-Meet with voters in Center Point, Iowa with Ted Cruz
-Meet with voters in Fairfax, Iowa with Ted Cruz
-Meet with voters in Mount Vernon, Iowa with Ted Cruz
-Meet with voters in Waukon, Iowa with Ted Cruz
-Meet with voters in Postville, Iowa with Ted Cruz
-Agriculture policy speech at Agriprocessors headquarters in Postville, Iowa with Ted Cruz in an effort to attract rural voters and farmers
-Meet with rural voters in Guttenburg, Iowa with Ted Cruz
-Meet with rural voters in Manchester, Iowa with Ted Cruz
-Meet with rural voters in Epworth, Iowa with Ted Cruz
-Meet with rural voters in Dyersville, Iowa with Ted Cruz
-Speech about faith at the Basilica of St. Francis Xavier in Dyersville, Iowa with Ted Cruz in an effort to attract Christian, Catholic and evangelical voters
-Meet with rural voters in Asbury, Iowa with Ted Cruz

January 23
-Meet with voters in Dubuque, Iowa with Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris
-Fundraising event at Diamond Jo in Dubuque, Iowa with Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris
-Meet with college voters at the University of Dubuque in Dubuque, Iowa with Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris
-Speech at St. Raphael's Cathedral in Dubuque, Iowa with Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris in an effort to win among Christian, Catholic and evangelical voters
-Rally with undecided voters at the Grand River Event Center in Dubuque, Iowa with Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris
-Economic policy speech at the Port of Dubuque in Dubuque, Iowa with Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris
-Meet with voters in Cascade, Iowa with Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris
-Meet with voters in Monticello, Iowa with Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris
-Meet with voters in Anamosa, Iowa with Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris
-Meet with voters in Bellevue, Iowa with Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris
-Meet with voters in Maquoketa, Iowa with Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris
-Meet with voters in Clinton, Iowa with Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris
-Meet with voters in Camanche, Iowa with Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris
-Meet with voters in DeWitt, Iowa with Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris
-Meet with voters in Tipton, Iowa with Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris
-Anti-abortion policy speech in Tipton, Iowa with Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris
-Meet with voters in West Branch, Iowa with Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris
-Meet with voters in Wilton, Iowa with Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris
-Meet with voters in Durant, Iowa with Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #405 on: June 13, 2017, 11:22:14 AM »
« Edited: August 24, 2018, 07:36:52 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio Campaign Ad

Marco Rubio's presidential campaign broadcasts an ad about the challenges facing the United States when it comes to the flow of Syrian refugees among whom there are terrorist clandestines who are entering the United States and can commit a terrorist attack anywhere in the United States. This ad is also about Rubio's plan to handle this and to reinforce the borders.

The ad titled « Trojan Horse » airs mostly in Iowa but also in New Hampshire, South Carolina, Nevada, Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont and Virginia

« Trojan Horse » advertisement narration :

America is facing tough challenges on its borders to to the huge flow of Syrian refugees. We won’t be able to take more refugees. It’s not that we don’t want to, it's that we can't. We could be potentially open to the relocation of some of these individuals at some point in time to the United States. But we will always be concerned that someone with a terrorist background could also sneak in among the refugees.

While some refugees are fleeing violence and terrorism, terrorists are using these flows of refugees as a Trojan Horse to cross our borders and then commit terrorist attacks on our national territory.

With Marco Rubio as President, terrorists will not pass and they will not attack the American people.

Under Marco Rubio's plan, we will hire 20,000 new border agents and finish the 700 miles of fencing and walls our nation needs. We'll have mandatory E-verify, a mandatory entry/exit tracking system and until all of that is in place and all of that is working and we can prove to the people of this country that illegal immigration is under control. If we don't know who these immigrants are or why they're coming, they will not get into the United States.

Marco Rubio for a stronger national security.

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #406 on: June 13, 2017, 11:40:15 AM »

Pearcy rally in Clinton Iowa

This is a very important thing I wanted to tell you about today.  It's the fact that the system is rigged.

That's why even though I have a diehard fan base the polls have me in third place. It's also why candidates who aren't  being funded by Wall Street and corporations are ignored.  It's why there corruption in the business and political world will always result in nothing happening or someone will still end up getting a pardon.

The globalists in this system always get their way and they fear me cause they know if I win the Republican nomination and the presidency that I say no to a rigged system!!

*Crowd cheers and chants Pearcy*

I will change up what's going on in the world of Washington. They fear a change and they fear that someone who's campaign is funded grassroots and not by corporate donors will come in and blow the system up right in their face!!

They will try to ignore me and they will try to kill my campaign but that is not gonna happen!!!

Cause we will push this system around and oh we will and we will take you for granted and you will be down whille us the patriots the people will be on top!!

*Crowd cheers*
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #407 on: June 14, 2017, 07:42:05 AM »
« Edited: August 24, 2018, 07:38:48 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's schedule January 15-February 1 2016, Part 4

January 24
-Meet with voters in Davenport, Iowa with Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris
-Meet with college voters at St. Ambrose University in Davenport, Iowa with Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris
-Fundraising event at the Putnam Museum in Davenport, Iowa with Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris
-Rally with undecided voters at Modern Woodmen Park in Davenport, Iowa for a speech given by Mike Huckabee :

You know, I am a veteran of the Reagan coalition. As a young pastor, I was a part of that coalition in 1979 and I was among the large group of evangelicals who became a part of helping Ronald Reagan to be elected in 1980. During his first election at the presidency in 1980, Ronald Reagan won 36 % of Hispanic voters, 14 % of African Americans, 55 % of whites, 51 % of Catholics, over 40 % among young voters (18-29 years old), 54 % of Independent voters and 26 % of the Democratic voters. Thanks to this great coalition, Ronald Reagan won in 1980 and 1984 by landslides despite John B. Anderson's third-party candidacy.

In addition, Mark Cuban could declare a third-party candidacy. So we need to attract voters from all corners of the political landscape if we want to win.

Over the years, sometimes Republicans have thought that one part of the Reagan coalition was more important than the other. I think they're all important, and so does Marco Rubio. And we need to recapture all these parts of that coalition. That's why I endorse Marco Rubio because he is the only Republican presidential candidate in this race who can unite and grow our party and defeat the Democratic nominee and win this election on November. And one of the main reasons why Senator Rubio is the only one who can lead us to victory is because he is the only one who can rebuild the Reagan coalition.

He is young and he understands the economic and social struggles of young people, including Millennials. He knows that free market and education reform, and not higher taxes and lifetime of debt, is the solution to their struggles. He is already helping us to increase our party's support among young voters. He is Hispanic, he understands the struggles facing America's Hispanic community and he proposed free market solutions to their problems. He expanded and will keep expanding our party's support among Hispanics. Marco Rubio understands that we are the party of Abraham Lincoln who abolished slavery and freed African Americans from slavery and he defended Abraham Lincoln's legacy by supporting Governor Haley's efforts to remove the Confederate flag from South Carolina's Capitol Hill. Marco Rubio is the most conservative presidential candidate since Ronald Reagan. He is 100 % pro-life, he will defend the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States and he is a champion of freedom of religion, which will encourage all evangelicals and all conservatives of all kinds to go to the polls instead of staying home on Election Day.

So, by rebuilding this great and powerful coalition called the Reagan coalition, Marco Rubio will lead us to victory, which will get this country back on track with a stronger American unity by bringing all the American people together, with a stronger economy through lower taxes, including a 15 % flat-tax, energy independence, education reform, stronger American competitiveness, budget balance and business championing and with a stronger national security through a stronger military and diplomacy and expanded alliances, which will ensure permanent economic prosperity and job creation for all Americans and ensure America's victory against ISIS and international radical Islamic terrorism.

Thank you. God bless the United States of America.

[Loud applause from the crowd of undecided voters who are now ready to vote for Marco Rubio in the Iowa Republican caucuses]

-Meet with voters in Buffalo, Iowa with Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris
-Meet with voters in Walcott, Iowa with Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris
-Meet with voters in Wilton, Iowa with Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris
-Meet with voters in West Liberty, Iowa with Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris
-Meet with voters in Muscatine, Iowa with Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris
-Meet with evangelical voters at St. Mathias Catholic Church in Muscatine, Iowa with Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris
-Meet with voters in Morning Sun, Iowa with Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris
-Meet with voters in Columbus Junction, Iowa with Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris
-Meet with voters in Wapello, Iowa with Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris
-Meet with voters in Kalona, Iowa with Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris
-Meet with voters in Wellman, Iowa with Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris
-Meet with voters in Washington, Iowa with Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris
-Meet with voters in Fairfield, Iowa with Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris
-Meet with voters in Lockridge, Iowa with Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris
-Freedom of religion policy speech in Fairfield, Iowa with Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris in an effort to appeal among evangelical voters
-Meet with voters in Winfield, Iowa with Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris
-Meet with voters in New London, Iowa with Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris
-Meet with voters in Mount Pleasant, Iowa with Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris
-Small government policy speech in Mount Pleasant, Iowa with Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris
-Meet with voters in West Burlington, Iowa with Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris
-Meet with voters in Burlington, Iowa with Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris
-Meet with voters in West Point, Iowa with Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris
-Meet with voters in Fort Madison, Iowa with Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris
-Meet with voters in Keokuk, Iowa with Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris
-Veteran policy speech at Keokuk National Cemetery in Keokuk, Iowa with Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris
-Meet with rural voters in Keosauqua, Iowa with Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris

January 25
-Flight to Washington D.C.
-Senate duties in Washington D.C.

January 26
-Flight to Bloomfield, Iowa
-Meet with voters in Bloomfield, Iowa with Rick Santorum
-Meet with voters in Centerville, Iowa with Rick Santorum
-Meet with voters in Seymour, Iowa with Rick Santorum
-Meet with voters in Corydon, Iowa with Rick Santorum
-Meet with voters in Leon, Iowa with Rick Santorum
-Meet with voters in Leon, Iowa with Rick Santorum
-Meet with voters in Lamoni, Iowa with Rick Santorum
-Meet with college voters at Graceland University in Lamoni, Iowa with Rick Santorum
-Meet with voters in Bedford, Iowa with Rick Santorum
-Meet with voters in Clarinda, Iowa with Rick Santorum
-Meet with voters in Shenandoah, Iowa with Rick Santorum
-Meet with voters in Hamburg, Iowa with Rick Santorum
-Meet with voters in Sidney, Iowa with Rick Santorum
-Meet with voters in Shenandoah, Iowa with Rick Santorum
-Meet with voters in Tabor, Iowa with Rick Santorum

January 27
-Meet with voters in Glenwood, Iowa with Steve King
-Meet with voters in Malvern, Iowa with Steve King
-Meet with voters in Red Oak, Iowa with Steve King
-Healthcare policy speech in Red Oak, Iowa with Steve King
-Meet with voters in Corning, Iowa with Steve King
-Meet with voters in Lenox, Iowa with Steve King
-Meet with voters in Creston, Iowa with Steve King
-Meet with voters in Carter Lake, Iowa with Steve King
-Meet with voters in Carter Lake, Iowa with Steve King
-Meet with voters in Council Bluffs, Iowa with Steve King
-Town hall meeting with voters at Union Pacific museum in Council Bluffs, Iowa
-Meet with voters in Missouri Valley, Iowa with Steve King
-Gun rights policy speech in Missouri Valley, Iowa with Steve King
-Meet with voters in Logan, Iowa with Steve King
-Meet with voters in Woodbine, Iowa with Steve King
-Meet with voters in Onawa, Iowa with Steve King
-Meet with voters in Sergeant Bluff, Iowa with Steve King
-Foreign policy speech at Colonel Bud Day Field in Sergeant Bluff, Iowa with Steve King
-Meet with voters in Sioux City, Iowa with Steve King
-Counter-terrorism policy speech at Sioux Gateway Airport in Sioux City, Iowa with Steve King
-Rally with voters at Seargeant Floyd Monument in Sioux City, Iowa
-Meet with college voters at Briar Cliff University in Sioux City, Iowa with Steve King
-Speech at the Sioux City Municipal Auditorium in Sioux City, Iowa with Steve King
-Rally with voters at Tyson Events Center in Sioux City, Iowa with Steve King
-Anti-abortion policy speech in Sioux City, Iowa with Steve King :

Abortion is unacceptable in all cases because abortion means murder of innocent unborn lives. Like I said, we should promote adoptions instead of killing unborn babies. Every life is precious. I believe one of the fundamental rights that God gave to us is the right to live. That's why I propose to put in place the Human Life Amendment in order to prohibit abortion. That way, every human life will be protected by the Constitution of the United States. That way, we will lead our country to appreciate life and we will make sure that we will give to every American the priviledge to experience opportunity and to live the American Dream.

[Applause from the crowd]

-Supper with voters at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Sioux City, Iowa
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #408 on: June 14, 2017, 08:22:09 AM »
« Edited: June 15, 2017, 06:17:55 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio Campaign Ad

In an effort to win among Iowa's evangelical voters, Marco Rubio's presidential campaign broadcasts an ad that explains the importance of defending freedom of religion.

The ad titled « Fight for Liberty » airs in Iowa and South Carolina.

« Fight for liberty » advertisement narration :

Fighting terrorism is necessary not only to ensure international security and to save innocent lives but also to defend freedom of religion. In the Middle East, ISIS is persecuting Christians and Muslims who are not sharing their views and even beheaded, crucified and burned many of them.

It's in violation of freedom of religion, an important wall defending justice, freedom, democracy as well as gender equity and an important element of the First Amendment of the United States Constitution. If we take action against ISIS, we will not only destroy terrorism and reinforce security as well as saving innocent lives but also save Middle East Christians and other religious groups from persecution, which will save freedom of religion, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, the right to peaceably assemble and the right to petition.

If you want freedom to be maintained and your values to be defended here and abroad, I'm asking for your support.

GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #409 on: June 14, 2017, 08:57:56 AM »

I will need a 24 hour extemsion. Again, major uni assignments.
Senator Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #410 on: June 14, 2017, 09:11:52 AM »

Same.
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #411 on: June 14, 2017, 07:48:59 PM »

Same.

Given the requests and since this is the last round before the Iowa Caucuses I will allow for a 24 hour extension until Thursday 11 PM EST

Thank you!
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #412 on: June 14, 2017, 08:14:58 PM »
« Edited: June 14, 2017, 08:20:07 PM by Jaguar4life »

Pearcy speaks to supporters before Iowa Caucuses

Iowa supporters of this great campaign. I speak to you for the last time in a whille to thank you for your support and your GOTV duties and the spreading the idea that goverment isn't the  solution it's the problem like what President Reagan said one time.

No matter what the outcome is tonight. It's not the end as a matter of fact it's just getting started and aren't even halfway to the end.

So let's get out there and vote!!

*Crowd cheers*
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #413 on: June 15, 2017, 12:13:00 AM »

I'm having major computer troubles, so if anyone wants to step in as Warren, please let NHI know quickly. I will approve anyone willing to take over, but should no one do so by the conclusion of this turn (Thursday 11PM) Warren will drop out and endorse Sanders.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #414 on: June 15, 2017, 07:08:06 AM »
« Edited: July 16, 2018, 11:23:08 PM by UWS »

-Watch the coverage of the Iowa Republican caucuses with family and supporters at the Des Moines Marriott Hotel in Des Moines, Iowa

-Primary Night Rally at Buccaneer Arena in Des Moines, Iowa
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #415 on: June 15, 2017, 08:34:41 AM »

I'm having major computer troubles, so if anyone wants to step in as Warren, please let NHI know quickly. I will approve anyone willing to take over, but should no one do so by the conclusion of this turn (Thursday 11PM) Warren will drop out and endorse Sanders.

Why would she drop out right before the Iowa Caucuses?
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #416 on: June 15, 2017, 10:19:48 AM »
« Edited: June 15, 2017, 10:25:45 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio Campaign Ad

Since Iowa is ranked among the best places in the United States to do business, Marco Rubio's presidential campaign broadcasts, in an effort to win among Iowa's business communities, an ad about the importance of making America the best place in the world to do business and describing Iowa as a great example of this importance.

The ad titled « Prosperity and Opportunity » airs in Iowa

« Prosperity and Opportunity » advertisement narration :

Iowa is a great example of America's economic prosperity and opportunity.

CNBC's list of "Top States for Business in 2010" has ranked Iowa as the sixth best state in the nation. Scored in 10 individual categories, Iowa was ranked 1st when it comes to the cost of doing business, 12th when it comes to business friendliness, 16th in education, 17th in both the cost of living and the quality of life, 20th in workforce, 29th in technology and innovation and 32nd in transportation.

While Forbes Magazine ranked Des Moines among the top 10 of the best places in America to do business. In 2010 and 2013, this city was ranked at the first place, which means it was described as the best place to do business in the United States. This is mostly due to strong educational attainment (with 36 % of Des Moines' population who has a college degree and 92 % of this city's population who possesses a high school diploma) and also because energy costs here are 22 % below the national average, the cost of living in Des Moines is 10 % below the national average and business costs here are 18 % below the national average. Economic growth here outpaced the U.S. as a whole by 68 % since 2010. Here is an example of this matter of fact : Des Moines is a major center for the insurance industry and has a sizable financial services and publishing business base. And Des Moines is the headquarters for the Principal Financial Group, Meredith Corp., Ruan Transportation, EMC Insurance, Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield, MidAmerican Energy Company and Firestone Agricultural Tire Company.

So Des Moines is a great symbol of America's prosperity coming from free enterprise and free market as well as ingenuity, hard-work and entrepreneurship of the American people. Prosperity does not come from big government policies.

But unfortunately, throughout the eight years of Barack Obama, government has got bigger and bigger and is still getting bigger today, which increased taxes and regulations on the American people and on business owners, which weakened our economy, killed jobs and offshored American businesses overseas. We have a 40 % corporate tax rate, which makes the United States the nation with the highest corporate tax rate among developed countries, which makes America a harder place to do business, while Singapore has a 17 % corporate tax rate and South Korea's is at 24 %.

Iowa represents an example of the importance of making America the best place in the world to do business, which requires fully utilizing our energy resources, bringing our debt under control, putting in place a 15 % flat-tax, repealing and replacing Obamacare, making higher education faster and easier to access, reducing the cost of doing business in America and cutting taxes and regulations on the American people and on business owners, which will bring a stronger purchasing power to our people and increase our businesses' ability to grow, to expand, to produce, to sell, to hire people and to create jobs. By reducing our corporate tax rate to 20 % and cutting taxes on America's manufacturing businesses, we will make American businesses much more competitive in the world economy, which will ensure job creation here in the United States.

These are all policies that Marco Rubio will adopt as President of the United States. As a member of the U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship and of the U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation, he is candidate who has the best experience to ensure job creation, to make America the best place in the world to open and expand a business and to lead our country to permanent prosperity and opportunity.

For the sake of a new American prosperity and a New American Century, vote Rubio on Monday.

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #417 on: June 15, 2017, 10:26:45 AM »

STEVEN PEARCY RESPONCE TO MARCO RUBIO ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Marco Rubio says he doesn't want war with Iran or Syria.  His record says otherwise.

UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #418 on: June 15, 2017, 10:37:03 AM »
« Edited: June 15, 2017, 10:43:21 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio Campaign Ad

Since agriculture is among Iowa's main economic activities, Marco Rubio's presidential campaign broadcasts, in an effort to win among Iowa's farmers and rural voters, an ad narrating Rubio's plan to boost America's agriculture by cutting taxes for businesses, including tractor and seed companies, to help them to innovate and to manufacture more tractors and seeds in order to create jobs, improve agricultural technologies, ensure Iowa's and America's subsistence.

« Prosperity and Subsistence » airs in Iowa, New Hampshire and South Carolina

« Prosperity and Subsistence » advertisement narration :

In this time of economic stagnation, the American people, including farmers, are struggling to recover and to prosper. Many farmers lost their jobs and rising inflation raised the cost of buying agricultural products, which hurts agricultural businesses. We need to reverse this situation. Marco Rubio has a plan to help farmers.

As President, Marco Rubio will cut taxes for businesses, including tractor and seed companies, to help them to innovate and to manufacture more tractors and seeds, which will boost job creation, improve agricultural technologies, ensure Iowa's and America's subsistence, reduce the food prices through the reduction of inflation and reduce Americans' dependence on food stamps, which will reinforce their purchasing power and give them more access to food. That's how we're going to make sure that the American people will live better lives by finding good-paying jobs, fulfilling their food needs and accomplishing their agricultural activities.

Marco Rubio for prosperity and subsistence!

NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #419 on: June 15, 2017, 12:16:31 PM »

I don't have access to a computer on a regular basis at the moment, so this has nothing to do with the campaign itself.

If NHI wants to write it as a loss in the caucuses and Warren dropping out and endorsing Sanders immediately thereafter I have no problems with that.
Senator Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #420 on: June 15, 2017, 02:37:02 PM »

CUBAN 2016: ON THE MOVE

With the rise in speculation over Mark Cuban's presidential aspirations, the billionaire businessman has set up an exploratory committee to gauge the level of interest among the American public to his potential bid. Cuban has said of this move, "I'm exploring all my options and I want to make sure I get this right." Cuban has also decided to embark on a nationwide listening tour to hear the concerns of everyday Americans and understand what issues matter most to them. In the meantime, Cuban has continued to sustain a heavy media presence, appearing on a number of morning talk shows and nightly news shows. In one recent appearance on CNN's Anderson Cooper 360, Cuban had tough words for several of his prospective rivals. "We can't depend on a 'New American Century' happening from a lifelong career politician," he said of Marco Rubio. On the topic of Democrats Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders, Cuban also remarked: "When they talk about free this and free that, you know what they really mean? They're raising taxes for everybody, including yours."
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #421 on: June 15, 2017, 03:23:14 PM »

New Hampshire town hall with Stephen Pearcy

Voter 1:Hi there Mr Pearcy I was wondering I am a 22 year old woman and I just so happen to be marrying by life partner soon and I was wondering what will you do with LGBT rights?

Pearcy:Well congratulations first off and second I am not gonna mess with LGBT rights. I fully support the Supreme Court's  decision to legalize gay marriage. I don't see it as a big issue. I believe you should be treated like any other person. Out of all the candidates in this race for the Republicans. I have the best track record when it comes to LGBT folks.

Voter 1:Thank you I will vote for you.

Voter 2:Hi there I was wondering. What will you do with Marijuana. I know Senator Moran and Senator Rubio aren't gonna do anything about it and IDK about Rand Paul but I was wondering if elected will you legalize it nationwide?

Why yes yes I will. Let me tell you I have seen people take worst stuff than weed.  First off it doesn't kill you and in fact it helps you with stress and depression and it is good for healing illness and it's cheaper and so that's why Big Pharma wants to destroy it.

Voter2:Thank you so much you are getting my vote.

NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #422 on: June 15, 2017, 06:38:22 PM »

I don't have access to a computer on a regular basis at the moment, so this has nothing to do with the campaign itself.

If NHI wants to write it as a loss in the caucuses and Warren dropping out and endorsing Sanders immediately thereafter I have no problems with that.

This is fine wth me. I've heard from no one yet.

Iowa caucus results tonight!
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #423 on: June 15, 2017, 07:37:12 PM »

I managed to solve my computer problems, so Warren can in theory continue. However, if you (NHI) feels honor bound to stand by our earlier agreement than that is fine.

Thanks for being understanding NHI.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #424 on: June 15, 2017, 08:00:28 PM »

I managed to solve my computer problems, so Warren can in theory continue. However, if you (NHI) feels honor bound to stand by our earlier agreement than that is fine.

Thanks for being understanding NHI.

Okay so Bernie won't be alone in the Democratic primary race, which will keep it competitive?
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 ... 58  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies