The Great 2020 Free-For-All (Gameplay Thread)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 06, 2024, 09:37:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Great 2020 Free-For-All (Gameplay Thread)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 ... 40
Poll
Question: So, to mix things up a little, I've been thinking about changing the network for the election updates every month. Which one should I do for February?
CNN
FOX News
ABC
CBS
Just stick with NBC.
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: The Great 2020 Free-For-All (Gameplay Thread)  (Read 36932 times)
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #625 on: April 09, 2019, 12:29:30 PM »
« edited: April 15, 2019, 10:25:33 AM by KaiserDave »

Phil Scott for President

Phil Scott Schedule through March 17th

Schedule up to March 17th:

March 8th: Major Rally in Times Square with Peter King
March 9th: Major Rally in Dayton with Mike Braun
March 10th: Major Rally in Peoria with Adam Kizinger, Watch Party in Cincinnati
March 11-12th: Bus Tour of Southern Florida "Fight for Florida", Miami Metro, Naples, Palm Beach, Sarasota with Mario Diaz Balart, Marco Rubio, and Brian Mast
March 13th-15th: Bus Tour "Results for Hudson" of Hudson Valley in New York with Tom Reed, John Faso, and Elise Stefanik
March 16th: Major Rally in Chicago with Todd Young and Adam Kizinger
March 17th: GOTV Activities with Surrogates in Chicago, direct national GOTV efforts

Mike Braun Remarks at Dayton Rally

(March 9th, Major Excerpt)

It great to be here in Dayton with Governor Scott!

(Cheers)

Great support out here in Ohio! Hello Ohioans!

(Cheers)

Do we have any hoosiers?

(Cheers)

There we go! Great to be here in Dayton, in Montgomery county. Great people, a city of tremendous hard work and honest labor. And so close to my home state Indiana. Not a long drive. But a great town, we spoke, the Governor and I, to a lot of you. And we love you all here in Dayton.

(Cheers)

The support is tremendous, and amazing. It's really awesome. We're seeing tremendous crowds across the Buckeye state. I was with Senator Young in Columbus, and in Ashtabula I was with Elise Stefanik of New York, a tremendous Representative, a principled, effective, and pragmatic leader. Leadership, that's what Ohioans and Hoosiers are looking for. That is the leadership that Phil Scott delivers. He's going to Washington, to the White House, not to push forward an extreme agenda, or play partisan games, he's going to get results for you. Lower taxes, balanced budgets, and dignity for every American.

(Cheers)

Look, I'll be honest. The pundits, and the spin artists. They don't give us much of a chance in Ohio.

(Boooooo)

Look, I don't like it either. But they say, that because the other candidates, they have the establishment endorsements. They have the party machine on their side, they have all the big supporters. They have the polling leads. Well to that I say. We have you.

(Cheers)

We have you. We have men and women across this state who believe in bipartisan, leadership, leadership that gets results for you. Not fighting partisan wars or getting favors of K Street lobbyists. But fighting for a bipartisan breakthrough. And you know, I don't care much if they have the establishment endorsements. We can win. We can beat them, we can beat them for you. We say no to partisan gridlock, we can say know to the establishment picking the winner. In 2018, in Indiana, I beat the Republican establishment. I beat them good too. Because I stood for responsible spending, lower taxes, and fighting for people instead of monied interests. We can beat them here, and that's what we're going to do!

(Cheers)

Mycool

Political Matrix
E: -4.58, S: -6.52

« Reply #626 on: April 09, 2019, 08:18:07 PM »

Lisa Murkowski Tweets Response to Primary Results

Mycool

Political Matrix

« Reply #627 on: April 09, 2019, 08:33:59 PM »

Lisa Murkowski Re-Airs Ad in HI, MI, OH, AZ, FL, CO, and IL

Lisa Murkowski Runs Ad “Mavericks” in Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina, Texas, and North Dakota

“Over the past year, since announcing my run for President, I keep hearing about how I’m a maverick. How I don’t bend to the will of special interests and blaze my own trail based on values, not partisanship. But, I want to tell you who the real mavericks are.”

“They’re the teachers, who feed the young minds of our nation and allow us to remain innovative and nimble.”

“They’re the servicemembers, who have sacrificed so much to keep us safe.”

“They’re the first responders, putting their lives at risk to save ours.”

“And they’re the families living paycheck to paycheck, just trying to put food on the table and live their lives without government intrusion.”

“At the end of the day, that’s what this is all about, our everyday mavericks who just want solutions, not more of the same.”

“I’m Lisa Murkowski and I approve this message.”
Mycool

Political Matrix

« Reply #628 on: April 09, 2019, 10:52:53 PM »

Lisa Murkowski Campaign Schedule

March 8th:

Rally in St. Louis with Ann Wagner

Town Hall in O'Fallon

"Our party is a big tent, and we need to continue in this tradition. Americans are tired of more of the same, of politicians focusing on partisanship, mudslinging, and purity tests instead of focusing on real results that impact our day to day lives. A great privilege I've had in this campaign is to travel all across America, and hear about what you truly care about. Across this great country, I hear voters ask about the economy and how we can keep it growing and thriving, I hear about concerns about energy costs, I hear about voters that want the federal government to stay out of the way of growth and their personal lives. That's what has propelled this campaign, listening to your concerns and thinking long and hard about solutions."

Rally in Columbia on national parks, visiting the Rock Bridge Memorial Park

Town Hall in Springfield on trade and agriculture

Rally in Kansas City on lowering taxes for economic growth

March 9th:

Rally in Columbus with Mike Dewine

Town Hall in Toledo on the opioid crisis

Rally in Ann Arbor

Rally in Detroit

March 10th:

Town hall in Dearborn, MI

Rally in Toledo on economic policy, meet and greet with volunteers

Campaign swings back to St. Louis to GOTV and watch election results
NyIndy

Political Matrix
E: 0.25, S: -3.15

« Reply #629 on: April 09, 2019, 11:13:21 PM »

AMASH CAMPAIGN SCHEDULE

March 8th: Rally in Grand Rapids, followed by Ann Arbor at UMich, and A final rally in Detroit.

March 9th: Heading south into Ohio, Campaigning in Toledo, Cincinnati, and Columbus.

March 10th: Travelling across the rural areas of the state of Missouri, and even appearing at events in Hawaii with Linda Lingle and Idaho via satellite.

NyIndy

Political Matrix
E: 0.25, S: -3.15

« Reply #630 on: April 09, 2019, 11:17:05 PM »

REAIR RESPONSIBILITY AD IN MI, ID, OH, ,HI, and MO
AMASH AD: RESPONSIBILITY

I'm Justin Amash, and I'm fighting to let the government give its citizens responsibility.

I want to allow the government to...

Trust me with my hard earned money

My private information!

And where I get to send my kids to school.

If you want to tell the Government you can handle choices like these for yourself, send them a message and vote for me, Justin Amash.

Justin Amash, empowering people, not government.
Mycool

Political Matrix

« Reply #631 on: April 09, 2019, 11:49:23 PM »

Lisa Murkowski Surrogate Strategy

Ohio

The Murkowski Campaign touted strong endorsements in Ohio, with incumbent Governor Mike DeWine, incumbent Senator Rob Portman, and former Governor John Kasich all travelling the state to support Murkowski. Senator Rob Portman focused his efforts in the southwest, touring Cincinnati and the surrounding suburbs, focusing on Lisa Murkowski's independent record in the Senate, before leading the GOTV efforts in Cincinnati on election day. Mike DeWine spent his time in the Columbus suburbs, speaking on Murkowski's positions on gun rights and her economic plan, holding rallies and meeting with volunteers to increase morale. DeWine held a watch party in Columbus on election night. Finally, former Governor Kasich held rallies in Cleveland, Toledo, and Akron, the latter of which is where he spearheaded the campaign's GOTV effort with canvassing and a robocall.

Michigan

Vice President Paul Ryan traveled to Michigan in the days before the primary, completing a tour of the Upper Peninsula, holding rallies on Murkowski's plan to balance environmental policy with the economic realities of areas like the UP, along with highlighting her maverick role in the Senate, and support for public lands. Paul Ryan held a rally in Grand Rapids on election day, and then met with volunteers there to help with phone banking to get supporters to the polls. The Vice President held a watch party in Grand Rapids on election night, keeping in contact with the Senator as results come in.

Missouri

Representative Ann Wagner had helped launch the Missouri arm of the Murkowski campaign, and remained an active supporter through election day. Representative Wagner toured her suburban district, speaking on Murkowski's work to combat sexual assault, support veterans, and her independent record in the Senate. Ann Wagner focused her efforts in the St. Louis suburbs including Oakville, Chesterfield, and her home town of Ballwin, before holding the watch party in St. Louis. Governor Kim Reynolds and Senator Chuck Grassley spent their time touring northern Missouri, focusing on rural outreach, headlining events across the Iowa-Missouri border, both recording robocalls to go air on election day. Finally, Susan Wagle and Bill Graves led GOTV efforts in Kansas City, meeting with volunteers, holding rallies, and co-hosting a watch party with supporters on election night.

Idaho

Representative Mike Simpson led the campaign effort in Idaho, highlighting Murkowski's energy policy on the campaign trail, holding rallies across his district. The representative was joined by Liz Cheney, who represents the neighboring Wyoming. Representative Cheney focused on Lisa Murkowski's legislation supporting rural communities, her position on gun rights, and focus on energy independence. The two representatives held GOTV activities in Idaho Falls, canvassing and phone banking to get supporters to their caucus site on election day.

Mississippi

The Murkowski campaign, bolstered by momentum from the close finish in Alabama, chose to open campaign offices more extensively in neighboring Mississippi. Governor Kay Ivey held rallies in Gulfport, Southaven, and Biloxi, speaking on Murkowski's support of trade and the right to own a gun. Governor Ivey held GOTV efforts in Meridian, highlighting Murkowski's work on strengthening the military, while targeting military communities to vote for the Senator in the primary. Former Senator Bob Corker also joined the effort in Mississippi, holding rallies from Southaven to Tupelo, before spearheading GOTV efforts in the former, meeting with volunteers and personally canvassing the city.
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

« Reply #632 on: April 10, 2019, 03:56:10 PM »
« Edited: April 10, 2019, 04:17:52 PM by KaiserDave »

Phil Scott Ad #13: My Life

To air in New York, Illinois, Connecticut, Indiana, Florida, Washington, New Jersey, and South Dakota

Phil Scott Narrating: We thought we had somewhat of a normal childhood growing up in Berry, a blue collar town. My father and mother made a great life for ourselves. My dad was a truck driver by trade, before.. after a double amputee when he went off to  the Second World War. He'd play catch with us, drive on to work in a station wagon. That was just normal life.

My dad passed away when I was eleven. I reflect now on how difficult that must have that must of been. How strong my mother had to be, was forced to be. Overnight she became a single mom, with three rather rambunctious boys.

She is an incredible person, she comes from deep independent roots herself. We were fortunate to have a strong family on both sides. My Aunt Mary was an incredible human being, one of the first selectwoman elected in Vermont. They didn't have to talk about public servants, they were public servants their whole life. It was the work ethic, working hard for a better life, that was ingrained in us all.

"We all have a responsibility to give back to society, to our country. We all find different ways."

We have a lot of opportunity in this country. We have a great opportunity is in this election. I've made a point to listen to everyone, listen, learning, and leading. I've always been able to bring people together, to solve a problem. We have an incredible country, we can solve our greatest problems. Fight the issues that really matter to people.

"Fight for our vets, our troops, our teachers, and single moms like my own, I truly believe in this country. I know we can, together.

Voiceover: "I'm Phil Scott and I approve this message."

VirginiaAaron
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -3.44

P P P

« Reply #633 on: April 10, 2019, 04:39:04 PM »

Governor Baker Speaks about Phil Scott and his accomplishments:

Governor Scott not only fights for this country as Governor, but he's going to as President. I expect that under his Presidency, together we are going to see the greatest economic period in American History. We can't just do that alone though, it must be together.
McGovernite
jakobisgood
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.68, S: -3.48

P P P
« Reply #634 on: April 10, 2019, 06:01:40 PM »
« Edited: April 10, 2019, 06:45:21 PM by jakobisgood »

AIRED IN ARIZONA, NEW MEXICO, ILLINOIS, GEORGIA, ARKANSAS, COLORADO, UTAH, PUERTO RICO, SOUTH DAKOTA, MINNESOTA, MICHIGAN, RHODE ISLAND, NEW YORK, AND NEW JERSEY

ALEX SINK AD, "BROKEN SYSTEM"

^ Detonates a Ex-Jail/Current Inmate Speaking

Narrator: A Broken System. Millions of Americans, locked up, for the pettiest of crimes.

People spend years in prison, just because they used drugs.

Yet, Senator Kerry voted for Mandatory Minimums for Drug Users.

*CUTS TO PICTURE OF PRISONER*

^Senator Kerry, would you still vote for me not being able to see my 6 year old baby, because I used Marijuana?

^ Senator Kerry, would you still vote for me not to go to see my mother's last moments, because I possessed marijuana?

^ Senator Kerry, would you still vote for me to not be able to protect my wife from getting raped while I was in jail, because I had marijuana?

^ Senator Kerry, would you still vote to take away my world, because I had marijuana?

Ban Mandatory Minimums, and make Real Change in the Criminal Justice system. Vote for Governor Alex Sink.

I'm Governor Alex Sink and I approve this message.

Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: 0.52

« Reply #635 on: April 10, 2019, 10:12:44 PM »

NBC News Interview with Senator Sherrod Brown
March 9, 2020

Holt: Good evening. I'm Lester Holt, and I'm here in Washington, D.C., with Senator Sherrod Brown from Ohio, one of the major candidates for President this year. Senator, how are you tonight?

Brown: I'm doing well, Lester. My staff's telling me we're set to have a great night tomorrow, so I'm definitely looking forward to that.

Holt: I'm certain you are, Senator. Now then, our first question is actually on the subject of your staff. You've shaken it up quite significantly in recent days. Is this a result of your Super Tuesday showing, or are you simply attempting to give your campaign a breath of fresh air?

Brown: From time to time, you have to inject new voices in a campaign. You'll get nowhere without advice from fresh perspectives. People just coming into a campaign can give you an idea of how your message is resonating, and what you need to tweak to give you that edge that puts you ahead.

Holt: New staff, new campaign, new delegate balance, as is always the hope. And, speaking of which, due to the fact that, with over 1500 delegates distributed, the race is still razor-thin, many are starting to speculate about the possibility of a contested convention. Do you have a strategy planned if this is the case?

Brown: It'd be irresponsible to comment on such a thing at this point in time. All I can say is that we have a plan in place for a contested convention.

Holt: Well, you can't blame the media for snooping, now, can you? Moving on now, we’ve asked everyone, yourself included, about their first 100 days. What are your more long-term goals as President?

Brown: I want to create a country where our workers are valued; where the rich pay their share and don't get away with exploiting the labor of their employees for low wages; where our politicians are not bought and paid for by lobbyists and special interests; where everyone can get access to healthcare regardless of their income.

Those are my long-term objectives. None of these will be accomplished overnight, but with the right push, they can be over time.

Holt: The champion of the little guy before it was hip. Finally, Governor, there's an equally tight race running on the Republican side of the aisle. Who do you think would be your strongest opponent in the general election?

Brown: Honestly, it's hard to say; they'd all be tough to beat. Senator Murkowski I think would be a formidible candidate, but I also think Governor Scott would be. I'm not so petty as to not give them any credit, but make no mistake, they do all have the same end objective: cut taxes for the rich, and shift the burden to the middle and working class.

Holt: Senator Brown, thank you so much for being on.

Brown: My pleasure, Lester.

Holt: And that will be all for tonight. Thank you so much for joining us, and be sure to tune in tomorrow starting at 7:30 Eastern Daylight Time as we bring you the results of the next round of primaries. I've been Lester Holt, and good night.
Mycool

Political Matrix

« Reply #636 on: April 11, 2019, 10:36:23 AM »

Lisa Murkowski Runs Ad “Enjoyment” in ID, UT, AZ, MO, FL, MI, CO, NM, HI and NY

“Growing up in Alaska, I developed an early love of this country’s wildlife, of our public parks, their natural resources, and our collective enjoyment of them. Whether it be an urban park, to bring in nature into our cities, or more secluded parks designated for us to camp, hike, or hunt.”

”In Congress, I’ve fought to expand our right to enjoy our land in the form of sportsmanship, camping, and allowing for extraction of natural resources to expand our energy portfolio.”

”In fact, in a time of a do nothing Congress with record gridlock, I cosponsored and passed legislation that expands land access. This codifies a priority of mine, ensuring public lands are ours to enjoy.”

”I’m Lisa Murkowski, and I support this message because we need a president who understands and protects our right to enjoy this beautiful country.”
McGovernite
jakobisgood
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #637 on: April 11, 2019, 09:02:04 PM »
« Edited: April 14, 2019, 09:17:21 AM by jakobisgood »

NEW SINK ENDORSEMENTS

Justice Democrats
Progressive Organization

We believe that the only candidate that will stand up for our Progressive Values, and our Plan for America, is Governor Sink. She's a bi-partisan leader in the state of Florida, and she will take her agenda to Washington, and finally fix it. For Us.

Taylor Swift
Pop Star

I have, and always will support candidates running for political office that will fight for an American Agenda, not a Fake Agenda. Alex Sink is a REAL Politician, she has a REAL Agenda, that will actually work for Americans. I'm proud to endorse her, and perform with her, so we can bring this message to millions of people.

Cory Booker
Senator from New Jersey

I believe that we must focus on the issues facing this country, not the minor things. War, we must get the hell out of the Middle East and bring our troops home, and reunite them. Healthcare, it's time that we pass Medicare for All and get a Healthcare System that works. College, we must end College Tuition, and make Education Free for All Americans. I've only seen one candidate that's actually going to do that, and that is Governor Alex Sink.

Ann Kirkpatrick
Representative from Arizona's 2nd District

As a Freshman in the House of Representatives, I've had a whole load on my back. I've been going back to my district every weekend to meet with the people, and hear their concerns about certain issues. Listening to their concerns, I've seen a candidate that is going to fix certain issues, and take action on these issues as President. That is Governor Alex Sink of Florida.

Swing Left
Pro-Democratic Organization

It starts with the House. We need a Democratic Nominee that is going to make sure that we Swing Left, and take back the U.S. House. We can see picking up almost 50 seats, but only with the right Democratic Nominee. We believe that Governor Alex Sink is the candidate that is going to get us across the special number, 218. So, we'll be campaigning for, funding, and fighting alongside with Governor Sink and her campaign.

Zephyr Teachout
Former NY Attorney General Candidate

As a Progressive, a Woman, and a Democrat, this election is the biggest in history for me. When I ran for Attorney General, we turned a campaign of 15 into a campaign that received over 400,000 votes. I was honored to get 2nd place, and start this Progressive Movement across the state of New York. I believe that we can spread this movement nationwide, but with the right candidate. That's why I'm endorsing Governor Alex Sink, to spread this nationwide.

Letitia James
Attorney General of New York

New York is going to change the way this current Presidential Primary is doing. We're going to change this Delegate Count, and the polls, to put a true Progressive Fighter on top. It's going to be an honor to campaign with, and endorse, Governor Alex Sink for President of the United States of America. Let's take this fight to the White House!

Democratic Socialists of America
Progressive Organization

We're Progressives, We're Americans. We want to campaign, and help elect, a candidate that is going to bring Progressive Ideas to the White House. The Democratic Socialists of America are proud to endorse Governor Alex Sink for President of the United States of America.

Rashida Tlaib
Representative from Michigan's 13th District

We need to take Real Progressive Change, and finally put the issues that matter the most first. Medicare for All must be achieved, because together we can finally make Healthcare a Human Right. We will push back against the Republicans and their Pro-Corporation, Anti-Human Rights ideas. We're going to finally make sure that all Americans get what they deserve. That's why I'm endorsing Governor Alex Sink for President.

Carolyn Maloney
Representative from New York's 12th District

I'm a Freshman Representative, okay. I may be new to the House, but I'm not new to seeing what my constituents need. I was on the NYC City Council, and I saw the needs of all New Yorkers. I know that we can finally make some of these hot topic issues a reality. We have to take real Progressive Change, and that's why I'm endorsing Governor Alex Sink.

Flippable
Pro-Democratic Organization (Focuses on Flipping the House)

We're focused on Flipping the House of Representatives to the Democratic Party. We know that this country will grow with a Democratic Congress. We're going to get there, we just know we will, but we must have the right Democratic Presidential Candidate. We have examined all three Democratic Candidates, along with some Republicans, and we believe that we must endorse Governor Alex Sink. That way, we can flip the house, and change the system, for the better.

Progressive Change Campaign Committee
Pro-Progressive Democratic Organization

We express ourselves, and present ourselves, as the Progressive Wing of the Democratic Party. We have made over 500,000 GOTV Calls for many other candidates, and we plan to do even more for Governor Alex Sink. We're going to raise a lot of money for her, but only with the help of the people. Let's do this thing together, and get a REAL Progressive in the White House.

Katie Hobbs
Secretary of State of Arizona

I was just recently elected as the Secretary of State for Arizona. I was so honored to be chosen by millions of Arizonans. I know that they put their trust in me, and they expect me fight for them everyday. That's why I think I need to endorse a Presidential Candidate, so I can further Represent the People of Arizona. I'm endorsing Governor Alex Sink for President, to do just that.

Moms Demand Action
Pro-Gun Control Organization

We're moms. We know what it's like to have to raise children, to have to do everything for them, just so that they can get by. A lot of us have suffered directly from the harms of Gun Violence. We know how hard it is going to be for some moms to come forward, and speak about their experience. We are encouraging Women and Moms to support our Cause across the Nation. The organization is endorsing Alex Sink, so that way we can put Gun Control as a Top Issue in this Campaign.
Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #638 on: April 12, 2019, 10:45:10 PM »

John Kerry for President 2020

John Kerry endorsement roll out

Gov. Jay Nixon

Today in a press release, Former Governor Jay Nixon announced his endorsement for Former Senator John Kerry he spoke of Kerry as, "The most experienced candidate in the field," and "the best candidate for Democrats to take back the White House and Congress in November."  he also promised to criss cross the state in the coming days for Senator Kerry to boost support for him, in a state considered to be one that was an easy win for Ohio Senator Sherrod Brown.

SoS. Jason Kander
The former Missouri Secretary of State, and 2016 Senate nominee Jason Kander also endorsed Senator Kerry, saying "If John was on the ballot 4 years ago, I think we could safely say that we'd have a Democrat in the white house, and a Democratic Congress." also adding, "We need a fighter in the white house, and a veteran like John is perfect for that role, I'm proud to endorse him and campaign for him across the state." Kander has promised to make multiple appearances across the state, in St. Louis, Columbia, and Kansas City.

Rep. Emanuel Cleaver
Representative Cleaver will be campaigning in Kansas City, a city where he served for as Mayor and US Representative, he said about Kerry, "He is a real fighter, and I served with him in Congress for over 10 years. I know that he is the best Democrat in this race, and the best candidate in this race overall, John has my full support in this election." He will be focusing his appeal on the urban African American community in the state.

Rep. Lacy Clay
Representative Clay will be campaigning in St Louis, where he will focus on the African American community, he said this about Senator Kerry in the endorsement rally, "I know many of you like Senator Kerry, but I am a firm believer that he is the best candidate for President in this primary and the election in general, I am joining Representative Culver, Governor Nixon, and Secretary Kander in endorsing him for President and helping him win the Show me State!."

Fmr. Rep. Russ Carnahan

Former US Representative Russ Carnahan endorsed the Kerry campaign, saying "I endorse John because he stands up for the same values, I do, as do my sister, and as did my father." adding "If dad was here today he'd support John, He helped mom out a lot in the Senate." Former Representative Carnahan will campaign in the St Louis and Kansas City suburbs in the days leading up to the Missouri primary.

US Senate Candidate and Astronaut Mark Kelly
Astronaut, and 2020 US Senate candidate Mark Kelly of Arizona said this about Senator Kerry, "John has my full support here, he is by far the best candidate in the Democratic field, and the only one who has proposed solutions to end gun violence." Mr.Kelly will be focusing on his own Senate campaign, but will be joining Congressman Rueben Gallego in campaigning heavily in Phoenix and it's suburbs of Maricopa county.

Attorney General of Mississippi Jim Hood
The only statewide elected Democrat in Mississippi Jim Hood has endorsed Senator John Kerry, before the crucial Mississippi primary, Attorney General Hood said, "John is the best candidate to win back the south for the Democratic party, and to win back Washington we need a fighter like John on our side." Attorney General Hood will be crisscrossing the state to raise support for Senator Kerry primarily focusing on the rural white ancestral Democratic areas in the central and eastern parts of the state. 

McGovernite
jakobisgood
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #639 on: April 13, 2019, 01:59:55 AM »
« Edited: April 14, 2019, 10:07:46 AM by jakobisgood »

ALEX SINK GOTV THROUGH THE 14TH

Hawaii

Democratic Socialists of America

The DSA spent their time holding multiple events for Governor Sink, and also spending their time on Social Media. They appealed mostly to the Youth Population, and the Universities in Hawaii. They spent their time in Honolulu, and the surrounding cities. They campaigned mostly on Medicare for All, Tuition Free College, and other such things.

Swing Left

Swing Left spent their time campaigning with Governor Sink, and also campaigning on how the chances of taking back the House are better with Governor Sink as the nominee. They invested a good amount of money on Social Media, and also using Flyers, Signs, and other means of campaigning in the major areas of Hawaii.

Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift campaigned heavily on Social Media for Governor Sink. She also appeared around Honolulu, and some other cities with Governor Sink. She did a concert in Honolulu, in which she preached Governor Sink's ideas, and her and Governor Sink performed a duet to the song, "Blank Space." She also assisted with the Voter Registration Drive, and tried very hard to help register Young People to vote.

The Justice Democrats

The Justice Democrats was involved heavily with the Grassroots Campaigning, and on Social Media. They campaigned with House Democrats as well, and members of the State House and Senate while in Hawaii. They held multiple events for Governor Sink, fund raised for her, and also purchased many Social Media ads to air.

EMILY'S List

EMILY'S List campaigned mostly to the Women Voters in Hawaii. They did a 4 Island Tour with Governor Sink, and held multiple events with her. They set up booths at College Campuses, Town Centers, and Large Population Shopping or Recreational Areas, and Town Halls. Their presence on Social Media was also noted. They aired ads for Governor Sink, and encouraging other Women to run for Office. They campaigned mainly on Making History by electing the First Woman President.

American Nurses' Association

The ANA focused on recruiting Nurses and Hospital Workers to vote for Governor Sink. They spoke about her plan to raise the Minimum Wage, implement Medicare for All, and Tuition Free College. They helped with taking people to Caucus Sites, and held a very large Voter Registration Drive for Nurses in the Honolulu Metro Area.

College Democrats of America

The College Democrats focused all of their time on Universities, mainly in Honolulu. At the University of Hawaii, they held a massive Voter Registration Drive, and had a large presence on Social Media as well. They opened up booths, handed out literature, and talked about Governor Sink's Plans for an Affordable America. They also helped drive people to Caucus Sites.

The ACLU

The ACLU focused their time in Honolulu, all around the Metro Area. They appealed to the Asian Population, along with the other minority race groups. They campaigned on Governor Sink's plans for Criminal Justice Reform, and Medicare for All. They had a presence online as well. They focused some time at the University of Hawaii, by campaigning by opening booths, passing out literature, etc.

Human Rights Campaign

The HRC held 3 events in Honolulu, in which Governor Sink was the Keynote Speaker at each event. They helped in fundraising for her campaign, and helped in Grassroots Support. They partnered with Taylor Swift to help Governor Sink at performances and rallies. Their presence on Social Media focused on campaigning on Human Rights, LGBT Rights, and Civil Rights, and promoting Governor Sink's Pros to all of those.

Planned Parenthood

Planned Parenthood helped by Fundraising, and also holding multiple events for Governor Sink in Hawaii. On Social Media, they campaigned on a Woman's Right to Choose, and Governor Sink's Strong Pro-Choice Record. While in Hawaii, they held a Speaking Event in which Governor Sink was the Keynote. They also assisted with fundraising, and sponsored many of Governor Sink's events.

American Federation of Teachers

The AFT spent their time on Social Media, and going to schools to campaign for Governor Sink. They held multiple marches and parades in support of a Higher Minimum Wage, and Higher Teacher Pay. They held multiple Pro-Sink chants, and Governor Sink was in attendance. They helped with fundraising, and also registered Teachers to Vote. They took Teachers to Caucus Sites, and held a Voter Registration Drive.

Rep. Rashida Tlaib

Rep. Tlaib spent all of her time in the state of Michigan, in Detroit and Dearborn. She campaigned a lot among the Muslim Population in the Detroit Metro, along with Dearborn. She was on the ground, leading protests on President Romney, and leading Pro-Sink events. She campaigned heavily on the message of Progressive Change, Medicare for All, Tuition Free College, and Climate Change.

Progressive Campaign Change Committee

The PCCC spent their time in Michigan, and Hawaii. They held multiple Call Drives, massive GOTV Text and Calls. They also raised over $2 million for the Sink Campaign, and for other Progressives running for Congress and State Level Offices. They campaigned on Social Media as well. They campaigned on Medicare for All, and Tuition Free College.

Flippable

Flippable spent their time in Hawaii, Michigan, and Idaho. They raised over $4 million for Governor Sink, and other Democrats running for Congress and State Level Offices. They campaigned on Flipping the House, and getting a Democratic Nominee that could do so. They spent the majority of their time in Boise, Detroit, and Honolulu. Their presence on Social Media was in every state, as they preached the message of Governor Sink.

Moms Demand Action

Moms Demand Action spent their time in Michigan, and Hawaii. The held multiple rallies, events, and protests. They campaigned on Common Sense Gun Control, and preached Governor Sink's Pro-Gun Control message. They also had a presence on Social Media, campaigning towards Families, Millenials, and the other Youth. They held a, "Drive to Keep America Safe" and raised over $1.5 million for the Sink Campaign.

GOVERNOR SINK IS USING ALL OF THE ENDORSEMENTS LISTED ABOVE, IN THE STATES OF MICHIGAN, AND IDAHO.

THE GOTV EFFORTS WILL BE IN DETROIT, ANN ARBOR, DEARBORN, AND BOISE
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #640 on: April 13, 2019, 08:57:19 AM »
« Edited: April 13, 2019, 08:00:23 PM by GoTfan »

Sherrod Brown 2020

Schedule through March 10

March 8
-Rally in Kansas City, Missouri
-Rally  in St Louis, Missouri on trade.

"Our workers have been sold down the river in biased trade deals. Let me tell you something about the TPP for example. It allows corporations to sue governments for imposing regulations to protect our workers and our environment. I have opposed the TPP for this very reason. Yet every day, we hear people from both sides of the aisle praise the TPP.  We need to face facts: The TPP is a total mess of a treaty that favour the corporations that exploit our workers to no end. John Kerry . . . John Kerry has been a supporter of these free trade deals that have harmed our working class. We cannot trust him with our working class!

-Town hall in Columbia, Missouri
-Policy speech in Springfield, Missouri on infrastructure

March 9
-Rally in Independence, Missouri
-Town Hall in St Joseph, Missouri
-Doorknocking in Joplin, Missouri
-Travel to Michigan
-Rally in Detroit, Michigan

March 10
-Town Hall in Flint, Michigan
-Town Hall in Dearborn, Michigan
-Rally in Lansing, Michigan

(Bit barebones, but I am just getting back into this)
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #641 on: April 13, 2019, 09:25:24 AM »

So, due to the fact that I'm moving this morning, I'll be a bit late with the credit dump. Thanks for understanding, all!
VirginiaAaron
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -3.44

P P P

« Reply #642 on: April 13, 2019, 11:01:09 AM »

Governor Baker is campaigning for Governor Scott every day till the 10th in Michigan, Idaho, and Hawaii
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #643 on: April 13, 2019, 12:05:27 PM »
« Edited: April 17, 2019, 08:15:50 AM by DatGOTTho »

Public Policy Polling Democratic Primary Poll, 4-6 March 2020
John Kerry - 34%

Sherrod Brown - 33%
Alex Sink - 33%
Undecided - 0%

Rasmussen Reports Republican Primary Poll, 4-6 March 2020
Lisa Murkowski - 27%

Phil Scott - 26%
Justin Amash - 25%
Rick Santorum - 22%
Undecided - 0%

Current Credit Totals:

Democrats
Sherrod Brown: 0
John Kerry: 0
Alex Sink: 0

Republicans
Justin Amash: 2
Lisa Murkowski: 0.4
Phil Scott: 0.6
Rick Santorum: 17.4

Independents
Rob Manfred: 6

Current Endorsements:
Democrats
Sherrod Brown
Bernie Sanders, US Senator from Vermont and runner-up in 2016
AFL-CIO, major labor union federation
Jeff Merkley, US Senator from Oregon
Amy Klobuchar, US Senator from Minnesota
Tulsi Gabbard, House Assistant Minority Leader, US Rep. from HI-02, and former candidate
Robert Reich, former US Secretary of Labor from California
Keith Ellison, Attorney General of Minnesota
Marcy Kaptur, US Rep. from OH-09
Ro Khanna, US Rep. from CA-17
Jay Inslee, Governor of Washington and former candidate
Gary Locke, former Governor of Washington
Chris Murphy, US Senator from Connecticut
LeBron James, basketball star from California
Nina Turner, President of Our Revolution, former Ohio State Senator
Barbara Lee, US Rep. from CA-13
John Lewis, US Rep. from GA-05
NARAL Pro-Choice America
Joyce Beatty, US Rep. from OH-03
Patrick Leahy, US Senator from Vermont
Service Employees International Union
National Education Association
Brenda Lawrence, US Rep. from MI-14
Tammy Baldwin, US Senator from Wisconsin
Howard Dean, former Governor of Vermont
UNITE HERE, labor union
United Food and Commercial Workers International Union
American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees
Dina Titus, US Rep. from NV-01
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
United Automobile Workers
Stacey Abrams, Governor of Georgia and former candidate
Oprah Winfrey, talk show host and major celebrity from California
Barack Obama, 44th POTUS from Illinois
Hillary Clinton, Democratic presidential nominee in 2016 from New York
Peter Welch, US Rep. from VT-AL
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, US Rep. from NY-14
Pramila Jayapal, US Rep. from WA-07
Mark Pocan, US Rep. from WI-02
Jeanne Shaheen, US Senator from New Hampshire
Des Moines Register
United Steelworkers of America
Change to Win
New Hampshire Union Leader, statewide newspaper
Andrew Gillum, Mayor of Tallahassee, Florida
Richard Cordray, former Attorney General of Ohio and Director of the CFPB
Conservation Fund
Marcia Fudge, US Rep. from OH-11
Raul Grijalva, US Rep. from AZ-03
Our Revolution
Tammy Duckworth, US Senator from Illinois
Debora Pignatelli, Member of the New Hampshire Executive Council from District 5
Kirsten Gillibrand, US Senator from New York
MoveOn
Concord Monitor
Ed Markey, US Senator from Massachusetts
Progressive Democrats of America
VoteVets.org
Brady Campaign to End Gun Violence
Susie Lee, US Rep. from NV-03
Kent Conrad, former US Senator from North Dakota
Michelle Obama, former FLOTUS
National Farmers Union
Bismarck Tribune
Dianne Feinstein, US Senator from California
Kevin de Leon, former President pro tempore of the California State Senate and candidate for
U.S. Senate in 2018
Barbara Boxer, former US Senator from California
International Brotherhood of Teamsters
Sharice Davids, US Rep. from KS-03
Brian Schweitzer, former Governor of Montana
John Fetterman, Lieutenant Governor of Pennsylvania
Dwight Evans, US Rep. from PA-03
Andrew Cuomo, Governor of New York
Claire McCaskill, former Senator from Missouri
Dick Gephardt, former House Majority Leader and former US Rep from MO-03
Mike Espy, former US Rep. from MS-02, and candidate for U.S Senate in 2018

John Kerry
Elizabeth Warren, US Senator from Massachusetts
Joe Kennedy III, US Rep. from MA-04
Steny Hoyer, US Rep. from MD-05
Adam Schiff, House Minority Whip, US Rep. from CA-28
Tim Ryan, House Minority Leader, US Rep. from OH-13
Joe Biden, 47th Vice President of the United States from Delaware
Jesse Jackson, civil rights activist from Illinois
Chuck Schumer, Senate Minority Leader, US Senator from New York
Al Gore, 45th Vice President of the United States from Tennessee
Cedric Richmond, US Rep. from LA-02
Debbie Wassermann Schultz, US Rep. from FL-23
Hakeem Jeffries, US Rep. from NY-08
Jim Clyburn, US Rep. from SC-06
Terri Sewell, US Rep. from AL-07
Beto O'Rourke, former US Rep. from TX-16 and former candidate
Bill Clinton, 42nd POTUS from New York
Pete Buttigieg, Mayor of South Bend, Indiana, and former candidate
Dave Loebsack, US Rep. from IA-02
Steven Horsford, US Rep. from NV-04
Tom Vilsack, former Governor of Iowa
Bennie Thompson, US Rep. from MS-02
Earl Pomeroy, former US Rep. from ND-AL
Byron Dorgan, former US Senator from North Dakota
Harry Reid, former US Senator from Nevada
Ron Kind, US Rep. from WI-03
Heidi Heitkamp, former Attorney General of North Dakota
Nancy Pelosi, US Rep. from CA-12
Joaquin Castro, US Rep. from TX-20
Julian Castro, former Mayor of San Antonio, Texas
Jason Carter, former Georgia State Senator and grandson of Jimmy Carter
G. K. Butterfield, US Rep. from NC-01
Alma Adams, US Rep. from NC-12
Cheri Bustos, US Rep. from IL-17
Al Lawson, US Rep. from FL-05
Jim Cooper, US Rep. from TN-05
Steve Cohen, US Rep. from TN-09
Kay Hagan, US Senator from North Carolina
Ruben Gallego, US Rep. from AZ-07
Dick Durbin, Senate Minority Whip, US Senator from Illinois
Bob Casey, Jr., US Senator from Pennsylvania
Lizzie Fletcher, US Rep. from TX-07
Al Green, US Rep. from TX-09
Veronica Escobar, US Rep. from TX-16
Conor Lamb, US Rep. from PA-17
Tom Wolf, Governor of Pennsylvania
John Bel Edwards, Governor of Louisiana
Chellie Pingree, US Rep. from ME-01
Jim Hood, Attorney General of Mississippi
Ben Ray Lujan, US Rep. from NM-03
Matt Cartwright, US Rep. from PA-08
Lacy Clay, US Rep. from MO-01
Emanuel Cleaver, US Rep. from MO-05
Jason Kander, former Missouri Secretary of State
Greg Stanton, US Rep. from AZ-09
Mark Kelly, astronaut from Arizona
Jay Nixon, former Governor of Missouri

Alex Sink
Tom Harkin, former US Senator from Iowa
National Education Union
Chet Culver, former Governor of Iowa
Maggie Hassan, former Governor of New Hampshire
Onward Together, PAC
Kamala Harris, US Senator from California and former candidate
Ann Kuster, US Rep. from NH-02
Jennifer Wexton, US Rep. from VA-10
Abigail Spanberger, US Rep. from VA-07
United Farm Workers of America
Gavin Newsom, Governor of California
Priorities USA Action PAC
United for a Strong America PAC
Planned Parenthood
Catherine Cortez Masto, US Senator from Nevada
American Association for Justice
Will Stewart, Alderman from Ward 2, Manchester, New Hampshire
Human Rights Campaign
Ayanna Pressley, US Rep. from MA-07
Donna Shalala, US Rep. from FL-27
Derek Eadon, Chair of the Iowa Democratic Party
American Federation of Government Employees
American Postal Workers Union
Bob Graham, former Governor of Florida
Jacky Rosen, US Senator from Nevada
Colin Allred, US Rep. from TX-32
Carpenters' Independent Conference
Steve Sisolak, Governor of Nevada
American Civil Liberties Union
Carol Shea-Porter, former US Rep. from NH-01
John Hickenlooper, former Governor of Colorado
Bill Nelson, US Senator from Florida
College Democrats of America
American Nurses' Association
Norman Yee, Member of the San Francisco Board of Directors
Mark Warner, US Senator from Virginia
Roy Cooper, Governor of North Carolina
EMILY's List
Deb Haaland, US Rep. from NM-01
Jason Crow, US Rep. from CO-06
Mike Levin, US Rep. from CA-49
Ted Lieu, US Rep. from CA-33
Diana DeGette, US Rep. from CO-01
David Price, US Rep. from NC-04
Justice Democrats
Stephen Curry, basketball star from California
Taylor Swift, pop star from California
Ann Kirkpatrick, US Rep. from AZ-02
Cory Booker, US Senator from New Jersey
Swing Left
Mark Gjonaj, New York City Councilman

Republicans
Justin Amash
Rand Paul, US Senator from Kentucky
Thomas Massie, US Rep. from KY-04
Ron Paul, former US Rep. from TX-14
Carly Fiorina, CEO of Hewlett-Packard from Virginia
Barbara Comstock, former US Rep. from VA-10
Lynn Jenkins, former US Rep. from KS-02
Martha McSally, US Senator from Arizona
Kevin Cramer, US Rep. from ND-AL
Rick Berg, US Senator from North Dakota
Will Hurd, US Rep. from TX-23
Young Kim, US Rep. from CA-39
John Hoeven, US Senator from North Dakota
Brian Sandoval, former Governor of Nevada
Jim Inhofe, US Senator from Oklahoma
Lamar Alexander, US Senator from Tennessee
Thom Tillis, former Speaker of the North Carolina House of Representatives
Richard Burr, US Senator from North Carolina
Terry Branstad, former Governor of Iowa
Gordon MacDonald, Attorney General of New Hampshire
Nikki Haley, former Governor of South Carolina and former candidate
College Republicans of America
Mark Gordon, Governor of Wyoming
Pat Roberts, US Senator from Kansas
Linda Lingle, former Governor of Hawaii
Republican Liberty Caucus
Bruce Poliquin, US Rep. from ME-02
Jack Kemp Foundation
Roy Blunt, US Senator from Missouri
Doug Ducey, Governor of Arizona

Lisa Murkowski
Susan Collins, US Senator from Maine
Kelly Ayotte, US Senator from New Hampshire
Jon Huntsman, Jr., former Governor of Utah
Mia Love, US Senator from Utah
Shelley Moore Capito, US Senator from West Virginia
Tim Scott, US Senator from South Carolina
Henry McMaster, Governor of South Carolina
Mike Dunleavy, Governor of Alaska
Liz Cheney, US Rep. from WY-AL
Scott Brown, US Secretary of State from Massachusetts
North Dakota Chamber of Commerce
South Carolina Chamber of Commerce
Rob Portman, US Senator from Ohio and former candidate
John Kasich, former Governor of Ohio
Mike DeWine, Governor of Ohio
Kim Reynolds, Governor of Iowa
Paul Ryan, Vice President of the United States and former candidate
Lindsey Graham, US Senator from South Carolina
Chuck Grassley, President Pro Tempore of the United States Senate and US Senator from Iowa
John Sununu, former US Senator from New Hampshire
Judd Gregg, former US Senator from New Hampshire
Kay Bailey Hutchison, former US Senator from Texas
Carlos Curbelo, US Rep. from FL-26
Mark Amodei, US Rep. from NV-02
Ann Wagner, US Rep. from MO-02
Kay Ivey, Governor of Alabama
National Rifle Association
Kay Granger, US Rep. from TX-12
Bob Corker, former US Senator from Tennessee
California Chamber of Commerce
Mimi Walters, US Rep. from CA-45
Club for Growth
Denver Riggleman, US Rep. from VA-05
Meg Whitman, Republican nominee for Governor of California in 2010
Virginia Foxx, US Rep. from NC-05
Elizabeth Dole, former US Senator from North Carolina
Texas Chamber of Commerce
Olympia Snowe, former US Senator from Maine
Bill Graves, former Governor of Kansas
Susan Wagle, President of the Kansas State Senate
Mike Simpson, US Rep. from ID-02
Jeff Flake, former US Senator from Arizona
Mark Kirk, former US Senator from Illinois
Karen Handel, US Rep. from GA-06

Rick Santorum
Pat Toomey, US Senator from Pennsylvania
Lou Barletta, former US Rep. from PA-11
Joni Ernst, US Senator from Iowa
Ted Cruz, US Senator from Texas
Scott Perry, US Rep. from PA-10
Scott Walker, former Governor of Wisconsin
Greg Abbott, Governor of Texas
Dan Crenshaw, US Rep. from TX-02
Doug Burgum, Governor of North Dakota
Tom Cotton, US Senator from Arkansas
Bill Cassidy, US Senator from Louisiana
David Perdue, US Senator from Georgia
National Right to Life
Tea Party Patriots
Michele Bachmann, former US Rep. from MN-06
Jim DeMint, former US Senator from South Carolina
Mark Meadows, US Rep. from NC-11
Matt Bevin, Governor of Kentucky

Phil Scott
Elise Stefanik, US Rep. from NY-21
Charlie Baker, Governor of Massachusetts and former candidate
Jim Douglas, former Governor of Vermont
Larry Hogan, Governor of Maryland
Charlie Dent, US Rep. from PA-07
Ryan Costello, US Rep. from PA-06
Chris Sununu, Governor of New Hampshire
New Hampshire Farm Bureau
Bill Weld, former Governor of Massachusetts
North Dakota Farm Bureau
John Katko, US Rep. from NY-24
Adam Kinzinger, US Rep. from IL-16
New Hampshire Chamber of Commerce
Eddie Edwards, US Rep. from NH-01
Iowa Farm Bureau
New Hampshire Sheriffs' Association
Scott Taylor, US Rep. from VA-02
Kristi Noem, Governor of South Dakota
Colin Powell, former US Secretary of State
Peter King, US Rep. from NY-02
Todd Young, US Senator from Indiana
Joe Heck, former US Rep. from NV-03
Pete Stauber, US Rep. from MN-08
Richard Hanna, former US Rep. from NY-22
Fred Upton, US Rep. from MI-06
Brian Fitzpatrick, US Rep. from PA-01
Gary Herbert, Governor of Utah
Brian Mast, US Rep. from FL-18
Scott Milne, businessman from Vermont; candidate for Governor of Vermont in 2014 and US Senate from Vermont in 2016
Allan Fung, Mayor of Cranston, Rhode Island; Republican nominee for Governor of Rhode Island in 2014
Dean Heller, former US Senator from Nevada
Nevada Chamber of Commerce
Mark Sanford, US Rep. from SC-01
David Valadao, US Rep. from CA-21
Rob Wittman, US Rep. from VA-01
Virginia Chamber of Commerce
Mike Braun, US Senator from Indiana
Karyn Polito, Lieutenant Governor of Massachusetts
Butch Otter, former Governor of Idaho
Mario Diaz-Balart, US Rep. from FL-25
Jeff Denham, US Rep. from CA-10
Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson, actor
Tom Reed, US Rep. from NY-23
Bill Cohen, former US Senator from Maine
John Faso, US Rep. from NY-19
Marco Rubio, US Senator from Florida
Rodney Davis, US Rep. from IL-13
Troy Balderson, US Rep. from OH-12

Independents
Rob Manfred
Gary Johnson, former Governor of New Mexico and Libertarian presidential nominee in 2016
Jack Dorsey, CEO of Twitter
Bill Gates, founder and former CEO of Microsoft
Arnold Schwarzenegger, former Governor of California
Derek Jeter, Miami Marlins owner and MLB Hall of Famer
Gary Oldman, actor
Bruce Willis, actor
Americans for Tax Reform
Mycool

Political Matrix

« Reply #644 on: April 13, 2019, 05:19:54 PM »

Lisa Murkowski St. Louis GOTV

Lisa Murkowski arrived back in St. Louis to work on getting out the vote on election day. Murkowski barnstormed the city, working to get supporters and leaners to go to the polls. The Senator focused her message on supporting veterans, the second amendment, and energy independence, speaking with voters throughout the day. She arrived at the St. Louis Campaign HQ, meeting volunteers and phone banking on her own behalf. Finally, Murkowski hosted a watch party with Representative Ann Wagner, keeping in contact with her supporters in the other primary states as results came in.
McGovernite
jakobisgood
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #645 on: April 13, 2019, 07:51:01 PM »

What time will the results be out at?
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #646 on: April 13, 2019, 10:56:38 PM »

What time will the results be out at?

Most likely early tomorrow afternoon.
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #647 on: April 13, 2019, 11:09:09 PM »

NBC News Interview with Governor Larry Hogan
March 8, 2020

Holt: Good evening. I'm Lester Holt, and I'm here in Annapolis, Maryland, with one of the key surrogates, supporters, and campaign strategists for the Phil Scott campaign, Governor Larry Hogan. Governor, how are you tonight?

Hogan: I'm good, Lester. There's a lot of promising primaries ahead, so that's exciting.

Holt: I'm certain it is. Now, then, to business: recently, Governor Scott has fallen from first to third place in delegate totals (albeit not by much). As you're one of his closest campaign advisers, you probably know better than anyone, Governor: is Phil Scott nervous about how things appear to be trending?

Hogan: Look, this campaign is going to win the Republican nomination. We've brought together a vast coalition of people. Farmers, independents, moderates, conservatives, and just average Americans who think that they deserve, that we all deserve better than Washington. We deserve a government that works for us, instead of against or not working for farmers, small businesses, single moms and working families. If you want to talk strategy, look, our momentum is strong. We won Maine, which people said was a lock for our opponent, and we won the California primary. I expect us to win Illinois, Florida, New York, my home state of Maryland. All in all, I think we've got this. I'm very optimistic. I believe in this country.

Holt: A projection of confidence that the worst is behind Scott. Now, there's been speculation that, if elected, Governor Scott will bring you into his Cabinet. Do you think these rumors have any factual basis?

Hogan: (Laughs) Yeah, Lester, I see where you're going. Well look, right now I'm the Governor of Maryland. I love Maryland. I love working with and meeting Marylanders from across the state. My top priority is governing my state. If Governor Scott wins, and I hope he does, I think he will. I'll be proud to work for his agenda, whether as Governor, or in the cabinet.

Holt: Contentment come what may be, always a good strategy. On the subject of strategy, MLB Commissioner Rob Manfred is also running a self-proclaimed centrist campaign. Do you believe he could be a spoiler to Governor Scott, should he win the nomination?

Hogan: Look, I don't know why Rob Manfred is running for President. He seems to be running on some vague, unarticulated platform that changes depends on who he's talking to. Look, he can't even manage baseball, and believe me, I'm an Orioles fan, just look at their record! Why can't he save the Orioles! (Laughs) But really, Lester, I don't think Commissioner Manfred will have much of an effect, the real candidacy for moderates, and for those who want problem solving in government, is Phil Scott. His record speaks for himself, lower taxes, and bipartisan results and accomplishment.

Holt: "Manfred who?" as the adage goes. Finally, Governor Hogan, a more interesting question: Senator Angus King (I-ME) has recently said that he "isn't sure" which party's nominee he would support in the 2020 election, especially if the Republicans nominate Senator Murkowski or, more pertinently to you, Governor Scott. Is the Scott campaign making moves to possibly coax the Senator over to the Republican side of the aisle?

Hogan: I think Angus is a smart guy, he's a great Senator, and I think he'll go with his conscience. He's an independent, he's a Mainer, he speaks his mind. His message, of working together to get results for average Americans, stronger businesses, cheaper prescription drugs, more jobs, lower taxes, is similar to ours in many ways. But I think this speaks to how far the Democratic primary has drifted to the left. Governor Sink was just endorsed by the Socialist Party. A group that embraces, just that, communism and extremism. They, support communism and also Alex Sink. I find that concerning. I think the choice between that kind of radicalism, and what Governor Scott is promoting is an easy one, and the difference will be clear. I think Angus, and millions of Americans will agree.

Holt: Governor Hogan, thank you so much for being on.

Hogan: Glad to be here, Lester.

Holt: And that will be all for tonight. Thank you so much for joining us, and be sure to tune in Tuesday night starting at 7:30 Eastern Daylight Time as we bring you the results of the next round of primaries. I've been Lester Holt, and good night.
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #648 on: April 14, 2019, 01:50:20 PM »

Election Night 2020
with your hosts, Lester Holt and Chuck Todd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyuAH0RWV4s&list=PL-fWJBYKsR_41IOcwGYpBDqw_H-o1c84q

Holt: Good evening. I'm Lester Holt.

Todd: And I'm Chuck Todd.

Holt: And we're here to bring you the results of the Hawaii, Idaho, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, and Ohio primaries and caucuses.

Todd: We are, indeed, Lester, and we're going to follow the same format we used last week.

Holt: That's right, Chuck. We'll be reporting states in by poll closing, and announcing winners as soon as we can make a call. Final results will be listed at the end of the night.

Todd: Hold on to your hats, folks, for tonight's edition of Election Night in America!
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #649 on: April 14, 2019, 02:07:01 PM »

Election Night 2020
with your hosts, Lester Holt and Chuck Todd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyuAH0RWV4s&list=PL-fWJBYKsR_41IOcwGYpBDqw_H-o1c84q

Holt: And we're back, as it's now 7:30 PM in the east, and we can already make a projection.

SHERROD BROWN WINS THE OHIO DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY

Holt: An unsurprising victory for Senator Brown in his home state, but still nice to have in this early.

Todd: Indeed it is. The Republican race in Ohio is still too early to call at this time. Stay tuned.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 ... 40  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies