Update Season IX - "CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 05:03:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Season IX - "CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 ... 80
Author Topic: Update Season IX - "CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD"  (Read 155396 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #900 on: August 16, 2013, 01:46:22 PM »

I am just 1 hour 45 minutes from closing!  I will sign my documents at 15:30 and will hand over the keys by 16:15.  The official closing is at 16:00, but I can sign a little early.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #901 on: August 16, 2013, 02:45:42 PM »

Where is this website that opebo is looking at?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #902 on: August 16, 2013, 02:59:11 PM »

Where is this website that opebo is looking at?

I don't know if you mean the school website, but I mentioned it earlier, but it is www.metrotech.edu.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #903 on: August 16, 2013, 03:03:17 PM »

25 minutes friends!!
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #904 on: August 16, 2013, 05:17:06 PM »

That house is no longer in my possession!  We finished the closing an hour ago and now I can breathe much easier.  A burden has really been lifted off my shoulders and I can focus on school and, dare I say it? Christmas!!!  This is seriously like an early Christmas present!  It took 6 months, which is rather short for a short sale, in all honesty  My realtor has one she's been working on for 2 years.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #905 on: August 16, 2013, 05:49:53 PM »

If a short sale affects one's credit just like a foreclosure, why would anybody do one? Why not just walk away?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #906 on: August 16, 2013, 05:54:28 PM »

If a short sale affects one's credit just like a foreclosure, why would anybody do one? Why not just walk away?

In my case, my credit will only be slightly down for a year.  I won't be able to buy a house, but I can rent an apartment and buy a car if I needed to.  Late payments is what hurts the credit the most.  The short sale just goes down as a settle and is a slight ding, but looks better than a foreclosure.  If I stay on time with every single payment for the next 12-18 months, my credit will be back up where it was yesterday.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #907 on: August 16, 2013, 06:09:44 PM »

Shifting gears into a Friday evening.  I am going to watch some Preseason Week 2 football tonight - Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. New England Patriots on FOX.  Tomorrow, One major item - a celebratory steak dinner at Cattleman's Steak House in the early afternoon, around 1300.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #908 on: August 16, 2013, 06:17:18 PM »

In my case, my credit will only be slightly down for a year.  I won't be able to buy a house, but I can rent an apartment and buy a car if I needed to.  Late payments is what hurts the credit the most.  The short sale just goes down as a settle and is a slight ding, but looks better than a foreclosure.  If I stay on time with every single payment for the next 12-18 months, my credit will be back up where it was yesterday.
We've all told you this is false numerous times with citations. Why do you continue to deny reality?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #909 on: August 16, 2013, 06:44:47 PM »

We've all told you this is false numerous times with citations. Why do you continue to deny reality?

My realtor AND the title company both have told me this.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #910 on: August 16, 2013, 06:45:49 PM »

You will see we are right.  They have a reason to lie........$$$$$$$$
Kitteh
drj101
United States

« Reply #911 on: August 16, 2013, 06:47:09 PM »

Did you ever think that perhaps your realtor has a vested interest in convincing you to make a property transaction that your realtor would get paid for?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #912 on: August 16, 2013, 06:51:59 PM »

In my case, my credit will only be slightly down for a year.  I won't be able to buy a house, but I can rent an apartment and buy a car if I needed to.  Late payments is what hurts the credit the most.  The short sale just goes down as a settle and is a slight ding, but looks better than a foreclosure.  If I stay on time with every single payment for the next 12-18 months, my credit will be back up where it was yesterday.

Did you ever think that perhaps your realtor has a vested interest in convincing you to make a property transaction that your realtor would get paid for?

Did it ever occur to you that the internet may be wrong and it is not a cookie-cutter effect?

AND

You have no right to call my realtor dishonest.  You don't know.  Plus, she probably knows more than most internet articles.
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #913 on: August 16, 2013, 06:52:33 PM »

Bushie you have to make payments to make up the difference on this sale?  You have no income and wont even look for a job for another year.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #914 on: August 16, 2013, 06:54:24 PM »

Bushie you have to make payments to make up the difference on this sale?  You have no income and wont even look for a job for another year.

Nope, the short sale waived all fees back and future.  I have that in writing in my closing documents.
Kitteh
drj101
United States

« Reply #915 on: August 16, 2013, 06:57:38 PM »

If I stay on time with every single payment for the next 12-18 months, my credit will be back up where it was yesterday.

What does this refer to then?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #916 on: August 16, 2013, 06:58:35 PM »

If I stay on time with every single payment for the next 12-18 months, my credit will be back up where it was yesterday.

Every single payment on the rest of my bills.
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #917 on: August 16, 2013, 07:01:50 PM »

As long as someone else pays your bills?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #918 on: August 16, 2013, 07:05:04 PM »

Whoever, just as long as the payments come in on time.  Most creditors do not care who is paying the bill, just as long as they get their money on time.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #919 on: August 16, 2013, 07:12:26 PM »

Bushie will you be getting up tomorrow morning to watch the opening games of the 2013-2014 Barclay's English Premier League on NBC and NBC Sports?
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #920 on: August 16, 2013, 07:13:08 PM »

Also what is this steak dinner celebrating?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #921 on: August 16, 2013, 07:15:52 PM »

Bushie will you be getting up tomorrow morning to watch the opening games of the 2013-2014 Barclay's English Premier League on NBC and NBC Sports?

I may want to sleep in a bit, but I should still be able to watch the 8:55 am CT matchup.  It would be fun getting into the major sport of Kenya and most Eastern Hemisphere countries.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #922 on: August 16, 2013, 07:16:23 PM »

Whoever, just as long as the payments come in on time.  Most creditors do not care who is paying the bill, just as long as they get their money on time.
Bushie got one right for a change Smiley
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #923 on: August 16, 2013, 07:16:48 PM »

Also what is this steak dinner celebrating?

Selling the house.  No matter the effect on my credit, it is a major relief to be done with it.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #924 on: August 16, 2013, 07:17:23 PM »

Bushie got one right for a change Smiley

It happens. Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 ... 80  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies